Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:29 pm
Awesome nerd

"i've always been an angel from what I've been told. I've never really bothered to look into it." he sighed, hugging the man close. "Then again, death would explain my lack of memory." he shrugged, rather neutral on the matter. "recently though, I've been getting these flashbacks of people i don't know... but feel that i should..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:50 pm
Pure T0rture

"Describe them to me. Perhaps I've met them at some point." the Sin suggested.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:18 pm
Awesome nerd
dude X&Y..... emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Nodding, the angel gave a small sigh and sipped his drink. "well, there's a man with curly black hair and ice blue eyes, then there's someone... not sure if they're a girl or a guy, but they've got black hair that's purple at the tips. all i remember is that they're pretty much always together. and that's it...." he drawled, ending with a shrug.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:28 pm
Pure T0rture
I didn't know it came out the 12th! gonk I ordered it online the day before and now it won't come til Friday ._. Which one did you get????

Nikolai couldn't recognize the description of black hair and blue eyes, but recognition crossed over his face when he heard of the other male with purple tips. A devious grin climbed over his face for a moment. "Mmm, yes I remember one of them. Sounds like Xaene to me, dearie, so the other male must have been his lover. They're a rather cute couple, but I think we're oh-so much better, wouldn't you agree, dearie?" he chirped.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:00 pm
Awesome nerd
got 'em both. and got my sister started on y. i'm playing x. i'm so proud of the little brat. her first Pokemon game~

"of course." he smiled, gently kissing the sin on his cheek. "but i still wonder.... how do i know those two....?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Pure T0rture
Starter, what's your starter???

"Oh who knows? You might've met them at one point and forgot. I do that all the time." Nikolai shrugged. "Knowing them, they might've had public sex around you and that's been burned into your memory. Try to think of a naked body, dearie. Not mine. For now. Is it there's? If its yours, please describe with detail."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:39 pm
Awesome nerd
i started with froakie but it's fully evolved to greninja now. the brat started with fenikin and it's fully evolved too. oh and i has a sylveon~

the albino blushed, nuzzling the sin again. "you've seen most of my body..." he murmured softly, closing his eyes. "also, i don't think its that kind of memory.... i think.... they were important to me...? somehow? i dunno. maybe i should ask cybil? she's the one who's been helping me remember"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Pure T0rture
I was gonna get one, too. Do they have mega-evolutions?

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy hearing about it. Just imagine how it would go, darling." Nikolai said and let his hands linger against Belyi's biceps. "Such strong muscles," He stroked down his arm. "Smooth, pale skin," He flickered his sleepy, lime green gaze towards the male's face. "and incredibly handsome looks~" he purred before hearing him linger over Xaene. "Mmm, I believe she's still at my house if you'd like to talk to her." he suggested.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 pm
Awesome nerd
no.... they don't :-/

"n-no. i'm fine. i can talk to her later..." he sighed, trying to calm his blush down as he let his gaze drift away from nikolai's face. "the way you talk about my body... its like you don't even see all the scars..." he muttered, trying to get them away from the subject of his memories.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh no, I remember your scars very well, dearie." Nikolai smirked then put a hand over his own arm. "If you think about it, we have a connection through that. A bullet through your chest, one over my arm, and from the same plane in the same war."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:55 pm
Awesome nerd

"true..." he sighed, pulling the sin onto his lap. "but i prefer the connection we have now." he grinned, gently kissing the sin's neck.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 pm
Pure T0rture

The Sin exhaled slowly from the kiss and buried his long fingers into the man's hair. "Mmm, I'd prefer a much deeper connection~" he purred and moved his legs so that he straddled Belyi.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"mmm i think that can be arranged. if you can be a good boy and will agree not to give our waitress a nosebleed and or heart attack?" he murmured, slowly pulling the food in between them before lifting a strawberry to Nikolai's lips.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:31 pm
Pure T0rture

"That depends entirely on you, dearie." the Sin smirked until he saw the fruit. Grinning mischievously, Nikolai opened his mouth and ran his tongue along the tip while maintaining (seductive) eye contact with the angel. He wrapped his lips along the middle of the fruit and slowly bit into it, some juice trailing down his chin and down his neck.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:35 pm
Awesome nerd

picking up a napkin, the angel grinned and lightly dabbed the juice away. "i don't plan on causing any trouble here. i rather like this little diner." he murmured, picking up another fruit and holding it to his date.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff