Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:55 am
User Image

User Image

It wasn't a long walk to get to the teacher's lounge from the library. Unlike Ruel he wasn't carrying a lunch however, since he had eaten at his class already. Where most were against eating and drinking in class, Damen encouraged it. As relaxed students were attentive students once they saw the class could be fun. The nekojin opened the door and walked in holding it open for Ruel as he had been first to enter and he wouldn't just let go of a door that could potentially slam back closed. For Damen this was a nice time between colleagues. Once Ruel walked in the cat demon would walk to the coffee machine and turn it on. Of course he could have used his powers, but he wasn't that badly set on them that he would use them for everything and anything. "Can I make you something?" he asked the other teacher. If yes he would make Ruel's first before his own.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image
Ruel nodded his thanks when the other teacher held the door open for him. Walked on then sat down at his table with his lunch bag. "No thanks, I have my own drink. Actually not much of a coffee drinker when it comes to hot beverages" he answered to the offer "So have you encountered any of the teacher around this school?" he asked taking out his thermos from his bag. He was guess the staff numbers are small or the rest of them were still teaching or both for him not to encounter any other teachers aside from Damen by now.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

The young man smiled and then put on some coffee for himself as he leaned back against the kitchen counter and waited for it to be done while he listened to Ruel's question. "I'm afraid I haven't yet. I only met the Deacon so far and now you. Have you?" he asked as well. The nekojin wondered if he had. But it sure seemed like the school was fairly quiet. Once his coffee was done he walked to the table and sat down as well. "It seems this school is rather quiet. At least to my current experiences."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image
Ruel screw off the top of his thermos then pour his hot drink into it. Shakes his head a little, "Not a single adult soul" he answered. "Yes, it is" he said agreeing with him. "My last teaching job had more liveliness than this place, but at the least it doesn't seem they are doing any secret experiments on the students or the school is some ruse for something else" he said with a chuckle. This school was a different environment than what he was used to.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:15 am
User Image

User Image

"I wonder what they do to all the grown ups here to be such a rare sight as one of our own. Maybe the student chased them all off." he said and chuckled a bit. "Some of my class would be well capable of exactly that." The nekojin smiled when Ruel spoke of his previous job before he spoke again. "This is my first job as a teacher, today marking to be the first day of my new occupation altogether. My parents are Astrologians and taught me all they know, I didn't want to be stuck at that small little town so went traveling to hone my Astrology as well as my Astronomy skills.

Combined with my ability to foresee some future using the cards, it brought me to becoming a teacher. Hoping to find someone who, like me, can foretell what will happen with some education."
he said and smiled. "The stars didn't tell me I would meet a wonderful colleague today though." It had surprised Damen to meet with a fellow demon, let alone a fellow teacher as well. "How about you?"

User Image

In depth profile

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:21 am
User Image
"Hopefully not" Ruel commented. He sips from the cap of his thermos while he listens to the other teacher speak. He chuckles along with other demon then drinks some more. "Congrats on surviving your first day as a teacher then"he congratulated his fellow colleague. He blushes a little at being called wonderful colleague. "My job before this was a professor at a college for a few years after graduating from college"he said of what he last worked at.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:46 am
User Image

User Image

"Thank you, so far I have." The nekojin smiled when the other said he had worked as a professor before. "I see, so you have done it before. If you have any tips, I'll gladly hear them." he added and chuckled before he started to drink from his coffee. It was quite nice to enjoy some calm away from class like this, to just relax some between work. "I'm just glad I didn't get a class of delinquents right away." he said. Even the fox boy wasn't that bad. "Is your class picking up on your teachings quickly?" he asked curiously.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:54 am
User Image
"No problem" Rule said after being thanked. "Doesn't seem any need for it right now"he said at the mention of tips. He refills his cap then sips from it afterwards as he thought about what to say. "Delinquents come in more than one shade"he said based on his experiences. "One is and one might as well not have shown up for class"he answered frowning.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen listened for a moment as he thought over the words Ruel said and then he shrugged a bit. "You are right there. Guess I will have to come up with a fitting punishment just in case there is a rogue student in my class." The cat demon grinned. "Can't have them giving the other students the wrong ideas." Damen welcomed all in his class, but he would react strictly on any truant. "Have you managed to find out any like that?"

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:52 am
User Image
"Yeah, don't be like me and come up with one on the spot" Ruel cautions him humorously. "Bad influences can rub off on others" he said agreeing with Damen. "Do you really want to know the answer to that question?" he responded back with a question.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:11 am
User Image

User Image

Damen chuckled and nodded. "Of course I do, or I wouldn't ask. So you make them on the spot huh? I wouldn't be able to do that. But thanks to this information I can make sure to have one ready and avoid them spreading discord." The nekojin smiled a bit as he drank more of his coffee. It looked like he found out one nice adventure with his choice to becoming a teacher.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
"Good to know, but I'll pass on sharing the details this time" Ruel replied then sips his drink. "Not doing it for the second time. Made a list to choose from, but it would be pointless when the person doesn't show up for the punishment" he said grimacing then sighed afterward. "Well, good luck, Damen" he said smiling a little. He drinks the rest of the drink from the thermos itself then put the cap back on and return the thermos to his lunch bag.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

"And I thought this school would be easy to start at." Damen said and frowned for a bit before he shook his head and smiled again, finishing his coffee. He would soon go back to his class to teach the next group. But like the previous ones it wasn't even sure yet people have already joined for those hours. They still had to find out there was an astrology class after all. "Thank you, I might need it. At least I know there is one sane soul on this school with me. Good luck to you too, though it seems you have it all under control." he said as he looked at Ruel and smiled. It was good to know there were others like him, even if they might be busy a lot with their classes.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image
"Every school has their challenges" Ruel commented. "No problem, Damen" he said to being thanked. "Me? Sane? Never imagined anybody would ever say that about me" he thought amused. "If only that was true for most of the time" he said thinking back to his past couple of classes. "Mind if I shadow you in your next class?" he asked him. He had one class per school day which happened already this morning.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:29 am
User Image

User Image

Damen nodded. "Yes that is true and even as a first timer I wouldn't want it anyway else. Without a challenge it would just get boring." he said and chuckled. The nekojin got up and placed his empty cup on the counter after looking at the time before he turned to Ruel and smiled. "You are welcome to join us. I'm not sure how much of a class it will be yet though as it only became known today there would be Astrology classes again. My familiar should be about ready with getting the class set for the next lessons." he spoke as he walked till next to Ruel. "I'll be happy with your company." Damen was glad to have a friend present at the class, it would be a relief to not only have students around after all. "Once I know how many students are interested I can work around finding how many classes a day will be suitable."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items