Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:22 pm
Reve looked down. "If you're looking for Quinn, he went up." She pointed to the top of the tree. "He's in a pissy mood, though."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

Diamu laughed. "He's always in a pissy mood. It's his personality. Don't take it to heart. Oh! I didn't get your name. Who're you? I've never seen your face before."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:32 pm
She held out her hand. "Reve. I um.. Fell from the sky."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image

"Oh hell! Are you ok? Well, you look it. I mean, to get inside these walls you'd have to be hella high up." Diamu seemed to not care that she was different or that she fell from the flippin sky. He's a pretty chill dude, all in all. He just a pervert sometimes. But luckily for Reve, he didn't seem too enthralled with her. Probably because he already has his eyes set on someone.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:39 pm
"Ya.. Um.. Xexus brought me here... But I snuck out the window, and now he's looking for me. Quinn is mad at me.. I'm an idiot." She felt her eyes watering again. I'm such a baby.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

"Hey, don't cry." He reached into his pocket and grabbed a tissue. When working with animals, one must have cleaning things handy. He wiped it under her eye, handing it to her afterwards. "Don't worry, ok? This is your first day here, right? You're just confused is all. Just to warn ya, the sun's going down. And Shoto has issued a rain warning this evening when the moon is high. So I think it's best you come back inside. We can see what the dweebs are up to." He smiled sweetly at her.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:48 pm
Reve nodded. She liked this guy. She forgot his name already, but he seemed nice and trustworthy. "Thank you.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image

"Oh, one moment though. Hey!" He yelled over at a bird that flew down. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a tissue and a pen, writing a message down. He handed it to the bird, who gripped it tight in his talons. "Give this to Xexus, Zie, or Shoto. Whoever comes first, ok?" The bird took off and he smiled at Reve. "Can't have Xexus worry too much longer about you. He'll search for months in the desert if he needed to. He's great guy." He started climbing down. "Do you need any help?" He called up at her.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:57 pm
Reve shook her head and lowered herself to the branch underneath her. "What about Quinn?" She asked. Her foot slipped and she clung to the branch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

Daimu quickly caught her, easing her back on the branch. "I know he knows. I told him earlier about it. He's a big boy, he'll be fine." He smiled at her, lifting her down to the branch beside him, crawling back into the window, waiting for her with a smile.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:14 pm
"Thank you... Again." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

"Not a problem. So, I'm guessing you're staying here?' He asked, helping her in through the window.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:33 pm
"Ya.." Reve sat on the toilet. (The lid is still down so dont make any more pee jokes) Her legs suddenly felt like jelly and she couldnt stop her arms from shaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image

"Hey babe! It's gonna rain soon! Unless you want that pretty apron to get wet you better get back in here!" Daimu yelled out the window, chuckling as he looked back at Reve, frowning. "Hey, are you ok? You don't look too hot. We have medicine."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:53 pm
Reve shook her head. "I'll be ok..." It was an obvious lie, but she didnt want to cause any more problems.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff