Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

Vance laughed richly "I'm very good at taking care of myself." he drawled just before popping a gravy loaded fry into his mouth.

"I knew it." Matthew smirked as he took a bite from his burger, "You're one of those guys who treats his body like a temple. I could do a lot better, myself, but I like to indulge."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:41 pm
FaeryFae

"I do but I also know how to have a good time and let go once in a while" he purred before sucking some gravy off of another fry  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matthew could not help but blush just a smidge as he happened to watch Vance eat the fry. He turned away to hide the bit of pink and took a sip of his drink. "So...um...on to another subject?" He asked, with a bit of an anxious laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:36 pm
FaeryFae

Vance took notice of both things as he licked his lips clean. "Do I make you nervous Matthew ? " he purred innocently.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 pm
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

Vance took notice of both things as he licked his lips clean. "Do I make you nervous Matthew ? " he purred innocently.

Matthew shook his head. "No, n-not really. It's just that...I can't help feeling just a little bit guilty, being here with you while Seke is alone in a hospital bed."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:05 am
FaeryFae

" You know Matthew Seke and his sisters widow may hook up? I'm not trying to be a jerk but I know sort of thing happens" he informed him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:57 pm
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

" You know Matthew Seke and his sisters widow may hook up? I'm not trying to be a jerk but I know sort of thing happens" he informed him.

Matthew frowned as the memory returned to him. "Well...that's kinda already happened." He murmured.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 pm
FaeryFae

Vance sat up straight his eyes going wide as saucers. "Matthew sweetheart I'm so sorry. " he murmured. "Did you want to talk about it ? Your still with Seke so obviously something is holding you to him." he whispered lightly reaching out and touching his hand lightly. "Matthew them hooking up is not right in the least its against you and cheating no matter how you look at it." he murmured pulling his hand back a frown on his face.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:45 pm
Skylar Atherley

"It's okay." Matthew smiled, though the gesture was obviously not genuine, "It's a really complicated matter and I don't want to burden you with all the details. It's not really a good way to start a friendship, don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:05 pm
FaeryFae

Vance sat upright taking Matthew's hands into his own and gazing into his eyes. "Its a perfect way to start a friendship now spill Matthew. I'm here for you as a friend rightly should" he told him smiling at him. "I'm here for you in every way you could possibly need me Matthew"  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:54 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matthew silently looked down at their hands. It seemed that now was as good a time as ever to get the load off his chest. He heaved a heavy sigh. "Long story short, Seke and Carlise already had a fling together. It wasn't that long ago, really. They said it was a one-time thing, with the stress and all, and I believe them. I couldn't say much for Seke, since we had just started dating, but I've known Carlise for years. He's not even gay, so I trust that he wouldn't hurt me like that again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:55 pm
FaeryFae

Vance squeezed his hand some sighing deeply. "Matthew I sure hope for your sake that they don't go back on that word." he told him softly.

(Remember Carlise and Seke are supposed to end up together. Poor Matthew))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:07 pm
Skylar Atherley

"Me, too." Matthew sighed, then smiled softly back at Vance, "Thanks for listening to me and letting me get off some steam."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:21 pm
FaeryFae

Vance sighed "I sure hope so Matthew but if you need me promise you'll come to me. You have my number use it night or day"  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:00 am
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

Vance sighed "I sure hope so Matthew but if you need me promise you'll come to me. You have my number use it night or day"

Matthew was quiet for a moment, and a soft, solemn smile formed on his face. "I will. I promise."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff