Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[POST-RAID ORP] Bloody But Victorious! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:02 pm
Lex smiled at the Jirachi, he was absolutely adorable. Lex gently high fived the excited legendary. "We're roomies. Poor Z-man here puts up with my baby fire type around all his plants so I just had to check on how he is doing. Maybe I'll buy him some get well flowers."

"But it is nice to meet you Tremain."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:09 pm
Aulus might be drugged up to the eyeballs but that he was still able to detect something a bit off in his best friend's manner, especially in that little not-laugh. That didn't mean he knew what he should do or say or exactly what was up but he knew it was there.... Oh, yeah, dur; Alex was probably worried. If their places were reversed he certainly would be.

Squeezing Alex's hand a little harder for a moment - though it wasn't anything like his usual hard grip; he wasn't exactly up to 'bone-crunching' at the moment - Aulus gave a little 'heh' and an even littler shrug, still smiling in what he hoped was a reassuring manner. It might be reassuring if 'extremely happy' and 'slightly concussed looking' was Alex's idea of reassuring.

"Well according to the medics on the boat 'Mr Rib went stabby stab on Mr Lung'. That's the technical term, you understand," said Aulus in the most fake-serious manner he was capable of mustering but the jesting in his eyes soon died and he couldn't help a glance over at the tube. "So... yeah. They're draining stuff out of my lung." If it didn't stop bleeding soon, or if a subsequent scan turned up a clot that hadn't gone away, there was going to be surgery involved. He really, really hoped to avoid that.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:59 am
Xander gave Izaya a lopsided smile. "I wanted to keep an eye out for everyone that got hurt. I sent Frost a message a little while ago." He said then took a sip of the tea he had in hand. He was quite after that for a bit, watching Hayes, Faleen and Izaya interact. He raised an eyebrow when Izaya started to hobble off for seemingly no reason. The blond looked over at Faleen with a raised eyebrow, silently asking her if she was going to go after him or should he.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:18 pm
"Yeah, yeah," Rory waved off her concern but took it into consideration. They'd just started getting settled into the new labs before they'd gone to retrieve the Keldeo; there was still plenty to be done and investigated. "That it does. It'll be interesting when we can get back in there."

He glanced over in her direction. "What about you? Are you okay?" he'd been worried once he'd heard the scream but he hadn't been able to see...then there was the giant bird.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:31 pm
Tambrey resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the reply regarding Rory's stitches, but she was confident enough in the fact he'd take care of himself to recover well enough.

"Uh... Well a lot of things hurt," she admitted "but I'm reasonably certain, as were the medics, that mostly I just have a leg fracture- probably not quite as bad as last time- and a rather nasty, um, hole in my side... but that will be fine. More bruising than anything else, really, contributing to the pain; I got very lucky..."
It had been a relief, especially after, at first, finding herself unable to move immediately after the Keldeo's attack.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:19 pm
Rory allowed himself to relax as Tambrey explained; she had been hurt but she would be fine. Then again, of course she would; she was awake and talking to him and she'd been through worse than this.

"Good," he breathed out, leaning back, "good."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tinnunculus

Spacey Spark

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm
Punctured lung. Draining stuff. "Oh," said Hayes, followed by an equally intelligent "Huh."

"Okay," he said at last in a new voice. It had a hint of a laugh in it, and was much closer to his usual one. "I was gonna see if you wanted to grab something to eat and hang out for a while, but.." He looked at the tube again. "Yeah."

"You get your legendary whatever at least?"

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:31 pm
Aulus gestured a little, very vaguely, to the tube with his free had. "Sorry, kind of... anchored here. By several points, some which are best not mentioned in company, y'know?" Maybe Alex would stay anyway? Even if he wasn't being all that interesting. He hadn't seen him in a year and everything... well it didn't hurt, not at all, but... well he didn't really want to be on his own. He'd be in a room full of people either way, he knew that but... but.... Well he just wanted Alex to stay that was all.

Instead of saying any of that Aulus said; "Yeah we got it. Keldeo anyway, the bloody bacon bird got away from us. ********. Tried to get a sample, that's what Char was doing up there, but no dice." Giving a weary sigh Aulus closed his eyes for a moment but soon opened them again, looking up at Alex with tired eyes. "But we got it. Mission complete.... Tam and I were leading on it, in the field anyway. More or less." He wanted Alex to know that because despite injuries it had been a complete success. It was something to be proud of, right? Another bullet point on his resume. Another step towards catching up with his friend, maybe. Maybe.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:36 pm
"We'll be back in the labs in no time... And probably to a -tonne- of work to do..." Tambrey grinned sheepishly. "I don't really want to imagine the amount of paperwork, virtual or not, that's going to be... uh... 'available for review' once we're back in the labs considering the situation."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm
"Bacon..?" Hayes echoed, half-turning to look at the morphine drip. He didn't seem in a hurry to go anywhere, though; though its grip had relaxed from 'uncomfortable' to merely firm, one hand still gripped Aulus' while the other rested comfortably on his friend's shoulder.

"You and.." Pause. "-Tambrey?" The blond grinned, giving the agent's shoulder a light squeeze. "That's great, man - congrats. That's really good. Tam's the girl in your karate class, right?"

Rocket Agent Hayes

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:18 pm
"Bacon," Aulus repeated firmly. "It's like... red and black and streaky looking. Like overcooked bacon, see?" Bacon. Why did it have to smell so damn good? It sometimes made being vegetarian very difficult, did bacon.

"And yeah," he nodded slightly, "that Tam. Tam from... well, you know." More did not need to be said, 'you know' was in fact - in this context - extremely specific. "She was good," he added, keeping his voice down so that Tam wouldn't hear herself being discussed. "Competent and, you know, good good cop. We're living across from each other now actually...." He missed living across from Alex. Tam was great, he considered her to be one of his best friends... but that was 'one of'. Alex was different. "We marathoned Agents of Shield when we moved in here so I'm caught up on that now and...." Was there a conclusion to that sentence? He wasn't sure and so he made an 'eh' face and gestured vaguely with his free hand for a moment before letting it flop back down onto the bed beside him.

"So what do you think of it here so far?" he continued after a moment. "Have you had a look around yet?" He hoped Alex liked it better than he did, but his room was looking a bit better with the new lighting he'd got and some personal touches. Once he got that screen thingie it might even feel comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:52 pm
Hayes' smile of mild bemusement suggested that he did not, in fact, see, but would go along with it for the sake of a very good and very drugged friend. "Right, okay," he agree, on the basis that vegetarians probably had these kind of hallucinations sometimes. As Aulus described Tam, there was a quieter echo of "Right."

He readjusted his hold on Kurt's shoulder, and shook his head.

"Just dropped my stuff and came here. Place looks pretty much the same, just very.." he glanced at the walls, "indoors. Therac's gonna hate it,"the blond half-laughed. "I'll have to get him outside each day, maybe get one of those full spectrum lamps. Spend weekends topside.. think there's a TV at my place, so co-op whenever you're game." He smiled at his friend again. "You?"

Rocket Agent Hayes

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:04 pm
Aulus simply assumed that Hayes saw, as it was patently obvious to him, and nodded. "Damn thing. Next time we see it... if we see it again I suppose, well anyway I'll be better prepared. ********' oversized Pidgey won't know what hit it. Oh wait, that will be me! Or one of my team. Right between the eyes." Damn straight they would, he wouldn't tolerate letting something like that hurt him twice. That was how you dealt with threats; you got stronger, you got better, and when they came back you dealt with them.

Oh, right though, he'd asked about the base and Alex was talking.

"Yeah," Aulus agreed, "it is... it's very indoors isn't it? The air smells... indoors. Uh. That's not the right word really. Not sure what the right one is. I think my thesaurus is stored somewhere under the morphine right now." Derp. What had he been saying before he got distracted?

"Uh...." Aulus blinked and then raised his free hand to rub at his eyes. "Oh right, yeah. It's just a bit... closed. I'm getting plants though, and Tam's going to make me a plant that glows in the dark too.... Oh and I'm going to get, like," he made a little gesture and frowned in mildly frustrated puzzlement and he tried to find words. "You know, like a screen arty thingie that shows a changing outdoor scene? Something like that, think that'll improve my room and... co-op. Yeah. I've missed that too. Probably loads of stuff has come out in the last year, we've got catching up to do and... well I'll probably be off work for a while." Ugh. There was nothing worse than enforced leave. "I like holidays. Not this. I'm going to go all puddingy before I can exercise again."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:52 pm
"Yeah," Hayes laughed at the morphine comment, which came after listening to that enthusiastic (and bizarre) rant. "They, uh, they.. put a lot in you." A lot. While there were many Pokemon out there waiting to be discovered, they probably weren't Processed Meat types.

Unfamiliar lines and shadows were crossing his friend's face. "Screen sounds cool," the blond agreed, "and yeah, lots to catch up on.. but you look really tired, man." This frank assessment came with a little furrow of his brow. "Maybe you should rest."

Tinnunculus

Spacey Spark

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:10 pm
"I am tired. Haven't been this tired in... well, in ages." The thought that had just come to mind was 'since we escaped the airship and my back got turned into bacon' but he was with it enough not to bring that incident up with Alex. Much better to just... just leave it vague. Or maybe elaborate to Alex didn't wonder.

Aulus blinked.

"Like, you know, when the base blew up. That was a pretty tiring day. They've built some sodding trainer centre there now, can you believe? Though I suppose a sodding great tower wasn't that great of a secret base really. Be interesting to know how that one came about." An old structure they'd re-purposed? Sounded plausible.

"So.... Yeah. I guess I should just let m'self sleep some more but...." He wanted to keep talking to Alex, he hadn't seen Alex in more than a year and though they always texted multiple times a day no matter how busy they were it- he.... He'd just missed him that was all and right now everything felt weird and not exactly real and he didn't want to be left on his own but Alex probably wanted to see Faleen and.... Stuff. Yea.

Aulus closed his eyes again, fingers tightening a little on Alex's.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff