Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:48 pm
(( ok Ura)

Arianna walks with them out of the town with a heavy heart for she knew the town was soon to be in the middle of one of the many battles going on.She looks at her two companions and smiles at them"Lets see what we can find up ahead."She looks to the sky hoping to find a good shelter before the sun rises.She had a big weakness for the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 pm
Kitsune pulls out a giant black umbrella from her weapons pouch and hands it to arianna.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:49 am
Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn got up her strength renewed her dressed drenched in blood, she ripped it off herself, walking naked back to her castle, she looked up and seen the sky begin to grow light, she hissed in frustration and ran with lightening speed back to her one roomed castle the only room protected by sunlight, she dressed herself in a casual black silk night gown one she usually wore before she slept for the night and then she walked over a book case, turning a gargoyles head on the wall 2 quaters to the left she opened a back wall passage that led down down down into the depths of her castles dungeons, she could still here the men down there begging praying even weeping, some had quietened down after she had caputured them a few days ago, on her moorland raiding some villages she deciced that even though the people hated her best to make them a food source then the people she once used to rule. she walked down a long stair and came to a beautful stone engraved coffin, she got inside which was filled wiht thick and cushioned cloths of silk and velvet. slidding in and laying down she took her other hand and pulled the lid ontop of her letting her eyes role back in her head as she tried to rest them and think.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:23 pm
Arianna smiles"Thanks you little one"She held it to help cover her from the sun"I still need to get out of the sun.Ancients purebloods like me don't do well in sunlight.I still haven't found what I needed to make a protection from it"She sighs.then looks around"Lets keep going.blood is in the air"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:49 pm
kitsune bites her left thumb and she squeezes it a bit and lets some blood well up. here this might help....she offers her bleeding thumb up to arianna.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Aneneas stood and brushed off his old, ageless pants. They may at one point have been slacks or even made of Jean cloth. What color they had been was a total mystery. His shirt was much the same. Although... It was most likely Cotten or some other cloth that separated like that. Once he had dusted him self off and stood he smiled.

The blood given to him by the elder vampire, the Lady Arianna. He felt great and... Very there. He could even give the relative century. Well... Mostly. He was sure it about about 50 years prior. But that was fine. When the elder vampire told him of the blood in the air he smelt it too and tensed. Taking her hand into his own. It was cool and damp. Filthy, but it felt just like a child's some how. "Yes.... Let's go".  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 am
aneneas-kun...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:44 am
Name: Craven
Pure, Nonpure,human or nonhuman: Turned
Power:telepathic, controls elements to a point. Shapeshifting
Image: User Image
Bio: Craven was once a warrior of old with a blood lusting during battle the one day he was turned against his will and went slightly mad and the bloodlusting increased by 50 full.He hated pure bloods as much as he started to hate humans as well.He hunts for the one that turned him so he could kill the person.Craven is the leader of the rebel vampires killing those that stood in his way

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:49 am
Craven snarls as he looks at the town"This place smells of pure blood before the sun rises!"He smirks as he looks at his vampires he turned warriors"Lets spill the blood of all and burn this place to the ground"He laughs evilly and pulls out his sword.He cut down the first human that didn't have the right mind to hide from the threat or run like hell from the place.

Arianna stops dead when they were a few miles away. She turns and looks at the town they just left.She grips the handle and hisses"Damn bloody rebels.."Her dark eyes turned blood red for the first time in ages.She hated innocents being killed"Kitsune, Aneneas, the fight will soon be coming to us.We will need to find more to fight with us or we could die...or be used as a blood bank for these blood thirsty fends "  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 am
kitsune stood next to arianna and she pulls out a katana and she looks battle ready. rebbles this one sences...  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:37 pm
Arianna strokes her hair"No we will not fight this time."She looks at them"lets go.I knew there is another vampire near by..but this one is not like me..she is turned yet not as cruel as the ones behind us"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:43 pm
i'll lead the more vilent vampier away from us lady arianna ok you can at least let me do that to at least help the humans that kindly let us stay in their village and enjoy a meal... please....kitsune wipes her bloody thumb over her cheek bones kinda like what american footballers do with the black grease stuff and she looks towards the village they just left and her right eye narrows a bit. you know how i feel about mass murder arianna...  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 pm
Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn's eyes opened pupils round as moons in the darkness, slowly but surely she pushed the heavy stone lid off from her, she only been lying there for a few hours it was still light upstairs, but the dark room where she read only by candle light was still waiting for her as she crept slowly up the stairs, she pulled on a chain within the walls to open the library case again, then she walked over to her small ancient desk and sat down picking up the book she had read early, it was a book about her species the living turned to a vampire, but the title of the book said The Second Rated Undead it was copied only 10 times and only a few vampires own the book it was written by the first ever turned vampire, she studies it intently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:03 pm
lady arianna, anenase find the one you sence that is kinder please...i gotta protect this village and defeat this vampire...ok.....kitsune looks at aneneas. keep lady arianna safe for me while i am gone lad ok. kitsune hands aneneas a katana with a fox running around the scabard and a nine tailed fox etched in to the blade and kitsune looks at arianna. please be safe my lady and i will try to come back in one piece if not you can wack me upside the head witha spanner for destroying the pressious prosthisis you have made for me...kitsune bows and runs back in to the village to go up against craven.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:15 pm
Aneneas felt dread shoot trough his very being. He froze and looked back at the village. He felt the blood lust and it scared him. It felt like... War. When the Lady looked back and spoke of fleeing.... He was all for it. He had never been a fighter or a lover. He was a runner and quite proud of it. He was all for going to the kind one. Then he was handed the katana. He dropped it like it was on fire, before picking it up. ".... I don't know how..."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff