Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] It's My Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:00 pm
Oh no, friend, it was already challenge mode. If he couldn't resort to visual behavior, he would just have to use sound. He continued to sing along with the song in an amateur operatic falsetto.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:03 pm
She finished her sip early as he continued singing, mostly due to the fact that another laugh surfaced unexpectedly and almost made her choke. Almost. A brief cough fixed that, though it was overshadowed by her continued laughter - but at least she couldn't see his ridiculous behavior.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:06 pm
"You're doing yerself a disservice keeping your eyes shut," he commented. "'Cause you got no way of knowing whether or not I'm lying when I say I'm twerking up a storm here, and now you're stuck with that mental image."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:09 pm
Good thing she hadn't bothered trying to drink again yet, because if nothing else made her laugh, his words and that mental image did. "Man even if I was watching and knew if that was true or not, I'd still be stuck with that mental image," she pointed out, her eyes still closed and still unable to stifle her laughter.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm
"I mean forget about Sharknado," he said, putting the first ridiculous accent to come to mind over his words - it came out as something that could be described as sassy gay German, "you are living in the here and now with the twerknado."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 pm
"Forget about the what?" She asked with another laugh, forgetting that she was trying to keep her eyes shut and instead turned to look at him with some mixture of incredulous curiosity. "Twerknado - seriously? More like breadnado," she commented, noting both his lack of actual twerking and the copious amounts of bread still lying around the fort.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 pm
"Oh man," he said with a sudden fervor, "what are you doing tomorrow? There is a movie you have got to see." When his efforts successfully got her eyes on him, she was met with a broad, cheshire smile. At her correction, he gathered up the nearby bread into his arms with an excessive, open-mouthed grin that seemed to allude to some idea. After a moment of sitting that way, he shook his head slightly, his expression unfaltering, "I have no idea where I was going with this."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 pm
"A movie... called 'Sharknado'? Seriously?" That sounded like the worst movie in the history of movies. Ever. His wide grin was met with a milder, more amused expression, one that gained some interest and confusion when he started gathering up bread - but laughed again when he admitted he didn't know what he was doing with it. "You should probably put some of it in your mouth," she suggested, then realized she had yet to do such a thing herself. She moved to put her bottle in her other hand, but caught her mistake - and her drink - at the last second and avoided actually dropping it. Regardless, she aimed a frown at her shortened arm that was more annoyed than anything else, then set the bottle on the floor beside her in order to pull one of the rolls from his arms so that she could take a bite from them. Plain bread was okay, but it would've been better with butter or cinnamon or something. "But mmmnope, I'm not doing s**t tomorrow. I don't do s**t pretty much any day," she admitted with another frown. "Gets really boring and kinda shitty."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:01 pm
"Naaaaahh," he waved a hand, "it's bound to be a great drinking game once it's out on blu-ray. Not that I have any idea what it's about, besides the obvious." But really, what more needed to be said about it.

He unfolded his arms suddenly as she took one of the rolls, letting all the bread drop onto his lap and the surrounding floor. "Well then have I got a plan for you!" he announced, selecting one of the rolls for himself. "It'll probably also be boring and kinda shitty, improved in quality only by the quality of the jokes we can think of to make it less boring and shitty."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 pm
"Now drinking games I can get behind," she commented, brightening a bit at the prospect as she took a bite of her bread. Mmm.. It was actually pretty damn good bread.

An amused sound escaped her as he dropped all the rolls just as suddenly as he'd gathered them up before, and she nodded in agreement with a lot less hassling than what was required the night before to get her to agree to tonight, "I like plans - and doing anything that's not sitting at home because let me tell you how godawful and depressing that is, because it is pretty ********' depressing. And shitty," she added for good measure. "Making fun of some lame-a** movie sounds way better than any of the alternatives."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:24 am
"Well!" he exclaimed suddenly. "Most of the time I'm working, but when I'm not, I'm not. And I usually end up hanging around the city for a while because it's cheaper to eat here, so I usually end up kind of bored around the city 'cause it's sad and lonely and expensive to go doing stuff by myself all the time."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:55 am
"That sounds shitty too," she commented, moving her arm to lift her beer but finding in the middle of the effort that she was again attempting to use her missing left hand. She wasn't drunk enough for this. Instead, she deposited the partially-eaten roll into her lap so she could pick up the bottle and drink from it again. Once she lowered it, she added, "Sounds like we should hang out more often or something," because hell if she didn't know how it was to be sad and lonely doing stuff by herself all the time lately. Whenever she actually did stuff, that is.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:01 am
"Sounds like it," he echoed with a broad grin. "I can text you when I'm off work - or when I'm in work and not doing anything. Mm." He occupied his mouth with bread, his words somewhat distorted thereafter, "Prolly not when I'm at the bakery though. s**t's busy."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:15 am
She nodded in agreement, "Guess I should probably pay more attention to my phone then; it keeps dying and I keep forgetting to charge it," the brunette said with a shrug. It was hard to care about a phone when pretty much her whole life had gotten turned upside down suddenly.

The thought made her blink, and she looked to be considering something very hard for a few moments. The brief phase passed, and she suddenly downed the rest of her drink, put the bottle in one of the fort windows, then looked at Nate very seriously, "I wanna dance. D'you wanna dance? 'Cuz I wanna dance." At some point during the last statement, she'd begun moving and made motions towards exiting the beer fort. "Yooouuu shoooouuuld put on some kickass dancing music or something, because god dammit I am going to dance."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 pm
"Yeah you should," he agreed readily. "Yer lucky you had it charged yesterday or I just would have shown up at your door. 'Can Sera come out to plaaaayy.'" He grinned tauntingly.

"Why the hell not," he replied, throwing his hands above his head. "Let's see what we got here." He shuffled through the menu for something appropriate, downed the remainder of his bottle, and followed Sera out of the fort.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff