Reply Main City
City Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:36 am
[img]http://[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/carneliusjohnson60/Len-yanfull563213_zps633b7f22.jpg[/img][/img]

` yes captain im also interested in seeing the base it would good to rest up as well`

Leo would catch the pendant listening to her warning he decides to put the pendant in his pocket not wanting to lose it he then bowed his head with respect ` as you wish captain from today onward i will never fall again`

he was exhausted after having transformed he needed to rest, he follows isadora to the base continuing to fall asleep numerous times along the journey.

( sorry ) EXIT  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:13 pm
gray reaper

Refraction Theory

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts:Your heart wont be frozen anymore
Mood:Relaxed/Motherly
'' There is more to wining a war and a battle then just strength.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Isadora Salvatore- Rebellion Leader ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

Isadora looked over at Greneth a small smile on her face and one hand on her hip. You're as on edge as always huh Gerneth... Hm let me see you can spy on them I need information on what they're up to as well as there current strength. If you do some how get caught well, do what you have to and get the hell out of there. Come report back to me if you need me you know what to do. She gave the man a salute he is her right hand man and she respected him greatly.

The pendents acted like homing devices as well,so no matter where a rebel was they could be found. Isadora fallowed after Leo she trusted Gerneth to get the job done he was one of the best after all. (exit)

Isadora Theme - A Hero's Theme

OCC:

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''I carry a great burden but. I never let it keep me down.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Themes: Isadora Main Theme- Light Eternal

Isadora Battle Theme- Unlimited Saga

Secondary Theme - Navigators Glory

Equipment:

Save The Queen User Image Save The Queen (Her Shield); This Mighty shield in the shape of a lion head absorbs or repels attacks depending on Isadora will. She can only use one or the other for the total of three times before it has to recharge. To repel powerful attacks that would other wise put her allies in danger that is when she uses it. To absorb and redirect the attack back at the foe works best on magic users and beam or energy based attacks turning the attacks into light and firing back at the attacker hard.

Note: Let me know if this too much and I'll change it.

(Five Post is when the shield is in recharge mode).

Save The King is the name of her reinforced steel blade enchanted to be able to strike with the speed of canon fire! When she activates the enchantment the blade glows a ghostly white. This allows her to outmaneuver some foes as she can already swing her blade with great speed. Combine this with her strength a reinforced steel blade feels weightless in short she can swing the blade so fast it becomes a blur.

User Image

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:34 pm
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

Greneth nodded and saluted. "Yes ma'am, I'll get the intel you need and they won't even notice me." He saluted once more as the Captain left the area. Now he had a mission to do. Simple and Easy but important. They needed to know what they were up against and the only way to do that was get inside. It was just like his job years ago but now he wasn't going to kill unless he absolutely needed to.

Greneth walked down the streets til he found a low level building. He quickly run up it's wall and grabbed the ledge to pull himself onto the roof. From there he left the streets behind and headed to the spot he thought best to find his foes. They wouldn't know he was even watching them.

--{Exits}--

∑ Current Feelings →→ Cautious
∑ Task at Hand →→ Surveillance and Observation
∑ Where I am →→ ???
∑ O.o.c. →→

gray reaper

Overlord Etna-l

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:15 am
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth began to think that the Aggregation was not anywhere near full strength, which was good. This made the Rebellion's job much easier, but it was still going to be nowhere close to easy. Greneth decided to make the stupidest decision he could think of. Stay on the streets but stand right in front of the enemy HQ. An Armored Assassin was bound to attract unwanted attention, plus his armor itself made him look demonic. "This is worst Idea I have ever thought of. Well it'll be over soon enough then I'll report back." Greneth spoke to himself leaning against a building.

∑ Task at Hand →→ Observation
∑ Where I am →→ City Streets
∑ O.o.c. →→ Just trying to bring out some Agg members xD

Twitchylessthanthree

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:43 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

Oswald was walking causally down the streets with his hands inside his pockets, he was sucking on what appears to be a finger while he was staring at the blue sky. He turned his back forward and saw a man with armor, he tilted his head to the side at the guy's appearance 'I like his style.' he grinned at his thought which made the finger he was sucking snapped in half. He pouted at the sight of the other half of the finger on the ground, he shrugged and began to chewing on the one in his mouth. Once he was finished he took out a small human hand that only had two fingers left, he pulled out one of the fingers with his teeth and stared to suck on that one. He placed the hand back in the plastic bag then into his pocket. He turned his attention back to the mysterious man then at the building he was standing in front of. "This town is weird...I like it." he mumbled. Oswald turned his head towards back to the sky. 'I wonder where she is.'

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains:

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:22 am
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth stayed right where he was and was actually thinking about going into the Aggregation HQ and get the info he was looking for. A slight glint of light made him turn to face a man in quite the interesting outfit. Was that a hand he was chewing on?! He shook his head and the hand was put away. "Yes, town is quite odd, but it's home." Greneth said to the man. Greneth remained leaning against the wall, If this guy was a non-human, that was just what he needed to bring out the Aggregation. He felt a little sorry for using this guy but he had a mission to do.

∑ Task at Hand →→ Observe
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:44 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

Oswald looked at the man up and down, he pointed at the finger that was in his mouth "Do you want some? You are what you eat after.~" he said slyly then ate the finger. He stared back at the large then back at the mysterious man, pointed at the building. "What's that building about?" he asked.

Out.Of.Chains:

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:59 am
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth sighed and shook his head. Yea this guy was a non-human for sure but what exactly had yet to be determined. "No I'm fine, it's all yours. This building is the Aggregation Head Quarters, I was hoping to find members then leave." Greneth shifted his armor slightly. His armor loved to move on him, but only enough to bother him. "So what is your business here? You know the Aggregation hunts Non-Humans right." The assassin said crossing his arms.

∑ Task at Hand →→ Observation
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:17 am
User Image

User Image

Oswald shook his head, he has no idea who the Aggregation were nor did he care, they are just a bunch of humans right? No problem, right? "I'm just here to settle down like no other normal being." he said, yeah says the guy that ate a hand or the entire body of the human being, he can do that to those Aggregation guys or better yet electrocute them to death. He stretched his arms out then yawned, he walked over a building opposite of the man and leaned against the wall he let his body slide down to the ground, facing the sky with his eyes close. Was he sleeping? Or playing dead?

Out.Of.Chains:

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:24 pm
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth sighed and shook his head. "You picked a bad place to settle, The Aggregation has already killed most of the Non-humans in this city and-" Greneth stopped as the sound of a roar and a pillar of black and purple light struck through the sky. You kidding right now...A ******** dragon is here?! Little did Greneth know, he was speaking to one. "Well that should get their attention. I didn't realize a dragon made it into the City." Greneth put his hand on his helm and shook his head again. This city was going to fall apart in matter of days if dragons decided to fight back.

∑ Task at Hand →→ Not assigned
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:00 am
User Image

User Image

Oswald slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the sky, " Ohh another dragon has come and joined the party.~" he said then snickered, 'So I'm not the only here then, maybe I'll have the chance to explore more in this little town.' he thought then smiled as mischief thoughts swarm through his mind making him put on a creepy look on his face. He looked over at the building of the Aggregation headquarters then at the man with the demonic looking kind of armor then back at the building. "Looks like I'm going to have a fine lunch today." he said then went back to being at peace.

Out.Of.Chains: Confused on what time of day it is.

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:36 pm
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth looked at the man in front of him and titled his head. He said another dragon. "If I assume correctly from your statement and tone. You're a dragon as well...May I humbly ask for you assistance. I and others with me Seek to rid this City of those that wish to kill you and others. Would join our cause and fight the Aggregation?" Greneth said calmly. If he had a dragon...Two dragons on his side, that could turn the tide in their favor, or if he could get them to remain neutral...that would just as good. Words must be spoken carefully, lest he end up on the menu. Greneth looked back towards the HQ and saw a figure looking down at them. There he was...Malcolm. He clenched his fist tightly. "Ashelia, I'll make sure they all pay...I will not rest til their blood soaks my blades." Greneth said quietly to himself.

∑ Current Feelings →→ Ready
∑ Task at Hand →→ Recruit
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:22 pm
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth continued to look at the window, and saw a man pull a gun and aim right at him. Greneth unsheathed his long sword and aimed it at the Window. "Here I am Malcolm. Come get me Unless you're afraid. Or are you going to have a henchman prove more useful than yourself? Disappointing." Greneth held the across the front of his body and turned it sideways blocking any clean shot for the gunner. The sword was wide, thin, strong, and sharper than a dragons claw. "Come at me." Greneth said tauntingly to Malcolm.

∑ Current Feelings →→ Combat Ready
∑ Task at Hand →→ Not assigned
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

JehovahTheWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:12 am
User Image

User Image

Oswald remain silent, he remembered the day when he helped a human and all he got in return was being in chains then sentence to death. He is not one hundred percent sure if he should assist the man and others about fighting against the Aggregation. Humans, they are afraid of the unknown so the only way to get rid of it is to destroy it, just because they think it's dangerous. Oswald opened his eyes and watched the man. Ashelia? He looked up at the headquarters then at the man. He slightly tilted his head to the side then stood with his hands in his pocket. 'So he seeks for revenge. How sweet.

Out.Of.Chains:

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:42 am
Malcolm Dimmur
Leader of the Aggregation
"I, certainly, am not blue"
User Image
Malcolm walked into the city streets with a cocky grin

hello there. Name's malcolm great to meet you.

crossed his arms

JehovahTheWolf

Refraction Theory

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out