Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crossing Paths ((TLR and imsin han namja)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:55 pm
"i'm sorry. i'm probably scaring you. as soon as my injuries are cleaned up and bandages. i'll get going...see if i can lead them away." he said as he watched her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:40 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie gave a quick shake of her head "Don't bother..They already know about me, so you'd only be making another stupid choice and create more problems.Either they kill us or they don't..Either way, I'd rather not hide." She tapped the last strip of gauze into place and emptied the bowl out.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:46 pm
Alex sighed as he made a face and nodded his head. "Alright. i don't know what to do then." he said looking off to the side and sighed as he shrugged his shirt back on as he watched her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:57 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie looked out the window above the sink as she washed out the bowl and rinsed the rags before tossing them in the nearby cloths basket to be washed "We tell them the truth...It'd be better than waiting for them to find out on their own I guess.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:11 pm
"Yea. but what happens i can't protect you." he said and sighed as he looked down and shook his head. "Maybe we did imprint." he said softly as he sighed and looked at her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:14 pm
imsin han namja

"Then you don't protect me..It's a lesson learned." She flushed slightly in embarrassment when he mentioned that they possibly had imprinted and crossed her arms, almost like a shield "Lying to them or hiding and running away isn't going to stop them from figuring it out eventually and doing something about it.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:34 pm
"Yea. i guess your right." he said clenching his fists at his side and walked out of the house and down the road. not really caring if anyone saw him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:40 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie opened her mouth to protest when he walked out the door before grabbing her coat and going after him, making sure the door was locked behind her.Catching up to him, she walked a little to his left and behind him "You really are an idiot if you think I'd make you go alone.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:41 pm
"Well i'm going on my own, his wife the beta trusts you enough. maybe i talk some sense into the both of them." he said, he was breathing hard and fast  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie rested her hand on his arm lightly "You can act as protective as you want.But I'm still coming with you..If they do decided to end it, I'd rather face it head on then get a knife in my back later.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:06 pm
"No." he said looking at her and sighed as he walked off down the road his hands in his pockets. he didn't want her to get hurt and would attack her, if she got too close to him. he was angry at the alpha, but he was mad at himself  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:10 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie rolled her eyes and kept walking "You don't own me, nor are you the boss of me." She'd fallow him, whether he liked it or not.She couldn't bring herself to let him face that group of wolves on his own, imprint or not, it wasn't who she was.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:14 pm
Alex stopped his track and looked towards her, his hands were in very tight fists. his hands were slowly turning into claws. "I don't want to hurt you." he said, his voice breaking for a moment  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:16 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie caught up to him again, a thoughtful look on her face.Very carefully, she slid one of her hands into his, mindful of the claws and squeezed gently "You wont." She had the feeling, that like with most things, if he didn't think about hurting her, or his anger, he'd, and thus she, would be fine.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm
Alex let out a low growl through his throat, and blinked as he heard growling and looked around noticing they were surrounded. "Crap. i went the wrong way." he muttered as he looked at Ellie  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff