Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hawthorne Ridge

Back to Guilds

A Town of Perplexing Opportunity 

Tags: Persecution, hell, torture, demons, angels 

Reply Main City
Dougray Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:25 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

(thanks for listening -_-)

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko silenty followed after Simon staying back some to not be noticed looking the man up and down before stepping out of the shadows. "you speak like we are similar demon. though i try to show what i am at all times i dont wear a mask to hide myself or who i really am" Kousuko said. his eyes glaring at the demon. te goden orbs narrowing dangerously showing he cleary didnt ike the man or trust him  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:34 pm
Simon Haddock
Loyal Servant to Annabelle Dougray
"............"
User Image

Simon bowed as if serving the man and did not say anything about his words. Simon was human, he had nothing to say about it. Though it is possible that the demon was talking about him, no one ever talks about simon. He gestured the man inside and tried to lead him back into the room they were in in the first place, away from annabelle and the others
gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:35 pm
darkiscool2
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

(thanks for listening -_-)

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko silenty followed after Simon staying back some to not be noticed looking the man up and down before stepping out of the shadows. "you speak like we are similar demon. though i try to show what i am at all times i dont wear a mask to hide myself or who i really am" Kousuko said. his eyes glaring at the demon. te goden orbs narrowing dangerously showing he cleary didnt ike the man or trust him

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Leo shifts to look past simon and at kousuko who was glaring this reaction caused his smile to grow wider in size he places his left hand against his face the skin freezing at the touch his own blue eyes turning to slits as he faces the source of energy that had drawn him towards the mansion.

` some of us do not have the luxury to walk around unmasked we are a hated species after all but dont worry im not here to fight at least not yet anyway so allow me to introduce myself properly`

Leo extend his right hand as to shake kousukos the skin around his arm turning blue as his body temperature lowers drastically revealing the breed of demon he was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:42 pm
darkiscool2
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"dragons are well hated though not all of us deserve it." Kousuko said. he extended his hand as lighting seemed to jolt through the scales of his arm as well as his finger tips taking the mans hand and shaking. "names kousuko pleasure to meet you...though i suggest you leave the ownwer has some guest that we shouldnt get involved with" He said not trying to threaten at this point but simply give a hint not wanting simon or himself in trouble for pushing their luck further

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Ice and lightning clash as there hands shake he smiles through the electricity coursing into his hand and up his arm the pain was mild as neither seemed to be trying to hurt each other this was just a greeting between monsters the boy extends his other hand to simon as if to say are you one of us the otion to shake was all his.

` your a dragon well that is quite rare first time meeting someone like you hehe so are you strong id like to see it that which you are hiding`

his expression grew cold as he followed simon into the other room away from public view as to not disturb the master of the house when he looked outside he could see the beautiful garden more and more he wondered why a dragon would live among humans or how many monsters really lived in this mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:06 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon closed the door behind them, the handshake was discerning. Simon was just a human in a room with these two creatures both of which weren't supposed to be there. He did not know what to say so he simply got them drinks, he was a butler after all. he put a tray with tea right in front of them and closed the curtians so that they wouldn't be tempted to cause anymore distractions. He lit some candles and it gave the room and eerie feel to it.

sit please.

he said trying to relax the room
gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:15 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

(lets quote ony the active people at the moment so the others dont have a wll of notices to come to

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

kousuko grinned and walked up to his room and sat down seeing the blood here and tere from his tail the night before he sighed and relaxed a bit. "thank you simon...you can sit and relax some you know we're equals you and I" he said hoping to calm the butler as well as show respect to the man. he took a sip of his tea before looking at Leo. "now then what do you mean see what im hiding? also i like to think of myself as strong but one can never know such things unless tested" he said grinning some but eaning back watching the demon cosely trying to decided what to do next  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:43 pm
darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

(lets quote ony the active people at the moment so the others dont have a wll of notices to come to

Leo agreed to the butlers terms he quietly pulled out his own chair before taking a seat and a sip of tea with only the three of them in the room the boy let revealed his true personality in the eerie lighting of the room the boy leaned forward and spoke with a low tone as to not alert the others downstairs.

` I was searching for a home having destroyed my birthplace i look to turn this city into my home but to do that i will need to change the very foundation of this society make the monsters take up there proper roles as pariah feared but respected for our power as it stands now we are friends but if you let these humans chain you i will be forced to act do you understand kousuko the truly strong walk a path through carnage cleaving and freezing our way to a better tomorrow`

Leo lowers his cup of tea the liquid inside frozen solid from contact with his lips even in human form his body would emit a cold energy the candles begin to flicker as he rises from his seat making his way towards the window the boy would close his eyes resting his head against the glass

` true strength comes from love when you have something so precious that your willing to kill the world for just a smile then your know why i cannot stop this has been quite an eventful day but i think its time we end our little show of hospitality`

Leo turns looking at kousuko with a sorrowful smile as if telling him that he was strong possible stronger then the injured dragon he did not mention it but the smell of blood was still thick in the air and simon did not seem to be the fighting type leaving only the dragon.

Kousuko

gray reaper

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:00 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon did not like the two conversing like this, he fond it a bit unsettling. he stood and watched them display their power
gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:10 pm
darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Listened to Leo and sighed slowly standing up. He didnt like the challenge and he felt a roar welling up in his chest wanting to show just what he coud do but pushed it down. " thays where i disagree. we can find our place amongst them without having to kill. the endless sluaghter is what made them fear our kinds and hate us. the reason so few of us still live is becuase too many shared your idea. Siding with the humans to protect them from people doesnt make me weak. choosing to protect the weak and take the harder path that shows your real strength. If i didnt want to behave for the moment i would already have started the fight but i propose a diffrent chalenge. we can find out who is wrong or right when we both are at our best.just dont disappoint me iciclle demon or you might just end up lossing your head" Kousuko said. energy crackling around him as the wind outside picked up. a storm was well on it's way at this point. He wasn going to take the mans insuts sitting down and as a dragon he had to meet every chalenge and right now he was more then eager to shwo the demon who was in charge here

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:31 pm
darkiscool2
darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

Leo burst into laughter as kousuko rose to his feet speaking about peace like there was actually a chance that there species could co exist tho the challenge did seem to be a fun idea he decided to agree to this condition at the mention of his demon race the atmosphere in the room changed the blood lust was heavy between kousuko and leo.

` Its easy to be strong when humans are all that challenges you acting high and mighty while standing in the home of your future owner is this really the world you've lived or i for one will never be a pet as for my race the day will come when your throat lays at the heel of my foot bloody lizard`

The boy raises his head as to look down on kousuko knowing full well he was already at his best with a grin he speaks with a cold tone ` injured dragons should just keep there wings clipped right now you couldn't fly if i threw you into the sky or do you really want to involve your beloved humans in our war seeing as there right down those steps`

Leo chuckled to himself walking forward as to stand face to face with kousuko ` For now i think it be best that you back down little dragon we agreed to have our fight another day so relax` the boy once again took his seat he retrieves the frozen puck of tea in which he begins to eat still watching kousuko waiting to see if he would endanger humans after all.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:42 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"I am no slave hell spawn. I wear no shackles or chains im here of my own free will and coud crush this house if i wanted to. as for the fying comments. your wrong. If i wantedd i coud fly right now becuase you dont seem to understand the kinds of dragons. Im a japanese dragon or long dragon. i dont need wings to soar. As for my strength. the humans are your challenge not mine my challenge is demons and other beasts like you. Wild animals in need of being put down and crushed beneath my caws like vermin"
Kousuko said. he was getting angrier and that was never good. Lightning was now cracking the sky rapidly the storm appearing in full swing looking like the start of a hurricane. this was kousuko''s doing though he didnt mean to. his power was with the air and lightning so storms were also his. one might even look at him as the thunder god but that would be stupid. "Say what you want but im done with this game you've tested my temper and are succeding at making it grow but for the current peace et us not discuss our diffrences" He said sitting and calming down taking a long drink from the Tea before pouring them each some more  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:44 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon walked in between the two and looked at Leo, he had on his normal expression and he raised his hand as if to say, "that's enough" he was not the most terrifying looking boy but he would fight if he had to, and probably lose

Think of Miss Dougray

he said quietly. even though the demon had not yet met annabelle
gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:10 pm

` so global genocide for all monsters is what you seek and you look at me like i come from hell i do not wish to wipe out humanity no i mean to rule them to make this city a safe haven for the lost or abandoned yes i may need to kill to achieve what i seek but at least i do not kill my own kind i have not stooped to the floor for the humans scraps`

Leo smiles warmly towards simon who manages to get between the two before any punches could be thrown he looks at the human who mentions a females name once again leo steps back unwilling to risk giving into his more violent nature he could no longer sit tho as the sounds of lightning were becoming bothersome.

` a wingless beast your more a warm then dragon and come the day we fight i will show you a giants rage it will not stop till everything you hold dear is frozen for my viewing pleasure now remember dragon we will never fight on equal grounds there will always be something or you to protect and another thing or me to destroy war is only about the survivors everyone else becomes a number to be forgotten.

Leo bowes his head to simon his smile returning once more as he speaks with a warm tone ` simon its about time i take my leave tell miss Dougray that i look forward to meeting her tho next time her name wont save you kousuko please make sure you heal quickly`

Twitchylessthanthree

gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

gray reaper

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:28 pm
darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree
gray reaper

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"A giants wrath is all you have to offer? my then ill be waiting here to see what comes next. enough the conversations boring me be gone with you and all this BS about taking over. your settling for a town when your sights should be higher if you aim to take anything. goodbye Leo it was a pleasure tallking to you"
Kousuko said. he was annoyed now more then ever with the man but camed the storm outside. he would just hold it in not letting the demon see his aggitation even though his fangs were aching to eat him alive frozen or not

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff