Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"I know what it is Michael, you are just using him for sex and nothing more. Once you get bored with him you will dump him like all the girls you did. He is not different your a player and thats who you are "Mark hissed.

"Adrian is not like those sluts who throw themselves at me!" He yelled "Adrian is kind and he doesn't see me as a jerk!" He said getting even madder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:54 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Mark smirked as he leaned up and licked Michaels neck gently "Then forget about him and use me, if you like guys then I would be far better in bed then the nerd. He may not throw himself but hell if people found out he was gay of you know how many of the football players would want to ******** him. Think about it forget you ever know him and what you feel for him and he is spared from the football team or keep screwing him and i tell everyone and let the school know what you are and as well the football team can screw him. Choose wisely otherwise your image of the popular guy here will go down the drain"he said calmly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:04 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Mark smirked as he leaned up and licked Michaels neck gently "Then forget about him and use me, if you like guys then I would be far better in bed then the nerd. He may not throw himself but hell if people found out he was gay of you know how many of the football players would want to ******** him. Think about it forget you ever know him and what you feel for him and he is spared from the football team or keep screwing him and i tell everyone and let the school know what you are and as well the football team can screw him. Choose wisely otherwise your image of the popular guy here will go down the drain"he said calmly.

Michael shivered and smirked "Do that and I tell everyone that your mother is a mistress." He said smirking. "I remember when we were ten, you told me you weren't the son of your fathers wife but his mistress and they only reason they kept you was so he could have an heir to the company." He said smirking at the horror on Marks face. "You thought I forgot about that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"No but everyone already knows that by now but know one knows you are screwing the nerd and as well thats your gay. The school would have a field day. So what is it going to be are you going to leave him and take me on or will you continue and be made fun of by the whole school and as well your little nerd might be kicked out or even worse mocked"Mark said.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:27 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"No but everyone already knows that by now but know one knows you are screwing the nerd and as well thats your gay. The school would have a field day. So what is it going to be are you going to leave him and take me on or will you continue and be made fun of by the whole school and as well your little nerd might be kicked out or even worse mocked"Mark said.

Michael looked away sadly "Fine I'll do it but only to protect Adrian." He said weakly and felt lips crash on his forcing him into a makeout.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:32 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Mark smirked as he kissed back as he pulled him close and held onto him even when he heard the door close.

Adrian shivered when he heard Michael said that he would do it but ran out of the locker room before he heard that he was doing it to protect him. Shacking he made his way to his next class as he sat down and waited for the students to come as he kept his head down.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:42 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Mark smirked as he kissed back as he pulled him close and held onto him even when he heard the door close.

Adrian shivered when he heard Michael said that he would do it but ran out of the locker room before he heard that he was doing it to protect him. Shacking he made his way to his next class as he sat down and waited for the students to come as he kept his head down.

Michael walked in, looking down hearted and hurt. "Michael whats wrong!?" Some fangirls asked and ran to his side "It's nothing ladies." He said with a weak smile. He looked over at Adrian but was forced to look away when Mark walked in.
Later in a class a note was slipped into Adrian's hand. It read: Adrian I'm sorry but I have to protect you, Mark is forcing me to do something I regret. Meet me at the school pool later tonight. From Michael.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:04 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian looked at it and then put the note away as he made his way out of the class room and made his way to the next one as he walked keeping to himself even with the shoves and comments people were doing and saying. Going to his art class he sat down at his place but pulled his legs up and placed the pad that way and began to draw as he remained silent. Not even seeming phases or moved like he normally was when he was picked on.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:08 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian looked at it and then put the note away as he made his way out of the class room and made his way to the next one as he walked keeping to himself even with the shoves and comments people were doing and saying. Going to his art class he sat down at his place but pulled his legs up and placed the pad that way and began to draw as he remained silent. Not even seeming phases or moved like he normally was when he was picked on.

Later at the last period Michael walked into the classroom and sat with the football jerks "Hey guys what's going on?" He asked smiling then watched as Adrian walked in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:15 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Nothing much we are seeing which one of the girls will say yes to the nerd for the school dance and as well talking about the party tonight. You in?" the male said calmly.

Adrian kept quiet as he walked over to his desk and sat down but yelped and stood up. Looking down he saw nails as he pulled them off and threw them away but he heard the football players laughing.Sitting back down he pulled his note book out and began to look over the notes.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Nothing much we are seeing which one of the girls will say yes to the nerd for the school dance and as well talking about the party tonight. You in?" the male said calmly.

Adrian kept quiet as he walked over to his desk and sat down but yelped and stood up. Looking down he saw nails as he pulled them off and threw them away but he heard the football players laughing.Sitting back down he pulled his note book out and began to look over the notes.

"Adrian are you okay?" He asked worriedly and could hear the football players stop laughing and felt their eyes on him. He turned to face them. "What?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:31 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Michael why are you talking to the nerd? It was funny he will live besides its not like any penetrated and drew blood" Mark said calmly as he sat down and looked at him calmly.

Adrian blinked softly as he looked at them all as he looked away and stayed quiet as he continued to work as he heard the teacher start talking.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Michael why are you talking to the nerd? It was funny he will live besides its not like any penetrated and drew blood" Mark said calmly as he sat down and looked at him calmly.

Adrian blinked softly as he looked at them all as he looked away and stayed quiet as he continued to work as he heard the teacher start talking.

Michael sighed, he looked at Mark. How could the shy little boy be such a jerk now? He said and began writing down his notes. He looked over at a football player and saw he was going to throw a paper ball at Adrian. Without thinking he threw his pencil at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:41 pm
MichaelaWhite18

The player looked over his shoulder and laughed a bit before tilting his head a bit. "So you coming to the party tonight or want Michael? Amber really wants to see you there and would love it if you came"he said calmly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The player looked over his shoulder and laughed a bit before tilting his head a bit. "So you coming to the party tonight or want Michael? Amber really wants to see you there and would love it if you came"he said calmly.

'I was aiming for you dirt brains.' Michael thought to himself "Nah my parents asked Adrian to help me study so I gotta meet up with him tonight or my parents will be mad." He said and rolled his eyes. Good thing he was a good actor. "Aw your not even going to come for me?" Amber said turning in her seat.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff