Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
come on board on the broke train! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:10 am
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

I've brought along a couple of pennies with meee. Everyone seems to have at least hundreds of millions/billions nowadays? Is that the norm?

yes it pretty much normal now to have over 50mil ;-;
but yes its ok to bring a couple of pennies with you o;

Ohh... I better start vending again.
I feel even worse for newbies who find it impossible to quest. Because at this rate, it would take them years (or a lot of irl money) to get what they want without any donations.

i agree with you completely.
*hugs you* its ok we those who been playing gaia will help them though.
haha i already donated a lot of my gold to people. so right now trying to vend a bit and make some more gold so i can help more people out

I can imagine it's kinda intimidating though. Filing through ten announcements everyday with Gaia mostly liek BUY OUR STUFF 20% OFF ALL GC AND OH THIS BUNCH OF PIXELS WILL COST YOU $20 BUT DON'T WORRY THEY'RE VERY POORLY DONE PRETTY!1!!
I alternate between gifting and questing for my own items. It's not very organised donating, I peek around in gifting threads or quests. That's really generous of you! (:

ahah yah been donating/gifting item to people since 09 o;
but my 09 account got taken away from me and i lost everything and recently made this account back in 2012 xD but nahh i aint really generous just enjoy helping people that is all

Oh, how long have you been on Gaia for? It really sucks that your other account got banned. D;

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:30 pm
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

I feel even worse for newbies who find it impossible to quest. Because at this rate, it would take them years (or a lot of irl money) to get what they want without any donations.

haha i already donated a lot of my gold to people. so right now trying to vend a bit and make some more gold so i can help more people out

I can imagine it's kinda intimidating though. Filing through ten announcements everyday with Gaia mostly liek BUY OUR STUFF 20% OFF ALL GC AND OH THIS BUNCH OF PIXELS WILL COST YOU $20 BUT DON'T WORRY THEY'RE VERY POORLY DONE PRETTY!1!!
I alternate between gifting and questing for my own items. It's not very organised donating, I peek around in gifting threads or quests. That's really generous of you! (:

but my 09 account got taken away from me and i lost everything and recently made this account back in 2012 xD but nahh i aint really generous just enjoy helping people that is all

Oh, how long have you been on Gaia for? It really sucks that your other account got banned. D;

ahah been on this forsaken website since 09 x'D
and yaah D: and it didnt got ban o.o it just got hack xD  

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:26 am
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

I'm still on Gaia because I would hate to break off the relationships I've made with some great people. I definitely have attachment to the site too. But everyone has their limit, hopefully something will change before I finally get fed up, to hell with it.
Ahh that was a bad assumption. No one was able to do anything to get the account back, huh... D:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:06 pm
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

I'm still on Gaia because I would hate to break off the relationships I've made with some great people. I definitely have attachment to the site too. But everyone has their limit, hopefully something will change before I finally get fed up, to hell with it.
Ahh that was a bad assumption. No one was able to do anything to get the account back, huh... D:

yah.. i guess it fine about my account.. o;
n lmao yah i agree xD  

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

n lmao yah i agree xD

ughh i'm so tired right now. ;-; what's up?

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:28 pm
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

n lmao yah i agree xD

studying x'D haha wbu?  

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:37 pm
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

n lmao yah i agree xD

studying x'D haha wbu?

exams are soon for you? i've got one on monday, should probably stop procrastinating now...

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:49 pm
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

n lmao yah i agree xD

studying x'D haha wbu?

exams are soon for you? i've got one on monday, should probably stop procrastinating now...

ahah yup exams plus i got a project /:
hahah  

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:20 am
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

n lmao yah i agree xD

studying x'D haha wbu?

hahah

haha, best of luck then.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:13 pm
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

studying x'D haha wbu?

hahah

haha, best of luck then.

ahah i think i mess up xD  

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 pm
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel
KozuHiroxD
LeviaEthel

studying x'D haha wbu?

hahah

haha, best of luck then.

ahah i think i mess up xD

what subject was it? i'm sure you did fine. (:
i always regret not trying harder after i finish the exam, but ah well, i have no motivation anyway.

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff