Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:53 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi glanced towards the bathroom and nodded slightly "Please?I-I'll probably need some bandages too...." She'd discovered in the park that during the whole mess he back had gotten pretty cut up.It didn't hurt, but she knew if it wasn't taken care of it'd get nasty.Standing carefully, she closed her eyes and focused, seeing the way to the bathroom she started moving, the little fox helping by barking or yipping when she got too close to furniture or a wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:26 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC| I hope you don't mind me using the Japanese names for the characters.

Raen nodded as he strode towards the door, unaware that there were several darkening patches of fabric, three in his torso and two on his jeans, one of which was causing a thin trail of blood to follow after him as he got a nurse's attention and asked for shower supplies, towels, and bandages. The young woman smiled and nodded before going to get the requested items. He turned away, still oblivious to his own injuries until a hand landed on his shoulder gently. He jumped slightly, turning to see Saeko's concerned expression before she moved her hand, her eyes widening slightly as she noticed Raen's injuries and the trail of blood he'd left unknowingly on the floor. She pulled off his shirt as she say him on the other bed as the other nurse returned with the shower supplies, towels, and bandages; he saw the redheaded young woman lightly touch Mairi before helping her to the bathroom with a couple of the towels, soap, and shampoo. She apparently had enough bandages for both of them,

He inwardly sighed as he recognized Osaka Naru, Usagi Tsukino's best friend.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:40 am
Kaosujin Ryu

((Nope thats fine.I'm still catching up on the show but the Sailor Wikki's been useful lol))

Mairi jumped slightly when she felt a hand on her shoulder, not really expecting anyone to show up that quickly.She gave a small smile in thanks and let out a sharp breath when she pulled off the jacket.The material had stuck to her shirt, which in turn, stuck to her back, pulling at the cut and making it bleed "I'm sorry to ask..But is there anyway for my clothing to be washed?They're all I have right now.." She didn't realize how bad she must must look until she felt her pants.It was like she'd landed in a pile gritty goo or something.Ginhana wound herself around Mairi's feet as she pulled the band out of her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:41 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen sighed as Saeko laid the head of the bed down and told him to lay on his abdomen. He heard Naru's bubbly laugh before she said they could, though he noticed the girl looking his way with a blush as he realized that Saeko had somehow removed his jeans without him noticing, exposing his injuries. He saw Naru scoop up Mairi's clothes, then his own, as he laid down on the bed, wincing a bit. He heard Saeko ask for a 'scrubdown' set and a few tools, but didn't realize that there were a few sharp shards of metal sticking out of his skin ask well as a larger shard in his calf just below and to the right of his right knee.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:49 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi flushed slightly when Naru laughed, stripping down behind the privacy of the shower curtain.Turning on the hot water, she heard the door close and stepped in letting out a strangled sounding scream through clinched teeth when the water hit her back.She did a weird little two step before her back went numb from it "I swear I'm never leaving Arizona again after this....I'm gonna hide up in my apartment for a few months and just read, no tv, no movies...And he just had to mention the Wizard of Oz." Ginhana sat outside the shower and cocked her head watching the soap bubbles that hit the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:48 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen shifted, gritting his teeth against the pain in his shoulders and leg as he heard the strangled scream from Mairi. He heard and saw Saeko walk quickly towards the bathroom before knocking on it. "Is everything okay in there?" she said with concern. Raen was exhaling, but relaxing very little as Naru did what she could to wash away the blood and clean his wounds. He inhaled sharply as Naru was able to tug a couple of the smaller shards of metal from his shoulders.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi let out a low breath and did another little two step as the soap entered the cut, making it burn "Nothing to worry about, just a little soap in my eyes.I'm fine..." She was lying through her teeth, but knew very, very few people would be able to tell.She still couldn't figure out how she'd gotten cut so bad.It wasn't back in the house, glass didn't cut like razor blades or as neatly as them, no matter how you looked at it.And when she'd stripped, none of her clothing had holes in it, which made her all the more confused.Ginhana poked her head around the curtain, like she was checking for herself about the soap bubbles and grumbled.Mairi had the oddest feeling she and Raen weren't the only ones to gain abilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen saw Saeko walk back in his direction, then paused with some surprise as he glanced over his shoulder and saw Naru leaving before he inhaled as he felt something cool and slick on his skin before he felt a soft washcloth moving over his back. "I don't know if she's just being thorough or what, but this seems a bit intimate considering I'm one of her patients, though she seems concerned about both of us, which honestly isn't a bad thing at this moment," he thought. A soft giggle drifted through his mind, though he was dead certain it wasn't Mairi. "Don't worry, Raen-sama. She's not the only one that will watch over you two," a feminine voice whispered in his mind, startling him.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 am
Kaosujin Ryu

After she was clean, Mairi sat on the low bench lining the shower and wrapped her arms around her head and rested it on her knees I can't see...I can see, but I can't...This is all so confusing... The water still stung as it hit her back "You lied to them.Raen isn't going to be very happy about that" Mairi jumped and glanced around the bathroom, her eyes still closed as she used the power to see who was there.The only other form in the room was Ginhana and when the foxes little mouth moved again, talking, she let out a shriek "Oh honestly, calm down.It's not like I wanted to be here or to be able to talk..Though it's useful I suppose." Mairi looked like she didn't know whether to laugh or cry "You can talk...I'm responding to a fox...." She smacked her head against the wall "I'm going to wake up in the morning and all this will have been one really messed up dream." Ginhana snorted slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen exhaled before he had an idea he knew Mairi would be very interested in, and it was remarkably simple He felt Saeko wiping away the soap and carefully drying the skin before bandaging his injuries again, tugging the small shards of metal from his skin which stung, but he ignored the pain. "So, if I'm right in what I suspect, then you're.... the katana?" he thought. The soft giggle followed as he concentrated, shifting into a meditation trance that kept him aware of what was going on, but also allowed him to focus his mind. He opened his eyes and was mildly surprised to find himself standing in a large Romanesque bath building on a balcony next to two smaller pools, one filled with golden liquid that streamed downward in a small waterfall into the larger pool of brilliant silvery-blue liquid, while the other pool was filled with a deep cobalt-indigo liquid that did the same. He blinked, seeing a young woman a bit older than him wearing an indigo-black kimono and deep violet obi belt; she was barefoot, but that didn't detract from the deep ruby eyes or curly black hair that fell to the small of her back. "You're right; that fall through realms changed not only you, but gave Mairi sensory talents and Ginhana... her own talents. I myself was always part of you, if dormant; I am.... " she said, though her melodic voice went silent at the end. "So I can't hear your name... like a zanpaku-to," he sighed, noting that the outside seemed to be constantly at twilight, making the soft light from the pools more noticeable. He saw the young woman blink before grinning as if she was glad he'd realized it. He let his gaze drift down to the larger pool, which made him think of an Olympic sized swimming pool, even if it was roughly half the length of a real one. "I'll be back soon, don't worry," he said before he faded from his soulscape, his eyes blinking as the sun blinded him momentarily before he hissed as Saeko removed the larger chunk of metal from his upper calf. "You're lucky this didn't go deeper, otherwise you would be in here much longer recovering," Saeko said quietly as she clean the wound and bandaged it with butterfly bandages and a layer of gauze. She was mildly surprised when Raen flicked his legs over and fluidly landed on the floor after she tightened the bandage on enough it wouldn't slip off. He strode quickly towards the bathroom, clearly excited about something before he carefully knocked on the door.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi was still freaked out by Ginhana and skirted around her, grabbing one of the large towels after turning off the water "My, you've become such the coward.You used to wish that you could escape the world and disappear into books or anime.Now you're screaming over a talking fox." Mairi glared in Ginhana's direction "Pardon me for being freaked out by something that shouldn't be happening." Hearing someone knock on the door, she paused slightly, focusing until she saw it was Raen "Gimme a minute." Drying off she pulled on a spare set of scrubs that Naru had left for her until her clothing was done.Opening the door, she kept her eyes closed and picked up the bandages for her back 'What is it?" The cotton of the top was irritating the cut on her back making it bleed some.Now that she was clean, it was easy to see the few minor scrapes she had and the bruises.There were slight changes to her appearance as well, besides her eyes color.The birthmark on her shoulder showed up nearly black against her pale skin and there was on odd looking pale, nearly invisible, mark in the center of her forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:34 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen could sense that Saeko was watching them with interest, though at the moment he didn't really care. "I think I have an idea that may help you 'see'... I got the idea from bats, in essence; if I'm right, you pulse your energy outward to 'see', right?" he said quietly to her, glancing to Ginhana, having heard Ginhana speaking to Mairi before she'd opened the door.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:44 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi sighed slightly "I'm already doing that...It's the only way I can see people without creepy aura's like yours and those two girls, but it doesn't work on machines.That's why I couldn't see the cars.Energy, like we make, is biological.So anything made from stone or metal, I wont be able to see unless it's connected directly to a living thing, like a prosthetic limb or something.Some furniture, like wooden kitchen table at home, but it's harder because whatever it was originally made from is disconnected, or is dead and I can only sense residual energy from it...." She reached behind her and pulled the shirt away from her back slightly so blood wouldn't get on it "Is the doctor still in there or did she leave?"" Ginhana cocked her head at Raen and let out a little bark, seeming to everyone there that was a normal fox.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen shrugged, sighing softly. "She's still out there," he said quietly. He bluntly had no idea what was going on, but had the sense that what was happening now was only the beginning of something bigger. He carefully offered his hand to help Mairi, not because she was blind, but because she was his friend, and the closest one he had at the moment.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:14 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi hesitated a second before accepting his offer, tensing slightly as a shock went through her and a flash of something went through her mind.Ginhana gave Mairi a knowing look and walked ahead of them.Looking in the direction Saeko was in, she held up the bandages "I was wondering if you could help me with these..." This entire situation had Mairi on edge, the fact that she just got a flash of something in her head didn't help.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff