Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Thank you." She whispered to Hinata trying to calm down. She needed to calm herself. If she went to him freaking out he'd freak out and be harder to calm. She remembered when talking didn't work she'd sing for him. Maybe she'd have to sing again. That was okay. She needed to sing for herself anyway. She and Thomas only had each other. They needed to stick together and not blow up at each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:53 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura got to work healing the burns, though she wasn't sure of two critical facts: what had caused the powerful chakra flare, and why Thomas was unconscious. She blinked as she noticed the brands on Thomas' palms and did what she could to lessen it before bandaging them and the other burns, leaving most of his body from knees to throat covered with them.

Hinata chuckled, removing her mask to reveal her porcelain skin and pale lavender pupil-less eyes."Don't worry; I don't know what that was, or what caused it, but if you're right about your friend being at the center of it, then he's likely hurt from it. Trust me, though, I know what it's like to deal with stubborn friends, and a certain knucklehead," she said with amusement, flicking her thumb at her fiance, ignoring the blond's teasing protest as she lightly nudged Naomi and walked towards the door of the hospital.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:41 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded. "I need to be with him. He's my best friend." She smiled at Hinata, she felt that they too would become good friends. "I. . . I shouldn't be so harsh on him." She sighed a little and once able too, got out of Hinata's arms and rushed to his side. "I'm sorry." She mewed to him brushing tears from her eyes.

"Is she okay?" Sasuke asked Naruto after a little while.

Naruto turned a smug gaze to Sasuke and giggled. "You got a crush!" He teased.

"Hn." Sasuke replied. "If you won't tell me, I'll find someone who can."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:18 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura tilted her head, backing away while popping a soldier pill. "Do you know of any branding marks on his body other than that intricate tattoo on his inner left wrist?" she asked Naomi, almost certain she would react with a surprised "What?" or an indignant "No!", though she suspected the former was far more likely. 

Hinata frowned noticeably as she reached the door as Sakura spoke. Her eyebrow twitched at the pinkette's tone, hearing cautious suspicion beneath the gently caring tone. She cautiously activated her Byakugan and barely restrained a hiss of irritation as she almost immediately deactivated it. Interesting to note that detail, as we know Orochimaru is still out there and Anko is still comatose from however he rebirthed himself this time, she thought as she stowed away the detail that something about Thomas' chakra blinded Doujutsu like the Byakugan and possibly the Sharingan as well.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi turned her eyes to the pinkette with a frown. Not with confusion or any emotion the other was expecting. Instead she stood and went to her. Her eyes hard. "Why should I talk to you about this?" She asked in a smooth tone. She had no idea as she spoke her eyes flickered silver and then back to their natural brown. Had no idea that for a moment her eyes looked like a mutated form of the Sharingan. "Why should I speak to someone who clearly has less knowledge about what's going on with my friend than the ANBU that brought me back here?" She was still seething beneath the surface. "Treat his wounds then leave. I wish only for her," She pointed to Hinata. "To be in here with me unless medical attention is required. Since I am his only family. And I know the rules on these things. Get. Out." She'd not let on that she had no idea what the mark meant, she just knew he had it.

"Yup she's still mad." Naruto commented as he listened from outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:47 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura cocked an eyebrow, seeming unimpressed by Naomi's tirade. Her reply, however,confirmed what she knew. She unwrapped Thomas' hands and opened his fingers, revealing the detailed branding marks of herons on both of his palms. "So your know nothing of these, as I suspected. What bothers me, however, is what did create them, then? It would have been extremely painful regardless of what did so," she said with concern. "I don't mean to seem blunt or intrusive, but it's troubling," she said gently, lightly rubbing Naomi's shoulder. She jumped noticeably as a low, very hoarse voice spoke. "Once the heron to set his path, twice the heron to name him true," Thomas muttered in a low, raspy voice hoarse from screaming in pain. He was mildly surprised he was conscious so quickly.

Hinata smirked slightly as Naomi spoke in reference to her. She sighed, forcing back a snicker as Sakura jumped nearly halfway to the eight and a half foot ceiling. Whatever happened to him, his tenketsu have easily quadrupled in size, she thought. She was sure that Thomas, at least, was possibly distantly related to Naruto.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi was in the process of breaking Sakura's wrist when the other jumped. She didn't move. Instead she turned and looked at the marks. It tickled her memory. She thought Sakura meant the other mark. The one recurring rash on his back that she teased him about. Okay new plan. Naomi thought sitting by him. "Hey Tom." She said in English. "I. . . I'm sorry I got mad at you. That was wrong of me. And I-"

"Okay my shift is over lets go shopping!" Ino cried grabbing Naomi's arm and dragging her out of the hospital room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:04 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked when he heard Ino's voice, not surprised at Naomi's apology. He sighed, deciding to rest a bit. He had noticed the look on his best friend's face and knew what she'd been thinking about, since he had been thinking about the same thing.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Come on! Hurry up!" Ino cried as they walked at a rapid pace toward wherever the insane blonde was taking Naomi.

"Seriously?" Naomi replied a little worried. "Must I do this?"

"Yes!" Ino growled like she thought Naomi's thought was stupid. "The only clothes you have are the ones we found you in and a hospital garb that you borrowed. We are going shopping so you can knock Sasuke's socks off!"

Naomi groaned giving up. "Fine. But I draw the line at cutting my hair!" Last time she cut it, Thomas went mental.

"So what are you gonna wear on your date with Naomi?" Naruto asked Sasuke a little too loudly.

The Uchiha gave a shrug. He was thinking of wearing something like what he wore with Orochimaru but realized Naruto and Hinata wouldn't let him leave the house like that. "Help me find something." He grunted. He was he was picking up Naomi from here at six. On the dot. If she was late he would not be happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:17 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled as Sakura left the room before he slid out of the bed with a grimace, as he was still quite sore as his hand flicked, his nodaichi flying into his hand as he caught it without looking. With a pulse of chakra, the bandages were shredded as he rolled his shoulders, taking two quick strides and vaulting out of the window and landing on a rooftop easily two blocks over. He grunted slightly as he landed and quickly swiped some clothing that looked like it was barely holding on as he wore it. He cocked his head slightly, pushing off and vaulting across two rooftops fluidly before he somersaulted twice, landing a few yards in front of Ino and Naomi. He didn't realize he looked very strange in the pair of neon pink sweatpants which happened to belong to Sakura's mother and stopped halfway down his calves and the dark blue tee shirt and black vest that strained across his upper body. "Hey, at least she has some clothes... I don't even have that," he said dryly, unaware of how strange he looked.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi tried not to get upset as Ino took her into the first shop and made her try on everything. This. . . this right here is the reason I don't have many female friends. Naomi thought as she stared into the mirror. "Why am I wearing a Geiko Kimono?" Naomi asked with a growl.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd notice." Ino replied blushing. "Just thought I'd buy something Sasuke would like to see you in."

"It's the first date moron, there's no way I'm taking anything off for him!" Naomi hissed.

"Okay, okay, no need to get snippy." She sighed and pulled out a simpler kimono in green. "What about this?"

"Better." Naomi said arms folded, eyes narrowed. Not long after Ino dragged her to a shoe shop, then a jewelers shop. If they hurried Ino had just enough time to get Naomi ready and be on time for Sasuke to pick her up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:47 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his eyes as he silently trailed the girls like a shadow. He lightly swatted Ino on the back of the head with the blunt end of the sheath of his nodaichi, sighing. "What am I, a ghost that nobody notices?" he deadpanned at the platinum blond, unaware that with his new height and the extremely tight clothing he was wearing that she would be looking directly at his muscular chest and that his clothes hid barely enough to be semi-decent, not that he really noticed that he was barefoot at the moment.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi stopped moving, in the middle of the street. Her eyes scanned the area as she looked for someone. Ino tried to budge her into the Jeweler shop but she couldn't be moved. Deep breath in. Deep breath out. "I can sense you." Naomi breathed quietly. "But I can't see you." She frowned sadly. Maybe she just missed him?

"Naomi what's wrong?" Ino asked with a frown, snapping Naomi out of her daze.

"Nothing." She replied. "Nothing. Let's get this over with." She tried not to sound disappointed that she missed seeing Thomas. But she wasn't at all sure he was actually out here too. Why was she so sad about this date? It wasn't like Thomas had a thing for her or anything. He'd made it plain at Prom they were going as "Just Friends" Which meant he only liked her as a friend only. She was free to date whomever she liked!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:21 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas whistled, looking down at Naomi from the roof behind and to the right, above her head. He crouched, barefoot, still wearing the neon pink sweatpants that stopped just below his knees and the straining navy tee shirt and black vest over it. He tapped the end of the nodaichi on the edge of the rooftop idly, the sound similar to semi-automatic rifle fire. "Why do people never look up?" he said loudly to get her attention.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi looked up with a smile. The smile turned into a splutter of uncontrollable laughter. "Oh my god!" She cried. "What are you wearing?" She knew what he was wearing but she wanted to know if he knew. Dear god she knew he never had a fashion sense. She had to dress him for school sometimes and it was hilarious. "Get down here you silly man before I drag you down!" She grinned still chuckling a little.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff