Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:52 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra held onto him running a hand through his hair lightly as he did so. "Trent your still keeping something from me and I don't like it one bit. " he whispered then turned his head to the door when his father walked into the room carrying a tray of food he looked at his son as the younger version of himself glared at him.

"What is the matter Cyra ?" he asked glancing towards Trenton lifting a brow that his son missed happen all together.

"I know that something is bothering Trenton but he refuses to tell me what it is." Cyra informed his father who turned his gaze back to his son as he took note of what his son was telling him.

"Cyra he just finished watching you pass out and stay out for over an hour it scared him. Isn't that right Trenton ?" he asked glancing at the cowering male before him.

"Father leave us alone please " Cyra exclaimed then wrapped his arms protectively around Trenton as he then gazed into his eyes once more. "Now Trent come on and tell me exactly what has you trembling so badly and smelling of utter fear ?" he asked giving him a slight sad grin. " Yes I'm able to sense fear and such emotions more easily then most and not even my father is aware that I'm able to do this." he whispered very lightly. "Now please Trent tell me what is going on or I shall have to ask master Matto to come right away and speak with you privately in order to find out just what has you so fearful and upset. " he told him softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:11 am
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

How was this supposed to work? Cyra was pushing so hard and Trenton wanted so much to tell him. But then at the mention of Matto, Trenton feared that if Matto had to come here, he'd be at greater risk of being harmed by Master Ryu. Trenton could only shake his head and beg to Cyra not to go to Matto. When Master Ryu was in there, all Trenton did was nod in agreement with Ryu's suggestion. But he could never look up at him as he buried his head into Cyra's neck and whispered... "Please... just forget about it " Trenton begged.. "and don't over exert yourself again.." he spoke calming down

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

( fixed this weird a** post)  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:41 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra glared at his father but held the trembling Trenton in his arms. "I will get to the bottom of what is going on here. But right now I'll let it go as Trenton is a mess and I don't wish to push him any further. " he whispered then stroked the smaller males back. "Trenton I'm not going to leave you ever I promise." he informed him gently.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:50 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Smiling with a hint of relief over him to hear Cyra say those things, Trenton made sure to not look at Master Ryu. "I'm... okay.. I don't mean to worry you". It was still a bit unnerving that if Cyra just took off the shirt that Trent was wearing, he'd be able to see the purple and red bruises that Cyra didn't make. He hoped he wouldn't have to show him or tell him anything. Calming down, he closed his eyes and leaned into to Cyra,resting on him. His breathing was heavy and rhythmic as it match Cyra's own breathing. Whispering in an almost inaudible volume, so hopefully only Cyra could hear, "Can we go outside tonight?... just for a little while.." he asked pleadingly. Even if they couldn't, all Trenton wanted to do was to take in Cyra's scent and to not leave his side. And especially, never to be alone with Master Ryu again. He opened his eyes and saw the sun going down as he looked out the window.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:26 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra rose picking up Trenton he swept past his father who was open mouthed as his son carried the other male out of the room and outside. "We can watch the sun setting since its the perfect time." he told him then he pulled his own shirt off before moving to remove Trenton's wanting very much to feel skin against skin as they watched the sun setting together. "Trenton are you sure that your alright ?" he asked softly as he trailed one hand through the others hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:03 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton was a bit surprised at Cyra picking him up. He nuzzled close into him but when they went outside and Cyra took his own shirt off, Trenton clutched the shirt he had on tightly, not wanting to take it off. He let out a soft, but heavy breath as Cyra relaxed Trenton with his stroking of the blonde male's hair. Trenton felt like some helpless child right now, although he would get over it, he'd enjoy Cyra's closeness and try not to worry about it so much. "Mhm... I'm alright.... " his trembling had settled down greatly and his body was relaxing, but the fist clutching around his shirt held on to it tightly. He'd hoped that the bruises from fingerprints and bite marks left by Master Ryu wouldn't scar.. even though deep down, they already had.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:14 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra gazed into Trenton's eyes his own very much concerned. "You tell me that your fine and that your alright but yet you wont even let me remove your shirt. Trent something is not right with this scenario and I fully intended to figure out what it is. " he told him before kissing him deeply then giving him a large smile. "Trent what are you trying to hide from me because your not hiding it very well." he informed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:55 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Nuzzling against the others neck, his body fit perfectly snug against Cyra's. He wanted to tell him so badly, but when he looked up in Cyra's beautiful colored teal orbs, he couldn't help but brushed his thin pale fingers against his cheek. Perhaps he should just change the subject, even though he knew Cyra would probably not let this go so easily. "I'm sorry... but I really was scared when you fainted.. honest... And your shirt keeps me warm.. I'm a little cold right now..." he spoke earnestly (except about the shirt). It was true that Trent was scared, but not at how Cyra fainted.. it was to what Master Ryu had done. He wanted to take Cyra in his arms and beg to him and plead to him to never leave alone with his father ever again, or that he was only lying to Cyra to protect him and his family... but the words wouldn't come out.

"Isn't the sunset pretty?" he spoke trying to change the subject. Something stung a bit on his back and he remembered Master Ryu digging claws into Trenton's bare flesh. He shook off the feelings as he tried desperately to get the haunting images out of his mind. Why on Earth would Master Ryu threaten his son? Cyra said he loved him, but why would he state such awful things? Trenton began to figure that he needed to get to the bottom of Master Ryu's strange behavior.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:09 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra blinked turning Trenton around in his arms taking hold of his chin and making him look into his eyes. "Your lying to me Trenton and I don't like being lied to. " he told him his voice rough and deep. "Your not cold because its very warm out still and honestly Trenton I'm hot so my warmth would warm you. You were perfectly happy to be naked with me before I passed out. But now your seriously avoiding being shirtless with me which really has me worried. What did I do or say to upset you Trenton ?" he asked in a rough emotion filled voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:15 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton was suddenly taken back by Cyra's words. It wasn't about something Cyra did wrong! For god sakes, he passed out! "NO!..." He quieted down in fear of someone from Cyra's family might hear him. "No, you did nothing wrong Cyra... It's not you, honest... We're just out in the open .. that's all..... I...I- love you" Trenton sort squirmed out of Cyra's grip and pressed his body against Cyra's bare chest, nuzzling him very affectionately in order to distract Cyra, but those last words he said were true. It may seem a bit early to say those words, but Trent wanted to be honest to Cyra... even if he didn't truly love him back yet.
"... actually... there was something I wanted to talk about... " he stated.

"Cyra, Are you the heir of your clan?" he asked, still trying to change the subject, however, Trenton had set his hands down to his sides, just temporarily dropping his guard.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

((No NO! D: Cyra can't find out about what Master Ryu did! Trenton is trying to protect him! He's scared!))  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra blinked glancing at him some but then he pulled him back into his arms holding onto him. "I know your hiding something but it is also something that I need to understand that your hiding what ever it is for a reason even though I don't like it one bit " he told him then picked him up carrying him to a swing where he got them both sitting on it cuddled up and he got them rocking on it so that the swing swayed as he cuddled to Trenton. "I love you Trenton " he whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:42 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton breathed a heavy sigh of relief. The swinging relaxed him significantly and Cyra's warm body kept him at peace, for now. His words gave him reassurance and the hope that what ever he had to do now in order to keep Cyra safe, he could do it.

A long silent pause fell between them and Trenton was slowly coming back to his usual happier self. Trenton sort of glanced over Cyra's thick arms and sculpted chest and then leaned in to kiss Cyra's cheek and then another quiet pause.

"Hey, what was the first animal you've ever transformed into?"
he asked playfully as his legs dangled over Cyra's lap.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:08 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra took notice of the changes very quickly and this helped to calm him down seeing that Trenton was returning to his usual self but it still distressed him that the other male was hiding something from him but he choose to let it go at least for now. Hearing the question he gave a smile to the other kissing the top of his head. "Well I transformed into a cheetah the very first time honestly which was very exsilerting. How about you Trenton ?" he asked keeping the conversation light right now was a good thing he figured as he trailed a hand over the others shoulders lightly  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:33 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton smiled at Cyra and brushed his fingers through his hair. "As expected from you. To transform into something as cool as a cheetah!" he giggled. "Actually the first thing I turned into was dragonfly." he said remembering the times with his mom and his sister. "My mom was surprised. She thought that I was going to turn into something like uhh...like a cat or dog, but instead I transformed into a bug... I wanted to transform into something ... mythical, something not real. But in my clan, we're not allowed to use our powers to transform into impractical creatures.." he said. "In our clan, Cheetahs represent, not only swift creatures, but they are believed to be an animal full of mystery and fear..." Trenton said. He nuzzled sweetly into Cyra's neck. "Not that you're afraid of anything... are you?" he asked curiously. "I'm afraid of the ocean... "he said with a simple smile.

As the sun went down, Trent figured that he'd have to go home soon.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash