Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Mischling [Shadow x Reo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Tanya Erebus the Angel/Demon Spawn

User Image
OOC;;

She was not really expecting this....not much at all. It felt a bit too dream-like to be at this position. Especially since he, too, shared those type of feelings as well. Despite herself thinking 2 years ago, he was some sort of jerk and dumbass to her...now it just felt like...the opposite.

I wonder how my parents will feel about this.....

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Walking around the library, the 14 year old Connor decided she wanted a book to pass the time. She was tempted to get a Shonen Manga to rest easy and not think too hard on the text and descriptive details. Going through the rack, she finds the manga section...most of them were Shoujo which she hated...a lot.

She pulled out the one she was most familiar with: Fushigi Yugi. "Yeah. stupid desperate 13 year old......liking someone in such a short span." She then shoves it back into the bookshelf as she just tched. "I will not depend on a man....not one ********' bit."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I was about 14 when I said those things...I never changed my opinion but I did look at asking for help....a bit more

Her thoughts were interrupted when his face came close to hers so slowly, did he assume she'll finish it? Maybe so. So....she does just that. But she pushes him slowly so she can be on top; a little risky moment right there but she didn't mind. She rather be on top right now than at the bottom....but of course she didn't much weight on him in case he wanted to be. She knew that technically, he was the first guy she ever kissed. She was not a romantic person, not by much.....she was just influenced that men wanted to use her.....but of course she had lived with human men for awhile. She deepens her kiss for Reo, a little possessed by this moment.

Reo Kage
I wasn't imagining the hands covering her face, I just imagined her looking away...but that's fine too XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:44 pm
Reo was taken back by Tanya's aggressiveness, but this was short lived, because he remembered she was still a tomboy rather than a girly girl. His arms wrapped around her body and he shared a passionate embrace with her. The moonlight shined through the large window in his room onto the floor & reflected off the ground to illuminate
e the room. He & the grandmaster were the only two to have rooms with open windows, because they were the most alert. It was a cloudless night, yet it rained slightly the patter of the rain on the roof was soothing. In the shadows, the tiger slept peacefully, he was an unseen threat to anyone who dared intrude on the room, he almost slept as lightly as Reo himself. Reo's inner demon slightly took control of him & Reo found himself grabbing on Tanya's curves, but as soon as he came to his senses he moved his hands back to her waist. He assumed the grabbing would ruin the moment due to her trauma so he was waiting on her to stop or get mad.

ShadowStream-chan
My bad I usually double check the post, but again my phone was being a douche & not letting me see the post below while I was replying.

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:53 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Tanya was slightly shocked for a second, just slightly...since she had already gotten over the trauma that happened 8 years ago. But at the same time, she did wonder what it would feel like.......

She always had heard girls at the high school talking about the wonders of a man inside a woman and how much pleasure it was. It didn't make sense to the girl at the time, so asking her parents was sufficient. Her father right away said not to do it unless she is bonded with him...aka marriage.

While her mother said if Connor ever thought of having such thing, wear protection to prevent disease and also unwanted pregnancies. Because trust me, as her mother said, nothing is more troublesome than disease that could kill you and an unwanted child in your belly. It felt conflicted when both her parents were in complete different sides...she was just surprised they did not file for divorce.

She stops and kind of looks at Reo, blinking a couple of times as she then chuckles: "Am I that fearful? Must be." She then kind of did the same thing to him only this time her hand just rubs softly on his chest, kind of trying to see if she can tempt him. "My mother always told me if you ever thought about bedding someone, just wear protection. I remember those words to this day. I never really thought I would considering how human men were....but of course, I am 18.....an adult that can do whatever and whomever. I grown up a lot to realize that it is ok to get a bit frisky with someone you love."

She then decides to whisper in his ear, just wanting to test if he was in control. At the same time though, it wasn't really a test....just a curiosity on what it felt like to do 'it' with a man she was intrigued with. "No one is around besides me, I think it's ok to get 'funky'."

Reo Kage
Aaaaah. I get it, makes sense. My phone can be a douche also.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:30 pm
When Reo seen she had no problem with what he was doing he had no intentions of holding back, especially when she whispered in his ear. He went from Reo to Cerberus rather quickly he let his eyes go to their original golden color & his nails slightly extended & pointed, then his canines grew & he smiled at her. "Good thing demons don't get diseases.", Cerberus began to kiss on her body & pull her clothes off as he rubbed on her body. Exposing bare parts of her body. The tiger woke up & looked at the two for a moment, before closing his eyes again. He most likely would've stood up & stretched as usual, but apparently didn't want to ruin the moment for the newly found couple.

ShadowStream-chan
I don't know how far you want to take it which is why I haven't time skipped.

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:39 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Wait....demons don't get disease? She thought, but then of course it was expected...her parents did not want her near any angel or demon....because of her angel/demon hybrid. She was a little surprised of his rash nature but of course...they do act like that right......right?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

How long as it been? An hour? or 2? Because he did mention he had specialty in both lust and wrath....mostly wrath. Who knows how many he did with his lust ability, but it probably didn't matter....did it? She cannot figure that out for now. For now she is just laying on the bed, trying to regain her breath and also her mind.....

Her blood was easily smelled by herself and maybe Reo if he had paid attention, not to mention how sore she was from all the styles Reo wanted to try on her.....not to mention how warm she felt now....probably after he is done with his rounds on her. Her hair was a little messy but it wasn't that bad......and how tired she felt from just what they have done. The exposure of a where his fingers were are starting to appear. "I just hope I don't get pregnant before my parents come back to life." She chuckles, a little amused with herself on how many laws her Father told her had been broken.

Reo Kage
I'll timeskip it, thanks for the heads up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:28 am
Reo the Hound from hell Cerberus

After the hours had he found himself going back to his more humanized self as he laid next to Tanya on the bed. It didn't even feel as if he were a demon some the time, but he was reminded that he was when his mind was clouded by extremely violent urges, but he usually balanced them out with his calm that was trained into him by the grand master. something concerned Reo a bit though, if he kept suppressing his inner demon Cerberus, he might evolve from being a canine demon into a beast king and if he came out it would turn feral, but that was a chance that was a chance Reo was willing to take because even the demon had a soft spot for Tanya & Durga (the tiger), though Reo wouldn't be able to convert back he would be able to control himself to an extent & there would be benefits he would be stronger, & if he could control it he'd be a force to be reckoned with. Reo broke from his thoughts & looked over at Tanya.

"So you love me huh?" Reo chuckled thinking back to her statement. "Don't worry about me getting you pregnant, wait what? This isn't a one time thing?" Reo asked a bit confused, he thought this was only a momentary collapse of judgement, then again the sex lasted 2 hours, if it was she either liked it to much or that she was to afraid to stop him. Durga was now up & moving he stretched his massive frame out & looked over at the two his tail swinging back & forth casually, this usually meant he wanted to take a little stroll to keep his muscles in shape. he also let a yawn out curling his tongue as his mouth opened. Reo stood up naked in the moon light before he put his clothes back on.

ShadowStream-chan
This is a hot kunoichi outfit, I'm not saying this is what you should look like I only found it cuz I'm looking for my outfit. Kusari-Gama By the way I don't have a metal arm like the picture or a metal face lol I have the mask like the face though.

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:47 am

User Image
OOC;;

Well that hit her in the hard place. This was suppose to be a one-time thing? Well that knocked her head back into place and telling her: No wonder Dad says wait until marriage....cause they understand it's not a one-time thing. She got up and too did the same as Reo. "No, It is a one-time thing. I just been told that sometimes you get pregnant if you bed someone only once. It's rare but it has happened." She then was done, tying the knot down on the short-dressed kimono as she heard the tiger demon trying to tell them he needed a stroll. She thought she might as well just clear her mind. "I'll take him for a walk, I'll see you tomorrow in training. Thanks for the fun time." She then walks out of his room and makes sure to shut the door behind her as she helps the tiger demon get a walk out of the dump and outside.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

While walking the guy, she felt herself wiping her eyes rapidly over and over again. "I should've listened to father. He had reasons for saying stuff like that." She then realizes this seemed familiar...the girl from Fushigi Yugi. "Wow...am I so stupid. I need to get my ********' head back together." She starts smacking her head slightly as she then shakes her head. "Oh well.....I learned my lesson. I should not have been expecting so much out of someone." She then pets the tiger before the walk continued on until after a good hour or 2 of walking. She got tired a bit easily since after all, she and Reo lasted 2 hours on the bed. And now she has to walk more hours...but she didn't complain.

When that was done, she gets him back inside the place so he can sleep. She wanted to stay outside just a bit longer. Look up at the stars and moon for awhile.....it was a bit normal for her to do this. It was her alone time; a chance to think without being disturbed. So she finds a good place to sit down and just kind of look up at the sky for a bit. "Man Father, I screwed up didn't I? Oh well, I learned my lesson. It won't happen again." Even though her heart felt like it belonged to Reo...if he wanted it to be a one-time thing so be it, she won't bother him again about it.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:54 am
Reo the Hound from Hell Cerberus

User Image

Reo was about to stop her on her out, but she was clearly not in the mood to be bothered by him, she misunderstood what he was saying he was only asking he didn't mean that he wanted it to only happen once, though that's not all he was concerned about. So he waited in his room this of course got boring so he trained for an hour or two. When the tiger walked in without Tanya, Reo became slightly concerned the tiger used his head to motion towards the door, then nudged him with his paw. "Alright I'm going.", though the tiger couldn't talk it definitely understood emotions and things around him, so he knew Reo should talk to Tanya. Once Reo got out into the yard he looked around then leaped onto the room landing quietly he looked around until he found her which took him a few minutes, but once he did he came next to her & sat & looked at her. Reo let out a sigh then spoke in an apologetic tone. "I didn't mean I didn't want to be with you. I was only asking that because I thought you lost yourself in the moment.", Reo placed his hand on her shoulder to comfort her & let her know he was sincere.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 am

User Image
OOC;;

Now she felt like a jackwipe.

"Woops. My bad, I must've misunderstood you." She rubs her head with a 'apologetic, embarrassed' look as she then sighs in some relief: "I guess we both misunderstood. We need to work on it a bit more better. Man...I am like my Mom." She then hugs Reo as an apology. "I'll try to do better next time, I promise. I did get lost in the sex drive...you did so good...but the feelings inside won't change. Thanks for being forgiving." She laughs, almost finding this amusing that the drama really ensued. She then yawns as she can see she is tired. "Well...you and the tiger gave me a workout...I am sleepy." She then gives him a kiss on the cheek as she smiles. "Goodnite~"

She then walks off, feeling butterflies in her stomach as she gets to her room; no windows she suits her fine as she gets to a white thin kimono used as pajamas as she slips into the futon bed, closing her eyes as she needs to get ready for the day tomorrow.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:20 pm
Reo smiled underneath his mask as she walked off he was glad he'd cleared the misunderstanding up with her, he chuckled as she walked off because he was thinking about how she said she'd try better next time, then he thought of how the sex would be if she let the demon in her take control this made Reo shiver in a good way. For fleeting moment he glanced up at the stars and pictured a life together with her, but then he shook it off & made his way back to his room where he lay silent in his clothes with the tiger next to his bed. Reo petted the tiger until he fell asleep.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:04 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Morning had finally hit...well she can't tell. She would have to be told by someone every day because of her empty room with no windows. She groaned a few curse words as she gets up and goes to find her outfit...."Hey...where the hell did it go?"

"Grandmaster wants you to put these on."

"What?" Then black clothing was thrown at her as she groans. "Great, I know he is doing this because I said I was conservative." She slams the door as she had no choice. She puts on the outfit which she hated because now she can feel her butt now grow cold....She mumbled a few things, even though it was a good color, she can feel herself growing colder each minute she has that thing on. She rubs her forehead as she knew this was just another bullshit this ninja guy was pulling on her. "Cannot wait until I get out of here." She mumbled as she exits and going to the training room.

She is aware that out of all the girls; her outfit was probably a bit more conservative in ways. She has seen kunoichi girls wearing more provocative outfits than the thing she is wearing but she cannot say much at this point. She then just leans her back against the wall...but retreats when her butt touched the cold...cursing as she knew that this outfit had sucked. "I really rather wear human clothes.....s**t." She mumbled as now she just waits for whatever needed to be done. She did hear rumors she might have to go somewhere in disguise.....probably a servant or dancer...a common placement for this place. Maybe Reo would know....

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:16 pm
When Reo woke for training the next morning he stretched for a quick moment, then did a few flips, kicks, punches then walked out of the room leaving a sleeping Durga on the floor next to his bed though the tigers back was higher off the ground than Reo's bed. Once Reo got to the training room as he walked in a few of the kunoichi gave him seductive stares they all had been bedded by him even the twins, or more like bedded by Cerberus, because though they were all beautiful Reo was looking directly past them at Tanya, Reo stood next to the grand master while everyone else was lined up, this was not only because he was the star pupil, but also the leader of today's mission. Reo looked over at the master who nodded for him to speak. Reo turned and spoke in a commanding tone, "Today we go to the Nokizawa palace, the women are the dancers & servants they have requested for the day. We the men will infiltrate the palace under the cover of night & take out the Shogun, the women will meet us after they kill any unalert guards in the palace's main hall. From there we will take out the Shogun." Reo stared at the group for a moment then shouted with pride after bringing his hand up to his chest clenched in a fist , "We are the silent hunter who strikes from the the shadows, we are the Tiger clan ninja!", then the group sounded off after him, "We cannot fail!", with that the grand master outstretched his arm with an open hand, which signaled them to go forth, get ready then leave.

Reo went to his room swiftly, woke Durga grabbed his kusari-gama & his claw gauntlets, he wrapped his kusari-gama chain around his right forearm & put kunai in his pants slits(like in the picture), then pulled the gauntlets in place on his hands & gripped the handle & proceeded out the door with Durga in tow behind him.

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:35 pm

User Image
OOC;;

With that she too had to leave to prepare. The servant/dancers outfits were already given to the kunoichi's to prepare for the disguise. Tanya had no idea who she is suppose to be. So upon entering the room, she discovered her disguise: a dancer.

"Go ********' figure." She then went through and decides to put it on....realizing she had a fan....and a wig. "A wig?" She thought...but of course she knew why. Her blonde hair will attract too much attention....especially how rare it was so she just puts her hair in a bun then puts the wig on. It felt a bit heavy on her but it was fine....somewhat. She sighs as the red kimono decked in black flowers was put on, opening up the fan to hide her lips and nose and follows alongside the other girls.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

They finally reached the Nokizawa palace, and she had to remember what to do: kill un-alert guards at night and meet the men to fight the Shogun...seemed simple enough. She just hoped that all she did is dancing, and not be given permission to bare noble's children. It bugged her for awhile but she kind of had no choice at this point. She, and the kunoichi twins were dancers while the rest of them just happened to be servants. The reason for high demand was because of how many guests were going to be there, and the high demand of serving them would be.

So upon their entrance, they are suppose to perform in a few hours so the her and the other two had to make sure they understand the routine. "Just follow our lead. We will be in the front and you'll be in the back...making triangle formation." The reason why they tell her is probably because there was a mix-up on who was suppose to be a dancer and who isn't....but too late: Tanya was given the dancer outfit. So the three had to put on makeup to make their faces look white with red-blood lips and mascara to get ready for the performance.

With that, all three of them entered the room where they had to perform...Tanya can feel the glare of the brown-haired girl. Which Tanya figured out she was suppose to be the dancer. But nonetheless, they cannot change it; too late now. Tanya can already smell the sake and food daft around the room, making her stomach growl but she can't mess it up...unfortunately. So with her in the back, their dance had began. They first put their fans down to bow before them, before the music started to play having them stand up and do a slow, yet intriguing dance only to open up the fans after a minute. During the dance, she can already feel the men staring at not only her, but the twins as well as if hungry for their body.

Stupid men.... She thought, aware that it is normal for their duty to get that attention, and probably have to fulfill the enemy's sexual desire before killing. Tanya had hoped she didn't have to do that, getting it from her father or just the influence of human society that no girl does that crap.

The dance continued on.

Then they were done, they had to do the same thing like they did before dancing; but the fan down unopened...bow to the audience and then leave with their sleeve covering up the fan. Once the sliding door shuts closed, Tanya felt the song of victory rang through her head while the twins kept their focus. "Don't let down your guard." They sneered, which Tanya did the same too...as they are not aware she is also part angel.

She can tell the moon is starting to appear soon, but she didn't know if it will be RIGHT away or if they have to wait a little longer...when the moon is at its peak. Like said, I just need to keep focused...who knows when we start doing it.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:19 pm
Reo & the other men stayed a mile away from the Nokizawa palace off the road waiting for the cover of night. They had a few men scout the palace walls so that they knew where the guards were stationed & the guards watch routes were. The night was fast approaching as the sun set behind the mountains & the moon showed full. The clouds in the sky covered some of it's light, but it enough light shone through to make sneaking around a bit harder. So they waited for the clouds to cover up the moon.

~meanwhile in the palace~
The men who had been watching the dancers were fully inebriated & hungry for the flesh of the young women who'd been performing for them, several of the nobles stood up & made their way over to the girls with devious grins on their faces while a few guards stood at attention, the men grabbed the women & brought them over to the piles of pillows they had been laying on while they got drunk & watched them dance, laid them down on the pillows & started groping them, soon after the other nobles who didn't get up joined in.

~outside the palace~
The moon was covered as the men moved in on the guards of the palace. Once they reached the palace the ninja used their honed skills to kill the guards. Reo was the first to engage the guards while everyone else followed suit. They made sure they did so quietly though. Then the ninja moved in 4 separate groups 2 through the entrance, & 2 on the roof Reo & Durga moved through the entrance with 3 other ninja moving swiftly.

ShadowStream-chan
The girls have to wait for the crow caw from the men on the roof.

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:18 pm

User Image
OOC;;

The three, although one was not expecting it, got pulled back into a room not making a peep. Tanya was aware of what is to happen now, the two didn't care. They knew the sexual desire needed to be fulfilled for the drunkards, but no way in hell can Tanya handle that! She just does not seeing herself do this sort of thing....especially now. She can feel her back on the pillows and hands that clearly belonged to someone other than Reo. Her eyes had widened and her face had the look of agony and fear.

Tanya's mind could only go back to 4 years ago, 2 years before Cerberus ever came, as Connor [her old name] came back from school in a huff, thanking the lord it was Friday. She then looks for her Dad as she sees he is clearly meditating on the backyard. The only thing moving was his hair that responded to the breeze. "Dad!" She calls out, getting the man to stop for a moment and look behind him. "Ah! How was school?"

"Not pretty."

She sat down beside him and sighs. "Looks like there was a teacher/student affair discovered by some unlucky peeper. I mean, my day was fine but not those two." With that the Dad frowns lightly and decides on this. "That reminds me. I need to teach you something." He then puts his hands out, showing off strange symbols on his palm. "There are men out there who easily give in to the sins of Lust. I want to show you how to do a sleeping spell. A spell you can do by blowing on someone's face in case they pin you down and you cannot move."

"That simple huh?"

"It kind of is. It's a defense mechanism that angel children develop at a young age. It's to make the enemy sleep for awhile so they can escape and go get help. Of course if you use it often, it gets powerful which is why they always do it in schools so it can be powerful. All you have to do is assume the enemy will fall asleep once you blow onto them. And command them in your mind to fall asleep. Its easier if they are tired, or drunk."

You better be right dad!" With that she blew on the man's face, wanting him to fall unconscious and so he did. Once falling backward she immediately scoots away and covers herself up, only being able to watch the two girls just allow the men to do what they wish....mouths and bodies. She shivers as she thanked the gods those two are distracting them and now just goes to the darkness, preparing for another sleep spell in case.

Reo Kage

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces