Get hype. (SSB4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:43 pm
Maybe if wario doen't return the wario Ware Stage will become an NES Remix stage.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:13 am
Although I remember hearing that there was a lot of secrecy behind the development of NES remix, so the people making Smash Bros might have known NOTHING about it until it was released, just like us.

Which wouldn't leave them much time to cook something up.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 am
So, is Smash Fest at Best Buy gonna involve tourneys or just demos in general?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:39 am
sounds like it's just demos, but tourneys would be rad. I'm probably atleast good enough at smash that I'd get to play a little more than half the people there smile

But it wouldn't work out so well for my little brother who wants to come along this time. (How can I say no?!)  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:26 pm
I stopped by my local Gamestop today. They are taking preorders for the 3DS version already and mine made mention of planning a midnight release. So if you wanna go and preorder your local shops may be taking them.

I asked if they had any word for release date since "summer" was so vague. They don't have a concrete one, but maybe between late July and early August was they were hinted.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:54 am
Yeah, I'm confused by people who say "I know what I'm doing with my summer!" because there's gonna be all that time before it comes out. You know. The summer.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:48 pm
Aight so there are going to be Nintendo NFC figures for 3DS and Wii U, and the example one shown was Mario. NFC Super Smash Bros. trophies anyone?

Just so you guys know, Fish wrote Nintendo like two years ago or some s**t saying that they should make NFC trophies for Smash 4 and they replied saying that they'd pass that idea on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:02 pm
Thx Fish.
I am so stoked for these games and figures. Bummed out that it's going to be a late summer release. But it won't be so bad, because I can play my 3DS at college at least. And since the games are coming out in different seasons, buying both versions isn't so crazy! sweatdrop  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:18 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Thx Fish.
I am so stoked for these games and figures. Bummed out that it's going to be a late summer release. But it won't be so bad, because I can play my 3DS at college at least. And since the games are coming out in different seasons, buying both versions isn't so crazy! sweatdrop

I'm just assuming they're for Smash but we SHOULD also consider the possibility that they're for something totally different. Still... they're for both Wii U and 3DS and the example DID look kinda like a Mario trophy and so it's probably Smash. Not to mention, they said that the two versions of Smash 4 would be able to communicate with one another somehow, but we still don't know how. The figures might be it. They could hold custom character move data or something, I dunno. We'll find out in June, hopefully!

Doesn't your college wifi kinda suck for 3DS stuff, though? Mine would. sweatdrop Smash Run online is going to be SOOO much fun if it's anything like City Trial ;w;  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:57 am
Bullet Billllll

Basically all they need to do is bring back the red shell and Smash 4 will have like all of the important Mario Kart items, if they're not getting rid of the banana peel.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:27 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
Thx Fish.

I'm just assuming they're for Smash but we SHOULD also consider the possibility that they're for something totally different. Still... they're for both Wii U and 3DS and the example DID look kinda like a Mario trophy and so it's probably Smash. Not to mention, they said that the two versions of Smash 4 would be able to communicate with one another somehow, but we still don't know how. The figures might be it. They could hold custom character move data or something, I dunno. We'll find out in June, hopefully!

Doesn't your college wifi kinda suck for 3DS stuff, though? Mine would. sweatdrop Smash Run online is going to be SOOO much fun if it's anything like City Trial ;w;

Yeah, my first thought was trophy when I saw it. We'll find out, though.
It does, but next year I'm living off-campus! :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:49 pm
Do they still make a product like the Nintendo wifi adapter that you can plug into a wired computer to act as a kind of hotspot?

Edit: For the 3DS, I mean.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:50 pm
i think so, but a direct connection to your router might be more efficient. i've never used one so i dunno. jsut based on what i know on networking it seems like piggybacking to a device, hooked ot the computer, that is hooked ot the router might be laggy sometimes if your computer needs to start doing some network based stuff. like a random steam update for instance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:56 pm
Didn't Sakurai give advice on preventing lag on the Wii U version's online during the Smash direct? I can't remember exactly what it was.

@ILI: Yaaay. I hope that means you can play vidgames online more often. :U  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:12 am
Xilo The Odd
i think so, but a direct connection to your router might be more efficient. i've never used one so i dunno. jsut based on what i know on networking it seems like piggybacking to a device, hooked ot the computer, that is hooked ot the router might be laggy sometimes if your computer needs to start doing some network based stuff. like a random steam update for instance.
Well, I meant for the 3DS. I should have quoted the post I was replying to, but since it was the last post in a slow thread, I didn't think it mattered.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff