Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
][~+~][ The Official ICU Gaia Family. ][~+~][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:47 am
"So Ukyo you wanna play some hoops?" said Kougi, "it will also help you loose some of the fat of yours." rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:25 pm
Toki, hearing the voice of his drunken father, briskly stood up and walked to the foot of the stairs. He turned his round babyface to look back at his family all together in the lounge. As toki made his way up the stairs into the darkness, he shook his head and gave a huge sigh. He had no father. talk2hand  

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oOc ||Uaii, I meant Kyoslove. xP ||

Sayuri sighed. The family's falling apart.. She shrugged as she went next door. It's not really like we were a family in the first place. "Hello? Anyone home?" She knocked on the door of their neighbours house. "They left you home alone again didn't they.." She turned to leave. "Do they really care about you?" She gave Aliyah a kiss on the forehead, and went back home.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:45 pm
Toki stared out the window of his room, daydreaming about a better life, when he spotted his mother standing outside by the neighbour's house...

She's beautiful... the only person I care about in this whole family. And yet, although I had already severed all my emotional ties with the rest of the family - this one still remains. Is this what they call, motherly love?

He continued to ponder this for another minute before he slowly slipped off into his baby slumber. Curled up in a little ball on the nursery floor, he looked really cute and defenseless, like a normal baby. 3nodding  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:40 pm
[[Toki reminds me of Stewie! gonk ]]

Toshio sighed when his show had ended, he turned off the TV and poked his head into the room where his 'father' was.
Watching the man in his drunken state really disgusted him, it made him wonder if people like him are elidgeble in adopting a child.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:06 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
"So Ukyo you wanna play some hoops?" said Kougi, "it will also help you loose some of the fat of yours." rofl

((@Sin: sweatdrop
"Oh yeah? your face. " he replyed back to his brother. "Go play with yourself. Ha."

a- K0KO-

mikotan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:41 pm
soumakisa
Aya stopped at her tracks and pulled Ayu by force wanting an explaination... "What?! What do you mean?! Wasn't he into you?" she whispered in her harsh tone, all confused...

"Tell me you didn't set me up with some match-making game..." Aya's eyes gazed into Ayu with an uncertain stern look... but the cheeky grin of her sister still laid there...

"Oh god..." Aya mentally slapped her forehead regretting to come along with Ayu~ " she looked at the guy behind her twin, standing at the entrance. Although he was awfully handsome, she was totally unprepared to meet him.

What was worst, was that she couldn't back out now. He had now seen her... and it wouldn't be nice to turn away...

Next thing she knew, he was approaching them.

A few minutes later, the three of them were sitting at a table. Ayu was happily eating her dinner, while the other two was feeling very awkward. Half-way through their meal, she looked at the terribly quiet couple. They're not going anywhere like this... And so Ayu decided to give a bit of a help.

"Oi! Say something! What are you doing being all timid like that? You call yourself a man?", Ayu pointed a piece of her french-fries at the guy. "Aya-chan, do you know? This idiot here plays the bass. And he's actually pretty good with it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:10 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

oOc || Gah, Kyo? Could you put in some full stops etc. in your posts? Tis a little hard to read for me.. ||

Sayuri sighed, as she walked toward her husband She noticed Aliyah sitting on the ground. "Hello honey." She picked up the baby, giving her a piggyback ride, and carried her to the room where her husband was. "Are you lost again?" She looked into the girl's eyes. "Where'd your mum go?"

she looks at the lady and the first thoguht in her mind is mommy she says out loud mommy !?. She giggles with joy as she is being given a piggyback ride she looked around her surrondings. Then she looks back into her eyes but then she got confused * she looks at you from left to right abd whispered mommy!?  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:36 pm
[ ~Uaiiko~]
xXHotBabiBluXx

((@Sin: sweatdrop
"Oh yeah? your face. " he replyed back to his brother. "Go play with yourself. Ha."

(Note: Everything I say, like swearing and stuff are just for fun, not to hurt anyone's feeling and ya. 3nodding )

"Well, f*** you Uyko, if you don't want to play then I'll call some friends, I'll own you in basketball anyways" said Kougi, then walks to his room in a cool fashionable way and starts to call some of his friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:49 pm
((@BabiBluXx: Nah, I don't mind swearing at all. ))

"Heh, '' Ukyo looked away, "Smug attitude..."  

a- K0KO-

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:58 pm

Sayuri smiled. "Eh, we might as well look after you for a while. Sayuri looked at the sky - it was beginning to get dark. "Kids! We're going out to eat tonight!" she yelled, waiting for them to come. She put Aliyah down on a chair and went to get her baby Toki.

She noticed Toki asleep on the windowsill. "Aww.." She carefully picked him up and put him in a twin stroller. "My my..two babies to look after tonight." Slowly walking downstairs, taking care not to wake Toki, she strapped Aliyah in the seat next to him.

Sayuri put on her handbag as the children came into the lounge room. "Eh, It's the twins' turn to choose the restaurant tonight. So, where do you want to eat?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:00 pm
[ ~Uaiiko~]

"I heard that you know, and its not smug, its cool, pfft, you know nothing about cool" said Kougi while asking his friend Takashi to come over and play some hoops..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

soumakisa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:58 pm
mikotan

A few minutes later, the three of them were sitting at a table. Ayu was happily eating her dinner, while the other two was feeling very awkward. Half-way through their meal, she looked at the terribly quiet couple. They're not going anywhere like this... And so Ayu decided to give a bit of a help.

"Oi! Say something! What are you doing being all timid like that? You call yourself a man?", Ayu pointed a piece of her french-fries at the guy. "Aya-chan, do you know? This idiot here plays the bass. And he's actually pretty good with it."

"You play the bass?" Aya turned to look at the guy beside her, slightly surprised. Her eyes widened in admiration, lips slightly parted. She had always been fond of guys with music talents, and right now there was this ultra hot looking guy sitting right beside her...

"Yes. In fact I'm in a rock band called 'Blackstones'." he replied casually after taking a sip of his beer. "I perform at Xx Night House every friday nights. You really should come."

From there, the conversation moved with ease. Mirth spreaded among the twins and the guy till Ayu and Aya had all forgotten to watch the time and the family dinner that they were suppose to join.

(mikotan: what should be the guy's name? xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:12 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
[ ~Uaiiko~]

"I heard that you know, and its not smug, its cool, pfft, you know nothing about cool" said Kougi while asking his friend Takashi to come over and play some hoops..

"Oh yeah?!" His voice changed. Ukyo knows that there's going to be a fight going on really soon.  

a- K0KO-

mikotan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:06 am
soumakisa
"You play the bass?" Aya turned to look at the guy beside her, slightly surprised. Her eyes widened in admiration, lips slightly parted. She had always been fond of guys with music talents, and right now there was this ultra hot looking guy sitting right beside her...

"Yes. In fact I'm in a rock band called 'Blackstones'." he replied casually after taking a sip of his beer. "I perform at Xx Night House every friday nights. You really should come."

From there, the conversation moved with ease. Mirth spreaded among the twins and the guy till Ayu and Ayu had all forgotten to watch the time and the family dinner that they were suppose to join.

(mikotan: what should be the guy's name? xD)

Ayu looked at her watch and was surprised of the time. It's already this late? She had to think of an excuse so the twins could leave in a hurry. And so she knocked her glass over and spilled some of the soft drinks on Aya's clothes.

'Hya~~ Aya-chan I'm sorry~!' the twins took a tissue paper and tried in vain to brush the stain off. 'Oh no.. we should go home and wash those fast. I'm sorry, Shou. We've gotta to run.' Ayu was already picking up her umbrella and pulling her sister up as she said the last three words. The two of them then hurried back home.

It was no longer raining, but the girls walked side by side just as close as when they were both sheltering under the umbrella. 'I told you you'll like him', Ayu broke the silence, and the cheeky grin was back on her face. 'He's a flirt, but he's a good guy. He even paid for our meal', she added. Which was not really true. The guy had to pay because the twins ran off before paying. Ayu bursted out laughing at that realisation.  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff