Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:44 pm
[Civilian D > Kyle, Xander]

"I believe it was scheduled to start at 3," the taller of the pair responded with a slight inclination of her head, glancing to the narrow watch on her wrist, "so there's still a while yet."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:46 pm
Rory nodded to the grunt as he seemed to relax a little bit. "It'll be alright," Leading him towards the building, he caught sight of the pair standing around, waiting for the event to begin.

Taking up a similar posture, he folded his arms over his chest as he looked over at Civilians A and B. "Hey."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:49 pm
[Civilian E > Kyle, Xander]

The shorter girl offered a shrug in response to his question, though needn't say anything, given her companion's quick response.

The Audino had been staring up at the Ditto and looked mildly horrified and possibly even offended at its wink. The blonde distracted her as he knelt down, though, and her ears twitched up and down a little as she watched him curiously, and made a gentle cooing sound at him.

"Yes," the shorter girl said with a nod, any hint of the frown she previously had effectively gone, "that's Dina."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:51 pm
[Skyla > Izaya, Aulus, Riley]

"Yessir!" Skyla confirmed enthusiastically, smiling brightly. She shrugged her shoulders lightly at his question, though her expression didn't fade, "I took a little time off to come by. This region doesn't have a Pokemon League, so I'm acting as a kind of temporary representative."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:54 pm
[Skyla]

If Claire hadn't told them not to go off alone, he would have. He could be reading the panels, listening to some other conversation... but he was here and he was going to be patient and give Izaya a chance to get to the point. Whatever his point turned out to be. There were other things he could do though, kind of, like size up the terrain.... Yep, it all looked very much like a building surrounded by flat ground with very little in the way of cover and not far from the water. Welp, that answered that one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:54 pm
Icey... That one was -good-.
She'd have to try and get this game going again later...

For now.
Lu and Ranger C
"Hi there, yes. We were wondering, if we're not disturbing you -too- much, what do you recommend we see while we're waiting for the display? And, how long do we have? You see, we've come a really long way, and we want to stretch our legs and take in everything we can but we'd -hate- to miss the special display... It's a chance in a lifetime, you know? Sorry, I'm rambling. He's always telling me to shut up," Tambrey jabbed a thumb back at Lu and laughed "but, well, what would you suggest for us to make the most of our visit?"  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:56 pm
[Kyle, Civilians D & E]

Xander looked at the Audino then gave a grin at Kyle. "I remember you talking excitedly about them before. I'm glad you finally got to see one." He turned to the taller girl, his grin turning lopsided. "Thank you. It would have been a shame to miss it because we couldn't find the right time."

The Ditto gave a pout at the Audino's look. It was only a wink!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:57 pm
[Skyla]

"Oh, I see! That's awfully kind of you," he answered, mimicking an expression of awe. "I'm sure you're busy enough in Unova. But is there a reason you, specifically, are the temporary representative?" Nakura wondered. "Did the rangers ask for your expertise on Flying-types?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:58 pm
Trailing along after Rory, the teen ran a hand through his choppy hair as they approached Civilians A and B. "Hello." He greeted in turn, offering a small wave as he peered curiously around at all the the rangers milling about and setting up. He stood just behind and to the left of Rory, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:01 pm
[Civilian A > Rory, Zacharie]

"...just so fascinating how much they change between seasons," the black-haired woman was saying to her companion, gesturing animatedly as she spoke, "and even still we're making discoveries. Why, just last year, we--oh, um, hello?" She replied, blinking a little confusedly at the two young men that approached and greeted them.

[Ranger C > Tambrey, Lu]

That was a lot of words. He passed a hand through his blue hair, looking from one to the other with an apologetic look. "Uhh, I think at least an hour? Maybe more? I don't really know too much," he admitted, dropping his hands. "To be honest, I came here from Kanto just to help out with this, so I'm not really familiar with the Decolore Islands at all.. There's lots of display boards up around though?" He finished rather unhelpfully.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:01 pm
[Skyla > Izaya, Aulus, Riley]

"Oh, no, nothing like that," Skyla responded, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap. "It'd just been a while since I'd taken some time off, so I volunteered when the opportunity came up. To tell the truth, I don't even know what kind of pokemon it is that they've got!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:05 pm
(Xander Civilian D and E and Dina)

"Its nice to meet you Dina." Kyle said with a charming grin, greeting the girl's pokemon before he too pushed himself to his feet, looking over at Xander "I know me to! I'm lucky I asked ladies."
Kyle turned back to the two. "OH! geeze I'm rude, sorry, we just come waltzing up to you like that. My name is Rudy, and this is my brother Caleb." He introduced holding his hand out to the taller of the two first. "And you are-?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:06 pm
[Skyla]

"Huh! I would have thought they'd at least have told you, especially as the League representative," the black-haired man answered in surprise. "I guess they really want to keep it as a surprise." Tilting his head, he continued, "I won't bother you as much as I can help, then, since this is supposed to be your time off. But before I go, I just wanted to ask - "

Nakura gestured toward the fountain. "Would you happen to know anything about that fountain? I don't know if you've been here before, but I was curious as to if that's always been here or not. It seemed kind of odd to me since I thought that pokemon was one from the Kanto reigon."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:08 pm
[Skyla]

Damn. "I suppose they're enjoying their suspense a whole lot to not even tell a gym leader," Aulus muttered, squinting over towards the program area. Was there anything else useful to gather here? It seemed like Skyla didn't know anything about the pokemon and wasn't involved in security or anything either. If hostilities did kick off she could be a problem but he wasn't sure that she was actually all that relevant right now.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:10 pm
[Civilian D > Kyle, Xander]

The woman returned the gesture with her own gloved hand, "No worries. My name is Noel, and this is Lily."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff