Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Coming of Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:13 pm
Norther floated after Nicolette peering over her shoulder with a curious interest,
When the bow was presented to her she reached out to touch it, looking it over before her eyes returned to Nicolette.

"What do you do with it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:15 pm
"Well, you wear it! Like... Hold still a second," she said, still excited as she took the ribbon into both hands and wrapped it around Northern's waist before she tied it in the back, the ends of the ribbon hanging down quite a bit from beneath the bow she'd tied it in, and the whole thing formed a fancy-looking sash for the legendary. Once she finished she removed her hands and clapped them together, "How about that?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:20 pm
"That's really cute North." Rosie added walking over to see what Nicolette had done.

the Jirachi glanced over her shoulder the best she could to see what was being put on her. once it was finished she blinked, and floated around a bit, feeling the different in the air drag as she did so. It felt strange to have something on her body like this. "Okay!" She said, pausing by a mirror and turning around.

"Its covering up my eye." she noted, putting her hand down on her belly and laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:22 pm
"Your... eye?" Nicolette repeated, obviously confused and bewildered. She had two eyes, she could see them both... What was she talking about? "I'm afraid I don't understand," she admitted, raising a hand to her cheek.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:25 pm
sensing the confusion from Nicolette the Jirachi turned to her again, opening her mouth a little before she put a hand on her belly again "My eye."

"They say its the Jirachi's "true" eye. Its a little uncertain how its used right now.

the Jirachi nodded in agreement "I don't know yet either." Its just one of those mysteries of her life.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:28 pm
"Oh... Okay," Nicolette replied, though still obviously confused about it. Rather than focus on it still, she frowned lightly at Northern for a second before the expression cleared and she asked, "How about a necklace too? I think that would look cute."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:29 pm
"A necklace? okay." She chimed up, nodding.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:32 pm
The girl beamed once again as Northern agreed, and she immediately set about digging for a necklace that would match the ribbon.

Sera appeared from the closet finally with several dresses in her arms and a rather disgruntled look on her face. "Your turn," she said to Rosie with a shrug gesturing towards the closet she'd emerged from, before she disappeared into another door that Nicolette's mother had previously told her about, presumably to try the dresses on.

Nicolette's mother appeared in the doorway of the closet, "Yes, your turn. Let's see what we can find for you," she said with a smile.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:42 pm
Rosie's attention drew away from the two as Seraphine emerged from the closet. Giving her friend a light smile, seeing the look on the girls face, wondering what could be causing it.

When she was called over next the blond made her way over to the women to see if anything would work for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:48 pm
The tailor moved to join Sera in the other room, and Nicolette's mother smiled at Rosie as the blonde approached, then turned and headed back into the closet. It was large and spacious, allowing one plenty of room to walk around and even more room for a plethora of dresses, coats, and various outfits. The woman moved to a certain section of the closet that housed dresses that Nicolette had worn to previous events such as this, and began to look through them. "You're a little taller than Nicolette," she noted softly as she looked, pushing aside hangers as she went, "so I don't know that it'll be as easy to find one for you as it was for your friend..." She trailed off as she spoke, and every so often she would pause to look at a particular dress before moving on. "Hmm..."

Outside the closet, Nicolette pulled out a small lace necklace whose colors matched that of the ribbon, and she held it up to Northern eagerly, "Here, let's try this one on you." She would put it on her, if the Jirachi let her.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:52 pm
"Oh woow." Rosie gasped, looking around the closet, that was indeed much larger then Rosie expected it to be "This is a beautiful collection." She said, awed.
A light giggle escaped the girl and she lifted a shoulder slightly. "Yeah I was thinking that might be a bit of a problem." she admitted. "Nicolette is so tiny and cute."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:58 pm
The woman smiled as Rosie spoke, though the last comments made her beam. "She is," she agreed as she pulled a dress out, though continued her search, "I'm glad you think so. But, even if she's small, your figures are still similar... Here," she pulled out another dress, then turned and offered them both to Rosie, "Try these both on and see which one fits better. Both will likely be too tight, but that's why we called the tailor." That said, she moved past Rosie to exit the closet so the blonde could change.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:00 pm
Rosie could be grateful for that at least, or at least hope it was as true as her Nicolette's mother estimated.
Doing as she was instructed, Rosie accepted the dresses that the women picked out, and followed her out to try them on.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Sera had just exited the bathroom as Rosie exited the closet, the brunette wearing one of the dresses she'd brought in. It was predominantly mint colored, and had long, flowing sleeves that ended halfway down her right hand and covered her missing left hand. "That one fits her fine," the tailor spoke to Nicolette's mother as she offered the women the other dresses while Sera stood in front of the mirror to see the dress better. "I don't need to alter it at all, honestly. Let's see you next," she said to Rosie, gesturing at her once Lady Lachapelle freed her hands of her burden, "come over here, into the bathroom where the lighting is better. I'll probably need to fix yours, you're a little taller."

"When you're done, Rosie, I have matching jewelry for all of those out here," Nicolette said happily, already rummaging around for the necklace that matched the dress Sera wore.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:11 pm
As was predicted, Rosie was a bit to tall for the dress, and it didn't quite fit her in some places.
this worried her, but the tailor seemed to not be at all concerned with the results, Rosie was reassured as she seemed to talk to herself about options for edits.

This was a huge relief, and after seeing the dress, Rosie was starting to feel really excited, it was such a pretty outfit.

By the time they were done, and Rosie had changed back into her normal clothes, Norther had also set aside the accessories that Nicolette had let her try for the time being.

"Well we still have a while to go, I'm grateful its an evening event."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces