Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slowly the paint came off, revealing the boy's wide smile. There were times when maids and butlers would offer to clean him instead of having the host, but Phoebe didn't seem to notice them - That, and the staff was more captivated by the floating napkin.
Dragon felt his breath grow shallow when the monster leaned in again, reminded of those kind eyes and that mesmerizing smile he was slowly becoming entranced by. Before he knew it, though, Phoebe leaned away and smiled at his success, making the boy blink several times to get back to reality. "O-Oh! Umm, th-thank you." he blushed and looked down at his plates shyly.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

"It was no trouble," he shrugged, reaching up to pinch a strand of painted hair between two fingers and rub gently. "This is going to be a bit harder to get out, though. I have special shampoo in my bathroom that works wonders on this type of paint. You can use my bath after lunch." Realizing that he had somehow come very close to Dragon once again, Phoebe cleared his throat and pulled away, sitting upright in his chair and moving his food around more. "I'm afraid I won't be able to paint with you again later. I was just informed that one of the head nurses has succumbed to illness, so I'll be in the infirmary, taking over her spot and caring for the sick and dying. I wouldn't want you to be so bored by such a task, so how would you like to spend a little time in the library?" he offered, sure that Dragon wouldn't follow him into that den of disease.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"U-Uh, could you help me get it out, then?" Dragon asked timidly when Phoebe fingered his hair. "I wouldn't be able to see if it's out or not, so maybe you could check on me when I'm done showering so I can go back if there's still more?" he suggested.
When both Phoebe and his warmth drifted away, Dragon nearly let his smile drop, but he managed to keep it up to avoid any confusion. The frown did come, however, when he was told that the head nurse was sick. As if on cue, thunder boomed and shook the mansion, reminding everyone of the bedlam outside. "I-I wouldn't mind, but I could help you, if you'd like." he insisted.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe was quiet as he listened to Dragon's request, contemplating what to do. Although everything in him said that it was a bad idea, he couldn't help himself and nodded his compliance. "Alright, I'll help you after lunch," he said, much to the shock of the staff. Usually, the master did everything he could not to touch others, and now he was agreeing to help his guest bath? What madness!
The man's own shock was caught at Dragon's suggestion. "Do you have any experience in caring for the sick and dying?" he asked, blinking.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon shrank when asked about his experiences with the ill. "Oh, well, uh... n-not really." he admitted, biting his bottom lip as fire red eyes darted down. "B-But I could get you all the supplies you need so you can help everyone else!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Sounds like a plan," chuckled the man as he stood, setting aside his half-empty plate and starting for the other side of the table to collect an empty vase. "Hurry and eat so we can get the paint out of your hair before we go down to the infirmary." His command was gentle, yet firm, and he left the room with a nod of the head and the vase in his hands. "I will return shortly."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon opened his mouth to assure Phoebe that he wasn't hungry, but the sternness in his voice made the younger male quiet. Golden eyes looked down at the slab of raw meat in front of him. He never liked eating this in front of people, and his body could go without for a few days, so he would only eat unless it was absolutely necessary. But if Phoebe wanted him to...
In several minutes the young man had finished off his meat, leaving only a few thin bones that were licked clean on the plate. Had Phoebe returned by then, he would see that now, instead of paint covering Dragon's smiling face, there was blood all over his mouth and hands.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Upon his return, Phoebe blinked at the younger male. With a sputtered chuckle, he walked over and knelt in front of him, wetting a napkin with water and starting to wipe the blood off. "I swear, what am I going to do with you?" he breathed, eyes on the quickly drying blood and cleaning with a once-again surprising gentleness. His deep blue eyes glanced upwards to Dragon every once in a while, the kind sapphire orbs emanating a sense of sweet security that seemed to say "don't worry, I won't hurt you". Once most of it was off, he set aside the napkin and stood, the smile on his lips returning. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Before he could stop himself, Phoebe held out his hand to help the boy stand.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon beamed up at Phoebe innocently when he returned and allowed him to help clean his face. His own changing eyes never showed any fear or disgust for the monstrous host, only an innocent, shy gleam.
Once the blood was gone, Dragon wiped off the last of the dampness until he saw the clawed hand extended towards him. Frost blue eyes looked at it then up at Phoebe then back down at the hand. Smiling timidly, he reached out and firmly took the hand, helping himself up with it. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that some of the maids and butlers gawked at him, or more his hand. Someone who had actually guessed right as to where the master was! Just who was this child? But, strangely enough, Dragon wasn't bothered by all the stares, something he had been uncomfortable with his entire life. All he could really think of right now was how soft Phoebe's hand was and how warm it was. Chewing the inside of his cheek nervously, the younger male curled his finger's around the master's hand and followed him through the mansion.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

He meant only to assist the younger male in standing, but secretly enjoyed the feeling of Dragon's hand in his. They walked in mostly silence, but it wasn't awkward. It was pleasant and trusting, as if they didn't need to talk to get their thoughts across. But all of Phoebe's thoughts centered around that just-slightly smaller hand in his, and how perfectly it fit. It didn't take long to get to his bathroom, and Phoebe shut the door behind them once they were inside. He reluctantly released Dragon's hand, immediately missing the warmth as he turned his back tot he boy and walked over the tub. He turned on the faucet, the water rising soon, and stretched a little as he then made his way to a small closet. "Pick whichever soap you want. Benson insists on keeping a variety in here just in case."
There really were many bottles of soaps, shampoos, and conditioners, yet only three were really used. They were near the middle, and smelled like mint, lavender and jasmine, the spices that created Phoebe's scent. Among the other soaps, they were mostly exotic smells, the most notable being a bottle from some Arabic country that smelled of strawberries and chocolate.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

By the time Phoebe would turn around, he would see Dragon in the process of removing his shirt. It was lifted over his face, making him unable to see the host's reaction while at the same time revealing a beautiful body. Demonic and Wendigo blood gave him an incredible metabolism and an already fit body. Curt abs and pecs adorned the timid man's. On his chest, over his heart, there was a tribal tattoo, a set of sharp blades coming together to form an infinite circle. On his right forearm there was another tattoo of a tree with burrowing roots. By the way Dragon had spoken earlier, they must have been his curse marks.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:24 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe turned to Dragon with a few towels in his hands, nearly dropping them as he took in the sight of the younger male's upper body. His jaw, however, did drop, although he hastened to close it. He swallowed hard before licking his just-then dry lips, blue eyes taking in every dip and every curve of that beautifully sculpted body. His fingers ached to touched it, to trace the black of those curse marks that only made the younger cursed person's body that much more delectable.
By the time Dragon's shirt was off and he could see Phoebe again, the towels were on a stool and Phoebe was at the sink, eyes flitting upwards every now and then when Dragon wasn't looking to glance at the stunning male's reflection. How in hell was he shy? Women had to be throwing themselves at him! "So, what do you think of the house?" he asked, hating himself for asking such a stupid question as he washed his hands and kept his own body directed a away from Dragon so he couldn't see his host's now-tight pants.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:21 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Folding the shirt in his strong arms and setting it on the counter, he looked over at Phoebe and smiled. "I like it. I can't see much because of the lighting still out, but it's really beautiful." A strange question for a random time like this, but Dragon wouldn't shoo away any communication towards him. He lifted his head once when thunder rumbled across the house. He had to admit, a place this big and elegant did have a creepy atmosphere with a lack of lighting causing the corners to be dipped in darkness, but right now he couldn't really see it. Phoebe was around if he needed it, and these candles around the large bathtub almost made it... romantic. Dragon bit his lip. What was he thinking? They may have had that moment, but there was no way there could be any romance between them, right? That was absurd. They were only getting along because he was the only person able to physically see Phoebe. He tilted his head back down, and for a split second he thought Phoebe was looking at him, but the host seemed focused on the sink. Using that to his advantage, Dragon began the process of removing more of his clothing: he began unzipping his pants.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff