Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:02 pm
neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:05 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
neutral

Eeek!! Of course this is how I going to get back at you, stupid of me not thinking about it earlier, so let's see.. *Grabs a book called '1001 ways to cook a rabbit* now Aden how would you prefer him, Rabbit Tenderloin Satay or roasted and braised rabbit in thyme jus, or my favorite Shin Beef and Rabbit Stew??!! 3nodding

User Image

Your~only~angel

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:19 pm
You know if you want cow then Your only Angel is the biggest cow here. Just look at those flabby arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:52 pm
*Slaps you senselessly* die....
User Image

Your~only~angel

Mischievous Pixie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:54 pm
Your~only~angel
Eat the bunny stare
User Image

[OOC: This is fantastic xd , it's simple, succinct, and just feels so... classic rofl I think I'll have my fairy come back so I can get in on the dialog]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:02 pm
Your~only~angel
Petrenko Myakhalo
neutral

Eeek!! Of course this is how I going to get back at you, stupid of me not thinking about it earlier, so let's see.. *Grabs a book called '1001 ways to cook a rabbit* now Aden how would you prefer him, Rabbit Tenderloin Satay or roasted and braised rabbit in thyme jus, or my favorite Shin Beef and Rabbit Stew??!! 3nodding

User Image

Actually, I prefer my food raw and wriggling.  

Adenille

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:16 am
*The tiny fairy flits back into the glade and perches on the tip of a branch in one of the trees around the edge*
This should be pretty good *she wispers to herself, grinning just a little*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:10 am
+lets Petrenko go+

Buh-bye, Peh-chan!

+picks a mango and chomps into it+

Foo' dime goo'!
(Food time good!)

User Image

`Rai

Adenille

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:56 pm
Pixilated
*The tiny fairy flits back into the glade and perches on the tip of a branch in one of the trees around the edge*

*The dragon notices that the annoying little fairy is back and shoots a stream of lava over her head* "Why don't you go be a peanut gallery somewhere else, before I change my mind and eat you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:04 pm
Adenille
Pixilated

*The dragon notices that the annoying little fairy is back and shoots a stream of lava over her head* "Why don't you go be a peanut gallery somewhere else, before I change my mind and eat you."

+bites the dragon's tail+

Huh?
Oh, hi.

User Image

`Rai

Adenille

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Rai_Ray
Adenille
Pixilated

Huh?
Oh, hi.

User Image

How'd you bite my tail? I'm flying.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:46 pm
Adenille
Rai_Ray
Adenille
Pixilated

Huh?
Oh, hi.

User Image

How'd you bite my tail? I'm flying.

I...climbed...a ladder?
Yeah!
Yeah, I climbed a latter to your tail and, uh, bit it...heheh.

User Image

`Rai

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:27 pm
Adenille
Pixilated

Yikes! *the fairy dodges the the lava stream*
How rude stare well then, let's see if I can't spin a little something for the mighty dragon...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:43 am
Pixilated

How rude stare well then, let's see if I can't spin a little something for the mighty dragon...

Spinning? I LOVE to spin!
Spin!
SPIIIINN!!!
+spins+

User Image

`Rai

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:58 am
Rai_Ray
Pixilated

Spinning? I LOVE to spin!
Spin!
SPIIIINN!!!
+spins+

User Image

No!!! Man look at what you did Pixi, now she gonna spin too fast and puke/pass out gonk
User Image

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces