Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫]The Bass Cannon of Otogakure [Training Grounds] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 pm
Any and all OOC continues here:

[HERE]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No thanks Mizuki. Honestly don't think that's a good idea." Cyrus said slowly. He turned to his student, Aoi. "Learn some fire jutsu. Then we can spar. I'll hold back." Two clones appeared next to him, and they knelt down. It looked like they were praying. "I won't use my specters."

((Since we're apparently going like this never happened, i'm posting this.))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:39 pm
Aoi YamadaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Genin] - [Ninjutsu] - [Otogakure] - [Jiongu-- 1 Heart]

Aoi wasn't really keen on training that much but did as he was told. As he read through the katon side of the scroll it appeared that most of the techniques were fairly easy to do. He began by practising Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique). He began by circulating fire chakra in his lung and then blowing out sharply, producing a flash of fire. It all seemed very simple from his point of view and so he carried on. [1/1]

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique) was the next on his list. The idea was sound but the execution seemed to have a certain trick to it. Picking up a dry leaf from the ground he held it in front of him and concentrated, willing his chakra to a concentrated spot. Externally manipulating chakra was always a pretty hard thing to do but once Aoi was mentally prepared he activated his chakra with a click of his fingers, causing the leaf to ignite at the chosen area. [1/1]

Dropping the leaf Aoi sighed and held out his palm so he could practise the Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique). According to the scroll it was similar to the cinder technique but he had to form the point on his hand. He started by following his chakra into his hand and then concentrating on the center set it alight. He carefully adjusted the flame until it was like a small Bunsen burner before dispelling the jutsu. [1/1]

the last technique was called Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique). It seemed to posses methods of the flaming palm and flare techniques. A strong, quick burst of chakra concentrated between his hands. After quickly forming the seals he made to areas of chakra on both palms and when he clapped his hands they burst with a bright flash. [1/1]

Rubbing his hands Aoi yawned. He had now mastered all the basic katon techniques but didn't feel at all impressed by what he had done. It al seemed really easy and pretty boring but then again it would probably get worse for him as time went on and the training became more and more intense.

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)

(All Learnt)

------------------------------------------------

Chakra Points 132/132

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Cyrus watched intently, as Aoi trained. Each techniques was learned in such a fluid motion that it was almost impressive. He couldn't give him much credit yet, since the justu were fairly low rank. His eyes turned skyward, searching for inspiration. Cyrus wanted to make a new weapon, but couldn't think of anything. He was stumped. Maybe he could hire someone.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 am

After a short break Aoi moved on to the genin rank techniques. It all seemed really annoying, but the sooner he was done with these the sooner he could relax. He began with Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two), it was the most basic of fire styles for this rank but Aoi understood the need to learn control. Putting the first version of this jutsu to use he increase the amount of chakra he expelled on to two of his fingers rather than one. It wasn't very hard and Aoi got it down in about a minute. [1/1]

He swiftly moved on to the next one, Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique). This one seemed a bit harder, but taking lessons from the previous jutsu he had learnt the method seemed very simple. After forming the seals he used a similar technique to flare in storing his chakra in his lungs and using what he had learnt from cinder formed a target to which the jutsu could travel, this being a large rock. Blowing out his chakra he create several small fireballs which flew straight at the rock. Though a few were slightly off target he figured that with practise he could become more precise. [1/1]

Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique) was next. It was really easy to pull this one off, all he had to do was mimic the fire flower jutsu but keep the chakra in a steady stream rather than a short burst. With a few attempts Aoi was blowing out a steady stream of fire in almost no time at all. [1/1]

Moving on to Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique) Aoi knew that this one was important, since burning himself wih his own jutsu was not a good thing to do. Creating a small fire Aoi began coating a thin layer of fire chakra across his body. This would absorb the heat and protect him. He tested this by putting his hand into the fire. When he pulled it out his hand was warm but there were no signs of burning. [1/1]

Aoi sat down a had a quick drink as he looked at the next jutsu, Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique). Personally he didn't trust clone since he always suspected that they would betray him and try to take his place. But he had to learn it or Cyrus would be annoyed and that could lead to more problems. Using the method from cinder in forming his chakra outside his body Aoi began to give it form and shape. As he activated the jutsu the body flickered before dying out. He increased his chakra and this time it exploded. Working on the balance between Aoi finally made himself an Ember clone, but quickly dispelled it before it had any chance to think about a revolution. [1/1]

Only two jutsu remained and Aoi wanted to get hem done as quickly as possible. Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique) was the first. Drawing a kunai he began folding his chakra across the blade, his first attempt to light it on fire resulted in the blade just getting hot. So instead of coating the blade he let his chakra flow over it and set it alight. This time the weapon had a steady flame aura around it. [1/1]

Putting the kunai out he moved on to the final jutsu. Boiling Point, this one actually appealed to Aoi since he was certain that weapons would hit him in battle. Using the method from flame resistance he coated his body in chakra, this time turning the heat on himself and compacting it. As soon as he released it boiling sweat burst out around him and Aoi wiped his forehead. It was like his own personal chakra sauna. [1/1]

Aoi fell back, he had used up a lot of energy learning these jutsu but now he had learnt every genin rank fire technique and that was something.

[All genin rank katon learnt]

Chakra Points 132/132

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:54 am

Cyrus continued to watch his pupil take action. Suddenly, blinding rays of light beamed from the sky. A small angel descended down, holding a package. "Icarus."

"Hello Cyrus." The angel smiled, and gave Cyrus the package. He was short, and appeared weaker than Aaron or Jake. This was expected though, since he was not an Archangel.

"How are the other Angels?" Cyrus had been recently using Aaron the most, taking a break from summoning other Angels.

"They're fine, do not worry." Icarus' eyebrows raised. "Although Jake has been summon by another chosen one."

"I see. That'll be all, Icarus." With that the angel ascended up into the clouds. Cyrus opened the package. Inside was a black cloak. The weapon he requested.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

DextrousMonster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:31 am

ALICE LAXEL

Alice watched as Aoi trained. She also needed to learn something. "Mizuki, please teach me some jutsu." Alice was blunt, and wouldn't beat around the bush.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:46 am

After recovering Aoi got up and turned to Cyrus. "Is that enough for now? 'Cause if I keep training like this I'll probably end up blowing up something important." Despite all his impressive training speed Aoi's pessimism won out in the end.

Chakra Points 132/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 am

"Are you sure you want to spar with me with only genin and academy techniques?" It would be are pretty hard fight for Aoi with only those moves.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 am

Aoi shrugged. "If you can't fight using the basics then what good are advanced techniques going to do? Anyway..." He took a Japanese flute from his waist band. "I'd like to try this thing out." He may have sounded confident but inside he was thinking, it's going to blow up in my face isn't it...

Chakra Points 132/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:27 pm

"I suppose so." Cyrus would summon Angel Aaron. "This is the only summon that I'll use." The young Heiland cracked his knuckles in anticipation. He equipped himself with both his special swords, one in each hand. "At your mark." Cyrus readied his stance. His swords, Blood Seeker and the Grav Sword, seemed to glisten in the sunlight.

Chakra: 165/165
Jutsu Used:
Weapon Style/Stage:
Cyrus' Stats: 7/5

Specters Active: Madness, Anarchy
Specter Jutsu:
Madness: 220/220
Anarchy: 220/220
Angel Summoned:
Angel Chakra: 300/300
Angel Stats: 5/10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Aoi sat down calmly and began to play the flute. He started with a long low key and a thin trail of fire slowly emerged from the end followed by two more. As he carried on playing the fire moved around slowly, the display appeared to be that of a snake charmer in some way. Then with a sharp note one of the flames flicked forwards to try and strike Cyrus's chest.

(3 flames, 15 cp per post)

Chakra Points 117/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:53 pm
"I suppose i should go meet some of the others... considering i havent had time to touch face with the kage and see what they want me to do, that is." sighed the new genin, her runed hood the only thing left from her times before as she walked towards the village training center, looking around her as she passed by stuff before she stopped at the entrance and took a peak around the corner s best she could but to no avail "Rats.... i guess ill have to use my eyes then..."She spoke to her self to what she thought was quietly and she closed her eyes and reopened them, her pupils now red as she saw a very feint chakra line of some people "I guess this is the place then, better time then ever i suppose," she said to herself as she walked forwards abit to not disturpt their training.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

"Wait!" Aoi would probably cancel his attack. The alarms were activated. "There's an intruder." Cyrus thought for a second, contemplating what to do. It was a pain, but he eventually decided that it was his duty to defend the village while the kage was gone. "Mizuki. Alice. Aoi. We're going to the entrance. Any objections?" Cyrus noticed the newcomer walk into the training grounds. Telepathically, he told Aaron to address her.

Aaron crossed his arms. He was ready for a fight. "I will assist you of course Cyrus." The large Archangel stretched his white feathery wings, showing off his full wing span, before taking to the sky. He received Cyrus' message, and lowered himself down next to the Genin. "I work for one of the Otokages underlings. Please take my hand."

Zarud Helviiryn

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Mikikarasu No Ayako

DextrousMonster

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:09 pm
ShiningAce

the girl jumped back at the sight of the being, a angel to what it looked like as she herself had heard the alarm, she was a tad afraid to trust this being but she really had no honest choice but to do so "Alright... but i dont understand whats going on right now..."she said to the being as she took his hand quietly.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff