Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Light that Fades and The Darkness that Plunders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:42 pm
Marcus moves fast and makes a weapon out of the rose and puts it the angel throat"Don't piss me off angel.She needs to grow up.She will always be a target.You should train her to protect herself before you get angry"He cuts Aero throat a little"ANd never throw anything at me unless you want me to die"He drops the angel then moves to Oasis.He turns the weapon back to a rose.He puts it on her belly before picking her up"You attack another demon here and prepare for war and death"He carries her from the room"Sorry Oasis,I tend to lose my temper when I'm jolted awake"

Shadra sighs and rubs her arm.SHe didn't know what to do at the moment  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:32 pm
Aero glared at his threat this monster wasn't one to recon with but he feared death no longer and once he was released he summoned the dagger back to his hand and watched Marcus pick up the snake woman and carry her away,"She may be a demon but she is nothing but a snake..", he says through gritted teeth, he walks away and goes to find Shadra outside he runs over to her and then stops before her crouching in defense to show he wasn't going to do anything,"I am sorry for you child I will try to keep him from hurting you in all the power I have as a guardian angel but I was demoted alot and this earth does not help me..", he gives her a sad smile and holds out his hand in a gesture of kindness.

Oasis could hear a voice it reminded her of someone, her eyes become slits red slits as they peered into the face of Marcus was he saying sorry for something? She didn't know why,"The old devil was calling me home I do believe", she grins and coughs slightly,"That angel.. when they learn to love their power increases... that fool.. he could have killed me but then again I am a demon after all snake of darkness and without care toward living..", she states hoarsely coughing some more she touches her lips blood basking them, she licks them as the cherry red blood goes across, and she looks at him oddly.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:45 pm
Shadra looks at him"He didn't hurt me, his words were true. I need to be able to protect myself.You did more damage than either of them.I am of both world yes but to much of either hurts me"She sighs"I need to learn to use my powers better"

Marcus lays her in the garden where his flowers grow.He saw the blood and groans low"I warn you before not to show me blood.Remember demon blood is what I feed on more than food"He was fighting the urge to lick the blood away.He strokes her cheek"You wont die because of that stupid angel.He was a fool because he was hurting the one he wanted to protect."He couldn't fight the smell then lowers his head and licks the blood from her lips.he flinches at her pain then lifted up.He lift the rose and took a petal from it"Suck on this lass it will help you.All demons try to take one of my roses because it can heal any demon and give them their full strength back."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:55 pm
Aero nodds,"I understand I don't know anything about demon power but I can teach you all I can about light magic", he gets up and he motions for her to follow,"You shall be fine I can show you all I can and perhaps you shall grown to know the light more than the darkness I believe you to be more powerful than demon and angel combined If I can show you the light perhaps we can get someone to teach you the dark..".

Oasis was shivering with excitment when she noticed his urge or yearning in his eyes for her blood it fascinated her. But when he licked her lips it drove her nearly mad to the point where she was breathing heavily after he offered her a rose of healing and she took it and began to suckle on it like a babe to a mothers milk.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:14 pm
Shadra nods sighing some"We should begin"

Marcus smiles at her.He offers her another petal.He knew once she finished eating the rose petals she would be as good as new.He smiles at her slightly.He was making sure he wasn't touching any skin with his skin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:28 pm
Aero nods and starts by closing his eyes he begins to explain while a small light appears into his hand which were cupped together while he was forming a ball of light,"To make light you must first think of light as a form of something beautiful something that is precious to you... it will be your ally and it will not harm you", he breathed and gazed down at the small light ball,"You must feel the good within yourself and let it come out in the form of light when an angel loves there light is strengthen and it amplifies into a great form which can kill even the strongest of demons..", he smiles.

Oasis takes another petal and sucks on it as well she could feel her strength flowing back into her and she begins to sit up her blue green hair coveirng her face and her body it was long and thick surprisely straight for most demons had a curl to them. She straightened her back up and looked side ways at Marcus a smile crossing her lips.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:36 pm
Shadra listens to him then tries to do what he said.it was hard for her.She closes her eyes and held her hand out.A small ball of light starts to form.

Marcus smiles then offers her the rose"Eat each petal.It will help you.Trust me"His jewels that he always wore were glowing some as if to help him keep from feeling emotions around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 pm
Aero looks up at her with approval,"Thats it Shadra you must try to think of good feel the goodness in your heart let it seethe into your hands feel the power of the light come to you", and he matched her own small light so that he could try to feel her level to understand her better but it was hard to glow lower than what he usually did and he found difficulty.

Oasis took the rose and began to suck on each little petal til they were nothing she felt her demon powers come back to her and she nearly swooned at her own strength regaining her body began to creak slightly as she got up after devouring the last petal and from her body came a very large black shadow and it devoured her completely shooting into the air then she sucked it back underneathe her feet into her shadow again she turned her attention,"You know your not such a bad guy I suppose once your temper is cooled..", she states crossing her arms in her usual manner and gazing at him with eyes full of lust.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:08 pm
She kept trying but it was hard.the ball kept phasing in and out.

Marcus shrugs"I am what I am.At one time I was the ruler of the demons until I was betrayed hence why I have the flowers.If I had plenty of sleep I can be rather nice"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff