Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:48 am
AutumnrainChaos

Alistair flushed and grabbed the blanket he had thrown over Max, covering himself. "This is no time to be joking around!" he huffed, "I bit you! You should feel lucky it was just your shoulder and not your neck. I could have killed you, Max! And why the hell did you come over anyway? And what do you mean you don't have to kill me? Wait..." he moved away from the other, eyeing him warily. "s**t. I didn't want to believe it, but it's true isn't it? You're a hunter. Ugh everything makes so much more sense now." he stood up, "Great now I have to move again somewhere you and others like you can't find me." he growled, "I was just starting to get the hang of this too. Thanks." he stormed off to his room to put some clothes on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Alistair, wait," sighed Max, following after him. He remained outside the others door just out of respect, wincing at the pain in his shoulder. "You do realize I'll just track you down and keep following you, right?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Come on... talk to me. I can easily explain, and no one else will come here until the problem with the dying people is taken care of. I'm not gonna hurt you, and I won't let anyone else hurt you either." He grunted. "Same can't be said for you hurting me though... damn you bite hard. You're lucky I'm immune..." He could see the silver chain in the living room from where he was. "Alistair?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 am
AutumnrainChaos

"What did you bloody expect?!" he shouted through the door, "If you're a hunter then you must know werewolves aren't cuddly creatures when they turn." he opened the door, peering out, brows furrowed, "Wait, you're immune?" he asked. "So...you won't turn. That is some consolation at least, but don't test me. When it gets right down to it, you hunters are all alike. Even the ones who say they wouldn't hunt you if you don't kill...I'm no angel, Max. I've hurt people and I can't change that. You may say now that you'll protect me but you'll turn on me the second I so much as scratch another person. And what really hurts is that for a while I thought maybe I could actually live normally. I thought maybe I'd found someone who I could actually tell my secret and they wouldn't despise me for it...Ah, well. Monsters may be real, but fairy tales still aren't." he shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"But I'm not lying about this Alistair," he said, looking up to him. "I really won't hurt you... I can't. I like you way too much. I mean, I've known you to be a wolf since I first saw you, but..." He sighed and shook his head. "I can't just leave you alone now. And that girl... the one who was killed. I saw how much it bothered you. I knew I had to make sure you weren't the one. And you aren't... You can't be. You were with me the whole night, and you didn't have blood or anything on ya." He rubbed his arm. "Just... forgive me? I should've told you right away that I knew and what I was, but..."

This sounded terrible, didn't it? He could feel his mouth drying out. "You can still have your fairy tale ending..."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:29 am
AutumnrainChaos

"Right because that would have gone over really well." he rolled his eyes, but the bite was gone from his voice. Alistair opened the door a bit wider, stepping out. "But...you really do like me?" he asked. "You didn't just go out with me to find out if I was the killer?" he stepped closer until he was standing right over Max. "Prove it." he challenged.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:36 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max let his eyes drift upwards to the other. Prove it? It was difficult to prove to anyone you liked them without seeming to overcompensate. He furrowed his brow and held up a hand. "Can I... vomit first?" He asked, getting to his feet and hurrying towards the bathroom. He used his foot to close the door behind him, but it didn't close the whole way. He heaved into the toilet and sat on the floor. The blood loss, the fast moving... it all just made him sick. He panted softly, rubbing his face with a hand. Well... yuck.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:43 am
AutumnrainChaos

He sighed as Max ran off to go throw up. Well, not that romantic, but real life wasn't, was it? He finished buttoning up his shirt and padded downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and going to the fridge. He'd made a whole batch of beef stew which he ate to keep himself sated during the week of the full moon. He heated up a bowl and brought it up to Max. "I know you probably don't want to eat right now, but it'll help you feel better. It's full of iron and will help your blood cells to regenerate faster." he explained. "You should take it easy right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:22 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He'd thank him quietly as he took the meal and moved around the house to another room to eat. The bathroom would be an odd place to do that. He watched Alistair. "Alistair," he said softly. "You're not still mad at me are you?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:39 pm
AutumnrainChaos

He followed Max, sighing as he sat down next to him. "I am...kind of. I mean what am I supposed to think? It's hard for me to just accept that a hunter could ever seriously have feelings other than loathing for..." he didn't want to say the word 'monster' "Someone like me." he finished, "But I'm not really angry. I could be angrier. I'll get over it, I think." he concluded.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:43 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Oh that was a relief. When he'd finished his meal and felt strong enough, he collected the silver chain and took it to his car. Then, he came back inside and looked at the wolf. "I'm going... to go and see if anything happened last night. If it has, then chances are another wolf is here in this town causing problems. If that's the case, I gotta stop it." He looked at him and then leaned up to give him a kiss to his cheek. A hunter getting involved with a werewolf was taboo. He really had to mean it if he was going out of his way to show little displays of affection.

"Can I come over tonight?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:51 pm
AutumnrainChaos

What if nothing had happened and there wasn't another wolf, what then? Would Max start hunting Alistair? He shuddered to think of what would happen then. Alistair had gotten into a few scraps with hunters and, well...there was a reason hunters didn't like going after werewolves or vampires. He considered the other's request, shrugging. "I know by now that if you really wanted to you would come over anyway." he said, "But yes, you may. Do you want me to make dinner for us?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Dinner would be lovely," he stated with a smile. "I'll be back in a few hours. Don't go anywhere just in case, understand? If anything's happened last night, there's gonna be more hunters making their way here." He furrowed his brow. "I don't want anything to happen to you." He left the others home and slipped into his car, heading out onto the street.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 am
AutumnrainChaos

He nodded, folding his arms over his chest. He had no intention of leaving anyway, though he wasn't comfortable with Max just going out on his own. Even if he was a skilled hunter, he had a serious injury and any monster would take advantage of that. "Please, be careful." he said, showing the other out an watching as his car slowly vanished down the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:28 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

It'd be hours before he'd arrive back to the others house. He'd had his reasons and when he parked his car, he looked glum. This was... bad. Someone else had gone missing, no signs of death yet, but still. His heart sank, his stomach churning. If he hadn't passed the ******** out last night, he would've known if Alistair was the one doing this or not. He looked at the house. He couldn't take chances. As a hunter, he ought to take him out right now!

But he couldn't. Alistair was... He let his head drop against the wheel, the horn squawking once. He grunted under his breath and finally went to the house. He knocked on the door, a bag around his shoulders. He'd decided back at home that Alistair was going to be watched for the next month. And he'd be the one to do it. To prove him innocent... he wasn't letting the other out of his sights.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:37 am
AutumnrainChaos

Dinner was nearly ready when Alistair heard the abrupt honk of a car horn. It didn't sound like it had been hit on purpose. He jumped, turning the stove down and opened the door as he sensed someone outside. He knew it was Max; he could smell his scent.

"You took longer than I expected." he said as he opened the door. He saw the bag, raising a brow. "Planning a sleep-over, are we? I don't recall inviting you to stay. In fact, I would prefer you didn't."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff