Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Wander. (Yaoi rp, looking for people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:05 am
Icarus quirked a fine eyebrow towards the cross-dressing boy in his opinion. He returned with a tender smile and began sturring the pasta in the large-sized pot. Zomora sat down in his earlier seat next to the window. He sighed tiredly and ran a hand through his raven-haired locks. He looked up from his heated stare at the defendless table that he did not even know he was having with. He stared at the pasta that was just placed in front of him and he began to eat animalistically with his bare hands. This disgusted Icarus and he slapped Zomora's hands. "Eat with a fork will ya?!" Zomora huffed. "But I'm starving!" He retorted. "Eat like a human!" Shouted Icarus. The blond-haired male looked at Levi and smiled despite having an angry stare pointed to him by a childish Zomora. "You can get some to eat and sit with us," he offered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:11 pm
Levi blinked, slowly registering the scene before walking over to Icarus, sporting his average curious look. "Are you Zomora's boyfriend or something? You two seem close.." He whispered softly, a small hint of sadness in his eyes as he used the word 'boyfriend'. Despite not being hungry, it wasn't too horrible to at least humor the two of them. Just the thought of more food made him feel a little sick, because he honestly never ate too much.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:45 pm
Icarus and Zomora stared at eachother briefly before Icarus smiled softly and tenderly placed his hand in front of Levi's prescence nearby the table. "Some things are better left unsaid..." He trailed off as he stole a glance to Zomora who was picking his nails. "What made you ask a question like that anyways?" He inquired. "Trust your heart, Levi. Follow that voice deep inside. It is the best thing you can do." He reassured. He did not want to say anythinng but he took noticed of the sadness in his eyes at the word "boyfriend" but ignored it. It is best to not say an answer 'cause things are too complicatedfor a mere boy like him to understand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:12 pm
Levi stared at the blonde before looking away with a pouting blush. "I'm just asking..." He answered, face slowly growing into a deeper red with each passing second. He mumbled silently, lowering his ears as though he was a dog who had just gotten scolded. He grumbled, taking the spot he had once by the couch as he started on his gummy worms. "It's better for me to stay silent anyway," He muttered, more to himself than to anyone else. "Mmph--" He gagged, sputtering as he swallowed the candy with a little difficulty. "It's sour..." At times like this, it would've been useful if he could've been able to read.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:16 pm
Zomora watched the two interact silently. He rose up from his chair. His black bangs covered his usually bright-colored eyes, causing his whole entire face's demeanor to change drastically. "I'm leaving," he said icily. The voice was so unlike him, it caused a shiver to run up Icarus' spine. "Wait!" He shouted as he chased after Zomora.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:30 pm
"What the--?" Levi blinked, slowly getting up and walked after the two with a soft "What's going on." Shakily, he looked at the apartment and closed the door, running after the two but trying to keep a distance at the same time.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:23 pm
Zomora sped down the street, trying to lose a shouting Icarus behind. Zomora turned into a dark adandoned alley and slid down the wall, clutching the hair strands that hanged in his face. Rain poured from the sky, mking the ground a dark mushy color. "Zomora!" Icarus shouted, stopping as he saw Zomora's position. "Zomora...." he whispered soothingly. He leaned down to kneel on one knee and held the slightly shivering Zomira in his arms. "Will it ever cease to stop?" Asked the shivering male. Icarus tightened the hug and sniffed the demon being's hair. "I do not know..." He answered truthfully.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:01 pm
Levi stopped and glanced down the alley way, adopting a slightly depressed expression. "One stays silent only for so long, before going mad." He said softly, closing his eyes and started back to the apartment quietly. But, rather than going inside, he just sat on the sidewalk. He showed little care for the rain possibly ruining his new clothes, but rather picked up a shard of glass that lay on the ground; removing the bandages on his hand to examine the wound. He sighed, clutching onto the glass and held onto it tightly, watching the rain come down steadily, and slowly becoming heavier.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 pm
Zomora collected himself finally after a few moments but it seemed like an eternity. He stood up and walked up towards to Levi . Icarus followed shortly behind. "I am sorry," he apologized sincerly. He offered a huge foxy grin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:20 pm
The elfen looked up at Zomora and tilted his head to the side. "It's fine... You two can go on back to the apartment, I'm just going to stay outside for a little while." He smiled, dropping the glass onto the ground and hid it with the heel of his shoe. It would only cause him trouble if one of the two were to catch the semi-fresh wound anyway. Shortly however, his look serious-ed, clenching his hand shut.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:19 pm
Zomora frowned and made a movement for his clutched hand. He stared at tge cut and sighed. "Typical," he murmured under his breath. He pulled Levi up to his feet and threw him over his shoulder like a sac of potatoes. He walked up the flight of steps as Icarus offered a soft reassuring smile to Levi. "Do you want to know how we met?" He inquired as they reached the apartment. They walked in and Zomora placed Levi down on the couch before wandering off in his secret room.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:32 pm
Levi grumbled, letting his bangs fall into his eyes before hugging his knees, not seeming to concerned about the wound. "I don't really care; or, rather," He paused, taking a moment to think of the right words, "There is no use for me knowing." The elf sighed, hiding his face in his knees and half praying he'd just disappear. "...There isn't even a use for me to exist, I'm failing to understand why Zomora keeps sitting me down in his apartment."  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:24 pm
Icarus eyebrows knitted together as he began to seeth lightly. This kid...is an idiot. He frowned. "He cares for you because he seems himself in you." He stated. He glowered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:03 pm
Tilting one ear up, half tuning into Icarus before sighing, turning his eyes to the man. Staring blankly, the albino re-positioned himself. "...I hate to ask, but can you please explain?"  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 am
Icarus' eyes held such intense animosity that his beautiful blue eyes hovered over the color of a rampaging storm. This brat is annoying, irriating. He looks so disinterested of Zomora....! He lost respect for the odd male known as Levi. "He used to be negative like you when we met," he began. He smiled as the past memory replayed in his favor. "We met in a deadly way, well atleast me," he laughes after the word "me" and he glowered at Levi. "He is not a boy toy that you can make revolve around you. Not everything revolves around you, kit." His eyes began to turn slight red as his anger increased. "His life is not a walk in the park. You should be more..." He paused looking for the right word, "considerate," he finished. He sighed and glanced out the window.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff