Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

"No, of course not. Quite the opposite, actually," he replied, moving closer and setting his hand on Fredrich's. "It's just... I can't help but think you'll wake up tomorrow thinking that this was a mistake." The blushing teen looked away, bowing his head slightly and covering his face with his hair. "I don't want that."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich stared down at Lock in slight surprise. "What... exactly are you saying, Lock?" he asked softly. As he waited for an answer, he reached out and brushed some hair away from the Korean's face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Golden eyes peeked up at Fredrich, unusually shy. "I don't want this to be a one-night-stand, Fredrich," he said as quietly as before, moving closer. "What do you want from this?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Perhaps it was the alcohol finally effecting his brain, but the Austrian was having trouble fathoming what he was saying. "Are... you saying that you... want... to do this again? I'm sorry, Lock, but I don't know what you're asking." he said with a light shake of his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

Lock was about to speak again, when his head began to swim. Groaning, he flopped down to the pillows and closed his eyes. "Second thought, it can wait until morning," he said. "I'm exhausted."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich watched Lock fall back on the bed then turned to look at the digital clock on his table. It was nearly three in the morning. Looks like they'd both be calling in tomorrow, just the thought of work was making him groggy. Fredrich set his glasses on the table and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Sleep sounds good right now." he agreed and settled back on his bed. "Goodnight, Lock." he yawned then turned the light off on the lamp attached to the wall.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image

"Goodnight, Fredrich," he replied before drifting off on Fredrich's pillow, curled up into a small ball with a smile on his face.

Awesome nerd
You time skip~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:39 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

It had been a while after the sunlight stirred Fredrich awake. He slowly opened his eyes and winced at how bright everything was, the throbbing headache slamming into him didn't help. He sat up and sighed through his nose while running his hands across his face. When his hands were away, his eyes fell on Lock's sleeping and nude figure. The Austrian blinked a couple times and ran a hand through his messy black hair. They had sex, didn't they? Fredrich reached for his bedside table to put his glasses on and saw his gloves next to a bottle of lubricant. He inwardly groaned. It had only been less than a week since Ellery left him and he had sex with Han of all people! He looked back at Lock and studied his form. He did have a nicer body, and he definitely looked attractive, especially with that peaceful look on his face. Maybe it was time to move on?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image

The teen sighed softly in his sleep, shuddering once. He could feel eyes on him, but he was too tired from the night's activities that- Never mind, he wanted to eat something and something soon. Golden eyes fluttered open, and the long male sat up and pushed his blonde hair from his face. "You're awake," he commented, voice thick and groggy from sleep. The light made him wince, and he groaned softly. "How long have you been up?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

By the time Lock stirred, Fredrich was already slipping his white tee on. He had just but his button up on when he heard the Korean and turned to him. "Not too long. Maybe ten minutes or so." he admitted while folding his sleeves up to his elbows. Instead of his usual intimidating black coat, Fredrich wore his casual attire of the opened button up and black jeans. "Want to get coffee? I can't guarantee it'll make the pain go away, but it helps with hangovers. I know a good diner nearby, anyway, and I don't feel like cooking right now." he offered with a small smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image

"That actually sounds great," he replied, smiling genuinely at the man. Reaching out, the pop star lifted his bowers and tugged them on, soon dressed in his attire from the night before. All he was missing was his hat. With a small grunt, he buttoned up the bottom four buttons of his vest and sighed, his hands on his hips. "You know, I think this is the first time I've ever been in your apartment." Lock stepped past Fredrich, his hands sliding into his blue jeans' back pockets as he looked around the spacey area. "Well, the first time I've been in here without wanting to harm you in some way. Funny ol' world, innit?" Locating his hat on a table, Lock lifted it to his head, setting it on the fine blonde hairs and smirking back at the much taller, older male, looking every bit the mischievous bottom he was with Fredrich.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Yes, well, it's not usually this messy. My world shook a little when Ellery left so suddenly." Fredrich replied while pulling his black gloves back on. Now ready, he pulled his keys out of the coat on the floor and opened the door for Lock.
The drive wasn't so short, especially with the lack of traffic from early noon. Fredrich parked the car in front of an old diner, it was the type to get few customers because it lacked the modern looks and style. He got out of the car and squinted at the bright lights, his head pounding with anger and grogginess.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image

Lock followed suite, getting out of the car and reaching up to flick the brim of the hat from his eyes. "Hey, I've seen this place before." The teen carefully shut the door and shoved his right hand into his front pocket as his long legs started pulling him towards the diner. "Lead the way, Tall One."

Awesome nerd
Anger? He's angry? Again?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:43 pm
Mayah Playah
I either meant it was like an angry throbbing feeling or hunger. I dunno.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smirked at Lock then opened the door for him. The place looked like a diner from the 50's, with checkered floors and pies on display. Hmm, some pie did look good right now. Fredrich migrated to the third booth on the doorway, sliding into his seat just as the waitress came over. He smiled at her and ordered a mug of coffee along with a slice of pecan pie then looked at Lock expectantly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

Lock ordered coffee as well, asking then for a plate of bacon. Once the woman walked away, he grinned cheekily at Fredrich. "I like my heart attacks delicious and bacony~" he said. Soon, his grin disappeared, and he smiled contentedly at Fredrich. "Are... Are we ever going to talk about what exactly happened last night?"

Awesome nerd
Huh. Okay then.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas