Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image
Sato walked to the library after coming from Geography class and let out of a sigh as he went in. He managed to keep his ears up while he asked for the geography textbook from the librarian. He checked it out for the rest of the semester for the class. He stayed to do the homework at one of the tables and let his ears fall limply over his head. He wasn't upset over school work just over personal matters that has nothing to do with class.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Walking into the library Doru would pause a moment as if trying to listen to what was going on around him. Bending down as if to reach out for something it would be then that a dog would move to fill the space that Doru had reached out to. Letting a quiet chuckle fall past his lips Doru would smile- silly me and to have thought I lost you Digger....so Boy what do you see? -seeming to ask the dog what he saw digger would move to turn around to stare out at the space around him before letting out a quiet yip that seemed to queue Doru to place his hand on diggers head. Standing their as his eyes would seem to glaze over then turn a glowing blue Doru would look around the library as if seeing it the way Digger would. Finding the librarians desk Doru would nudge Digger in the side before speaking quietly to him- lead the way boy-sliding his hand down to wrap gently around Diggers collar he would feel the dog start to pull him forward slowly-

Digger's Pic:

User Image

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:12 am
User Image
Sato thought he had heard a dog in the library and he figured it was his imagination because he didn't see the dog from where his table is positioned at. He had come to the conclusion that it was none of business even if there is a dog in the place plus he wasn't afraid of dogs. He resumed with doing his Geograpy homework.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Finding his way to the librarians desk with the help of his companion. Doru would pause a moment as his hands would move to slide lightly across the counter almost as if he was checking to make sure of where he was- hello? -he would call out as if searching for an answer not really sure if there was any one before him or not. Most would find it odd that a blind guy would even be in a library but the simple fact was Doru liked to read ether way with or with out the assistance of another and today he was hoping to get his special book orders so he could at least sit and read on his own.

Shifting his head lightly to the side as if someone was beside him that he could talk to. Doru would speak just loud enough for his companion to hear- Digger go find help -hearing a quiet yip of a response Doru would smile lightly to himself before moving to lean gently against the counter as his companion would leave him to wonder around the library in search for someone willing to help him-

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:45 am
User Image
Sato thought he heard a voice when he was finishing up with his homework. He figured it was none of business then closed his notebook after he was done with going over what he has completed. He put his notebook and textbook in his bag then strapped the bag around his body after he was stood up.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:56 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Wondering around the library in search of someone. The massive white half wolf would continue to search out someone who could help out his master. Lurking around the many shelves of the library it wouldn't take digger long to find what look to be another student. Approaching them cautiously Digger would seem to squint at the smaller male figure before letting out a quit yip at them in an attempt to get them to fallow.

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:22 am
User Image
What Sato thought was a dog turned out to be a wolf which meant he really imagining some things. This white wolf looking being quietly yipped at him and he tried not to let his imagination running away. What he was seeing is real and he began to think it wanted him to do something or follow him. He decided to him follow him so he started walking towards the white half wolf direction.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:10 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Seeing the male move towards him digger would wag his tail happily before turning to start back towards his master. Finding Doru were he had left him digger would move to nudge the boy with his head before moving to sit obediently at his masters side.

-Shifting his head to a slight angle as if he was listening Doru would smile lightly- hello? I hope my friend didn't give you any trouble -Speaking In a quit whisper like tone Doru would continue to stare out before him. Eather there was someone there or not it was clear the boy had faith in his companion and that alone would draw the boy to speak it was the other being near him that was left with the option to speak or to make Doru look like a blind fool-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:00 am
User Image
Sato quietly followed Digger to where his master proving that the animal wanted to lead him somewhere. He looked to the guy guessing he was blind because he has seen that look before on his blind housemate. He moved a little closer after being nudged. "Hi, no. No trouble at all" he answered honestly. "Needs some assistance with books?" he asked assuming that is why this guy's friend had fetched him for.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Hearing a responce Doru would smile before turning himself completly to face the boy before speaking- yes i put in a special order for some books and i was hoping i could get them i suppose i don't really need them but its harder to find someone who will let me see long enough to read a book then it is to just get what i need and read it myself -chuckaling quietly Doru would move to offer his hand to the air- I'm Doru and you?

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image
The guy's behavior and explanation was further proof to Sato that his assumption was correct. He thought the guy seemed harmless and friendly enough for him to not be frighten of him. He didn't the guy would figure out he is a usagi unless he says something or asks or accidentally touches his ears and tail or through that method the guy has mentions that he uses to see what is in the books. Sato looked at the offered hand for a few seconds before reaching out and shaking it, "I'm Sato Yoshi" he introduced himself then let go of his hand to do a bow towards Doru's friend since Doru won't be able to see it.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

As his hand would be grasped for what was no more then a few seconds, his eyes would flash a glowing blue as he would get a glimpse of himself threw Sato's eyes. Seeing himself in a pair of black jeans, a white button up shirt and black vest Doru would seem to let out a sigh of relief- well at least I'm wearing matching cloths this time -chuckling quietly to himself Doru would move to tilt his head back a bit as if he was staring up at the ceiling.

Moving to slide his hands across the counter Doru would smile lightly to himself- hopefully the librarian got my book order I'd hate to get behind in my classes -he would seem to whisper to himself as a light look of worry would move across the semi tall white haired boy-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image
Sato wasn't aware that Doru has used his method until his ears had heard what he said about his own clothes. He rubbed the back of his blond hair for a moment. "I can assure you that the Librarian is nearby. He helped me with getting my Geography textbook" he assured Doru using a friendly tone of voice. It seems that his rabbit related race still remains a secret.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Hearing Sato Doru would smile- I never did get a good hang on geography and I suppose your right good thing I'm a patient person -letting out a quit chuckle he would shift his head in the boys direction to offer him a warm smile before reaching down to try and brush his fingers threw Diggers fur- so what other classes are you taking? -Though Doru was a sr. and had suffered most of the classes already he was alway curios about the subjects but maybe it was just his love to learn and expand his mind-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
"Honestly I don't think I need a geography class since I lived around the world" said Sato giving his personal opinion. He thought Doru really does seems friendly and patient. Sato thinks over the classes he has for a moment, "Well, the other classes are equestrian class, health class, and zoology class" he answered. "What classes are you supposed to be taking?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces