Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Sinful Seas (With Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:04 pm
knux33

Z'ril looked up at William, choking back the blood and pressing his hand firmer to the bullet hole as he was rolled on his side. He wanted to say that he was going to be fine but the blood choking him made it difficult to form any words and then he was being rolled on his side and watching as William walked over to Kyle, who was laying on the ground himself. Z'ril wanted to tell William to stop but all that came out was a pained cough as the blood filled his lungs even more. Z'ril turned his face into his arm and closed his eyes tightly against the pain. He heard the gun go off and then Kyle was screaming as He was stabbed repeatedly. Z'ril looked at the man and watched as blood sprouted from his mouth and his head lolled to one side as he lost the ability to even scream.

Z'ril could see the rage in Williams eyes, even from where he was, and it made something warm tickle at his senses before it was washed out by the pain. Z'ril looked up at William when the other came back over, coughing heavily, and he yelped in pain when William lifted him up. Z'ril turned his face into Williams chest, the movements of the other walking being rather painful and jarring but he was able to keep his whimpers down to a bare minimum. Z'ril pressed a blood covered hand to Williams chest as he felt the world spin, things going dark around the edges, and he silently wondered if he was wrong.

His father told him Nymphs could survive things like this but the man had been wrong about things so far and Z'ril was half human… sort of. Z'ril felt his head growing heavy and then he reached up higher and pressed his bloodied hand to Williams cheek just as the man pushed to the front of the line so Z'ril could be treated by the doctors. Z'ril got to see William urgent, and slightly panicked, look just before he passed out completely. The old woman gladly took Z'ril back, seeing as he was passed out, and tutted as she moved the jacket aside to look at the wound on the unconscious Nymphs side.

William left and the doctor their quickly got to work, the old man checking him over and then strapping Z'ril down just in case he woke up in the middle of trying to dig the bullet out. The doctor made the whole slightly bigger and then reached in with was looked like over grown tweezers and then dug around for the bullet. As soon as the doctor grabbed onto the bullet Z'ril jerked awake. Z'ril shouted and then fell back, the doctor having been able to yank the bullet out just before his body jerked up, and the blond groaned, eyes rolling around in an incoherent way.

The doctor put a hand on Z'ril cheek, checking his eyes, and jerked back when the pupils slit like a cat. The man cursed under his breath but Z'ril just stayed where he was and posed no threat so the doctor cleaned the wound the best he could before closing Z'ril back up. The blond passed out again and woke up hours later with the doctor pressing a cool cloth to his fevered skin. Z'ril went to grab the mans wrist, only to be met with restraints, and the doctor sighed.

"Calm down boy. I am just trying to help you." Z'ril felt his chest rising and falling quickly, one lung trying to compensate for the still repairing one, and then he carefully took a deep breath and let the tension run from his body. "William?" Z'ril asked carefully, coughing at the strain and the doctor chuckled, shaking his head, "No talking… your good friend was picked up by the constables it seems. I have a feeling it has something to do with the bullet hole?" Z'ril nodded, unable to explain the situation. "Let me guess he defended your honor?" Z'ril stared up at the man.

"People were trying to take me away." Z'ril choked out "They wouldn't let up, they came after me, William saved me." The doctor stopped for a moment and moved his hand back from where it was dabbing at the sweat on Z'rils brow. "This have ta' do with the pendant around this Williams neck? Only way a man get that is if he's given it by a Nymph." Z'ril nodded carefully and the doctor carefully went to check Z'ril's wound. "I see… that would explain the panic… most men don’t come running in here often with a naked Nymph, shot in the chest, covered in blood and shouting for help. Covered in blood and shouting for help I have seen before… but the Nymph part is something new." The doctor smiled and Z'ril silted his eyes in a glare, not sure what this man was aiming at, and the doctor sighed.

"I am not going to hurt you boy. I am a doctor, I don't do the hurting I fix it, and I need you all better so you can go get your friend out of jail and pay me." Z'ril pulled at the restraints on his wrists and waited while doctor undid them before jumping up and pinning the man against a nearby wall with one of his own scalpels aimed at his eye. His eyes slit again, his hand gripping tighter, and the doctor just held his hands up. "You don't know what's wrong with you do you? Boy Nymph and Human blood don't mix well as it is but when you add kitsune in the mix you get something more than dangerous." Z'ril blinked, eyes going back to normal and he loosened his grip a little. "What?" He asked carefully, head tilting, and the doctor chuckled.

"It's quite obvious to me, after you waking up on the table, when you feel threatened your eyes slit… Your what… nearing a hundred? For Nymphs your young but for Kitsune… your still a child and haven't even hit puberty yet… but your also old by human standards. Your quite the mix." Z'ril released the doctor completely and stepped back, his hand with the scalpel dropping to his side. "How…" The doctor sighed "I treat a lot of races here boy… You get to know the signs of what they are well enough. You also get to know which ones can be dangerous and it seems your family picked the most dangerous bunch they could. Other race like to believe they always beat out the humans… but who are the ones hiding?" Z'ril sat back down on the cot he had been on, hand pressing to his side as he stared at the ground. He was wearing some pants, thankfully, and as he sat there on the cot the doctor sat next to him.

"You'll be fine in a few days… Physically anyway. But you have a battle ahead of you kid. You may want to fight it out alone… or find someone you can trust more than a pirate captain." Z'ril looked at the doctor then back to the ground. "I trust him… more than I trust myself." Z'ril sighed "and yes… I know I am an idiot for doing so." Z'ril pushed himself up to stand and then looked at the doctor "I'll be back with your money but first I have to go see if I can get a certain someone out of jail."

(WALL OF TEEEEEEXT!! XD Z'ril shall save the day... maybe.... >3> he might pass out because of still healing.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William sat in one of the local jailcells, trying to ignore the smells of every sort of bodyfluid known to mankind as he dully answered the questions thrown at him. His name, how long he'd been in town, etc etc. He gave his fake name he'd been using in town and an accurate account of how long he'd been at port, a little bit of truth never hurting any pirate's lie. Then they got around to how William had managed to cause so much of a mess at the inn he'd been to. Well, at least Will now knew who had gotten his a** reported. Likely, Kyle the fairy had a friend or two to report to the coppers. "Well," William said slowly from behind the rusty bars, "You see I was minding my own business with my nephew in our room when this b*****d comes in with a pistol and tries to run off with him," the pirate began, but saw from the look on the guard's face he didn't believe a word of it. So Kyle did have friends; friends who had likely already said Will had gone nuts and slashed up their friend for no reason. Well, ********. That meant he was going to be stuck in that shitty cell for a while.

The guard left, while Will sat back and took stock of what he had. No weapons, just the clothes on his back and the coinpurse he'd hidden before getting searched. Well, since Z'ril wasn't likely to be well enough to ever be a witness to back up the pirate's side of things, William figured he could bribe his way out of jail when night rolled around and the night shift guard came in with less reason to want to keep some rich guy behind bars when money could grease the way out.Will sighed heavily, sitting down and trying to avoid looking at the bucket in the corner that smelled worse than the cell itself for obvious reasons. Get out, sell his ship, purchase a new one and get a crew together. His goals were unchanged, but for some reason he felt less gung-ho about it. Things had been fun with the nymph around, teasing him and ...

The pirate shook his head, settling in to wait. No use dwelling on that now.

((SHORT. :'C Poor Z'ril, stuck on his own and likely to pass out D: ))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 pm
knux33

When Z'ril leaves that tiny little house he realizes if much colder outside than he thought, and that he is much sicker than he thought. The world gives a spin as he stumbles out in almost nothing, just a pair of borrowed shorts, and he makes his way to the Inn so that he could get dressed. There are still few people there and the Inn keep doesn’t smile as he stumbles in, gripping his side, and panting. He guesses that alright because Z'ril doesn't smile either as he heads up to get some clothes on. Their room is untouched, only the door has been closed, and Z'ril realizes that the woman probably had no idea what was going to happen. He feels bad for her, sort of, but at the same time… he wants to slit her throat for her having allowed this to happen.

Z'ril doesn't though, because she has been kind to him and William, so instead he pulls on his clothes and tumbles out of the room almost, his feet carrying him much more like a drunken sailor than he would have liked, and he leaves wearing Williams coat. Z'ril doesn’t know where the jail is so he stops at the bar and asks the man standing behind it. He looks furious with every glance he passes to the inn keeper but his eyes are filled with remorse when he looks to Z'ril. He had simply been on his late lunch break, he was a good man with a kinder heart than this port should have, so Z'ril knows he won't have to slit his throat either.

The man if forth coming with the information, more than glad to help clear Williams name, and even gives Z'ril a free shot of something strong before he leaves. The blond knows he shouldn't take it but the burn is a temptation that he cannot refuse. In this state it will numb his pain, or at least that's his excuse, and he ignores how his inside churn as he stumbles out of the inn and down the road. Z'ril has William sword hidden under his coat, easy to access just in case, and as Z'ril stumbles closer to his destination he sees two men standing outside the jail. They let him in for some reason, he doesn’t know why, and when he looks back they are gone. He doesn't notice their bodies piled in an alleyway right next to the jail, looking as if they fought each other and killed each other.

Z'ril sighs when he finally sees the man he was looking for, his head thumping and black creeping in around his vision. He rests his hand flat on the table and looks down at the little man. Z'ril call almost see the quivering of his lip "You have my family member in here. You mind returning my uncle to me?" Z'ril said the name and the little man stuttered before going on with his search "Yes, uh, he had charges put against him for attempted murder?" Z'ril chuckled slightly and shook his head. "The b*****d he stabbed will be fine. He deserved what he got after not only trying to rape me but kidnap me. You know what that means right? He was trying to take me against my will? Then, when I wouldn’t comply, he shot me." The little man let out a rush of air and looked down at his papers. "That's exactly what the man said. Your uncle I mean. Shouldn’t you still be with the doctor?" Z'ril feels the world tilt and he sucks in a breath.

"Yeah… but because of you I have to get his sorry a** out of jail." The little man nodded and Z'ril sighed as he stood, following the other back, and withheld the urge to vomit as the stench reached him. When they reached Williams cell Z'ril watched silently as he was released, staying out of sight as he tried not to pass out. He can feel he's bleeding again, slow trickles pushed out with the thump of his heart, he's pretty sure he ruined the docs stitch job somehow, and when William steps out and see's him Z'ril gives him a smile. "Looks like I finally got to save your a**…" and with that he promptly passed out. He may not be human but Z'ril certainly has his limitations.

((Sorry about the uber long wait. I had doctors appointments and stuff to do XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:10 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((No problem!))

William was just getting used to the stench of his cell when he heard someone walking down the hallway. Huh, more questions? The pirate stood up and dusted off his pants, standing there and waiting until the guard came to the door with his iron keys jingling. The pirate couldn't help but looked surprised as the door was open and he was told he was free to go. Sure, the guard also said something about not leaving town until everything was settled, but it looked like he'd be allowed outside once again. How in the world ...? As the pirate captain stepped out of the cell he finally saw who else had walked down the hall ... somebody who looked as pale as a sheet, but that was to be expected from all the bloodloss. To Will, Z'ril looked like some sort of sickly ghost before the nymph started to wobble and fall over after saying something so ******** sassy, the pirate rushing forward pulling Z'ril against his chest as the other completely crumbled. William stood there for several slow moments, holding Z'ril close with his eyes wide in a disbelief the man did not often show. Will felt the cold in him suddenly warm again, though he shook his head and quickly picked up the nymph in his arms before letting the copper lead him out, returning Will's pistol to him before the pirate was leaving as the guard wondered out loud where some guys were. Apparently two fellows were supposed to be watching the door, but were now gone from their posts.

Screw them, William thought as he hurried back to the doctor's place. Along the way he held the nymph very close to his chest, warm feeling refusing to go away at the knowledge Z'ril had been well enough to walk and talk. Surely, the other was going to be alright then, right? The pirate took the sword he felt on Z'ril beneath he jacket, sighing at its still blood-stained blade in the sheath. He was going to have to get this faithful weapon more properly cleaned and sharpened next time he had a chance. He'd used it one flesh so often recently without any seawater on-hand for easy wet washing he was afraid of the blood helping the blade rust and dull. But the pirate couldn't help but not Z'ril was feeling a bit warmer than a normal human temperature: which for the nymph was most definitely a fever. And from the blossoming red on the fresh shirt, Will guessed whatever the doc had done to fix Z'ril up was now a tad ripped.

"You may have saved me a few extra hours in a cell," he chuckled warmly to the unconscious nymph, "but I saved you from cracking your head open on the floor when you passed out. So we're still nowhere close to even. So you'd best get the hell better fast so you can start properly repaying me." Soon, he was back at the doctor's with the nymph and his coin purse. He put the nymph down and crossed his arms with a sigh. "He's bleeding again," He pointed out to the doctor before sitting himself down in a nearby chair. The place stank of medical alcohol and soap, but at least that was much an improvement from his prison cell.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 pm
knux33

It wasn't a surprise to the doctor when Z'ril was brought back to him, the wound reopened, and running a bit warmer than he should be. He needed rest and instead had run off to go get the captain out of Jail, who didn't know there were no constables on the night shift that would take his bribe, and so the doctor took the money. He only took half of what was promised though because he wasn't healing people for the money, just to make sure more people lived, and also Z'ril hadn't caused him any trouble beside the running away. Unfortunately it seemed Z'ril would have to fight off an infection before he could leave, the old doctor tutting away as he continues cleaned the wound and gave Z'ril plenty of different concoctions.

While Z'ril was unconscious it left plenty of time for William to do what he needed and, hopefully, find Bull so the man could join them on the new ship. It was two days after the incident when Z'ril finally opened his eyes. He was groggy and momentarily lost when he saw the doctors face. The old man smiled at Z'ril with a glint of relief in his eyes "You got yourself an infection kid." Z'ril blinked and then chuckled, his chest aching at the movement, and then he sighed "I could leave William to any trouble now could I… Where is he?" Z'ril went to sit up and was pushed back down so that the doctor could look at his wound.

"Don't know. Guy's been in and out while you have been. You got pretty bad a few times there and I thought the guy was gonna hit either me or you." Z'ril chuckled, looking down at the ever shrinking injury, and winced when the doctor touched it. "You'll be sore right there for a good bit of time, bullet managed a nice clip on your rib, but you should he fine. Stay away from sex though, if you can, cuz your running on one lung at the moment and you don't want to over tax it and end up with no lungs to run on." Z'ril nodded looked around again, wondering where William was.

((I fail. Short post is short))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:28 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((No problem >w< ))

William sneezed, rubbing his nose while Bull raised an eyebrow at him. "Must be the stink on this ship," the captain waved the other off, while inspecting the ship. Quite a few hire-ons were already on board, giving the new vessel a good scrub-down and de-barncling. It was a ship quite a bit larger than the Seacow had been, and impossible to man with just a few people. Will motioned for Bull to stop his work to follow him to the also-larger captain's cabin, to have a more private talk. After all the mess at the inn, William had moved his and Z'ril's belongings to the new ship, not particularly trusting an inn after Kyle had not only bothered them once but twice. And with a pistol the second time, putting a hole into Z'ril and leaving the nymph bedridden for days without stirring to full consciousness besides a few fever-induced moments that were more frustrating than anything else.

"Keep an eye on the new folks while I'm off," Will said, moving around to make sure all the important things were locked away where they should be. Like the money and the rum, though there wasn't too much money left from the chest Z'ril had given Will. The pirate figured they'd have to make some money the good old-fashioned way and take some merchant ships once they were properly out at sea, though he did wonder at a few of the sailors Z'ril had recommended. Kyle hadn't shown hide nor hair of himself--good riddance, in Will's opinion--but quite a few of the other 'friends' the nymph had introduced him to that day had still shown up ready to work.

"Will do, Cap," Bull chuckled, "tell Z'ril--"

"You say hi," the captian returned with an eye-roll. "If he's up today."

"If he's up," Bull replied with a good-natured nod, before William set off towards the doctor's. He usually checked in a couple of times a day during his running around on errands and ... other things. Well, just because Z'ril was stuck in bed didn't mean Will wasn't allowed to enjoy all the lovely lady companion establishments around the port ... that is to say Will was of course sticking his d**k in other places while the nymph was busy healing. Walking in, Will raised an eyebrow when he saw Z'ril conscious and held back a smile.

"Well good morning to you, sunshine. Get enough shuteye, or should I go ahead and leave port without you?" Will said, slightly teasing but also a bit serious. He had his ship, and a big enough crew to keep the ship ship-shape. This port had caused the two of them enough unwanted trouble, in Will's opinion.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:34 am
knux33

Z'ril looked up just as William came in, having been watching the doctor clean up his wound, and he smiled at the other. "I think so… maybe. It's not really up to me. I fear the doc may restrain me to the bed again if I tempt fate and leave without his permission." The doctor laughed a little to himself before nodding "Damn right I would kid. But you are goo to go so far as I can tell. No rough housing though with the captain you hear? In fact, take it easy, you should be dead for all anyone knows. Even for a nymph a bullet to the lung is dangerous. You're luck the captain here knew what to do to keep you from drowning in your own blood." Z'ril blushed slightly, feeling scolded, and the doctor gave another chuckle before re applying the bandage and helping Z'ril sit up.

Z'ril sighed as he sat up with the doctors help, smiling at the man and thanking him, before carefully pulling himself out of bed. Z'ril looked down at his clothes he was wearing, nto the ones he passed out in, and he looked at the doctor. "Not my doing kid. Told the captain you needed something clean to wear after you sweat out the fever but I also told him I wasn't stripping you down to do it. Saw you naked once and I may be old but temptation still effects me." Z'ril purses his lips slightly at the idea then nods. He gives a small cough, the doc raising and eyebrow, and Z'ril shakes his head. "Throat is soar. Do you have any water I can drink?" The doc nodded and stood to get Z'ril some water. The blond watched the other go before looking to William.

"So did those suggestions work out well William? And What about Bull? Did you get him back?" Z'ril subconsciously pressed at his side and his hand was batted away by the doctor as he handed him the water. "Thank you for waiting around… I wasn't expecting to get an infection… but then again I am sure Kyle's bullets were just as filthy as he is." Z'ril sighed at that, drinking the water in a few quick gulps before bending over with a wince and pulling on some shoes so he can follow William out. "Thanks Doc, really, If I make it back to this port sometime again I'll be sure to stop in if your still around. You helped me a lot." The doctor smiled and nodded.

"Z'ril, just so you know, you have until your next birthday. Be sure your somewhere safe when it happens… and talk to your captain about this." Z'ril shifted on his feet, waving his hand at the other in a slightly nervous way before saying thanks again and pulling William with him. "I have a feeling I shouldn't quite be leaving yet but he's letting me go anyway." Z'ril smiles and let's William go once their far enough from where the doc is. "So you gonna show me the new lovely lady or do I have to guess… and does she had a better name than Seacow?"

((Again a long wait for me. Haven't been feeling well after the doctor... *headdesk*))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((Sorry for the wait ^^; My brain is silly/stupid sometimes))

"As well as was to be expected. And yeah, Bull's back on. He says 'hi'," the pirate chuckled. "Not sure how he could dirty bullets ... unless he pulled them out of his a**." The pirate was more than happy to have his nymph free to go back to the ship with him, 'not quite well enough' by the doc's standards or not. Will would just pin Z'ril to the bed in the most non-sexual manner possible ... or have Bull sit on Zee. The old guy looked solid enough to be a good paperweight if necessary. William couldn't help but put an arm around Z'ril and give the other a light squeeze as they walked towards the docks after the quack had one last word with the nymph about something. Probably to leave the wound alone and all that.

"You could guess," the captain said with a small smirk. "Wander around for a bit, and I'll tell you whether you're getting warmer or colder. Let you stretch your legs after being comatose for so long, what do you say?" The pirate, whatever the answer, just grinned and refused to lead Z'ril straight to the boat, allowing the two of them to stroll around the docks for a while. Watching loading and unloading of boxes and people from ships, people watching anything from standard sailors to the exotic passengers strolling daintily or without a care on and off ships of impressive grandeur. Will nudged Z'ril in the right direction after he'd judged the other had received enough of a proper airing-out, eventually grinning as the nymph's eyes finally fell on the correct ship.

"The Fine 'n Dandy," Will chuckled, walking Z'ril up onto the deck. "We just call her 'Dandy' for short. Not the more fear-inspiring name ever to sail the sea, but hey. She'll serve us well until I get my baby back." The 'baby' in question being Satan's Swan and the ship William truly couldn't wait to be on once again. But there was much to do before that; find her, first off. Pirate ships didn't tend to be very public about where they traveled, but William was sure of a good direction to travel in first-off. A route to--with luck--hit a merchant vessel or two along the way to get some goods to sell at a port or two. Dealing in gold and jewels was far more pleasurable, but a pirate down on his luck had to make due. It wasn't like he could just waltz off to a cave somewhere and slay a dragon. Well ... considering the current company, maybe that wasn't exactly an impossible option. Crazy and likely to get him killed if he dared, but doable.

"Hey!" A familiar voice among those working on-board cried out, and good old Bull was strolling over to give Z'ril a hug. "There yee are! Been lazin' about while we fine folks got doin' all the hard work, eh?" the old man teased.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:13 pm
knux33

Z'ril chuckled to himself when the other said he could guess but was thankful for the support William gave him as he walked along the docks more than happy to try and guess which ship was theirs. It wasn't long before Z'ril had a feeling they had reached the right one and then William was calling her the 'Fine 'n Dandy'. Z'ril scrunched his name up at the nose and looked back to the ship with a sigh. "I am almost sorry for the poor ship to have such a name!" The blond chuckled to himself before pulling away from Williams support when Bull came up. The man was so exciting to be around and Z'ril couldn’t help the large smile that made it's way onto his face. He laughed the best he could and returned the old sea dogs hug.

"I'll try not to get shot again Bull! It's not good for my health or any of yours so it's best if I stay away from that! Although twice in one week has to be a new record." Z'ril chuckled and then winced and coughed before heading for the ship. "Now I promise I will be a good boy and stay down while I am still recovering… But I got to get back in the rigging sometime soon!" Z'ril pressed a hand to the boat and then followed the other two onto her deck. There were so many new face on the ship and Z'ril was excited, but also apprehensive. There were also some not so new faces and a specific one with dark skin and plenty of tribal markings was over and hugging Z'ril in moments.

Z'ril was surprised but then he just laughed and pat the man's shoulder. "Zamin! You made it on board!" The male pulled back and then hit Z'ril upside the head. "I told you to be careful around the fairy and what do you do? You don't be careful! I would hit you harder if you were not recovering!" The man spoke in a thick africna accent but after smacking Z'ril he sighed and smiled. "I know I should have listened. Okay well I know now that I should have although you didn't say much beside "fairies meddle"" Z'ril grinned and the man huffed something about 'should have been enough warning' before storming off.

"She's a rather lovely ship captain. I can help get her out of port if you need me too." Z'ril smiled up at William warmly, knowing the other man wouldn’t mind a little help out of port. He had a feeling though that there might be protest seeing as Z'ril was still injured.

((I could have sworn I replied D smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:44 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

(( xD No prob! Same thing happens to me sometimes~ ))

Will couldn't help but grin through the happy greetings Z'ril received, even as Bull wandered off to give one of the younger boys an ear-chewing for not scrubbing the deck with enough attention to his work. The captain tried not to sigh at the other 'z' name, though they did have quite the range of people and nationalities on-board. The pirate ruffled Z'ril's recently-cut hair and just grinned at the question. "We've got a full ship perfectly willing to get the boat off of the dock with their own muscle, Zee. All I need you to do is march on into my cabin and put yourself in bed before you pull something."

'No' was most certainly not an option as the captain watched Z'ril like a hawk until the nymph was stowed away, then the pirate got to work. Bellowing out orders to get ready for cast-off in an authoritative tone, Bull taking up the call on the opposite end of the decently-sized ship. Will had already gotten the ship stocked with necessary supplies, but left the majority of the hull-space empty for what goods they'd 'pick up' along the way. First order of business: get out to sea and heading in the right direction. Will was more than happy to see the dock slowly moving away, and with it all the trouble this port had caused them. Not the least being a certain not-to-be-named fairy who was sure to get more than just his d**k stabbed if Will laid eyes on him again.

Soon enough, things seemed to be going swimmingly. Bull had taken a post at the wheel, knowing what trade routes William wanted then to skirt along as they traveled, as the captain himself took a short break to go into his cabin to see Z'ril while the shiphands got to handing out briskets and frying up lunch for themselves. "Well, we're on our way and looks like nothing unexpected has happened. Yet. I do hope you get back up to working condition soon, Zee. Having you stuck in my bed might be too big a temptation," the captain chuckled, even if he wasn't particularly aiming to be indulgent during this trip. He was the captain; he wasn't about to get drunk or waste all his much-needed energy satisfying the nymph ... an unpleasant fact Z'ril was bound to find out sooner or later. The nymph would just have to learn to live with a little fix instead of a big one for a while ... well, a couple of months. They had a long way to travel to get to warmer waters, and navy ships to avoid while doing quite illegal practices.

It was likely to be a long trip, whatever happened.

((Hm, timeskip to possibly sexually-frustrated Z'ril ... plus to going after a merchant ship >D What do you say~? ))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:24 pm
knux33

((More than happy to time skip to sexually frustrated Z'ril!! Plus his birthday should be coming up some time soon razz He's growing up so fast T^T ))

Z;ril wanted to protest as he was suddenly told to go to the cabin and he pouted. He wasn't going to say anything, not used to feeling useless, but he did want to protest as he disappeared behind the wood door. Z'ril listened to the sounds of everyone working and found himself growing increasingly bored as the minutes ticked by. When he was asleep he could handle laying around doing nothing but now there was nothing for him to do except be good and not pull anything. Z'ril looked up when William came into the cabin and chuckled, shaking his head. "I know I am not that much of a temptation. If I were than I wouldn’t need to be the one initiating things all the time." Z'ril sighed.

Z'ril had no idea how hard things were going to get on his infinite libido. When Z'ril was healed he was back in the rigging and crawling around before William actually gave him permission. He spent two hours fixing the jumbled mess the other pirates had made and scolding them. "There only needs to be one knot you idiots. Knots don't make the rope stronger." It lead to quite a few grumbling mean but much more organized rigging. Over the next few days the rigging was where Z'ril always found himself, when he wasn't helping the cook or swabbing the deck, and where there were a few grumbles of irritant Z'ril had managed to make some friends.

Z'ril got a rather rude realization though the first time he tried to start something with William. The other man all but ignored him and went right back to what he had been doing, which was admittedly important, and Z'ril shrugged it off. It kept happening though and as time dragged on Z'ril got more and more frustrated. He certainly wasn't used to not having sex, he was quite used to it thank you very much, and the fact that William was so… against it made Z'ril just want to find a different source. He knew better, and he knew a lot of people on the ship that would force him in the brig if he tried, so Z'ril was stuck not knowing what to do and needing one hell of a fix.

It had been a few weeks, god Z'ril didn't want to think about that, and currently the blond was all but sulking in the rigging. It didn't help that as time went by Z'ril found himself ticking closer and closer to that day that he would finally become an adult. It was terrifying because Z'ril could feel that rolling thing inside him that paced like a caged animal just waiting to bit the hand that feeds it. Z'ril found his temper much more on edge and he snapped at quite a few people in the past few days. Currently Z'ril was sitting in the rigging and watching one of the youngest members of the crew walking along. Z'ril could see it when he started losing his footing and looked down at the deck below them to see how far the fall would be.

"Watch your step kid. It's a long way down." Z'ril kicked his legs where he was sat on the same beam and then stood. He looked down to William, who was steering the ship and then back to the kid who was still doing his job but seeming to slowly lose his footing. "Watch out below! Pretty sure Kids gonna fall!" Z'ril wouldn’t let it happen, of course, but he was trying to prove a point. He had said Kid shouldn’t be in the rigging, he didn't have enough balance when on the deck let alone when he was in the rigging. Of course no one wanted to listen to the Nymph.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:44 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Will couldn't help but glance up at Z'ril in the nymph's now-usual spot in the rigging, trying not to sigh to himself. The nymph was quite the asset when up and around, Will wasn't going to deny that, but the other was also getting as snappy as hell. The pirate held back a sigh when he heard Z'ril yelling about the kid likely to fall, not having to look up to know the youngest crewman was likely glaring at Z'ril now for that loud comment that had half the crew looking up and chuckling from where they worked. The weeks had passed in predictable order, leaving him stuck with a very horny and grouchy nymph he didn't have the time to properly 'deal with', meaning Will didn't have the luxury of time to ******** Z'ril into his nice captain-sized bed, no matter how much the nymph tried 'encouraging' him at night. When the captain wasn't working, he was sleeping like a driftwood log that was about as sexually responsive as a rock. A snoring rock. William sighed and looked out to sea as he steered, trying not to roll his eyes when he heard the kid arguing back at Z'ril; never a good option, especially since the nymph was currently moping and likely to snap back.

"Dammit, why don't you mind your own bushiness," the kid snapped, even as he wobbled on the beam. "And name's Jean, not ki--iiii!" Predictably, the youngster's poor balance decided to fail him at that point and he likely would've become a messy smear on the deck below for Z'ril to clean up if the nymph hadn't given the kid a proper shove so Jean landed in a way that he could grab onto the beam as he fell instead of going completely 'overboard' so to speak. Jean got the breath knocked out of him, landing belly-down onto the beak and clinging like a terrified cat as a mix of laughter drifted up from below deck.

William heaved a sigh, glancing at Bull and the old man nodded, even if there was a grin on his old leathery face. "Alright show's over! Kid, get your a** down here before I let Z'ril have his way with you," Bull called upwards while Will tried not to laugh. At least this crew had a positive energy; so long as things were good and everyone in a joking mood feathers were less likely to be ruffled.

Jean cracked open his eyes, heart slowly calming after the fright of nearly taking a neck-breaking fall before regaining the typical adolescent pout as he began climbing down towards the deck. Bull gave Z'ril a thumbs up, quite proud of being able to actually say the nymph's name without stumbling over it. Though, the old guy paused, looking out to see with his one good eye before raising an eyebrow and heading back over to William as the kid got to scrubbing the deck with his young and still slightly-unsteady sealegs. Bull, however, walked like he'd been born on a swaying ship, easily managing to get to the captain's side and giving a point at a tiny speck on the horizon a little out of their way. William pulled out his spyglass, getting a better look at the ship.

"Slaver ship. Big, deep hull and made for live transport. I only see four guns to each side." William smiled to himself. Looked like they had something to go after. If they could capture the slave ship without damaging it ... tow it to the nearest port then-- well. That was getting ahead of himself; capture first, divvying the goods second. "Oi, Zee! Get down here," William hailed the nymph while Bull walked amongst the sailors and alerted them to the prize off of their port bow. Obviously, knowing Z'ril fully healed and full of extra energy, William was going to ask and see if there was anything the nymph could to assist as the captain began altering their course to bring them closer to the path of the larger ship.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:16 pm
knux33

Z'ril huffed as he walked along behind the kid, knowing he was going to be a bit pissy about the whole affair, and he saw it the moment the kid fully lost his balance. Z'ril shoved him so he feel to the beam instead of going splat and he sighed "Well JEAN right now your kid. Once you figure out how to walk up here without falling and your voice doesn’t crack then I will gladly call you that. Z'ril looked down at Bull and grinned at the man when he called up, the lessons of teaching him how to say his name really paying off, and Z'ril helped the kid up so he wouldn’t fall again. "Go on, keep pouting, let me tell you that falling out of the rigging is not as fun as you seem to think. You have speed with the way you work up here but your too damn cocky kid. This isn't a tree, she's a ship, and she's gonna sway under your feet. Believe it or not I want you to get good… you don't ******** up my rigging like the other bastards on this ship." Z'ril glared up at Zamin who was grinning from his spot above the blond.

Z'ril heard his name being called and made it down the rigging much faster than Jean did. Once he was standing he jogged over to Bull and William, not bothering to ask before taking the spy glass. "Oh she is a big one. What do you need me to do? I got quite a bit of energy here that I need to get out. I can make her stop, turn, dance, roll over-" Z'ril chuckled and handed the spy glass back. "Hope they put up a fight too. I know your going to sell the slaves but I would certainly love to tare into a few slavers." Z'ril moved along the railing, trying to find the best angle of seeing the ship before he leaned forward crossed his arms, and watched the other ship come to a complete stop.

"You want a boost or should I boost them?" Z'ril hummed slightly, dangling an arm over the edge of the ship, and the ship gave a tiny jerk at the boosted speed. Zamin cursed from the rigging and Z'ril grinned as he shouted down at Z'ril in another language. "Calm your tits Zamin! Wasn't on purpose! And anyway, don’t cats always land on their feet?" The few creature crew laughed, understanding the joke, while the human ones seemed a bit confused. Z'ril wasn't surprised that the human crew hadn't caught on yet, they were a bit dim, well except for William and Bull who Z'ril had personally told about all the different creature crew on board.

"certainly hope you up for a bit of acting captain. Because this could get very fun if you play your cards right." Z'ril was hoping for a bit of a game, to get close enough to shout at the people so Z'ril could work his magic and take out the crew… or maybe send Zamin over from the rigging. He could jump far right? It was more entertaining not to go in guns blazing, also less people got shot that way, but then again William looked like a "guns blazing" kind of guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:05 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

(( :3 ))

William sighed when the spyglass was pulled out of his grip, bu just stood with his arms crossed and eyes glancing towards Z'ril as the nymph took in the situation. The pirate was rolling his eyes at Z'ril's eagerness by the time he got his spyglass back, Bull outright laughing at the thought of the large slaver doing a barrel roll. "Try not to tear into them too much, Zee. I do hope to sell the slavers as slaves in whatever port we reach next, so play nice," the captian chipped at the nymph as they sped up, hands gripping the wheel so he was as unmoved by the speed boost as a rock, while Bull had to brace himself, before laughing at the poor cat up top. The old man sure did love being 'in' on all the jokes Z'ril slung around.

"Now that rumor ain't true. I've seen plenty 'o cats not land on their footsies," the old man said as the got on-course to intercept the other ship, before walking further away from William and Z'ril as he got the crew ready for action, should the need arise.

"Acting?" William drawled, giving a snort. "Any pirate worth their salt can act better than any 'real' two-copper actor. And you should know that by now, Zee." The captain seemed quite innocent using the nic name appointed to the nymph, never one to use the other's full exotic title unless there was good reason for it, or when they were ********. But seeing as sex had been off the menu for quite a while, Will had been using Zee far more than Z'ril of late. "Just get us up real close and we'll go see what's got those 'poor unfortunate fellows' stuck, eh?" William gave the nymph a conman's smile, though he had the mix of his usual killer-calm mixing with the look, almost making him seem ... casual. Like a shark leisurely swimming up to a bleeding fish. "Oh, those poor souls stuck at sea, have to go see how they're fairing and if our small little lady Fine 'n Dandy can do anythin' ta help, yeah?" William snickered with a slight accent, clearly looking forward to a bit of a show before stabbing the blade in. A bit of cat-and-mouse, so to speak.

William calmly steered the ship, Bull shooing 'Jean' (aka 'the Kid') below decks to 'make sure the packed foodstuff don't shift' while the rest of the crew got ready for action by looking busy at work or curious at the ship growing larger on the horizon. Human, creature, or anything in between, they knew the drill. Will had made sure those on-board were either experienced or showed talent in pirating ventures. Bullshitting was one of the many requirements of being a quality pirate, and those on board who weren't human but played the part well automatically got aboard from Z'ril's pick of seamen. Will had picked the more human part of the crew with a bit more care, and even if a few of them were thick (or perhaps didn't want to think about the possibility of non-humans in their human world) they fit the standards he'd set for this crew.

"Ahoy!" Will hailed once they were reasonably close to the slaver ship. Giving Bull the wheel, Will walked towards the railing, waving a hand. "Looks like you're in a bit o' trouble there. You fellows need any assistance, down there?" the pirate called up in a city-twang, like a born merchant's second son who'd grown up managing accounts on land who'd somehow ended up in charge of a ship through one circumstance or another. The 'down there' part due to the fact that the slaver ship, though larger then the little Dandy, was sitting lower in the water. Likely because it must have a full load of food and live human flesh inside. Slave trafficking was quite the complex business that required lots of extra food and water and care for the captured slaves ... namely, as little care as humanly possible without having the cargo die, most of the time. William was most certainly not looking forward to what smells he would have to deal with once they finished with the large crew on the slaver ship, and then bringing the slaves on-deck for closer inspection. But for now, he smiled and waved, letting Z'ril get ready along with the rest of his own crew. Surprise was always a great edge to have in any conflict.

"We've seem to have run aground of something," a man who looked more like second-in-command instead of the actual captain of the ship (Will presuming the man with a big fancy hat and long sword running around and shouting at the slaver shiphands with his hands waving to be the captain). They had to yell to one another, ships not alarmingly close but ... close enough to get a good look at their lower deck. Not a bird-s eye view, but a few feet high enough to see more of the slaver than those on the slaver saw of them, for sure. William quite liked that; higher ground and all that.

"Doesn't look like much, and my Dandy is doing just fine so you can't be stuck too fine. Must just be an outcropping," Will drawled on, and gave a small motion of his hand for Z'ril to start the real fun. Well, the waterworks anyway while the captain chatted up the second in command ... until it was obvious something was up. Once the way of things was clear, Will was one of the first on the boarding party to cow any hot-heads left on-board and making sure none of them got any funny ideas with the cannons so close to his own ship. Will couldn't help but snicker when he faced the captain of the slaver, the man waterlogged and wet hat smothering his face as he stood and tried to draw his long sword ... only for Will to already have his own weapon lightly poking the slaver captain in the stomach. "So ... you willing to surrender, or should I give you an extra mouth?"

The general key to capturing ships was to get the guy in charge. Without a captain, most crews rolled over and usually submitted to take-over. "Well gentlemen," Will yelled out, keeping the blowhard at his swordpoint while grinning, "we have a crew to tie up and some new inventory to look over! Bull, do start getting things organized while I speak with this gent, captain-to-captain. Now, sir, what exactly do you have on this floating tub, eh? Or, should I ask, how many? Go on, speak up!"

"You-you swine--"

"Now now now ..." Will smiled as the man in the large hat scrambled back as he pushed his swordpoint a bit closer to that fat belly. "Who's calling who swine? Manners. Anyway, back to inventory. How many? Age ranges too, though I assume they're all anywhere from their prime ages to youngsters. That's how you folks work, right? I've seen too many not to know so don't bother lying. I'd hedge to guess ... Fifty if you're kind, and well over a hundred if you're willing to loose a dozen to bad conditions. 'Bad conditions' ... ha." William smiled at his own joke, then gave another 'teasing' jab in the other's direction. "C'mon, how many?"

"S-- s---" Another jab had the answer Will wanted. "Seventy-seven! P-plus one! Now put you thrice-damned weapon away! This is humiliating!"

"Plus one? Now I understand the whole 'seven is a holy number' for some religious folks, but 'plus one'? Grow a pair and just say Seventy-eight like normal folks," William laughed, leading the captured captain to the captain's cabin on the slaver and heading inside with him, leaving his own crew to tidy things up on the subdued and now captured ship. Will tied the man up and began investigating the goods in the captain's cabin, smiling to himself. Fine wine? Perfumes? Ugh. Just like a Frenchie without the proper frog bloodlines; no real rum or proper manly things. Well, at least Will managed to find one bottle of rum; he could sell the unpopped bottle of wine and perfumes always sold well.

Bull, on the other hand, was organizing getting the two ships a bit closer together for easier navigation between the two, and putting down a board for walking. Though, truth be told the old guy couldn't help but wince once the crew was tied down and they started getting the slaves on deck. Poor souls. A bit of washing is salt water would do a bit of good, but being out of the cramped space they'd been stuck in for who-knew how long and some fresh air with a bite to eat would do them better. Bull left the slaves airing and went below deck. He went deep, down to the proper hull where the water barrels and food boxes were kept well-tied to do an inventory of the food situation going on, and how long the stock would last so he could give Will a good estimate of exactly how close of a port they should aim for.

Though, down there in the real belly of the ship, below where the crew slept and below where the slaves had been kept, the old man paused. No wonder the slaver was sitting so low in the water; there was a cage tied down here as well. Bull raised the lantern he'd snagged from the crew quarters to bring down here, walking closer and pulling the bit of cloth covering most of the cage from sight only to raise the eyebrow over his blind eye. Huh; now why keep one slave away from the rest? The answer seemed obvious enough to Bull: clearly this was not what it looked like, as human as it looked right now. Bull stared at the young man who looked like any other young sailor he'd seen over the years: tan skin, slightly-overgrown brown hair. Though, the lack of clothes revealed no scars; untouched skin. Now that would be unusual for any sailor, so this kid (to Bull everybody was 'kid') was likely no man of the sea ... no man period.

"Hey. Hey, wakey wakey," Bull huffed to no effect, but wasn't about to stick a limb inside the cage or open up until he was sure whoever/whatever was inside wasn't going to go on a killing rampage the minute he did so. Crossing his arms, Bull wondered if the poor sucker had been drugged. It was common enough to easy the passage for animals by doping them up during long sea voyages to keep them calm and less likely to hurt themselves or anyone aboard the ship, though for this guy to not even be twitching in that cramped iron cell likely meant he was drugged to the gills. Well, at least from the intact state of his muscle mass he couldn't have been like this for too long, by Bull's guess. "Well ... eh?"

The leather-skinned old man nelt down, listening to a bit of a groan from the visually younger male, listening before grinning. "Talkin' gibber-jabber in yer sleep, eh? And familiar junky lingo too! Ah, I think Z'ril an' the resident puss in boots should have a gander at ya; they might even know what the hell you are!" The old man turned and left the hold, taking the lantern with him as he went off to fetch Zamin, first-off, as that lingo was what the guy was speaking, the old guy thought. And Z'ril only if he could get the nymph's attention, though he imagined the blond might be busy between helping with the slaves or trying to get into William's pants.

By the time Bull was huffing and puffing down the rope ladder back down to the deep dark inner belly of the ship, the guy in the cage was really muttering. Curled tightly into a naked ball and face more-or-less hidden by the messy hair the 'plus one' slave muttered slurred nonsense mixed with a slightly clearer request for water.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm
knux33

Z'ril just chuckled at Williams banter, the man going on to act out a bit of his part, and he laughed lowly to himself. "I know, I know. Not you I am worried about Captain. Good thing Bull sent the Kid below deck. Boy couldn’t act a day to save his life." Z'ril grinned and swirled his hand around a bit, making the slave ship give a small shudder as if whatever was done just got it even more stuck. Z'ril hummed to himself as they got closer and closer and then slowed the 'fine 'n dandy' down to a stop before shifting so he was sitting on the railing of the ship. He looked completely relaxed as William stepped forward and started to talk to them.

"Play nice.. I didn't want to play nice, I was hoping for a gutting, but I guess I have to play nice. Better not shake things up to much… don't want to damage the goods." Z'ril drummed his fingers across his thigh and waited for William to halt in his little discussion. Z'ril just needed to get a good wave up over the side, press a few people down, and then the crew could get on the other ship and take down who they needed to take down. Z'ril saw the signal and in the next moment water was rushing over the deck and knocking crew members down and holding them down. Z'ril let one leg hand over the side of the railing as he leaned back and he grinned, humming to himself as the men sputtered and tried to find their foot but found it a fruitless effort.

Z'ril watched Zamin swing over to the other ship, the man certainly eager to help take down those who would be fighting, and he just sat back and watched. It took such little time that Z'ril wanted to laugh, because the groveling man of a captain was so pathetic he shouldn’t even be worth selling, and after a moment Z'ril stood and made to join the others on the ship. She certainly was a nice ship, a bit bigger than the dander, but slaving ships were not what William needed so she was nothing but a good bunch of gold. Z'ril smiled as the water touched his bare feet when he stepped onto the enemy vessels deck and he started looking around all ready. He still had crew held down so they were going nowhere and it was always fun to meander around.

Z'ril watched as William got the captain of the ship to roll over like a dog and he would have applauded if it wasn't for the fact that the man was so pathetic a trained monkey with a pistol could probably do the same. Not to say that William wasn't good, he certainly was, but the other captain was more than a bit a sniveling useless mess. Z'ril chuckled as the crew cheered and he walked around, being sure to let up the water as the crew got closer and finally boarded the slave vessel. Z'ril watched mutely as William disappeared into the captain's cabin, more than tempted to go try and worm his way into the others pants, but after a few minutes he decided against it and with a shrug he went to go help with the slaves.

There were a lot of them but honestly not as many as the weight of the ship suggested. They all needed a good scrub, some food, and the fresh air seemed to be a relief. Z'ril saw to the scrub part largely by himself, making sure to get the slaves washed off, and he was just about to go find William to try and get a bit of action when he saw Bull heading below deck. Z'ril tilted his head slightly and left a rather confused Kid holding a bucket as he walked away. Zamin saw Z'ril heading toward the entrance to go below, he had just finished a discussion with Bull, and he went to follow as well. Down below deck Z'ril followed closely behind Bull, not saying a word, and seemed hopelessly curious.

Zamin stopped before getting close, sure that if he was a cat he would currently have his hackles raised, and Z'ril just walked forward and straight over to the cage. The blond crouched down, his hands clutching the bars, and he tilted his head. "Now what are you doing in this cage." Z'ril bent down further to try and get a look at the naked young man's face. Zamin stepped forward carefully and then Z'ril did a fool think and stuck his arm in the cage. Zamin jerked back, Z'ril's hand clutching a cup and his nail were long, pointed and sharp, and unnaturally black.

"Go ahead and take the water. Just know if you hurt me, ill kill you." Z'ril stutters it out quickly in the language that Zamin speaks so fluently, the man have been teaching him. "You might want to hurry, I am not patient. I have a certain keeper who want take care." Z'ril knows it's a stupid move but he feels like tarring into something if given the chance and Zamin knows this which is why he grabs the blond shoulders. "I think you shouldn’t be here Z'ril…" Z'ril doesn’t look up at Zamin "If he's dumb enough to attack he's dumb enough to suffer the consequences… Plus you can see someone a lot better if they have their teeth in you arm…" Z'ril chuckles and Zamin just sighs.

((Z'ril is in a bad mood))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces