Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:46 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He laughed: "Ashton's my cousin, he's not my Uncle...he does feel like one though." He then listened more to the point where it sounded like those TV show dramas. He then tightened his long hair to the point he was almost making a ponytail. With that he shakes his head: "Nah, it was just that one question. You get a goodnight." He pat the chest-naked J.D. by his knuckle as he went back to the bedroom with his hair fluttering back and forth before shutting the door.

It was another normal school day until Sohrab realized he had to face Derrick again....it started to make him shiver slightly despite being with J.D. inside the limo. He exited without a word as he knew that he would have to deal with that problem by himself somewhat....but J.D. would be there in first period to watch him but 2nd period would be all on Sohrab at this point. By that point Derrick was already trying to make things right at the locker room but he did not want to hear it. "I wanna be left-" But before he could finish, an alarm set off in a very loud noise which made Sohrab cover his ears, then suddenly a voice came through: "Intruders inside the school; this is not drill."

"Seriously?!" Sohrab was talking more about the alarm than the words spoken through the speaker. Why Intruders of all this? Derrick panicked and had to think fast. "If you wanna live, follow me." "What?!" "Follow me a'right?!" They both had to run off the locker room and risk their lives by running out of the open to get to wherever Derrick needed to go. They both ran through the hall, already hearing someone coming. Derrick had to go to a random Janitor closet and hack the lock so they both could come in and shut it quietly before whomever was out there could be heard. He locked the door as they both had to back out the farthest they could. "Got anything worthwhile for a weapon?" "Not really." "Not even a broom....or a steel dustpan?" They both had to go through everything quietly as they had to ready for themselves. "Hey....if we live, you wanna go out to dinner?" "Oh?! We' might not live this one and that is all your ********' thinking about?" "Paranoia much? The door is locked so they might not come in, but that's why we have plan B." "Yeah, Plan Kamikaze. They might go after the kids who were out during the passing between 1st and 2nd period."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D watched him leave then waited a bit to go to the bathroom to give Sohrab time to go to his room. He took his shower and went to bed with just his towel on.

In his math class he was doing an alright job taking notes till the announcement of intruders come on. He thought about Sohrab and bolted out of his seat. "Mr. Watson get back in your seat," it was to late he had already bolted out of the door. Running down the hall to get to the gym hopefully Sohrab was safe. About to hit a corner he heard multiple people coming towards him. Crouching down he waited hoping they didn't go toward the gym.

"Have you seen him yet?" Voice one said while voice two humped, "No the boss is trying to interrogate the principle to spill where his class is." J.D frowned since his suspicions were right they came for Sohrab. Where the hell is security, he was then brought out of his thoughts. "You go this way and I'll go that way if we split it will be better," voice two said and J.D didn't hear the others response but heard footsteps fading away. Hitting the corner a man with a gun passed him. Sitting still since the guy didn't notice him crouched down. Popping up he knocked the gun out of the guys hand then hit him in his jaw with his elbow. Knocking the guys head back he crouched down sweeping a leg out to make the man fall backwards. With a grunt he feel down on to back hitting the back of his head hard on the tile. Poking him with his own gun he didn't move so J.D tucked the gun away and ran to the gym to find Sohrab.

A man then spotted him and took a shot at him. Ducking he cursed since he assumed he was voice one from earlier. He stayed where he was while the guy continued to shoot at him. Better him than the other students he guessed. He was counting the shots and was trying to figure out what kind of gun it was from the noise. Thank you video games, Figure out what gun it was he counted only 2 bullets left in the gun. Hearing them shot off he charged at the man while he tried to reload. Seeing that he wasn't going to make it he just tossed his gun to the side and pulled out a knife.

J.D saw it in time to knock his arm to the side with his right hand while his left went to the guys jaw. Stunned for a moment J.D was about to go for another blow till the man recovered and to a swing with his knife. J.D ducked back almost getting his stomach grazed. His shirt was cut since he was wearing baggy clothing today. J.D got in his kickboxing stance and waited for his move. The man lunged at him again doing a small side step he grabbed the man and pulled him down into his upcoming knee. Hitting him in his kidney the man let out some air and dropped the knife. Not finishing J.D quickly dropped that knee to brig his other into the mans face multiple times. The man soon got loose from J.D grip and stumbled to get up. Pulling another knife out even though he was wobble he lunged at J.D.

J.D side stepped to the wall and used it to as moment. Jumping from the wall he cocked his fist back and hit the man in the jaw once more. J.D was breathing a little heavy since he hadn't been practicing for while because of his studying. He didn't know how many were left but they would find the two knocked out soon. Running to the exit toward the gym he was a little bloody from the guy, most of it belong to the guy, but his knuckles were going to be bruised since they were bloody at the moment. He was then blocked off by a man who just stepped out of the office. Concerned about the principle he looked over the guys shoulder to principles office.

"Do you know Sohrab Venezuela?" The man asked him with a accent. J.D didn't say anything just stood there. "I guess not," J.D looked at the janitors closet but didn't think he would be able to get into it. He back pedaled in time since the man began to shot at him. Swing one of the classroom doors open he hide behind it since it was made of metal. Looking into the class it was an empty chemistry classroom.

"Come on out boy," the man laughed and shot at him again knocking the door into J.D back. Grunting since it hit him pretty hard. He then felt the gun in his back pocket and frowned since he wasn't going to use it. Seeing something on the teachers desk he entered the classroom and the man shot at the door again.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

LoL forgot about him being the cousin.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:45 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Standing at the random janitor closet, they soon both heard running and gunshots emitting on the hall which made them both shiver lightly as then a voice yelled out come on out boy and seemed to be shooting at something metallic....but it got further away. Soon they heard footsteps that stopped close to the door....at the perfect place. "I got this ok." Derrick slowly moves his hand to the door and quietly unlocked the door.

And in one deft movement, Derrick sprung out and knocked a guy out with the silver-metal dustpan and grabbed the gun. "Sweet! Almost like Call of Duty....only I got one life and I can't try again." He gave Sohrab a 'coast is clear' so both could see where the gunman was at. Derrick soon got an idea and went back to the unconscious body, realizing the man had a mask on as well. "Ok, help me drag him." Both teenage boys drag him back in the closet to where Derrick stripped the man naked as Derrick replaced his clothes with the 'gunman's'. Sohrab had to look away out of embarrassment as now Derrick made himself look like a gunman as well. "Alright now listen to me, there is only one way to get out of this. I need you to pretend you got captured and-"

"You crazy?! I'll be killed!!!"

"But listen, I will shoot one bullet out to give out the signal. I know Spanish so everything will be fine. In the right timing, I will shoot at both of them a'right? Just stay calm, and let me handle the rest." Derrick then put the mask on to hide his nose and lips, nothing but the eyes would be seen. "Alright....now." Derrick then shot the unconscious' man by the forehead to put him dead as to alert the 'culprits'. Then on Derrick got ahold of Sohrab and whispered to follow along. With a hardest grip he could do, Derrick found them and dragged the long-haired boy. "lo encontraron." Derrick, in the most impressive Latin accent he could ever do, threw the boy down in front of J.D. "Hiding in the Janitor closet." Derrick's voice had changed significantly so he could blend in with the others. "One tried to fight, shot him dead."

If I live....I will kill you. He thought as he stared down at the familiar-looking man who had ruined him, Eliza, and his mother. He could hear the other men snicker knowing they finally found the boy. The boy could only stand up and try to stand his ground even when the possibility of not living through it would make anyone shudder and cry through it all. "Alright....you got me....what the hell do you want?"

Those words might as well kill him as he then was stared down by the so-called leader whom snickered with a cigarette hanging from the lips. "Only a message to be spread." Derrick stood ground as well, trying to hold his temptation to shoot the guy in the head as he then watched the man use a gun to hold up Sohrab's chin which made Derrick's hand shake at this point. "You had some nerve kid, I'll give ya that. Normally I would ask you to recruit but you made business bad? And you know how people make good business? Getting rid of obstacles and you are that obstacle." "You expect me to give up like that?"

Then a click emitted from the gun which made both Sohrab and Derrick flinch. "Nah, I expect you to beg for mercy."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:34 pm
/User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D was in the classroom when heard voices. He then heard Sohrab's voice and went toward it. Seeing a man that had his back to him he spotted Sohrab and another man behind him. Listening briefly he then saw the man pull a gun out on Sohrab.

He ran full speed toward Sohrab to only feel a blow to his shoulder. Knocked down he was on top of Sohrab in pain. Taking a sharp breathe he swung his leg taking the man off his feet while he tried to shoot again. Hitting the ceiling pieces of it feel on J.D. The man hit his head but was trying to get up. J.D stood up holding his shoulder with one hand and walked over to the man. Kicking his hand that was holding the gun it slide away from him. He then looked at the man behind Sohrab and pulled out the gun from the back of his pants. "Step away from him or I will shoot you," putting the mans arm between his feet he twisted his feet so it snapped at the elbow.

The man screamed but J.D didn't pay any mind to it. "Sohrab get into the office check on the Principal and call the police I'll cover you." He then waited for Sohrab to get up. J.D felt like he was going to pass out from the pain but he would at least hold on till he knew Sohrab was safe. Eliza needed Sohrab no one need J.D around so he thought it was worth it.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:24 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

With all that proceeding through, Derrick shot at the remaining men who were trying to get at J.D.

With that Derrick removed the mask and immediately got Sohrab up to the principal's office. "Cover him...." "What about you?" "I SAID COVER HIM!" Derrick had to back off since his voice....almost sounded like a person who was worried for.....their lover. Derrick took that blow pretty hard but.....he had no choice. "Be careful...." It was time to let go.

Sohrab moved through the office and untied the principal so that he could call 9-1-1. "Yeah! The school is under attack! They shot a student at the shoulder. Come here quickly! It's Eastwood High!" He hung up quickly as he could hear the man below getting stronger and stronger. Sohrab's face then changed; his eyes narrowed and seemed dull like he had no emotion within the face. Despite the principal trying to get him to stay. Sohrab picked up a bat that sat close to the door as he then inched his way to the both of them. "Sohrab? You ok?" But Sohrab ignored him and moved forward despite Derrick trying to stop him. "Sohrab.....what you doing with the bat?"

Sohrab lifted it up.

"Put it down buddy!"

He tightened the grip. "This is for the pain you caused to me, my sister, and J.D."

"Don't do it!"

Sohrab slammed the bat down on the 'leader' multiply times until brains started to spill from the head and stain the carpet. It made Derrick go up against the wall and breathe in an uneasy manner. Sohrab didn't respond much, only muttering the words 'dead ******** had arrived only a good 2 minutes later to survey the damage. J.D. was getting his shoulder checked from the shot while Derrick tried to process the fact Sohrab had killed someone.

Sohrab on the other hand was being dealt with by Ashton. "You could've ********' waited till we showed up! J.D. seemed to have a good grip on him! What the ******** was on your mind when you held that bat and smashed the s**t out of the guy's skull?! Thank god we will only allow an excuse to say it was self-defense!"

He said nothing.

"Do you want to be like your father?! A b*****d that sees nothing but the art of blood and manipulation of torture and power?! Get it through your thick head!! Your better than this man!!"

Sohrab kept his silence.

"Are you listening to me?! Answer me for Christ's sake!!! SOHRAB!!!!"

His glare which was kept at the office was set on Ashton.

Ashton smacked Sohrab's left cheek making the teenage boy fall slightly and hold the grip on the police car door. The teenager had his hand slowly press against the burning cheek and then stare at the ground. Ashton kept his erect posture but he seemed shocked himself that he just slapped his little cousin's face. Sohrab, finally commuting on what happened and finally understood what he had done.

Sohrab's face now turned from a glare to a guilty but hidden kind of face as he stood up...still staring at the hand that recently had touched his slapped cheek. "Are you finally going to answer me?" Ashton had to keep his voice as strong as possible despite knowing fully well the emotion Sohrab had planted on his dirty, pale skin. The Asian-latino boy then eyed the actor that went into the limo to get out of there, and then to J.D. whom was possibly going to be taken to the hospital to get the bullet out of his shoulder. "Sohrab....answer me!" Ashton now had to resort to begging because Sohrab, whom seemed to always have something to say....fell silent until he decided to say the most unthinkable: "Put me in jail then."

"......what?"

"Put me in the ******** jail then if you think I'm going to end up like my father. After all, like father like son."

"You got to be joking, I am not doing that."

"Well seems like to me you assume I kill for pleasure so why the ******** not? Just let me rot in there and move on with your ******** life. It would make your life a whole lot easier to just get rid of one worthless punk in a matter of seconds!" For the first time ever, Ashton felt his heart break into two. He did not know how to respond to a....'suicidal....maybe even pessimistic-driven' personality that Sohrab had taken in. A higher-ranked officer had Ashton go off to the scene to prevent anymore conflict while Sohrab would be driven home......to J.D's home.

When stepping into the mansion, all by himself. Sohrab felt like he could let go of the emotions he had to hide.....from everyone. He stomped to his room as the past memories of being called a monster from his old teachers, and the neighbors for how Sohrab will be like his father and how hopeless it would be to make him a good person. It was like they had a glimpse of the future and tried to warn his mother to leave Sohrab to die. But like any other mother; she refused and said that he was a sweet boy...and that he loves him. With tears forming on his face, Sohrab shuts the door as he let out a blood-curling scream reserved for people in a midst of a torture and a suicidal, depressed person. With his back against the bedroom door and also his face overlooking the bed and the window, he begged for a few things: For his suffering to be over.....for J.D. to heal, and for Eliza to live a happy life.

After a few hard hours on praying and melancholy moments, he fell asleep with him curled up into a ball and his back still pressed against the door. He stood up and decided it was best to leave. So he got up and started on packing everything he had owned, knowing it was better off if he had left and maybe let everyone lead normal lives....not dealing with a potentially-psychopath boy waiting to explode.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D didn't watch the two argue since was focusing on the man at his feet as well as not passing out till he heard the door close. Once Sohrab entered the office he feel down but had the gun pointed at the man. He heard a laugh come from him but didn't have the energy to react like he usually would. Sitting against a wall he was about ready to pass out till heard Sohrab coming toward them.

"Sohrab go back into the office," he then saw the bat. "I'll be fine go back to the office," he assumed he was trying to get him to safety till he saw Sohrab bring the bat down. He was stunned for a moment but his vision began to get fuzzy. "Sohrab," he tried to reach him but ended up passing out to the noise of the bat hitting the man's skull.

J.D woke up in the hospital disorientated then remembered what had happened. Looking at the bandages on his chest he looked around for Sohrab but he wasn't with him. Slightly saddened by that fact he turned to turn down the volume on the machines. Unplugging himself he groaned from the pain wasn't going to stay in the hospital. He slid out of his head and began to get dressed. Looking at the clipboard he had a while till they came to check on him.

Dressed which was a struggle and he was glad his shirt was button since it would have been worse. He walked out of the room like he was just visiting and left to go home. Once outside he was annoyed since he would probably have to walk home. Chancing it he called Jameson to send a car to pick him up.

When he called he was told about Sohrab being upset since he was heard screaming. J.D grew worried and demanded that he was picked up right of way. Hanging up he walked toward his home so he could cut the time of how long it would take to get home. He bumped into his driver and jumped into the car quickly. His driver was going to slow for him so J.D for the first time yelled at him to go faster. Understanding that he was worried he went a little fast but knew it wasn't enough for J.D.

Finally getting home J.D ran into his home and went straight for Sohrab's room. Not bothering to knocked he accidentally slammed the door opened and saw Sohrab packing. "What are you doing?" He continued to watch him ignoring the pain that he caused himself from rushing.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:31 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The boy jumped and froze in response to J.D. slamming the door so hard like that. His 'what are you doing' thing made his heart pounce in a rhythmic beat not being able to comprehend on how he even got back here. Sohrab could see that he was in pain and that.....seemed to confuse him. "Should.......you be at the hospital?" He then decided to ignore his packing and get J.D. to a seat so he could rest as he got to the bathroom to get soak a rag in cold water so he could cool J.D.'s head. Returning he came in and sighs: "Look, I didn't want to cause anymore trouble so I decided it's best to keep my distance from everyone until the problem is settled; those men are after me....not Ashton, not Eliza....not you....just me. I figure if I left then they leave everyone alone." He then wiped J.D.'s face down. "Besides, I was expecting you to.....kind of kick me out after I....killed someone. Derrick is already looking at me like I am some type of monster..... he is not the first nor the last to think of me as such. And besides, Ashton is pissed off at me to even talk to me....but I guess I gave him too much to handle.....

"Also I might have to consider finding a 'professional'.....to help me get rid of this killing/aggressive side really......it might prevent more problems. But you seem to be in pain....need me to help you get to the bed?"
He was trying to be nice to J.D., somewhat assuming on how the teenage punk would act towards him; hell...even a celebrity s**t his pants after Sohrab beated some guy's brains out. "I'm sorry......for everything."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D made a face at the mention of the hospital, "I left before I was discharged." He shrugged his shoulder then winced since he shouldn't have done that. Sitting down he relaxed and let Sohrab came pat his face down since he was feeling a little hot. He began to get angry though, "You aren't causing me trouble," he shouted at Sohrab since he was angry that he was thinking like that. He frowned at the mention of Derrick, "Who cares what Derrick thinks that a** was forcing himself on you. Do you really care for that kind of guy?"

He grabbed the rag from Sohrab's hand and threw it across the room, "I can help you with that and you damn well know it." He then knocked Sohrab's hands away when he tried to help him up. "You lost it I almost shot a few other people when I heard they were coming for you. You protected me fine!" He didn't want Sohrab to leave he was finally feeling like he had someone important around and he didn't want to loose that feeling.

He then felt depressed at Sohrab saying sorry. Sitting back he looked at him wounded that he even had to say sorry. Sorry for being around him sorry for making him happy. He then slowly began to sit up, "Do you really want to leave?"

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:44 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab sighed, a bit shaky though as he did not feel good and had to hold back the crying. He shakes his head: "This is not a choice I wanna make, I don't know what to do man. I want a normal life.....for once! I kind of liked it here, to finally have a chance or normality, for Eliza to have normality....I am tired of putting up with the past. I don't wanna leave." He then felt the hand that J.D. knocked away from him. He then had to commute on what J.D. had said and also maybe ask.

"Nah.....I don't care anymore....I shouldn't...but at the same time I don't want to be associated with a dead man. I rather be known as the gay man...because at least gay people can be nice....not monsters." He then felt his eyes water as he soon realized this was the first time someone even took the time to look out for him. Most of the look-out had been Eliza.....Sohrab had to fend for himself when she needed caring. It actually.....was somewhat reliving to know he was not some sort of ghost that was ignored by everything around it. He fell onto his knees as his head hung low to the ground, his hair hid his face as he let the eyes run the tears down his face: "Don't make me leave........please.......I don't want to lose my only friend."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D shook his head at the comment about dead man. Standing up she felt a little queasy but he was determined to leave if Sohrab chose to leave. Seeing Sohrab crumble he felt bad thinking maybe he was to hard on him. He walked over and was about to pat him on the head but he lightly flicked his forehead. He then crouched down in front of him with a grunt and combed his fingers into Sohrab's hair to get it out of his face.

Seeing him he felt like just holding him but he was to injured to do that. "I was never going to make you leave." He then yanked Sohrab to him and hugged him with one arm since it hurt to much to wrap his other arm around him. "Just stay with me and you will be alright I can help you."

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:02 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab nodded a little in response, just needing a few deep breathes and a bit of time to get himself together. It was somewhat relieving to know J.D. wasn't going to kick him out, but at the same time.....it felt slightly weird. By the fact he flicked his head, combed the long black hair out of the way, and even hugging him with one arm. Normally he would get J.D. to let go out of awkwardness....but it seemed to be the right medicine in this situation. But Sohrab did want to ask him: "How though? Unless we find some shrink or something....." He raised an eyebrow as now he remembered again about J.D.'s injury.

"Can I at least help with that? I got some stuff to deal with that.....My ma actually bought it in case the old man decided to shot me out of spite." He then slowly pulled away from his arm as he then had a better look on his face. Then he heard his phone going off, vibrating against the bed which made the boy stand up and check to see who it was; and of course it made him roll his eyes: "Aunt Carol." He mumbled with disgust, wondering why that woman of all people was calling him. He thought she would never talk to him after finding out Sohrab was gay. He picked it up and was tempted to put it in voicemail but something told him to just answer it and see what she had to say. So he did:

"What?' He muttered in an annoyed manner.

"Can you come home?"

"Come home?" He repeated like he was surprised and yet, predicting to her that his answer was going to be no. "Why?" "Ashton.....apparently you said something to him....." Sohrab had to stop there, fully aware that Sohrab had said to him to put the 'worthless punk' in jail. "I am guessing it has to be now?'

Her silence made it convincing. "Fine." He said with no emotion as then the voice from the other end responded. "You need to meet him at the BJ's place..." "We can't meet in home or something?" But the phone clicked off which made Sohrab somewhat frustrated nonetheless. "Imma....go to BJ's with Ashton.....he says you're free to come along." He rather have J.D. along anyways......witnesses are necessary.

With Sohrab now seated, he stirred around his Coke as he knew it was going to be awkward now that a cop would be sitting in front of him. With that Ashton had arrived, but the way he looked did make Sohrab somewhat concerned....his hair seemed slightly messy and his eyes seemed red like they were irritated. The man then sat down and puts on a baseball hat as he tugged on his button-up shirt and pulled up his jeans as he then sighed: "Your not looking at me."

"Your the one looking irritated.....well...you look horrific."

"No ********' durr Sherlock." His attitude even made the teenager slightly worried. "Sorry." He mouthed as he then stirred the soda again as he heard the cop taking another breath. "Nah, I am just.........tired. I thought maybe this can make things slightly better." He then decided to say something: "Like I thought, your not charged with murder...since in your defense it was to protect yourself and also two people...as Derrick had said."

"Derrick?" He stopped stirring his soda when Ashton mentioned it. "Yeah, he said you scared the s**t out of him but he understands he would do the same thing if his friend got shot like that. And....for some reason he said that....he owes you dinner?" That made the boy slam his head against the desk as he remembered that: If they both lived then they have that....dinner date or whatever. "I am only delivering the message." He then decided to ask J.D. something: "You came along as well, the police department wanted to know from you if there was anything significant about the men?...Did they have an accent? Or wearing a certain uniform? We're getting close into catching them....and get the big guy so we can get this s**t over with and move along with life."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:40 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D nodded his head, "That's what we can do if you want." He nodded his head an agreement when Sohrab said he could help. When Sohrab's phone went off he knew he was going to be able to hold him much longer so he slowly let him go and watched him walk over to it. Hearing it was his Aunt he went a little tensed and gestured that he should pick up the phone.

Listening to Sohrab since he couldn't hear his aunt talking. When hearing he had to go home he frowned since she had kicked him out. He then nodded his head and got up slowly. "Alright I'll go."

J.D just sat quietly between the two listening to them talk since he didn't really know what was going on between the two. At the mention of Derrick he was paying more attention and shot Sohrab a look at the mention of dinner. When the hell did that happen? He fought the urge to ask the question since it wasn't his concern if Sohrab agreed to it. Why wouldn't he if his idol asked him to dinner. J.D rubbed the back of his head since he didn't really want to go to the police station also he ran away from the hospital. He then nodded his head finally since he didn't want Sohrab to go on his own. "Alright and after I answer all the question we can leave?"

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ashton nodded: "Of course. But your hospital escape did not make the staff happen...one reason is that your hurt and the other reason.....probably not being able to charge it up your a** and get the money." Sohrab had to hold his mouth to prevent spitting the water out from laughter as Ashton made some points. "Before you tell me though..." Ashton had to cough as if saying this was even more serious. "I....have to leave for a few weeks to follow the investigation. And my Mom won't be around as she has to attend her travel meetings......"

Sohrab raised a brow: "So..........your saying that Eliza would be with a babysitter." Ashton glanced at Sohrab. "Or with us?" "I can't risk it with the whole commotion and the possibility of someone out there. And the fact he has better security-"

"OK! But it would be harder to hide us since we gotta hide from parents. With only me it was easier...but we gotta hide a 6 year old kid who to be honest...tattles on everything and anything she sees wrong!" Ashton frowned: "I am aware of that. If they find out, just tell them that it is only momentairly and she'll be out in a week...or 2. "

"Your not getting this at all." He shakes his head with his hands supporting it to show his stress. Then the appetizers came out which was the normal sampler with buffalo wings, friend mozzerella sticks, jalapeno poppers, and nachos in one little tower which was fine for sharing. "Forget it though." He was not answering for J.D. but he imagined that the boy did not mind having the little girl over; after all he spent thousands and thousands of dollars to give her a birthday party! And boy did she brag about it to everyone she met, even the kids her age who got extremely jealous of her magical party. Sohrab popped the jalapeno popper into his mouth as he then now just waited for J.D.'s answer: one about the happening and then on if Eliza would stay with them or not.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D's replay to the hospital was a humph since he did have a point they knew how rich his family was and would most likely charge him for some B.S. Listening to his cousin say he was going out of town he didn't think much of it till he said his mother was going to be busy, "Eliza?" He frowned since he was worried about her being on her own then hearing Sohrab he smiled at the us part.

About to open his mouth and give Ashton his answer he was cut off by Sohrab. "Calm down its not an issue. I have a say in who lives in that house or not." He grumbled slightly then looked at Ashton "she can stay and she can either have her own room or sleep with Ashton which ever." He then leaned forward reaching for a buffalo wing but winced at the pain in his shoulder. "Did she start in the private school yet?" He tried to act like he wasn't in pain since he didn't want pity.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:05 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ashton could see that J.D. was in some sort of pain but he figured the kid did not want to be reminded of that...but he did say this: "Ice your shoulder for 15-20 minutes every day...and then you should some pendulum exercises to help the process of healing. It definitely helped when my shoulder was in extreme pain on my first years as a cop." He continued drinking his wine until J.D. asked on if Eliza started private school. "Well we got a month-free trail on one place, the concern I have though is that she might have problem with the kids her age like she did in the public school system. We'll see how it goes...." Sohrab kept drinking his soda as he spaced out, with his eyes looking out from the window.......

It passed by quickly though as Sohrab and Ashton could only do so little to make up for what happened during that school day. Well school technically got canceled since almost every student now appreciated their life and parents so they got home to calm down....with the two having lunch with the depressed cop. Eliza was suppose to come in after her first day there which would be around 3-4pm so with that Sohrab decided to get crap together. He unpacked everything from the suitcase, thinking of how retarded he probably sounded and how stupid he was as he put everything back. Then he started thinking about the fact that J.D. had combed his hair back and also hugged him with one arm. His face turned slightly red when remembering that, and now had to be curious if maybe....JUST MAYBE.....if J.D.....or Jason was gay. Sohrab smacked his head against the wall lightly to get rid of those thoughts and just move on....and also help J.D. with the tutoring and crap.

The little girl came in during one of the lessons Sohrab is trying to teach J.D. at with her little school uniform consisting of a white t-shirt with a black vest and a knee-length black skirt. Sohrab raised an eyebrow on that but he did not say a word about the uniform. "How was everything?" For some reason, Eliza did not do the normal squeaky-voice or a big smile.....she had a serious face on her which did not seem good. "Cousin Ash says I am staying here for a week?"

The teenage boy blinked a couple of times as he had not heard her say anything like that before. But he shakes his head to ignore it: "Just for a week." Then Eliza hugged J.D. softly as she then sat down with them with a book on her arm. Then she puts it out there: "Brother......why do you like guys?"

That made Sohrab spit his drink back in the cup when he wanted to take a sip. He gagged slightly as he tried to figure out that answer: "Who-...uugh- told you this?" "Cousin Ash did, he says it's the reason why Auntie is mad and also a overreactor." That made Sohrab slightly relieved but he had to hold the laugh. "It's.......a question I would not be able to answer." "Why?" "Tell me why Girls like Guys then?"

That made Eliza tip her head and sat there in silence. "It happens but nothing explains it right? It's just.....there and we don't think about it. Me liking the same gender is new for everyone so that's why Auntie reacts the way she does....it's unexpected." He then wiped his mouth as he had some soda all over his lips and cheeks from the sudden burst coming back to the drink. "Is there something you should be doing?....like homework." It was more of an order than a question as the girl frowned slightly and got her backpack. Sohrab started to see she was maturing a bit more faster than normal.....was this from the online schooling and after-school activities? Or was it from the private school that Ashton mentioned? Either way, it was slightly concerning.

"Need me to get you a drink?"

Eliza looked up and seemed to change to her normal self. "Milk please." With that the boy got up and poured some milk from the kitchen before handing it over to her. She said her thanks before gulping it down and staring at the two. Then another question popped in her mind: "Does Brother J also like guys?"

"You need to learn on what is the appropriate things to say." He mumbled before he could look back at the subject he needed to teach J.D. "That is not one of them."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas