Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] All Aboard the SS Party! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:41 pm
[Cute bar-tender will be carding everyone until they get off the coast! Other than that feel free to assume that he serves everyone promptly with a smile and creates/produces whatever they're after.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:48 pm
Fathom was surprised to find that most of the eeveeloutions there weren't ones he'd recognized before. There was a cute Umbreon with pink hearts next to the Vaporeon with a spotted, silver pet. A trio of them he never even knew existed, but they seemed to be eeveeloutions for sure. Confused and curious, he went up to Vahy'n and sat discreetly beside her, leaning over to whisper in her earfin.

Distance quietly went to sit by her father, laying on her side.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:09 pm
There was a moment when she paused when the features on the oh to familiar face shifted, just slightly. The moment passed though, as the conversation had quickly picked up.
Rosie was a little perplexed, but enjoyed interacting with a kind person nonetheless, despite the question she had.

"Oh, so your date knows Dith." she glanced around the dock for moment, though not entirely sure who she was looking for. The girl said she didn't know Dith... but...
"I'm sorry they haven't shown up yet, I hope they do, but in the meantime you don't need to worry about being alone, we're all friends here, you're welcome to hang out with us if you want to." Rosie reassured.

Rosie blinked when sudden attention was brought to her hand, where her ring was sitting, though the others excitement just seemed to increase Rosie's ten fold as she lit up with a giggle.
"No it wasn't there before."
It was the first person to notice it, and she honestly didn't expect anyone too until it was made very clear that she was engaged to Luke.
Allowing the other to look over the ring, looking over at Luke with an excited smile. Followed with a soft laugh as Clara seemed to guess that Luke was the Fiance "Luke just barely got it- it took my breath away, thought not as much as when he actually asked me to marry him."
She stepped over closer to him smiling at Clara before her eyes widened a little as she remembered something "There is going to be an announcement later, no one else knows. well- aside from Dith, he insisted."

Rosie looked saddened that a person who's passion was music wasn't allowed to continue on with that path, and it showed on her face.
"I'm so sorry to hear that." she said gently "Its amazing that you're still doing the best you can though, I think that's really brave, and amazing, I'm sure you'll get where you need to go becasue of it."

One of the hosts announced that they would be shipping off, and Rosie bounced a little on the balls of her feet,  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:05 pm
"I believe so," Clara answered brightly. "And thank you. I appreciate the sentiment. I hardly know you, Rosie, but it's so obvious even to me what a sweet person you are. I'd hate to impose on your friends, though." She nodded toward Sera and Luke. "It's a comfort just knowing you're on board."

"My, what wonderful taste you have, Luke. Both in women and jewelry," she teased. "I hope you two are very happy together. Congratulations!" She would have hugged Rosie, but that might have been a bit awkward and inappropriate for the social situation - she wasn't exactly sure - so she simply squeezed Rosie's hands in her own. "I'll be looking forward to that announcement for sure. Guess I'd better keep my big mouth shut in the meantime, silly me." She made a zipping motion across her lips. "You two must be really good friends with such an awfully generous man for him to be doing that on his own birthday party. New Years, a birthday, and an engagement! As if we didn't have enough to celebrate about. Well, no one can complain now!"

At the look of sympathy Rosie gave her, Clara smiled back with grateful affection. "Thank you, Rosie," she said, touched, "I hope so. Right now I just feel really stupid because of all the wrong choices I made. No one's ever called me brave for making them before. That really means a lot."

She grinned at the sound of Konstantin's announcement. "Say, why don't you three check out the prow? I heard it's wonderful to watch a boat take to the water once we set out. I'd go myself, but I'm freezing even with these scarves and I don't fancy the thought of the wind picking up once we gain speed. You can come back and tell me how magnificent the view is!"  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:17 pm
"No thanks, I'm good," Yuri told the hostess, apparently oblivious to the idea that he might have said something offensive.

Until Doves look and comment, to which he blinked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure."

It was then that he noticed the lady's subtle change in expression.

"Sure," Yuri said to the suggestion of getting drinks and lead her in that direction.

Once they were out of hearing range to the hostess, Yuri looked back to Dove. "Was it something I said?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:41 pm
Dove waited for the woman to walk away, tucking away a small card into her handbag. She then followed alongside Yuri toward the table bearing refreshments, shaking her head a little at his question. "I just don't think she was expecting the comparison..." she told him.

While the two went to get drinks, the pokemon stayed in their place, and while Lovey patiently allowed her pup to speak with the umbreaon, her eyes quietly followed the other familiar vaporeon and umbreon pair, unsure, really, of what to say to them, if anything. It certainly wasn't their fault that their trainer had... well. Leaving her daughter to her own conversation but not quite taking herself away from being able to introduce herself as well, the eevee redirected her attention for just a moment, greeting the two softly with a warm smile once she was sure she wouldn't be interrupting.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:31 pm
Dith's comment received a light laugh in reply. "Well that's good, I'd hate to forget my own birthday. I wish mine was as easy a date to remember as yours," he added, his good-natured grin still present. As he was introduced to the other blonde, Abel offered a smile and his hand to shake the other man's if he wanted. "Hey, nice to meet you Shizuo."

He paused after that to crouch a bit to address his pokemon softly, "You guys can go on up on deck if you want." So saying, he straightened back up as both Isaac and Juliet trotted up the gangplank to survey the area and any potential company, if any.

Turning his gaze back to Dith, Abel held up the box in his other hand, "Where d'you want me to leave this? Unless you wanna tear into it right now," he half-joked with a shrug. Hey, if the guy wanted to rip into his presents on the dock, it was his birthday and more power to him. He seemed like the kind of person who did what he liked when he liked regardless of what anyone else thought.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 pm
Ugh, more people she didn't know. Rosie was talking to some chick she didn't know, but that was all she needed to go off of to know that she didn't care to speak to whoever it was. Eventually her curiosity got the better of her and she looked over at the girl rather boredly just to see oh god why was Akira a girl.

What.

What.

Seriously though, what the actual hell was Akira doing dressed up like and talking like and acting like a girl. And why was Rosie playing along with it? Wait, had Rosie even met Akira? Yes, she had, Sera realized after a split second of frantic thought. Really though, what the hell was going on?

The brunette opened and closed her mouth a couple times, about to speak but changing her mind each time because really, what could she say? Eventually she gave up with a frustrated shake of her head and a sigh before she turned and walked off. She had way too much on her mind - too much confusing s**t that messed with her head - to add one more thing onto her plate of confusing things to think about. If Akira wanted to be a crossdresser, whatever.

She couldn't help but think she was glad she never ended up kissing him.

-----

Anastasia smiled brightly at the Eevee's enthusiasm. she insisted warmly, though the appearance of the Vaporeon and Umbreon drew her attention next. she greeted them politely, her ears still perked up.

Jasmine wholly ignored them all from her spot quite a few feet away, deeming all of them unworthy of her attention.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:15 am
Clara noticed Sera's fish-gaping and wondered if she planned to speak, but it seemed the green-eyed girl couldn't bring herself to do so. The quick transition from the bored look Sera had been wearing earlier had tipped Clara off that something was up once the dark-type trainer started paying attention. Clara might not have known Sera well enough to think she'd walked off for any reason other than boring of the conversation between herself and Rosie. Akira, on the other hand, liked to think he knew better.

It didn't really matter, though. After all, he hadn't come to the party like this for Sera's sake. He was a bit hurt at the idea she might have left because she might not have been able to accept him as Clara. But when he thought about it some more, when had she been able to accept him at all? As anyone? He had so many identities now that it was beginning to become tiresome. But what good were they all if he still didn't feel he belonged as any of them?

"Oh dear...I hope I didn't say anything out of turn," Clara murmured softly to Rosie as she watched Sera walk away. "I wonder how she's taking all of this. Must be tricky, considering she seems to be such good friends with the pair of you. And now you're getting married..."

Well, if the Meowth was out of the bag - at least with this group - Clara thought she might as well. Taking out her two pokeballs, she excused herself a minute to released her pokemon on-deck. For once she doubted even Silly would find reason to complain. It was cold, sure, but he could always go below-deck if he wanted. Still, this party had to at least be on par with whatever luxury he indulged himself in within his Luxury Ball.

"Behave," she told her pokemon sternly, though her sternness was directed mostly at Silly. "It's Dith's birthday. You can enjoy yourself as long as you're on your best behavior." Glancing at the group of pokemon that had collected on the deck, she made a shooing motion toward them. "Now go on. Have some fun. I'll find you later when we're ready to go below." With that, she turned back to take up her place by the railing once more.

Silly and Happa looked at each other curiously. This was certainly unexpected. Happa was about ready to go back to his trainer and brush by her legs until she either withdrew him back into his nice warm ball or she picked him up to hold him close and keep him warm. But then he saw the pink glow of Anastasia. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to mingle for a bit. Shyly he went over to join the other eeveeloutions, trying not to think about what the frightening Serperior behind him would choose to do.

Silly huffed at Happa's timid attitude. He didn't dwell on his fellow grass-type for long, however, as he looked about and admired the deck and occupants of the boat. It would have been nice to find some place warm, it was true, but then he spotted another of his kind. That red-and-white striped pokemon he'd seen before. Double Stripe. With a look of reluctant curiosity, Silly slithered his way toward him, not bothering to hurry as he held his head high and gracefully weaved between wandering humans. you doing here?> he demanded of the candy cane-patterned serpent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:04 am
Despite the severity of what was implied by the men's story Ray couldn't help but be wrapped in it with a silent laugh on her face. A human who had no real experience with pokemon from the sounds of it, taking on a final evolution.
"I've got to give you credit, I can't name many trainers who would take on a Charizard with their bare hands" she admitted with a chuckle.
Shifting backwards a step the women pressed much of her weight against the side of Double Stripe, crossing a leg over the other and looking more comfortable as she spoke to the men.

"AH- Good so you're ganna evolve the fluff ball, into an even bigger fluff ball too." She glanced over to look at the Eevee that had run off, arching an eyebrow "So are you boys already trainers? or have you thought about picking up training? I see you're registered with the League at least." she noted with a nod at the pokeball that Vincent had used.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:31 am
Dith grinned and accepted the present. "Thank you! Ah, I have been told I must be civilized and wait until tomorrow though... seems weird to me, you know? What is everyone supposed to sit around and watch me? Apparently though it is not proper to open them early," he shrugged, "what do I know? Hey, you want to get a drink?" Dith had already finished his green thingamie and so, presuming he must be thirsty, he planned to get a large soft drink to down before he had anything more boozy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:36 pm
"Oh," was all Yuri had to say to that. He hadn't meant to offend but oh well.

Leading Dove to where the bartender was at, Yuri just asked for a soda for himself. Letting Dove get whatever she wanted.

Once getting his drink he paused to look around. He thought he'd seen Luke but he'd lost track of him. Guy seemed to be pretty elusive lately.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:45 pm
(Yuri, KO, Alexa)

While Yuri asked for a soda, Dove politely ordered a simple mixed drink--nonalcoholic, for now-- and waited patiently for it to be concocted, accepting it with a bright smile and a word of thanks as she turned to look around as well. "I think Ray wanted me to tell you she would catch up to you later..." she finally mumbled to Yuri, still searching the deck for company she herself might find comfortable when the time came.

Spotting two faces she didn't know nearby, the woman turned a little more directly to them with a smile, waiting until she was sure she wouldn't be interrupting. "Hello," she greeted, offering a smile. "I don't believe we've met yet..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:17 pm
(Dove, Alexa)

Speak of the devil.

KO turned to Dove with a smile, head cocked slightly to one side. "I don't believe we have. Kirk's the name, and my lovely companion is Alexa. I must say your dress is quite the show stopper," he continued in approving tones, "who's the designer? I feel like I should know but I've been a little out of the loop the last few months; work, you know, sucks all the fun out of life sometimes."

What KO's casually friendly and lightly complimentary tones and manner did not show or even hint at in the slightest were his actual thoughts, which ran as such: If the disco ball fell down she could take its place and nobody would probably notice the difference. Kirk was a show off and he knew it (doing the world a favour so far as he saw it) but even he wasn't rude enough to so blatantly demand attention with his garb at somebody else's party. The trick of it was to look better than the host but only subtly, so that people noticed close to but it didn't look deliberate....

And that niggle was still there. Why did he recognise her? He was sure they'd never met but he was equally sure that he'd seen her before somewhere.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:04 pm
"You're exaggerating, I didn't whine! I complained when t'wouldn't let me do anything. Man, that one hurt. Kept wantin' t'itch the scars but no, Andre said I'd get them infected. But they were so itchy. That was th'worst of it!" Vincent laughed.

Tucking the pokeball back into his pocket, Vincent nodded. "I got registered when I found that little guy. Never had a pokemon of my own before, so there wasn't much point in it. But now, s'official, I'm a trainer. M'thinking, maybe I'll try to train more, but for now one is enough! Andre has more n'me, though," the blonde said, tilting his head down to 'bop' his forehead against the top of Andre's head. At first, Vincent hadn't wanted to get registered with the league, but they'd both decided it was better if he did. Andre didn't like getting involved with the league and Vincent didn't like dealing with authority as a general thing. But if he got caught wandering about with a pokeball that belonged to Andre, it'd be more trouble than they wanted to deal with. So, he'd finally registered just a few weeks prior.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff