Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Rosie

"I'm sure he's absolutely stunning." Andre said with a bright smile and an agreeable nod. "Hm? Oh, I suppose my clothes do give me away." He let out an easy laugh as he shifted his bag so a passing stranger would squish the precious cargo inside. His light accent was also a giveaway but there wasn't much that he could do about that. Perhaps he'd need a change of clothes so he wouldn't draw so much attention. "I just arrived the other day and lucky that I did or else I would have missed out on this lovely festival. I never thought I'd find pastries as delicious as the ones back home but I was proven incorrect." Sighing wistfully, and a bit dramatically, he drew his bag closer to his chest. "Have you had the chance to have some? They're simply divine."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:01 pm
Dove/Jace, Hen ---> Ray

While Henrietta and Jace excitedly talked about the new center opening up, Yuri didn't seem the least bit interested. However, something caught his attention and he glanced to the side as he heard some angry voices.

Without a word, Yuri slipped away from Flynn and the others to go check it out.

Standing nearby with a hand on his hip, Yuri watched the exchange between the trainers and Ray. He blinked once at the accusation and turned his eyes on Ray, waiting for an answer. Had she really stolen a Pokemon? However, it sounded like they were talking about that candy striped Serperior.

"Doesn't look all that stolen to me," Yuri voiced.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 pm
Andre

As he spoke more she was able to pick up the accent. this made her smile, she knew that there were a number of people she had talked to from Grand Ile that had very slight accents, though not all of them it seemed.
It was always a delight to meet someone from the island though, it seemed there were more and more of them coming to visit Kodo and spend some time on their island.

the blond smiled delightedly "I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself, it was lucky timing, this was all put together a bout a week ago, we might not have had it."
blue eyes blinked when he brought up the pastries, glancing from the bag he was clutching back up to the man, "I'll admit I find that hard to believe too." she agreed with a giggle "I've had some pastries from Grand Ile, I'm convinced that you just can't get anything as nice here on our humble Kodo island."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:49 pm
Yuri

Ray had to admit, she had not expected anyone else to take her side in this, though she looked significantly less surprise though when she saw the long haired man standing not to far off, in comparison to the look of the trainers.

The one directly in front of Ray frowned deeply a moment after "and how would you know! who even are you?" He demanded, then pointed at Double Stripe. "I had him since I first started my journey! He was MY first pokemon."

Ray simply smiled with a mostly uninterested look on her face, not once taking her eyes off of the younger trainer as he defended himself.

"Look at his Pokeball! He's mine!" the kid finished up "And you took him!"

Double Stripe had fallen very still, his expression a little hard to read as he looked over the other trainer, shaking a few moments where the younger boy would look at the large snake with a pleading and sad look on his face.

Ray glanced over at Yuri. "The pokemon used to belong to this kid, but he decided he would rather come with me." she explained.

"No! you bullied him to come with you!" The Kid screamed back, stepping forward to swing an arm out toward Ray.

The tall women arched an eyebrow as a fist bounced off her chest, though otherwise she didn't move.
"Rule number one Kid, don't start a fight with me." she said, in a low, level tone. "Even on your best day I can sweet the floor with you and all of you're little friends, so watch it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:55 pm
Ray

Yuri didn't answer the kid's question, instead watching things play out.

He then sighed as the boy took a swing at Ray, folding his arms across his chest.

"Yeah? So then how come he's not slithering back to you? I'd think a "stolen" Pokemon would be overjoyed to be see his former trainer. Ever think that maybe he likes her better than you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:05 pm
Yuri

The kid looked like he was close to tears at this point, opening and closing his mouth under the still and unfeeling stare of the tall women.

At Yuri's words the trainer turned to him, speaking to him as if to try and gain his sympathy and support, not knowing that he and the women already know one another.
"People like this? She's probably threatening the pokemon, making sure that he can't go back. Who knows what horrible things she's done to him! Allwe know is that she came up to our friend, was a complete b***h to him and took his pokemon!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 pm
Ray

Yuri frowned a bit at the kid's story, before turning his gaze back to Ray.

"Is that true?" he asked coolly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 pm
Yuri

Ray turned her head to look back at Yuri. "I offered DS a style of training that I knew he would excel at. And he chose to come with me."
She looked back at the young trainer. "I don't take back anything I said, you're a waist of a trainer, you don't understand any of it, and in a few years you're just going to be another retired trainer, and where will that leave DS?"

The large snake flicked his tongue out, eying the long haired man.
"If you want Double Stripe back, then you ask him. But he is a sentient being with the right to do what he wants to." She stepped forward toward the kid "So yes, I took your pokemon,"

The trainer burst backward away from Ray, his face red. "LIAR!" He yelled looking back over to the long haired man. "You heard what she said! She took my pokemon! Please help me, please!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Rosie

Andre shook his head as if he were saddened by Rosie's conviction. "You'll definitely change your mind when you taste them." The purple haired man bowed lowly before holding his arm out in an invitation for the small blonde to take. "Would you like to join me for some sweets and tea?" He asked politely. "My treat." He had some time to spare and he was in a good mood, why not converse with someone agreeable for a bit?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:50 pm
At the shake of his head and his confession Rosie lifted a hand to her cheek looking apologetic but joined with a giggling and a bright smile showed she was taking it in polite amusement.
"I believe you completely." she reassured the man.

lowering her hand back in front of her she tilted her head when he invited her to sweets and tea she paused, giving it a moments consideration. Well, talking to someone certainly was helping her feel better, and he seemed like a nice person. She certainly would not mind some company once she was invited, what else did she have to do? Go home?
"I would be delighted to, Sir." she accepted. "I'm looking forward to learning a thing or two about pastries today."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 pm
"Please, call me Andre." Said man said with a laugh. "'Sir' makes me feel so old." He sighed dramatically before smiling playfully. "Thank you for accepting. I wasn't quite ready to leave but had no particular cause to stay." He admitted as he guided the girl through the crowd. He didn't particularly like 'hanging out' at places without a proper reason to be there. He constantly needed things to do or else he got restless and nothing good comes from Andre being restless. Upon coming to pastry booth, he made a sweeping motion to it's rather ordinary counter. "Anything you'd like, my dear." He said kindly, though he leaned down a bit to stage whisper as if sharing a big secret. "Though I personally would recommend the mille-feuille, it's been a favorite of mine since I was a child."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm
Andre

With one hand sweeping past the fabric draped over the back of her legs she dipped herself into a gentle curtsey, a greeting that she commonly used when being introduced to someone.
She grinned a little at his comment on her calling him Sir "I certainly don't mean it that way," She reassured "I hoe you can forgive me, especially since you don't look old at all, I promise,"
She lifted a hand to her chest. "My name is Rosie." her hand dropped to gesture to the Vaporeon at her side and the Rapidash "And this is Vahy'n and Pastin." the Vaporeon bowed her head elegantly while Pastin let out a snort of greeting, tossing his head.

As the followed him, she couldn't help but notice a few things about hit outfit, they certainly looked Grand Ile, but the style of boots and even the way the clothes fit made it look very much like a style she herself was familiar with.
She set the thoughts aside for now however as he had asked her what she wanted, feeling very grateful that he had offered her a suggestion.
"Mille-feuille." She repeated. "It certainly sounds delicious. I think I'll pick that then."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:46 pm
Rosie

"Rosie, that's a lovely name." Andre complimented. "It suits you well." With that, he turned to the vendor and ordered them both a mille-feuille. "What sort of tea do you drink?" ...He forgot that he wasn't on Grande Ile. "Or if you don't drink tea what kind of drink would you prefer?" He didn't understand how some people disliked tea. There was likely something very wrong with them. "I'll have your Darjeeling." He told the vendor, who turned to start boiling the water while Rosie made her decision. "If you don't drink tea then I suggest milk, since the pastry is very rich. But if you do drink tea then Darjeeling or Earl Grey go with it very nicely." He enjoyed tea and pastries, what could he say? He wasn't much for cooking them, but he could certainly appreciate them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:50 am
Ray

Yuri looked at the kid for a moment, then Ray, then back to the kid. He then heaved an exaggerated sigh. "Man, the things I get myself into."

"All right, how about this. You ask that Pokemon if he wants to come back with you. If he does, I'll beat the crap out of her if she puts up a fight. With that assurance he shouldn't feel uncomfortable if he was bullied, right?"

He then glanced at Ray. "But if he wants to stay with her," and he looked back at the kid. "You've got to let him go without any more fuss. Deal?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:17 pm
Andre

"Oh no no, I love tea" Rosie confirmed holding a hand up with a light smile. "Though I'll take milk with it as well~"
Pausing she looked over the list of teas, before letting off a light hum and glanced over to him "I'll have the Darjeeling too." was her choice, might as well, they were having the same dessert after all.

She perked up her posture and smile "If you like tea, there are a few of really elegant cafe's in the city that you might enjoy."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff