Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 am
I have a second town now, Melunha is the mayor of Ramswood. My friend code is the same, just giving you all a heads up so you don't wonder about Melu.

Also, I'd love to trade perfect oranges and/or perfect pears for other perfect fruits. Baskets of 9 are loved, but any number works. I'm also looking for a rotten peach and a rotten apple.

I'm also up for buying mushrooms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:48 am
Does anyone want silver axes and have their medals ready? It actually came in on my island and I'm opening gates for whoever needs a quick axe fix, just straight to island and back because it's still set as last Sunday. neutral Also, if you would like to give Pompom the Peppy Duck a good home, she's in boxes.
EDIT: Leaving gates open until 8am PST and then moving on!

The Cake Mage of Sheep

Mage, I'll trade a basket of 9 perfect peaches for 3 perfect oranges and 3 perfect pears? I won't be selling them, just display. lol I don't mind giving you a rotten peach when my trees get to it, either.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:38 am
Maxx D

Mage, I'll trade a basket of 9 perfect peaches for 3 perfect oranges and 3 perfect pears? I won't be selling them, just display. lol I don't mind giving you a rotten peach when my trees get to it, either.

I will take you up on this, thank you. I won't be home for about 14 hours, though. But I'm not rushed. Pretty much when ever is good for you. I can get up earlier if needed, just let me know so I can adjust my alarm.

Hopefully Cherry will leave my main town soon. And that Pietro and Coco will get into boxes so I can move them into my main town. Coco was like "I'm moving on the 24th." And when I said ok bye she was all "lol nope, gonna stay." I wanted to strangle her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:48 am
The Cake Mage of Sheep
I will take you up on this, thank you. I won't be home for about 14 hours, though. But I'm not rushed. Pretty much when ever is good for you. I can get up earlier if needed, just let me know so I can adjust my alarm.

Hopefully Cherry will leave my main town soon. And that Pietro and Coco will get into boxes so I can move them into my main town. Coco was like "I'm moving on the 24th." And when I said ok bye she was all "lol nope, gonna stay." I wanted to strangle her.
No problem, just whenever we're both online! I'm sure we'll overlap somewhere and get fruity goodness done. wink

Ooo I'm so happy you're getting Coco, even if she put it off, aw! I love her. Jun and I had to make a decision for our Ultimate Normal and it hurt putting her out of the list. lol
You can save right after they ping you (save&continue) and they should ping you again. If they decide not to move, reload and try again. It seems to be 50/50 whether they say 'ok, I'll move' and 'NOPE.'  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:05 pm
Frank left my village, been one down for a while, but not been impressed by the campers XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:43 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
I have a second town now, Melunha is the mayor of Ramswood. My friend code is the same, just giving you all a heads up so you don't wonder about Melu.

Also, I'd love to trade perfect oranges and/or perfect pears for other perfect fruits. Baskets of 9 are loved, but any number works. I'm also looking for a rotten peach and a rotten apple.

Did you get a digital copy to do this? X3  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Did you get a digital copy to do this? X3

Yes. But since I have a 3DS and a 3DS XL 2 game cards would work. I got the digital copy so I wouldn't lose it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 pm
I am running out of room for stuff so bad even with 2 side chars, I may have to start storing letters in the post office.  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 am
Whee, getting an octopus in town! His name's Zucker and he's based on takoyaki >D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm
I dunno if you all do villager trades, but there is a tumblr that keeps a black list for players who scam. It includes 3DS friend codes, so even if they change their town you can tell it's them. I think. You can't change your 3DS friend code, right?
This is it right here. There might also be a villager trading site (I guess it's be like the Nookbay that was for Wild World) so I'd suggest looking at their black list too.

Sinbari
Whee, getting an octopus in town! His name's Zucker and he's based on takoyaki >D
Please let me meet him? He is the cutest little food resembling villager ever.
And I bet he'd taste so good.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:10 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Sinbari

Please let me meet him? He is the cutest little food resembling villager ever.
And I bet he'd taste so good.

Any time, mage XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:08 pm
Sinbari

Any time, mage XD
I'm waiting for someone to come pick up some carnations. But afterword I can come over if you have time. But can I come over with Melunha? I want to show him off, he is the cutest mayor ever.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:13 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

Any time, mage XD
I'm waiting for someone to come pick up some carnations. But afterword I can come over if you have time. But can I come over with Melunha? I want to show him off, he is the cutest mayor ever.

Sure! Just quote me again to pester me. I might just go ahead and open up my gate cos I may go play some Assassin's creed 4 in a few. xD

Argh, Carnations. I had 3 at one point, and 2 died *sobbu*

You need to see my new windmill too. And I am working on a flower clock. Got rid of the ugly Illuminated clock I had. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:34 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

Any time, mage XD

Sure! Just quote me again to pester me. I might just go ahead and open up my gate cos I may go play some Assassin's creed 4 in a few. xD

You need to see my new windmill too. And I am working on a flower clock. Got rid of the ugly Illuminated clock I had. xD
I can bvring you carnations. And I'll be over after I go pee.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:35 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

Any time, mage XD

I can bvring you carnations. And I'll be over after I go pee.

Gate's already open. <33  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces