Welcome to Gaia! ::

[UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.

Back to Guilds

An Group for all RT/AH/Podcast/RWBY/ETC. Fans 

Tags: Rooster Teeth, achievement hunter, RWBY, RT Podcast, Red vs Blue 

Reply [UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Is Your Favorite?
  Gavin
  Michael
  Ray
View Results

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 pm
Pokii Panda

Now I'm two weeks behind in everything D; Ahhh.
And with school back in gear, this is horrendous!!
I wish the professors wouldn't load me with reading and hw as soon as I get back to school... Ridiculous!

Aw, Arkzy!! I wish I could take you to the beach! It's amazing (sometimes)
The beach was really good though. I got to hang out with my baby brother and dad. And my Step-mother bought me a well-needed new bathing suit!
And I got to see a meteor shower and watch baby sea turtles hatch! That luck never happens to me...
I hope that luck stay with me this semester ;c I'll need it...

How has your summer been ?

Omg, your beach trip sounds awesome! Baby turtles! Meteor shower! And beach! D:
Sounds super cool!
Good luck in school, I am out of school now, but I hated it when it was the first few days and you get tons of work.

My summer was good. I graduated culinary school, got my drivers license after a try or two. Got a car, got a job with a school district that tries it's hardest to make organic, sustainable, natural school lunches.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:49 pm
Is...is this even still alive? D:  

BTTM4U

Pokii Panda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:26 pm
BTTM4U
Is...is this even still alive? D:

Yes~
Well... Sometimes.
Everyone should mingle~
c:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:37 pm
Arkzy
Pokii Panda

I wish the professors wouldn't load me with reading and hw as soon as I get back to school... Ridiculous!

The beach was really good though. I got to hang out with my baby brother and dad. And my Step-mother bought me a well-needed new bathing suit!
And I got to see a meteor shower and watch baby sea turtles hatch! That luck never happens to me...

Sounds super cool!
Good luck in school, I am out of school now, but I hated it when it was the first few days and you get tons of work.

My summer was good. I graduated culinary school, got my drivers license after a try or two. Got a car, got a job with a school district that tries it's hardest to make organic, sustainable, natural school lunches.

EVERY TIME I come back, you have a different avi x3
They're always so pretty~

Ugh. Week two: completed! BleepBloop : Achievement Unlocked : Survived School.
But the beach was so cool ;__; I miss it...

* u* your summer sounds super amazing and productive! I wish mine was more productive... I thought about making some crafts and selling them on etsy or something o: But I don't know how much good that would do for me. I know I want to do mini bottle crafts and polymer clay crafts ~<3
Now here's an idea : I'm going to take you to them beach and then we can cook foods together c': That would be awesome!

Pokii Panda

Pokii Panda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:51 pm
Hello Beautiful RoosterTeeth family!
I have a new topic in the play date section, wondering if anyone wants to play Minecraft on the XBox 360!
Anyone up for that ?

Also, I apologize I haven't been here in a while, college has me by the neck.
But normally I am free at nights c:
Everyone should mingle!
We ARE the RT family!! <3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:32 pm
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda

Sounds super cool!

EVERY TIME I come back, you have a different avi x3
They're always so pretty~

Ugh. Week two: completed! BleepBloop : Achievement Unlocked : Survived School.
But the beach was so cool ;__; I miss it...

* u* your summer sounds super amazing and productive! I wish mine was more productive... I thought about making some crafts and selling them on etsy or something o: But I don't know how much good that would do for me. I know I want to do mini bottle crafts and polymer clay crafts ~<3
Now here's an idea : I'm going to take you to them beach and then we can cook foods together c': That would be awesome!

Aw thank you! I loved dressing up dolls when I was younger, and just growing up dress-up games were super fun. And now Gaia allows me items and an avatar. I can't stop changing my avi! xp

I love seeing what people can make craft wise. I always wind up finding other ways to occupy my time though. But making crafts and selling them could be super fun! You should totally do it. Even if you don't sell them, they would be pretty to look at.

Totally down for a beach trip, and cooking being involved. I love seafood, do you? I know it's something where people either love it or hate it. I love it!! Never thought I would too. whee  

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

Pokii Panda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 am
Arkzy

Aw thank you! I loved dressing up dolls when I was younger, and just growing up dress-up games were super fun. And now Gaia allows me items and an avatar. I can't stop changing my avi! xp

I love seeing what people can make craft wise. I always wind up finding other ways to occupy my time though. But making crafts and selling them could be super fun! You should totally do it. Even if you don't sell them, they would be pretty to look at.

Totally down for a beach trip, and cooking being involved. I love seafood, do you? I know it's something where people either love it or hate it. I love it!! Never thought I would too. whee

I've always loved gaia for that fact, and because I used to do avi art, so the avis gave me something to work with. So I understand that completely! I love being able to change her how I please, however, most of my avis are really cheaply made.

Yeah, I agree. I think it would be fun to do something 'productive' while in between homework assignments. I was thinking about doing the classic Harry Potter potions and what not, and as a giant sell, sell all of them as a collection, maybe with a case to put them in. and maybe I could burn the edges or something.

I'm not really fond of seafood, but I guess I'll be willing to try some of it.. I don't know why, but it kind of weirds me out. ;c I used to like shrimp, but now the texture just freaks me out xD
I feel like a child admitting that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 am
Pokii Panda

I've always loved gaia for that fact, and because I used to do avi art, so the avis gave me something to work with. So I understand that completely! I love being able to change her how I please, however, most of my avis are really cheaply made.

Yeah, I agree. I think it would be fun to do something 'productive' while in between homework assignments. I was thinking about doing the classic Harry Potter potions and what not, and as a giant sell, sell all of them as a collection, maybe with a case to put them in. and maybe I could burn the edges or something.

I'm not really fond of seafood, but I guess I'll be willing to try some of it.. I don't know why, but it kind of weirds me out. ;c I used to like shrimp, but now the texture just freaks me out xD
I feel like a child admitting that.

You sounds super creative. You should totally do it! Speaking as someone with no skills in crafting, people would see it and love it and want to buy it. Or stare at it thinking how awesome it is you can make something like that. emotion_kirakira

I am a major shrimp fan! I need a shirt that says, "I emotion_bigheart Shrimp". Haha.
I can agree somewhat though, when I first started eating seafood the texture was rather different. Fancy sausage/charcuterie is textures and smells, and blahs that I don't enjoy. So much effort! For such weird creations.

Like so; emotion_puke
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

Battlefield Angel Mercy

Dangerous Smoker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:52 pm
@Arkzy: thanks for letting me in =]

I'm David, 22, pretty much into gaming and everything. Love RT on YT and basically anything that has to do with gaming and live streams.

Been on gaia since 07 and in multiple big guilds, the only thing that keeps me here are the people, hope this guild grows into a big one and get to know a few of ya =]

-David  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:20 pm
David or Dave it
@Arkzy: thanks for letting me in =]

I'm David, 22, pretty much into gaming and everything. Love RT on YT and basically anything that has to do with gaming and live streams.

Been on gaia since 07 and in multiple big guilds, the only thing that keeps me here are the people, hope this guild grows into a big one and get to know a few of ya =]

-David

Welcome to the guild, I'm happy you joined. (:
I'm a '07 member as well.  

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

Sukiji Kichigai

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:31 am
Hey I'm Katey. my main user name on every other site I go to is FlusterDuchess. I use Sukiji for nostalgia sake.
Ive been a fan of Roosterteeth probably about season 4 or 5 of RVB.
I love RVB, RWBY, the shorts, AH general, minecraft lets plays, podcasts.
I have a site account, username flusterduch. I spend more time on tumblr and shadow the roostertumblr community.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:37 pm
Hello~ I'm Sammie.

I've been a fan of RoosterTeeth for... Well, I started watching RvB when I was way too young thanks to a friend, and fell in love. I only really found the site a few years ago, and found how much they did, and now I am obsessed with just about everything they produce. I'm also a big fan of RTstuck now, but I entirely fault Tumblr for that one.  

The_Knightess

Devout Heckler

10,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrazyRazzle

Vice Captain

Diligent Guardian

35,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:43 am
Sukiji Kichigai
Hey I'm Katey. my main user name on every other site I go to is FlusterDuchess. I use Sukiji for nostalgia sake.
Ive been a fan of Roosterteeth probably about season 4 or 5 of RVB.
I love RVB, RWBY, the shorts, AH general, minecraft lets plays, podcasts.
I have a site account, username flusterduch. I spend more time on tumblr and shadow the roostertumblr community.

Welcome to the guild! emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 am
The_Knightess
Hello~ I'm Sammie.

I've been a fan of RoosterTeeth for... Well, I started watching RvB when I was way too young thanks to a friend, and fell in love. I only really found the site a few years ago, and found how much they did, and now I am obsessed with just about everything they produce. I'm also a big fan of RTstuck now, but I entirely fault Tumblr for that one.

Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

CrazyRazzle

Vice Captain

Diligent Guardian

35,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Attending the Ball 25

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm
Hi!
I'm Kelsey aka Sloth Intruder
I've been a fan of RoosterTeeth for like ever!
And I have a lot of crushes on the guys of RoosterTeeth mostly Ray and Gavin!
I'm British
The only thin I'm not a big fan of is the RWBY series but that's probably because I'm not a fan of anime.

[UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff