Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Tales of (not quite so much) Joy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:16 pm
"We got you these!" Henrietta whispered, but smiled with an enthusiasm that probably lent a little loudness even to that.
"Cuz... Well, cuz you deserve them and to say thank you!"
The girl was holding the vase out toward Dove now, though she turned her head a little to see where Jace had gotten when Flynn mentioned his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:29 pm
Dove softened considerably, clearly surprised that they had brought her something. When Henrietta offered her the flowers, her mouth fell open a bit, and she relaxed visibly this time, tearing up a little at both the gesture and the words that came with it. She didn't deserve them at all, she thought, but the gift was so very appreciated. With a little smile, she stood up and accepted the vase from Henrietta, opening her free arm to give the girl a hug. When Jace's name was mentioned, she looked over her, however, at the doorway where Flynn now followed.

Jace stayed outside the door, rooted to the spot, even as Flynn came to reassure him. His gaze now on the floor, he shook his head vigorously, refusing to look into the room for now. Zap had been called back to her ball--as having an electrical mouse out and about in a hall full of equipment was likely a terrible idea-- but Dawn hummed reassuringly against the boy's chest where he held her, agreeing with the man's kind words. She could tell the boy was frightened, and with good reason, it appeared. The number of tubes and machines attached to the man in the room was breathtaking in the worst way, and though she had yet to see the man at his best, she was absolutely certain this was not it.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:55 am
Bending down, Flynn put his hand on Jace's shoulder with a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, you can stay out here if you want to," he told the boy. This was indeed a lot to take in for the first time, especially for someone so young.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:02 pm
Henrietta was glad of the hug, as was Bistra, even though it wasn't her that was the recipient, but her trainer.
"Um. You're welcome?" She blinked, surprised.

She wanted to tell Jace it was okay, too, but she could understand why he wouldn't want to come in.
She'd sit with him afterward and try to encourage him again.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 pm
She offered another small smile at Hen and Bistra, though her eyes grew concerned as she looked over to Jace and Flynn at the door. The boy was tense and quiet, and she understood quickly that it might be best to keep him in the hallway. Seeing that Flynn was taking care of things, however, she looked to Henrietta. "You're sure you're okay...?" she asked quietly, glancing between her and the bed. The younger girl had been put through a lot, and Dove still felt badly about her push to have Hen help her with Yuri when he had been found.

Jace stayed still and tense, his head still down. "Why's there so many machines on him? Machines don't fix people, right...?" At least, that was what he had gathered from watching his mom when he or his dad were sick... "H-He's not dead, r-right? He's gonna be okay...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:24 pm
Flynn shook his head at Jace's questions. "No, he's not dead. The machines are there to help him get better, but he has to heal on his own."

He then got up and moved to a chair that was just outside the door and motioned for Jace to sit in the one next to him.

"I've known Yuri since we were kids, and he's never been the type to give up. He'll be okay, but it will take some time."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:39 pm
Henrietta nodded firmly and smiled.
"I'm okay. I hope Yuri wakes up soon though." She admitted, then looked back to Jace and frowned a little, as she thought of something.
"Hey, Jace? Y'know how pokécenters have those special machines that help pokémon rest up and stuff? Well, people have machines too but cuz we're not pokémon it just kinda takes longer, right?" She smiled and watched as Flynn gestured for him to come and sit beyond the door.
She turned back to Dove.
"I know he'll be fine but I'm worried cuz he's hurt, Jace is scared and Tymiko's still missing... I haven't heard anyone gonna go find her yet..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:27 pm
Jace lookup at Henrietta's voice, then nodded a little in undersanding. That made sense... When Flynn motioned for him to come join him in the seats, he obediently did so, stealing a glance back into the room , a little less fearful and more sad, but still unwilling to step foot inside. "How long til he wakes up? They'll take the tubes off, right? You can't even see him and what if we accidentally hit one? The fear of messing something up was added tithe list.

Dawn chirped quietly at the boy, then hummed again. The blond man was good at calming her boy down...

Dove, meanwhile, reached out to Hen's shoulder, still concerned but feeling the slightest bit better as the girl explained how she was feeling. "It'll be okay... I'm sure they'll find Tymiko, too." They had asked for the story, after all, those who had come to their rescue. Surely someone had gone after the young trainer... Dove hadn't asked for it specifically in her worry about Yuri, but it was standard, right? Surely the police would realize the importance of a teenage girl gone missing at the scene of an almost fatal stabbing... The thought that she hadn't even sent someone after her, though, very nearly made her sick to her stomach.

"How is Bistra...?" she asked, hoping to slowly direct the conversation to lighter tones.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:49 pm
"I don't know," Flynn admitted to the boy. "They put him to sleep so that he can heal better, and they will take them off when he doesn't need them anymore. We just have to be patient."

There really wasn't much else he could tell the boy. He was certainly no expert on medicine.

"Don't worry about bumping them, the nurses are here in case something happens. It will be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:36 pm
Bistra chirped as her name was said, and fluffed herself up, looking like a woolly hat.
"She's really cool! We haven't really done any training or anything but I think she likes being part of the team anyway, cuz she seems happy to sit on my head..."
Henrietta smiled, then frowned again.
"I know she's probably fine but she was right there and then she wasn't and we were right there so she's gotta still be out there somewhere... I wanna go find her..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:24 pm
Dove smiled a little more genuinely and reached out to pet the bird atop Henrietta's head. She couldn't be more thankful for the little swablu the two younger trainers had caught... They were at least providing a little distraction, and she was sure their song was calming, though for her it only reminded her of sunsets and Yuri. "I'm sure she'll be great for your team. She obviously likes you already," she grinned, if a little shaky. The case of Tymiko was a little harder to handle, but he paused a moment then nodded. "Tymiko is a tough girl.... I'm sure she'll be around soon. I'll ask around and see if anyone has heard anything, okay?" Ty did need to be found... She would have to contact the proper resources.

Jace nodded quietly in the hall, stroking the humming pokemon's round head as he listened to Flynn. He might not bump into them, but he didn't want to risk it.. He also didn't want to keep Fkynn from talking to the girls either, though...

"You can go back in there with them... I'll stay out here and wait for now..." he said quietly, peeking over his shoulder for a few seconds, then looking down again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:48 pm
"All right," Flynn said quietly, rising to his feet. "But if you change your mind, I'm sure Yuri would like it if you talked to him."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 am
Bistra cooed and hummed happily as she was petted, the cloud-wings fluffing and ruffling and, for a moment, going from 'woolly hat' to 'pile of foam', seemingly, atop Henrietta's head.

"Yeah, she'll be awesome! And one day she'll be a dragon, too, which will be even more awesome..." The girl agreed but continued to frown. "I guess... But she was right there when Yuri got stabbed, right? So why didn't we see her, or anyone, after? We weren't /that/ long..." And, her instinct, though incorrect in reasoning, was suggesting to her, that Tymiko might have been sensible and hidden because of the attack, in case she too was stabbed... Which would mean she was lost and alone in the woods, and probably wouldn't trust strangers... Not that Henrietta knew her incredibly well, but she thought of near everyone she met as a friend, all the same.
"Someone's gotta find her!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:49 am
Jace nodded and watched Flynn get up, then sat quietly with Dawn in the hallway, squeezing her to his middle for comfort. The swablu continued to hum contently, hoping her boy would relax a little more. He felt horrible for not going to see him... But he didn't even look like him...

Dove continued to listen to Henrietta's reasoning, then sighed, her chest hurting once more. She was right--Tymiko wouldn't trust a stranger now, or at least from what she knew of the girl, she wouldn't. Looking over to Flynn as he returned, she paused, then turned to Henrietta again. "She'll be okay, I promise. I'll see what I can do, okay?" She couldn't just let Henrietta go searching, especially since the attacker was still not only at large but unifdentified as well. Hen wasn't too much of a child, but even Dove wouldn't want to go without more manpower...especially if this was Rocket related. Something had to be done, though...

Without another word, she looked to Flynn, her expression quiet. She needed to talk to him alone at some point.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:06 am
Coming back into the room, Flynn over heard some of their conversation. Quietly looking over at Yuri he then looked back to the girls.

"I can go look for her. I've been training Lambert to track and Uniceros can cover a lot of ground."

With the foliage being thinner this time of year it was a little easier.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff