Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
"The Inquisitors." (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm
Xela_The_Red
(OOC:Yeah gonna have to wait patiently seems like quite a few are offline but hey thats nice that your going to get your home internet put in.)

(OOC: Seems that way. sweatdrop Yeah, it should make things quite a bit nicer for me I think. I'll be able to start doing PC gaming online too, so that'll be nice. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:39 pm
Lord Sithious

(OOC: Seems that way. sweatdrop Yeah, it should make things quite a bit nicer for me I think. I'll be able to start doing PC gaming online too, so that'll be nice. biggrin )

(OOC:Yeah should make some things nicer and online pc gaming isn't all its cracked up to be though that may just be me)  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:46 pm
Xela_The_Red
(OOC:Yeah should make some things nicer and online pc gaming isn't all its cracked up to be though that may just be me)

(OOC: Well, I just don't enjoy the monthly fees Microsoft and Sony are employing. I'm not much for MMO's either, but if I want to play most games online with other people, I'd rather do it on PC so it's free. Killing Floor is one of those games that I really enjoy online, though it's offline mode is fun too! It all depends on the games I guess though, and the gamer him or herself for that matter.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:57 pm
Lord Sithious

(OOC:Ah well yeah those are pretty damn annoying as well, if its a non-monthly payment type MMO I might play it but my problem is that I can't really stay settle on the those type of games for a long time I usually go play something else for a bit which causes the time to run down on it. I don't mind playing games with other people but I am the type that usually prefers single player)  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:02 pm
Xela_The_Red
Lord Sithious

(OOC:Ah well yeah those are pretty damn annoying as well, if its a non-monthly payment type MMO I might play it but my problem is that I can't really stay settle on the those type of games for a long time I usually go play something else for a bit which causes the time to run down on it. I don't mind playing games with other people but I am the type that usually prefers single player)

(OOC: Yeah, I can't do anything that isn't a one time only payment. I don't have a credit card and I don't want to be paying a monthly fee anyways, too much money for me. Plus, I'm a bit like you in the fact that I usually don't play just one game, I go between games pretty often, so a monthly fee for a game would just end up being a waste. Ah, I see what you mean, and to be honest I love single player games too, I just enjoy a little interaction between people sometimes I suppose. Plus, I suppose I wanna try and show off once I'm better at some games. sweatdrop I really should try more to keep my ego in check. xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:16 pm
Lord Sithious
Xela_The_Red
Lord Sithious

(OOC: Yeah, I can't do anything that isn't a one time only payment. I don't have a credit card and I don't want to be paying a monthly fee anyways, too much money for me. Plus, I'm a bit like you in the fact that I usually don't play just one game, I go between games pretty often, so a monthly fee for a game would just end up being a waste. Ah, I see what you mean, and to be honest I love single player games too, I just enjoy a little interaction between people sometimes I suppose. Plus, I suppose I wanna try and show off once I'm better at some games. sweatdrop I really should try more to keep my ego in check. xp )

(OOC:Yup I mean I can sit down and play a game for a while but those MMO's need a lot of time and putting money into them every month or year or whatever just seems a waste. I do like to do online parts to some games but I mostly did that with fighting games because otherwise I just played rpgs though I did play Tomb Raider online for a bit. Eh a big part of online play is to show off so don't worry about reigning in your ego ^_^)  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:50 pm
Colonel Lowsley and his aide, Captain Morris

Lowsley nodded at Mrs. Lozi's apology.
"It's understandable. I'm not quite certain on whatever private matter it is that has caused your opinion towards men like myself, but I can make some guesses. In any case, as long as we all are running in unison, we can reduce the chance of coming back an un-identifiable chunk of flesh."
Captain Morris, folding up some of the papers and tucking them into his uniform pouches, chuckled.
"Always on the positive side of things, aren't you Colonel?"
Returning to listening to the Chancellor's demon explanation, Lowsley was unconcerned about Crimson's possibility of harming anyone after his...Metamorphoses or whatever. He dealt with similar things in the military, having men wake from dreams, or rather nightmares, that seemed all too real. Going off firsthand experience, it had to be something similar. He knew Captain Morris held a similar view on it, knowing that the man had personally had reassure men in his unit back to sleep. The part about sustainable portals to the underworld made him slightly jealous of Sithious, and Maximilian. The logistic capability of stable, secure portals would make the transport of anything much more efficient, a valuable commodity in any war. Another valuable commodity Maximilian seemed to have was total control over his demons, if they truly had no free will. The odds were starting to stack against them it seemed. His attention was broken slightly by the elder Demon-hunter's reaction to Maximilian attempting to bring the underworld to this realm.

Pendleton Moore, Ex-executioner of the Wicked.

Pendleton grumbled a bit at the Chancellor's assurance of the Demon's protection, and at his seeming personally directed comment about this one demon hardly being of concern. Yes, there were thousands of other demons. Were they going to question his convictions and God? No. Were they going to constantly be a itch he couldn't scratch? Not after he killed them, no. Was this one going to be, yes. He sort of half-paid attention to the Chancellors' talking, he was associated with Demon lore and it's ins and outs. What caught him off-guard was the possibility of Hell coming to Earth.
"I'm sorry, WHAT did you say? HELL coming to THIS realm? And you neglected to inform us of this sooner! That the bloody APOCALYPSE was upon us? What are we standing around here like logs in a woodpile for then?"

Captain Morris, aide to Colonel Lowsley

Captain Morris was slightly unnerved by Camus. Not because he was too friendly, nothing wrong with that in a lad, but because of the parallels between him and himself. They were both friendly chaps, though in different degrees, useful assistants it seemed like, and both the Chancellor and Lowsley seemed like the proper sort of leader. It was... Odd, to say the least. But at least the meeting seemed to be at a close, and going to be headed for the train station to pick something up. He laughed at Camus's advice that the Chancellor really liked to be called excellency.
"Oh come now Chancellor, can't you see the lads just excited? Probably never gets to do anything with the sort of hands-on approach you take to everything with."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:52 pm
Xela_The_Red
(OOC:Yup I mean I can sit down and play a game for a while but those MMO's need a lot of time and putting money into them every month or year or whatever just seems a waste. I do like to do online parts to some games but I mostly did that with fighting games because otherwise I just played rpgs though I did play Tomb Raider online for a bit. Eh a big part of online play is to show off so don't worry about reigning in your ego ^_^)

(OOC: Yeah, I totally agree with you on that, and thanks! Of course, my ego might be boosted more if I wasn't constantly being screamed at by people in KF to heal them. Just because I play medic, doesn't mean I did it because I was good at healing others. I did it because I'm a video game hypochondriac, and I make sure my health is always good. rofl By the way, is the weather interfering with the internet at all in the US right now? I only ask because I'm not sure if that's why people are offline right now, or if maybe it's just because of school.)

*Edit: And just as I say that someone posts. xd I have to have the absolute best luck in the world. xp *  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:57 pm
Lord Sithious
Xela_The_Red

(OOC: Yeah, I totally agree with you on that, and thanks! Of course, my ego might be boosted more if I wasn't constantly being screamed at by people in KF to heal them. Just because I play medic, doesn't mean I did it because I was good at healing others. I did it because I'm a video game hypochondriac, and I make sure my health is always good. rofl By the way, is the weather interfering with the internet at all in the US right now? I only ask because I'm not sure if that's why people are offline right now, or if maybe it's just because of school.)

*Edit: And just as I say that someone posts. xd I have to have the absolute best luck in the world. xp *

(ooc:KF? Do you mean TF but yeah games like prop hunt or so forth are games I prefer to play online, and you play medic to make sure your health is always full? Makes sense to me. Not really just here in the temperamental land of OK So the others are probably offline for other reasons.

and then someone posts your luck is horrible =3)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:03 pm
Xela_The_Red
(ooc:KF? Do you mean TF but yeah games like prop hunt or so forth are games I prefer to play online, and you play medic to make sure your health is always full? Makes sense to me. Not really just here in the temperamental land of OK So the others are probably offline for other reasons.

and then someone posts your luck is horrible =3)

(OOC: No, Killing Floor. It's a zombie killing game. 3nodding Ah, I think I've seen that being played before. Looked hilarious! blaugh Well, medic in Killing Floor, but yeah that's essentially the biggest reason I play it. Plus I spawn with armor once I get to level 6, which is handy when you're playing on higher difficulties. sweatdrop Ah, I see. Well in Canada we have what has been called 3rd world internet, but ironically my internet connection is fine right now. xd Yeah, my luck is not very loyal to me. Well, I suppose I should post soonish, but I gotta leave right now to leave to the other internet place, and then I must wait a little longer to see who else posts. Hopefully a few more soon.)  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:22 pm
Lord Sithious
Xela_The_Red

(OOC: No, Killing Floor. It's a zombie killing game. 3nodding Ah, I think I've seen that being played before. Looked hilarious! blaugh Well, medic in Killing Floor, but yeah that's essentially the biggest reason I play it. Plus I spawn with armor once I get to level 6, which is handy when you're playing on higher difficulties. sweatdrop Ah, I see. Well in Canada we have what has been called 3rd world internet, but ironically my internet connection is fine right now. xd Yeah, my luck is not very loyal to me. Well, I suppose I should post soonish, but I gotta leave right now to leave to the other internet place, and then I must wait a little longer to see who else posts. Hopefully a few more soon.)

(OOC:Ah I should have realized that since you mentioned it before, huh zombie game sounds fun. And yeah it can be hilarious if you have good people to play it with the computers suck though. Huh so medic can spawn armor? Thats pretty damn cool. Huh lucky you my internet is good now but it has been a little slow every now and then.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:42 pm
Xela_The_Red
(OOC:Ah I should have realized that since you mentioned it before, huh zombie game sounds fun. And yeah it can be hilarious if you have good people to play it with the computers suck though. Huh so medic can spawn armor? Thats pretty damn cool. Huh lucky you my internet is good now but it has been a little slow every now and then.)

(OOC: It's fine, not everyone knows about the game, so I wouldn't be surprised if you just forgot about it. It is pretty fun though, it's based in waves, kinda like COD zombies, except in this one there is usually only 10 rounds maximum (unless you mod) and there is actually an end, one that you can win for that matter. xd Yeah, I saw some guy called Videogamedunkey playing it with some people online and it was pretty awesome. blaugh Well not spawn armor, just spawn with it. It's just average body armor, but it REALLY helps in a jiffy. Most of the other classes spawn armor-less, so unless you're decent at the game on higher levels, you'll be slaughtered by the zombies without it. Yeah, that can really suck. I don't know why our's has been so good, the town has almost 5 or 6 inches of snow everywhere, and that just happened last night practically. And here we thought we were done with winter. xp Oh, btw, we should probably not do too many more OOC posts here, just because it kinda takes up room. It would probably be best to do OOC posts on the OOC thread, which would be good for that thread actually as it would keep it somewhat active. I'm not saying any of this to be a jerk, I just don't want everyone getting ticked off from the huge amount of OOC posts on the roleplay thread. sweatdrop )  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:03 pm
(OOC: Bump. xp Sorry, just kinda concerned since very few people are online right now. Well, I gotta go now, but I'll try replying to everyone tomorrow, as long as there are more replies. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
Tessa Lozi

"Some of your information is correct Crimson... However, it isn't entirely accurate,” the Chancellor told Crimson. Tessa perked up. So the Chancellor had additional information that a demon wouldn’t? How far did the His Excellency’s information network reach? Her thoughts whizzed, wondering if the Chancellor had contacts among Maximilian’s troops, and if she could get a hand on that network. It would certainly aid her pursuit of this new demonic dimension.

The Chancellor cleared his throat. "During the demon war, many demon groups required heralds to keep doors open... However, a large group of demons did not. That's because they served Sithious.” Tessa’s brow creased. This foe sounded dangerous. Possibly more dangerous than she should be involved with. “Unfortunately, I have reason to believe Maximilian may have achieved the same.”

In the Chancellor’s pause, Tessa’s face darkened. If the chancellor’s information was right, which she expected it was and hoped it wasn’t and then this wave was growing into a tsunami. With that sort of efficiency in transporting demons, a lot of manpower, or rather, demon power (she shuddered at the thought), could amass and regroup in the middle of nowhere. If the country was as barren as he claimed, maybe the lack of resources would slow their transportation somewhat, for a whole army could not simply arrive like that and be supported before the attack. Still, Tessa didn’t know enough. It was growing more dangerous than the Chnacellor had inclined earlier. Or maybe her judgement was off. Normally, it seemed she would have taken more precautions, riddled him with more questions.

“Now, as for entering the underworld..." Tessa blinked. What? Entering the underworld? Before she could ask him to repeat himself, the Chancellor barrelled on.

"Well, once you're all done here, you will need to visit the train station. There may be means to allow you all access into the underworld, should it become necessary. If the methods I hope will work do not, then Crimson I hope you will do your best, along with everyone else, to find an alternative way. However, once you go to fight Maximilian... Well, I suspect you will have less trouble accessing the underworld." He sighed. "There is a chance he is trying to bring the under world to this realm. Physically. Obviously he won't be able to bring all of it, that may not even be possible, but he could bring enough that it could pose the one of the greatest threats to this planet in history."

Tessa went lock jawed as Camus inquired about “the package”.

"I'm sorry, WHAT did you say? HELL coming to THIS realm? And you neglected to inform us of this sooner! That the bloody APOCALYPSE was upon us? What are we standing around here like logs in a woodpile for then?" Mr. Moore cried.

Tessa fingered her chin, trying, straining to keep her distress off of her face. Hell coming to this realm? To her realm. To her son’s realm, she thought fiercely. And those demons were under the control of a black-hearted man from house black. He was an abomination who would seek to destroy anything varying from his fool’s idea of Delcarian perfection. He was a man with the power to call hordes of demons. This truly was an inquisition. One to save the realm.

Tessa took a deep breath and placed her hands firmly on her hips. “My apologies, Your Excellency, but if I’m to be of full use, I’ll need your access to royal information a little early. Other than that, there’s no helping it, so I’m afraid I am in complete agreement with Mr. Moore. I’d rather not wait to begin this mission you’ve given us.” She stared at the chancellor and his assistant. “Which train are we to catch?”  

Cement Cake

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces