Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:12 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles drove home, although still hesitant about Aylin coming over. But Asho seemed excited to have a friend again so the least Miles could do is just support Asho.

When the lot got home, the two made a bee line for the garden, making Miles laugh. They were like little kids at Christmas. Miles made his way to the kitchen and started boiling some rice, cutting some carrots and other vegetables. Since Asho didn't really specify exactly what he wanted, Miles just thought curry would be the best answer .. Or at least he'd hope so.

When the brew was boiling, it gave a delicious aroma that surrounded the room. The two appeared in the kitchen after awhile, and Miles just smiled as usual. "Sorry guys, dinner isn't quite ready yet, it's almost done", he said to the two, checking the rice. He looked over Asho, "Hey, I think I forgot to water the flowers in the back, do you mind watering them? " he asked him. When Asho left the two alone, it was kind of awkward but Miles felt it appropriate to start up some kind of conversation.

"So... you're a Djinn too.. huh?" he smiled.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Be careful what you wish for...

Asho grinned at Aylin. "I'm not much for grandeur anymore really.... I'd really rather be left alone now days...." he spoke softly as he trailed fingers lightly over a tall Iris flower, it shivered in delight. The smell really was lovely and they both followed it inside, Asho gave a boyish giggle at the thought of Miles as a maid. For some reason he pictured him in one of those oddly fashioned French Maid uniforms with a feather duster. . . Perhaps he'd been watching too much tv.

"Ah, we can wait a little longer, right?" he looked to Aylin and smiled. The mention of parched flowers made him worry and he left the kitchen quickly to go water them. It was fun to use the water hose instead of his magics, so much easier! Plus it was fun to watch the spray and little rainbow that was made in the sunlight.

He of course didn't think anything of leaving Miles and Aylin alone together.

...Because there is usually a Price.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:06 pm
RoseandBlood

I am the Red Star over the Desert Sand!

User Image

Now alone with the blonde human, the Djinn's energy changed and grew darker and colder. This idiotic man seemed like he wanted to talk. Hmm.. well someone was about to do most of the talking, and it wasn't going to be Miles.

"What are you doing?", the human seemed to miss understand the question and began explaining the routine of his cooking methods. Aylin just grew more irritated.

"No! I mean. What are you doing with Asho?..." he forced. "You care about him don't you?" he asked with a hateful grin. Miles seemed flustered. He was clenching his fists but felt obligated to answer the question honestly. Miles only nodded his head though.

Now I've got you... Aylin thought.

"Do you honestly think that you and him could have a significant relationship? He's a Djinn, an all powerful God compared to the likes of you. You're just a man.. a mortal man. How long are you going to prolong his suffering?" he focused his eyes on the male. Miles' eyes widened and then looked at Aylin with a pained expression and then looked outside.

"Did you seriously not think about it? You do know what happens when you die right? When you're gone, Asho goes back into the bottle, awaiting for a new master, maybe another that's been like all the others...But because you're different,you can set things right... That's what my old master did", he smirked and paused.

"But I-" Miles spoke.

"You're really gonna argue with me?!" Aylin pressed forward, Miles started backing up slowly. "Let's put it this way..." he started again, "If there is a possible chance that Asho does like you, would you really let him suffer more by forcing him to stay with you for decades upon decades,-" Miles suddenly tripped backwards but just before hitting the floor, Aylin caught him by the collar of his shirt. " - and forcing him to watch you die while he never aged a day?... " Aylin made sure Miles heard him and the second Miles looked away to the floor in regret, Aylin let him fall to the floor, making a small thud.

"Just let him go and let him be with his own kind..." Aylin finished. Then, extending a hand out to him, he offered Miles a hand back up on his feet but still giving him a cold stare.

"You know what you need to do.." he told. Miles' lips pursed as his bangs covered his eyes and he grew quiet, and would probably remain that way for the remainder of the night.

No more shall I suffer YOUR shackles!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:31 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

When Asho came back into the house he was in his usual form when around Miles. He was also a little damp here and there from playing in the water a teensy bit. Grinning he came back into the kitchen and sniffed. "Is it done now?" He asked feeling at ease. But when he spotted Miles he felt...wrong.

"Miles are you tired?" he asked blinking and looking between his friend and Master. Aylin would never hurt someone Asho liked. Walking over he touched Miles's forehead. "You don't feel hot so you can't be sick...." he said hoping that was right. "Why not after dinner you take a bath and go to bed early? We've had a busy few days.... You might just be really tired, Miles. I can look after Aylin." He ruffled the blonde's hair a bit.

"OOOOH! We should watch tv. Aylin the tv is amazing. It has some neat shows" Asho said trying to prove he could entertain the other djinn if Miles went to bed.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:05 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles looked up at Asho. He just gave a tired expression at him and took Aylin's offering hand. When he stood up, he went back to the stove and turned it off.

"Uhh.. yeah. .Dinners ready..." he gave a weak grin and held out plates to the two. "Please.. uhh eat up... " he turned to Asho. "I'll be okay but, perhaps I should go to bed a bit early... " he pondered.

He could feel Aylin's heavy gaze on him, " Well uhh.. if you want to watch TV you can..." he grinned and sort of stepped back. "I guess I'll just quickly take a bath then.. " he rubbing his head as he walked to the bathroom, but kinda like a scared dog. Aylin couldn't help but smirk as Asho took him to watch TV

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho watched the human and frowned but didn't stop him. Taking Aylin to the living room he picked out the Disney movie Aladdin and popped it in. "When I first showed up Miles asked why I was all blue and stuff," snicker,"then I saw this movie. I still feel mildly insulted he would think I'd be a big blue buffoon like that..." He smiled and hit play. "I'll go make our plates you just sit there," he told Aylin and went into the kitchen to do so.

Pausing he fixed the plates and then shuffled off leaving them be to peek into the bathroom. Popping into his little doll form and sneaking in he caught Miles undressing. "Hey...." he cooed softly. "Are you reeaally okay?" He asked hoping onto the sink to stare the man down.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:10 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles did know exactly what he had to do for Asho. But Miles wasn't perfect, he too has selfishness and greed. It pained him to think about letting Asho go... He started unbuttoning his shirt and he turned the bathtub on. The hot water and then the cold. When it finished, he stuck his hand in to feel the temperature and he then slipped his shirt off only to then see a little doll in the sink.

"Huh!.. Oh Asho~.. " he smiled, the little creature giving him a startle at first. When he asked about his condition, Miles contemplated if he should tell the truth or not. But the more he thought about it, the sadder he grew. Aylin was his long lost friend and to tell him that he said such things would only cause Asho problems. So..

"Yeah, really. I'm fine Asho... Just like you said, I-.. I'm tired. Meeting Aylin is just so crazy.. I have you and meeting another magical being... it's just.. surreal, ya know?" he smiled, but still lied. "Why are you in this form anyway, shouldn't you be entertaining Aylin?" he asked picking up the little doll.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:44 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Reaching out his small, soft hands and touching Miles's face the doll form frowned. "Miles.....why are you lying to me? You look like you're in pain. Where do you hurt? Is it your tummy? Your head? I can make it stop if you tell me.... Aylin is in the living room but I'm worried about you Miles. You are my Master and .. ..... I'm fond of you. Aylin has been my friend for a long, long time.... I'm sure he'll be okay. He's well adjusted to this world and life...." tilting his head he squirmed only a little. "So tell me what's wrong.... I just feel like.... since I came back in it's...wrong somehow. You don't seem happy. What did I do?" He rubbed his little hand against Miles' cheek.

"......I have to get back but I'll let Aylin borrow my bed and take yours with you okay." Asho said managing to squirm away. "Oh...tiny bodies are more sneaky~" he smiled and left.

Quickly he dashed to the kitchen and grabbed their plates and drinks and rushed to the living room. "Sorry! I got a little taste testy..." He smiled sheepishly down at the plate he'd gobbled a few bites from. "Then again I'm not sure how to serve it... Miles cooks really good."

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:05 am
RoseandBlood

User Image

Happily alone with his lover once again he was glad to watch some of this weird things with Asho. Sitting beside him on the couch made him remember the good times back home. Asho was frolicking about and taking good care of him. "Asho just relax....." he said as he took the

"Ya know.. your master isn't so bad.....he was a lot like my old master... And he is a pretty good cook... we should force him to be our slave..."

When they finished their food and moved their plates, Aylinflung himself atop his friend and gently nuzzled his face into his neck. He couldn't help but giggle all of a sudden. "You're face is still so pretty! Haha!" He laughed. He lightly took his fingers through Asho's black hair. Aylin hugged him tightly.

"I will admit, that you have a nice life here. You must feel pretty lucky to have all of this... And Miles...But I think soon, you'll get a lot more.. just trust me... " Aylin grinned as he spoke into Asho's ear.

He then remembered the crazy woman from long ago. She too had blonde hair. She wished for fame and fortune, and she got it. But in the end, her kind and fragile heart were her demise.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles waved Asho off and then got into the tub. The warm water felt good against the man's skin. It reminded him of when he was in high school and when he was a part of a swim team and a band. Memories... Miles was always very good at locking past memories away, and when simple nostalgic things brings happy memories up, its only a short lived good feeling because he doesn't remember much of it. But the negative memories have a tendency to be more obtrusive than the good ones. Those memories always ground him, and in a sense.. perhaps that was a good thing. The negative memories made Miles learn and work harder, but now with all that he has... why do they still linger?...

Too many noisy thoughts clouded his mind and Miles dunked his blonde head under the water and closed his eyes, only opening them from under water.

'How long are you going to prolong his suffering?'.... a voice echoed in his mind as he held his breath. 'Just let him go and let him be with his own kind'... all these thoughts made Miles cringe as the air escaped his lips. The water was nice. It made Miles' hair float and sway. Aylin sounded so cross and serious. He must really love Asho to be that concerned and say those things.

'You know what you need to do...'
Miles finally came up for breath, taking in a large gasp of air and then leaned his head against the tub, taking his hand and brushing his hair back with it. He sighed as heavy pain contorted in his chest, giving the feeling as if something was pulling out his heart.

"yeah..." he whispered, I know what I need to do ..

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho laughed a bit,"No way. Miles isn't slave material, he's too much of an air head." That and he wouldn't wish slavery upon anyone. Sighing a bit after the food was finished he picked the dishes up. "Wanna watch another movie before we go to bed or are you tired yet?" the djinn asked before putting the dishes in the sink to be cleaned later. "Oh and you can sleep in my room tonight. It was the guest room before it was mine anyways..." tapping his chin thoughtfully a moment before shrugging. "You can borrow or summon up new clothes if you want to and the bathroom is just down the hall."

Smiling he hung out and chatted with his friend some more before he got sleepy. Yawning and rubbing one of his eyes he pouted. "Well guess I'm off to bed then." Giving a tried stretch Asho got up. "You know where my room is so when you get tired crash there," he had to stifle a yawn,"I'll see you in the morning then Aylin..." Then he sleepily tottered down the hall into Miles's room and slipped into the bottle still tangled in some of the sheets.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:33 am
RoseandBlood

User Image

Aylin laughed with Asho. And soon, the two did grow tired and thus it was time for them to go to bed. He watched Asho leave and, at first, he wanted to follow him to bed and sleep with his old lover. But when he saw he went into his bottle and by this new master of his, Aylin scowled and looked away. Surely it would only be a matter of time before Asho would become his. Aylin just needed to win Asho over. This, Miles.. this t**t... was the only thing in Asho's and Aylin's way..

"Good Night, Asho.. " he said.

But then, the more he thought about it, the more he began to feel as though, things may have changed. Asho seems to .. like his master?!

No matter...

Aylin thought, then turning to his so called bed, he closed the door to his room.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:54 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles was sound asleep by the time Asho came into the room. His breathing was quiet and rhythmic and a hand was gently over the bottle. But over the hours, Miles sort of shifted and contorted to get comfortable as his mind began to wander in sleep.

Inside the sleeping mind of Miles, everything that one could walk by was a swirling vortex of dancing colors and beautiful landscapes that Miles created inside himself and dreamed that they were real. Usually, when Miles just had a regular dream, he'd be walking on a soft grassy meadow that lead to a forest of weeping willow trees that would brush your cheek and tickle your nose. Then, after talking to all the trees, he'd say hello to the babbling brook and then fall asleep there. Sometimes there were fireflies. There would have been fairies, but Miles has never seen one, so he couldn't imagine what they'd look like.

But this time, Miles was falling. He just kept falling and when that beautiful scenery was coming, Miles just fell through it, like a rock falling through water. Underneath the pretty scenery was just a little playground and a little blonde boy, playing with a doll. Miles approached the boy only to discover that it was him as a child. The boy smiled and turned to him, showing the doll he had. The doll looked like Asho. Miles bent down and tried to take the little doll away from the boy telling him that it wasn't his to have anymore. But the little boy didn't want to give him up. Everything started getting darker as Miles and Miles began arguing over the doll until the older Miles suddenly grew angry.

"I SAID LET HIM GO!" Yelled the older one as a loud slap was distributed across the younger one's face as he screamed,

"I DON'T TO BE ALONE AGAIN!"

Then, Miles woke up, with tears in his eyes. Now it seemed that Miles couldn't sleep. The blonde sat up and got out of bed, tucked the bottle in bed and went to go for a small walk outside. Tomorrow, he'll do it... if he can muster up the courage to do so.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:10 am
RoseandBlood

User Image

That night, Aylin didn't sleep in Asho's bed. He actually transformed the bed to something to Aylin's liking. The bed was now a water bed with the softest and warmest if blankets to be wrapped up in.

Surely, Asho would prefer my luxuries over this little havel he's living in now.. Aylin kept thinking until he too eventually fell asleep. He dreamed about the blonde one having nightmares, thus allowing him to sleep peacefully. Not to mention the whole room smelled like Asho so he wasn't too uncomfortable.

The next morning Aylin woke up to this sweet scent of muffins...? Aylin knew that the human must've been up but he wondered if Asho was up. Aylin got up and got dressed and took care of his extremities, but he didn't leave the hallway. In fact he hid in the hallway. Asho was up by the time Aylin got up and it seems that him and Miles were talking. He didn't know what they talking about so he just waited in the hallway, patiently listening.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash