Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Calling the Shot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:41 pm
She blinked, but nodded, sinking in on herself for a second before bouncing back. "You know what's fun? ....rainstorms." she informed him, though what fell outside was much more than a simple rainstorm. Thunder crashed again with a flash of lightning, as if to prove its own point.

Her brows lifted and a much more playful gleam glinted in her eyes. "Oh? And what do you feel like tonight?" she asked 'innocently,' reaching for her glass again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 pm
Now that was the million dollar question wasn't it? What did he feel like tonight? Well right now he felt kinda tipsy, and he just gave her a grin as he thought it over.

"Well, I feel like having some fun. Maybe something a little out of the ordinary."

He glanced back out at the storm. "Rain storms are fun, huh?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm
Her grin deepened, and she met his eyes smoothly, tapping her fingers lightly on his arm as she took another sip of her drink. "Fun is good. I'm fun. In the right situation," she purred. She tilted her head a little at his more daring--or at least what she took as daring-- thought. "I can do out of the ordinary..."

Another soft laugh. "And yes," she smiled. "Rainstorms are fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 pm
"Yeah? Sooo... what's the right situation."

Now he was getting curious.

"What's fun about a rain storm?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:14 pm
She shrugged, then finished off her drink. "I dunno, but tonight is getting better already," she grinned. "I thiiiiink I told you I was a fun girlfriend." She shook a finger, almost in his face. "But not anymore! Guess we'll have to find out other fun 'me' things. Not that I'm not fun other ways, because I am," she assured him.

Normally, such an admittance would ne'er have fallen from her own lips, but tonight he found herself--quite literally-- incapable of caring. Yuri had even said tonight was only for fun.

At his question, she tilted her head, then dug a bill out of her purse and dropped it onto the table after haphazardly making sure it was a little more than enough to cover their fare, then grabbed his arm, attempting to lead him from the booth and restaurant, her step still fluid but much less controlled now. "I'll show you what's fun about a rainstorm~"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:24 pm
Yuri stared for a moment in a bit of disbelief then gave a silly grin when Dove downed the last of her drink. Damn. Not about to be out done, the raven haired man did the same. All thoughts of keeping some control being completely thrown out the window.

Considering his palm was still in her hand though, it didn't take much effort for her to tug him. Which she did just as he was finished off his drink, causing him to sputter and put down the glass just before he was pulled away completely.

"Whoa! Geez, I'm coming!" he laughed.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:38 pm
She laughed brightly, then tugged him through the door, into the rain, not giving a second thought to the ominous thunder that rolled overhead.

Once out, she grinned up at him, laughing. "See? This is fun. Good thing we're not fire-types!" she exclaimed as she pulled him along, the sentiment making her laugh even more--both of her fighting team members were fire types. That was funny, somehow, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 pm
As soon as they were outside Yuri was affronted by sheets of rain, instantly soaking him but causing him to laugh.

Repede watched them from his usual spot where he hung out whenever Yuri came to the tavern. The Growlithe groaning before setting his head down on his paws again. His partner was on his own with this one. He would stay here until the rain let up.

"Sure, if getting wet is your thing," he shouted over the sounds of the storm. Not at all thinking about how dangerous it was to be out like this.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm
She grinned, then stopped, turning around to look up at him. "That... could definitely be taken the wrong way, Yuri," she giggled, letting him go to spin once in the rain, laughing as she almost toppled over. "Orrrr the right way~ I don't know, really!"

She had just had some fun like that, and it was but she wouldn't say that. Nope. But she was just being funny, because it was raining so hard. Obviously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm
"I'd like to think of it as the right way," Yuri said with that silly grin as he watched Dove staggered about. The man reaching out to catch her when she almost fell, causing him to stumble a little as well.

"Don't people like to sing in the rain or something? Or is it dance... hell I can't remember." Maybe it was both.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:03 pm
She giggled as he caught her, and gripped his forearms to keep herself from falling again. "You're such a man. I don't even care that you have prettier hair than me--sometimes," she laughed, clearly teasing, or so she thought.

Rain continued to pound the ground, the rooftops, and the two standing on the sidewalk.

She smiled brightly--too brightly-- at his question and dismissal of it, then let him go to move toward a lamppost, setting one hand to it as she swirled herself around it, singing, Siiiiiinging in the rain~ Just siiiiiinging in the rain!"-- something she never would have done, had she been the least bit sober. Ever. Despite years of training forced upon her by her mother and father and school (and those times she had actually let her brother coerce her into singing with him as he played his instruments), she didn't even hum in public when she thought others might hear her, let alone burst into song in the midst of people.

Nevertheless, she continued the song, though she swept herself back to the long haired man with her and took his hands to pull him into a 'dance' with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:10 pm
"That's what I keep telling everyone!" Yuri said with a mock pout. Of course he was a man! Despite people sometimes thinking otherwise thanks to his pretty looks. "My hair is prettier than yours? Yeah right."

He then blinked with some surprise as she moved away to start twirling around a lamp post. Mimicking a certain actor as she started singing. His lips parting in another broad grin. Letting her lead him into a dance which he tried to follow along as best he could.

"Hey, you're pretty good! I didn't know you could-s**t!"

Just then his foot slipped on the wet concrete, causing him to fall backwards.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:41 pm
She continued to sing, stepping into a messy version of her favorite dance as she tried to drag him along.

She smiled brightly at his compliment, but blinked and squealed as he fell backwards, falling along with him, as she had been close for their dance.

After a slight groan, and the premature end of her song, she lifted her head to figure out what had happened, only to find herself sprawled atop him, her nose only inches from his. With a grin, and another giggle, her eyes softened as she hovered over him, before just barely licking the tip of his nose and meowing once like a kitten.

That done, she proceeded to right herself, still giggling as she extended her hand to him to help him to his feet as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:12 pm
So inebriated was he that when Yuri fell, he hardly noticed that it hurt. Instead he was a little stunned, especially as someone landed on top of him. And found himself staring eye to eye with her.

Black eyes blinked when she... licked his nose and then mewled like a cat. Normally this would have left him perplexed and a little weirded out. But for some reason he found it incredibly funny and started laughing.

Taking her hand, he pulled himself up to his feet and grinned toothily at her as he stood above Dove once more. A sly look look in his eyes as he leaned in.

"Woof."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 pm
She smiled up at him as he stood, not letting go of his hand.

As he leaned over her, her eyes softened and without thinking--not that she was capable of it anyway-- she tiptoed and pressed her lips to his. This was fine. Toooootally fine. She had gone much further with Abel, after all, and that didnt kill her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff