Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:37 pm
Mute Black Sheep

If Wynn had been able to see Makar would have made a cute sight in the morning but since he couldn't all he heard was the 's**t' that escaped his lips. Immediately he felt like he'd done something wrong. Before he woke the other he really hadn't been regretting it yet now it seemed like it was something to regret. He felt like the child who got to eat the cookie out of the jar uncaught only to find out he was too full to eat his supper: guilty. Still he didn't know what he had to feel guilty about! Rationally it made no sense to him that he was panicking this much.

Flushing white and feeling for the edge of the covers Wynn felt mortified, like he'd molested Makar against his will just by waking up still in his bed. Grabbing the edge of the covers he tossed them off squeaking out a really pathetic sorry. Ducking his head and feeling ashamed he stumbled out of the bed and knocked into something with his hip. "Ah," placing a hand on it he steadied himself. Just the side table. A chill ran over him and his face heated again because he realized his clothes must have fallen off last night as well. "Oh god..." he groaned trailing the edge of the bed till he got to the door.

"Sorry, sorry," Wynn muttered trying to find the doorknob getting slightly frustrated with having to pat the wall or whatever. Finally he just gave up and bumped his head against the wall. "Am I even close to the door?" He sighed miserably.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:06 pm
RosesandBlood

"Wynn, wait!" Makar threw the covers off of himself to chase after the other, but unfortunately for Wynn, he didn't know his bedroom well at all and hit a small table hard. Makar didn't need to chase at all since Wynn actually walked in the opposite direction of the door. Makar felt bad for the young man, it must have been bad to wake up and hear that come from him. Makar let out a small chuckle. "You're actually on the other side of the room." Makar stood and pulled the top blanket off of his bed. "Don't run, please." He wrapped the blanket around Wynn's shoulders before leading him back to the bed and carefully sitting him down. "I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean for it to sound like that." Makar sat next to him, not caring about his nakedness.

"I just saw the look on your face." Makar looked Wynn over, wishing for the first time that Wynn could see. "I thought I had done something wrong." Makar touched Wynn's cheek and leaning in, laying a small kiss on him. Dammit, he couldn't keep doing this now. Just because they slipped up last night didn't mean this could keep happening. For the longest time, Makar had only restricted himself to flings, one night stand and sex friends. A relationship was not something he needed or ever wanted. His job didn't allot one. It was the last thing he sought in a person, until now.

"I don't regret what happened last night." Makar pulled himself away from Wynn, sitting back on his bed. "Your sister was right, Wynn. I am gay. I just didn't want that to scare you away." Makar sighed and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:55 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn felt miserable hearing he was no where near getting away from this awful situation. Sighing he resisted at first but eventually didn't feel like fighting it. Pulling the top blanket closer he tugged it up under his chin. It was a surprise to hear the other man admit what he himself had been feeling. The warm breathe made him turn his face so Makar could peck his lips gently, it made Wynn smile a bit. Again Makar spoke the words he was hiding.

Chuckling Wynn leaned his head to the side. "Again..." he smiled a bit wryly. "But I don't regret it either. I don't see it as having done anything wrong. Both of us were consenting... and I really think I started it..." his cheeks warmed. He'd been pretty relaxed and loose with his thoughts and actions so if anything it would have been up to Makar to say no. Then again Wynn hadn't known he acted that way when given too much to drink.

However the confession meant to startled him didn't. "Um I kind of figured since, well you know, last night..." again his cheeks heated and his ears felt hot. How did you compliment someone on that?! Sighing he reached over and fondled Makar's leg until he found his arm and then hand. Patting it he smiled a bit. "I honestly don't know what her problem is. It's like hating me for being born blind. It's part of who you are, Makar." Wynn wanted to reassure him that being gay would in no way shape the way he saw or felt about him.

"Uh, anyways... I'm not sure how to handle this situation.... Neena hates you. If the word had a shape it would be large and angry with many pointed bits..." he said feeling sorry for the poor guy. Really his sister was just too mean. Even if they both did dangerous and possibly bad jobs it didn't mean she had the right to judge him before knowing everything. "And I kind of just slept with you...almost....somewhat... And I'm pretty sure she might try and kill you for it." He wanted to roll his eyes at that but he was pretty serious. "So I'm sorry if I made a face... this is new for me..." burrowing down into the blanket his ghostly eyes stared out at Makar while his brown hair stuck up at odd angles. It was rather charming since the tips of his ears were still red.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:36 am
RosesandBlood

If only Makar could be more honesty to Wynn, he would tell him that it wasn't exactly him being gay why Neena hated him, but who he was and what he did that she hated. Of course he couldn't every tell Wynn that. It would put the young man in harms way. "Thank you Wynn." At least he wasn't going to be bothered with the fact after everything was already done. "In all honesty, I don't care that she hates me. She always has since the moment we met. There's no changing that but you're an adult, Wynn. I know you do rely on her but that still doesn't mean she has to control you." Makar tilted Wynn's head back by lifting his chin.

Makar chuckled. "In an sense, we did have sex but not in the typical manner. It was foreplay." Unlike Wynn, Makar didn't get drunk despite having drank more than the younger male. "Don't apologize. You've done nothing wrong." Makar smoothed over the hair that stuck out. "Neena will take any chance to kill me even without knowing what we did so don't worry about that." He smiled. "Why don't you get some more rest? Sleep off your hang over." He needed to make some calls and hoped that Wynn would be asleep when he did.

Makar remained in the room for a while before pulling on his pants and heading for the kitchen. He didn't close the door all the way when he left in case Wynn needed to get out. It would be easier to find with it the way it was. He stopped in the kitchen to put food into Nana's and Nurse's bowls and to make coffee. He stood in the living room with the television on low. The news woman spoke of the bodies that had been pulled out of the harbor. Every body found and pulled were men that he had killed.

"Police are saying that it is none other than the Butcher that's already killed so many in the past. The police have been unable to connect the Butcher to any local gangs or mob families. If you have any information, please, contact the police so we can finally bring an end to these horrendous crimes. We will be covering more about these bodies as more is released."

He left the television on as he walked through the kitchen, grabbing his pack of cigarettes before heading outside. Makar walked to the furthest corner of the back yard as he made his call. He needed to talk to his boss. "So you did see the news then. It's about time we change locations. It'll only be a matter of time before we're found. Anywhere I can dump a body. That's all I need." Makar remained on the phone, talking low as he paced in the corner before heading inside. He would have to make some lie to Wynn about his change of jobs, if the young man asked. For now though, Makar headed back for his room. He stood at the foot of the bed before removing his pants, naked again, and crawling back into bed with Wynn.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:44 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Once again Makar's words soothed him. It washed away the dark doubts he held about everything he did being good enough for his sister. Makar was good for him it seemed although Neena would undoubtedly say he was not. Peeking he red cheeks and nose out from under the blankets as the other lifted his chin a small relaxed smile was on his lips. But hearing that what they did have been sex confused him. Wasn't sex intercourse? They'd only got each other off a few times.... Well this was a whole new world he was falling into so he left it at that.

However his stomach quivered while Makar pet his head. His fingers tingled too and it made him wiggle his toes a bit. The other's touch was very pleasing to him even though he usually didn't want unannounced touching. Nodding at the suggestion of more sleep he laid down. Snuggling into the pillows he sighed while Makar did whatever he was doing. The bed smell like him, it made Wynn smile more. Getting to stay with Makar was probably the best thing that had ever happened to him.

But still, what did last night mean for them? A fling or a start of a relationship? He didn't want to think of it as just sex but it wouldn't be heartbreaking, well much hopefully, if that's all it turned out to be. Makar did seem to have a busy life. And it had been Wynn that jumped him... As he faded off to sleep Wynn's thoughts turned dirty and he was drifting off to a wet dream when his nose picked up coffee. Makar was going to be up for a bit. Then again it was morning wasn't it? Then he could just take care of this himself and it would be okay.

The creak on the bed made him jump and his hand pause. Was it Nurse or-- A warm body slipped under the covers and Wynn's face heated up. Like a naughty child he'd been caught. "Um..." he murmured looking towards the other man.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:57 pm
RosesandBlood

((So sorry for the long a** wait! DX Work's been killing me ;A; ))

Makar found Wynn in bed in a rather compromising position. After promising that he would help the other male and after he had, Makar got back up again. Their little morning fun helped him wake. He let Wynn shower first as he made more coffee for them both this time. He stood in the living room in only his underwear from last night. He was watching the news report about the bodies.

"Ten in total have been pulled from the harbor. Police say that it looks like each one had been tortured before being dumped. This is the Butcher's handy work. The police captain will be speaking a few words about exactly what the force will be doing to protect the city's citizens. As stated before, the serial killer, dubbed the Butcher had killed many in the past and more are presumed dead, their bodies never found." Makar arched a brow, a small smirk on his face. When Wynn came out, he let the other know that the coffee was ready before going to the bathroom for his own shower.

The thought about what he and Wynn were doing did come into his mind. It wasn't something he wanted to think about. He told himself that if it continued or got serious, then he would deal with it then.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:11 am
Mute Black Sheep

It had been horribly embarrassing to be caught but Makar took it in stride and ended up falling back in bed with him. Of course afterwards he wanted a shower, so maybe he'd wake up and stop all this nonsense. Wynn couldn't take another round like that right now he was all gooey inside and his toes still tingled. No he probably couldn't handle any more bliss right now. After the shower and a new set of underwear he felt clean and still blissed. Still he glared in the general direction of the bed and swore he'd wash the sheets today!

Bumbling into the living room, flush and damp from his shower, Wynn caught the end of the news broadcast about the found bodies. He didn't think much of it other than a small prayer for the dead souls. He smiled a bit at Makar and waited to listen a bit more on what the police where doing before going to the kitchen.

Nurse of course made her entrance and cozied up to Wynn for food, which he gave her. Sipping on his coffee and letting his mind drift the younger man couldn't help but entertain more romantic notions of the happenings between him and Makar. Then again the relationship would be very hard to maintain if his older sister was always in the way. Maybe he could talk to her about it or something. Wynn was still set in his ideal that Makar was a good man. Maybe not fully honest and sure he had his secrets and probably dark spots, but over all he was good.

Suddenly other 'good' things rose to his mind and made his face heat. To quickly squash those thoughts he slurped some coffee and got a burnt tongue. "Ow...." he whined and Nurse whimpered at him. "Oh, no I'm okay..." he patted her head. "How about we go out back and I'll through your ball?" he offered and Nurse gave a happy bark going off to retrieve her ball from her harness bag.

Outside it was warm with morning sun and Wynn was feeling wistful as he played with his dog. Maybe this could be more than just sexual for them. Sure he couldn't be a housewife for the other guy given his disability but he could do lots of stuff if he tried. And Makar always listened to him. Made him feel like he was more than what Neena let him be in his enclosed world she'd made for him. Like it was alright to not live under her. It was a very complicated set of emotions this man out of no where drove out of him. All the deep dark secrets he kept locked away bubbled up and his riotous heart was finally rebelling against his sister. Yet he wasn't feeling like a traitor, instead he was feeling as if it was meant to be this way.

((It's cool I understand. My job is kicking my a**... or my new boss is. Ick. Oh and I have something that could be what drives the nail between Makar and Wynn when he gets his sight back~))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:41 pm
RosesandBlood

((Ohhhh~ I would LOVE to know what! X3 ))

The bathroom was still warm when Makar got in, he didn't have to wait for the hot water since Wynn was in the shower previously. Even though he told himself he would deal with this thing with Wynn later, the time in the shower gave him time to think about it. Makar quickly finished his shower when he started thinking that it was time that he cut Wynn out of his life. Like he told himself, later. He had no plans to go to the warehouse so he dressed in something more comfortable. Jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

Wynn wasn't in the living room where he had last seen him. Makar peeked into his room to see if Wynn had climb back into bed. The bed was still empty, sheets still a mess. Before continuing to look for Wynn, Makar stripped the bed, taking them into the small laundry room where he loaded it all up before pulling out fresh sheets to put onto his bed. Makar found Wynn outside playing ball with Nurse. Nana had climbed into his arms when he had finished with the sheets so he carried her outside with him. "Feels good today. Not as cold as it was." He spoke, setting Nana down on one of the chairs.

"Won't last much longer. Might as well soak up some of it right?" He walked towards Wynn, bare feet making each step quiet in the grass. When Nurse retrieved the ball after the last throw, she dropped it in front of them. Makar bending down to pick it up. "Do you feel okay?" He took Wynn's hand, gently pushing his fingers back to set the ball in the palm of his hand. "If I was rough, I didn't mean to be." He leaned in and kissed Wynn's temple. He could be really sweet when he wanted to and while whom ever he wanted to be with. Wynn was one of those people and there was only ONE. "Are you hungry at all?" Makar stepped behind Wynn, placing a hand on each of the young man's hips, leaning in and brushing his lips against Wynn's neck. There really was just Wynn that he was ever this kind to.

It wasn't lust or a small attraction he felt for him, it was a lot more. Since he saw the picture of Wynn and Neena in the young man's room the night he broke in, he had been smitten. Hands slipped off of Wyn's hips, leaving only fleeting warmth behind. "After last night and this morning, we're both going to need to eat something."  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:47 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Outside was nippy but not cold so Wynn enjoyed the brisk weather as he worked up a bit of a sweat tossing the ball and retrieving it from Nurse. The gentle steps behind him alerted him to a presence and Nurse bark of greeting. Smiling softly as Makar's clean scent carried on the short breeze and he stood up. "It's nice even when it's cold out," he answered softly. His body felt fine but he flushed happily at the memory.

"I'm okay... It's just something new that's all." Wynn's ears were pink when the other man came up to him.. The gesture was sweet and the kiss made him dip his head and smiled more. "It's cool.... I liked it..." he spoke softly. In fact it was something that made it even better. Being treated like he wasn't glass was nice, exhilarating actually. "Um I could eat... I am hungry." He said about to turn around but hands stopped him.

They were large and warm and insistent when holding him. He liked it. "Oh..." Wynn shivered and felt like melting a bit. "T-true... I'll go wash my hands and go to the kitchen then." He whistled for Nurse who ran to his side and the younger man stumbled inside. Washing his hands he went to the kitchen and pulled down plates and cups to help out. Sighing happily he licked his lips and thought that Makar was being real sweet so maybe he liked him and this wasn't just a fling. Maybe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:56 pm
RosesandBlood

Being sweet on somebody was his greatest tool. Makar used it well and knew how to properly use it. Male or female, if it got him what he wanted then he used it. Unlike all those times though, he wasn't using it on Wynn to get something out of him. He truly liked Wynn. He loved the feel of his skin under his hands, the sound of his voice and his shy smiles that he gave. Everything about the blind young man. He could have a relationship with him and keep him out of his affairs. It would take a lot of work, but he could do it.

Later that day, Makar left to talk to his boss. Now that the bodies had been found, a new location had been given to Makar. This time, bodies wouldn't be found easily. Instead of a shipping warehouse, a butcher and meatpacking warehouse would be the new building he would be doing his business in. There were large incinerators that he would be able to use. "I'll be back later. There's a problem at work that I have to take care of." Makar pulled his coat on, leaving after kissing Wynn.

It was a good thing that every piece that he used for torture and killing was easy to get out since all they had to do was pack it up and put it on a truck. Makar passed the tapped off area while on his way inside. A helicopter continued to fly over and police vans and reporters were still outside. By the time he arrived, everything was loaded onto the truck. Makar grabbed a few things from his office before leading the truck out and to the new building. Instead of a concrete room, they were given a freezer to work in. The meat inside was used for animal feed so if any human blood or meat got mixed in, it wouldn't go to any store for human consumption. It would all be turned into food for animals.

Makar liked the meat hooks that were available for him to use. He spent a few hours there getting everything unpacked and set up and his new office filled with things he had in his other one. The manager at the shipping building was under a different name, a name of a man who had been dead for ten years. His tracks were covered. Makar returned home after a few hours of being out. Everything had been set up. He brought back some sweets for Wynn and ingredients for that nights dinner.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:25 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Breakfast was good and Wynn was more than happy to be lazy and hang around Makar for no other reason than to blush and feel happy. It was only until Makar was saying he had to go into work that he got pouty about something. But he was easily swayed into a better mood by his first goodbye kiss. Only an hour later did he come up with the idea of buying stuff for supper. Happily he got Nurse's harness on and her stuff together making sure to grab his wallet and cell, locking the door behind him.

The day was brisk again but the cool air felt nice when the sun was shining so brightly. Even Nurse was excited to out and about. That or it was because Wynn was especially excited today. Makar made him so happy and it was a new set of emotions he was having. Like he was seriously about to go shopping for groceries! He was ******** blind but he wanted to do it so the other man would be happy with him.

About two or three blocks from Makar's place a few guys hanging around the shadows. When they saw Wynn they nudged each other and started following him. Of course Wynn didn't notice but Nurse did and she became agitated. Her behaviors tipped him off and he stopped somewhere and knelt by her to get his phone. However he didn't have Makar's number programed in voice command and trying to scroll for it would make noise. Petting the dog he bit his lip and wondered if he could just call Neena.

By then the men had come up behind him. Wynn stroked Nurse's head and whispered to her. "Go home okay..." he almost begged her but she shuffled around him and started growling. Wynn's panic grew when he smell gunpowder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wynn wasn't home but there was a neighbor around the yard with a phone to his ear talking to someone and eyeing a big white animal covered in red. "Oh.. ." the guy turned. "Is that your dog? I think it's hurt.... I already called animal control... but it seems a bit rabid."

Nurse was snarling and almost foaming with rage backed up against the side of Makar's house bleeding from her shoulder. Her eyes were glazed and she looked in bad shape. But the biggest thing was Wynn wasn't with her. Snapping at the stranger when he got closer to Makar she practically fell at his feet whimpering and licking his fingers. The man probably didn't know but Nurse had her own phone on her so that if she was ever separated or Wynn needed an extra she had one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:53 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar locked his car door, holding a bag under his arm as he locked it. Makar didn't talk to many of his neighbors so when the man spoke to him, he wasn't sure who he was talking to. Makar didn't say anything to him, only looked to Nurse. She had large blotches of red on her fur. Makar dropped the bags of groceries he had been holding. "No don't! She's just scared." Makar approached her slowly, his hands out, palms up and lower than her head. He was showing her that he meant no threat to her. "Hey, girl. What happened?" Makar inched closer. He other man took a step near Makar and Nurse snapped at the other man.

"Just stay back. She doesn't know you." It was then that she came over and started whimpering. "There, it's okay. Did you get out of the backyard? Let's get Wynn and take you to the vets." Makar didn't think Wynn would head out on his own. He thought he was still inside napping or something. "Wynn?" Makar had Nurse in his arms. She was a big dog and heavy but he could hold her easily. "Wynn?"

Makar set Nurse down carefully. Usually if Makar called out to him, he would wake up if he was sleeping. His bed was empty when he entered his room. He wasn't outside and the guest room was empty as well. "Wynn?!" Panic rose up into him. "Wynn?!" The blind male's phone was gone, his coat was gone and his shoes were gone. Wynn was gone, Nurse was home and hurt. "s**t!" Makar ran into his room and grabbed his gun from the nightstad, slipping it into the inside of his coat pocket. Makar picked Nurse up again and set her into his car. He would have to take her to the vets first before he spent all day and night looking for Wynn or killing people until he found him.

The doctors asked a few questions about how she got the bullet wound but he kept saying he didn't know. The vet handed him the phone from Nurse to Makar. There was a text message on it. Makar sat in his car and played the message.

"Butcher, it is about time we meet face to face. You can be very evasive. I've been looking for you for a while and it seems that all my attempts at getting your attention have failed. Maybe this time, you will not ignore me, Butcher. Your little lover will spend some time with me. If you really care about him, then it won't be more than a few hours."

Makar clenched his teeth, one hand gripping the steering wheel. The voice gave him a place to meet. Makar sped off from the vets office. It was a isolated warehouse. When he drove up, there were no other cars. Makar walked towards it, throwing open the door.

((I'll play Geovanni if you'd like : 3 ))  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm
Mute Black Sheep

((*bows out gracefully* You seem like you're having fun. I'll let you play him and I'll be the henchmen. ))

Nurse put up a fight when Makar went into the house, thrashing and barking. She calmed when the man picked her up a bit on her way out. If Makar wasn't going to help her boy she'd do it herself. Again though she put up a ruckus being left at the vet; a little anesthetic fixed that.

Wynn was so mad when they stuffed him in the car his eyes watered and he had to grind his teeth. They had shot Nurse! Those damn bastards! It had been all he could do not to blow his top and probably get shot as well so he let them take him as long as they'd leave her be. Hell getting a great peranese to heel when her master was in trouble was about impossible but he managed to send her running with a hand sign and voice command. It was code for get help but those fools didn't know any better.

All they saw was a teary eyed, blind boy who's teeth were chattering he was so scared. Good. Let them think he was helpless. What they didn't know was going to hurt them. They would pay for hurting his best friend!

After the car ride he pretended to stumble and fall on his hands and knees; the ground had dirt and gravel and the smell was odd. But he knew where they were or about so. Sure his hands got a bit scraped up but it was worth it. Any information he could get would help him get out of this, he was still blind and by default sorely at a disadvantage here.

Inside they made him sit in a very uncomfortable chair and didn't really think he would run away since he was blind, still they loosely bound him. Then came the questions. Who was he? Why did he live with the But--er, Makar? What business did he have? Who, what, when, where, and why. So he honestly answered: he'd had a big fight with his sister and he had just so happened to have met Makar through said sister, he was kind enough to let him stay in his spare room while he was 'running away' from his house, honestly he didn't understand what this was all about because Makar was a salary man.

His naive and innocent performance was brilliant. In fact he probably had the goons feeling bad for taking his poor, blind self. He'd never had sex with the other man, calling them friends was a overstatement (they'd be more sex-friends or something, not that he'd say). And he really wanted to go home now because his dog was hurt and all that.

He'd just started squirming to see if one of them was dumb enough to take him to the bathroom when the door bust open. A gust of air came in bringing Makar's distinct cologne to him making him perk a bit. Though just to keep the act up he tried to scoot back into the chair asking meekly,"W-who's that?"

Around Wynn was a good little puddle of lackeys and all of them reached for their weapons until another man stepped from the shadows.

"About time you arrived, Butcher."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:16 am
RosesandBlood

((*Curtsy* thank you very much~))

The door was filled up with a body, the light from outside darkening his features. Makar could see Wynn on the chair, tied up and squirming. As the men pulls guns on him, Makar didn't flinch, he just continued walking forward. "Gustav." Makar's Russian accent was very thick. He was enraged despite the look of calm on his face. "I've been waiting for you to show yourself." The man stepped forward, a smile on his face, yellow teeth showing. "Funny. I thought I was always the one out looking for you." Makar took a step to the side, guns were lifted and pointed at him. Gustav laughed. "Calm yourselves boys. You've got all my men so jumpy." He laughed again, looking to Wynn.

A hand came out, touching the back of Wynn's head, sausage like fingers running through Wynn's hair. Makar clenched his teeth and balled his fists. "Such a beautiful boy. I had no idea Neena had a brother." The man looked to Makar's face for a reaction. He found the slightest hint of one. "Yes. I know who his sister is. They've both very attractive and the hair. I'm sure if our boy here wasn't blind, he'd have Neena's eyes." The gun was suddenly very heavy in his coat pocket, reminding him of its presence.

"Let him go Gustav. It's me you have s**t with. Not him." The other man just smiled again. "No idea you had such a soft spot. What do you have to offer for me, Butcher?" Makar took another step forward.

"Join as my acolyte and I will be your mentor. The gifts I offer now, eternal power, a new point of view. You will arise above human laws, you will mock them at your feet. Forget now, the shame of defeat. Our victory shall be so sweet. Replace all your petty emotions, or keep your blood, you'll bleed oceans! This is our revolution, a glorious evolution." Makar had taken a few steps forward towards the man.

"Everybody always said you had such a silver tongue, Butcher. You make it sound so appetizing." Gustav laughed again. This was all just building up, pissing him off more and more. Gustav was laughing at him, teasing him with Wynn sitting right there in front of him. Makar was trying his best not to look at the young man. "What you offer me, Butcher is nothing but fools gold. Your words sound so sweet, but I know the truth and venom below it all."

That was it, Makar had enough. He reached out quickly with one hand, grabbing Gustav while the other pulled the gun from his coat. He manage to pull him from Wynn and got him on his knees. "I only offer death, Gustav. But yes, you're right. It is venom. I will make you suffer to your last breath." Guns were raised again at him. "Let Wynn go and I'll make it painless."

(okeey! You can take him over if you'd like! X3 ))  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 am
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn shivered at that deep accent. As pretty as it was he heard death and violence underneath it, these men had done something bad. He blinked his pretty little eyes all innocently at first but they hardened at the mention of his sister. Neena was a good woman and to have her name on his tongue sickened him. Never in his life had he felt the need to be violent but he want the man's tongue cut out. This was followed by the need to have his fingers, no, hands removed as they touched him. The urge to gag made him hunch over but he swallowed it back, no sense in wasting Makar's cooking on this scumbag.

He listened intently to the conversation although it was getting a bit hard to breathe. Was the oxygen burning up or something? Oh, no that was him trying not to hyperventilate. Quickly he got his breathing under control and shut his eyes to concentrate. Then he smelled gunpowder and heard all the guns in the room click into ready.

MAKAR!

He was going to get hurt! This wasn't fair it was only Makar against all of them. Wynn wiggled some more and managed to get the ropes off but held them in place. If only they'd shuffle around he could find out where they all were and maybe knock a few over to help. Damn it he was no help at all!! This was horrible!

His phone started blaring the ringtone he'd set for Neena. Blinking he paused and a few guys looked at him. They'd taken his phone, keys, and wallet. Shaking his head the guy who had his things pulled the phone out and opened it. The screeching female voice that came from it promised all sorts of horrible things and specifically cursed Makar for being an a** and all that.

Wynn groaned. His sister was making this all worse. A few of the lower ranked guys snorted, but a glare from the higher up made it into coughing. She kept shrieking about this or that. "Um, Neena...." Wynn yelled out. "Sorry but you need to stop!" This was the wrong time for her to blow her top like this.

((Sorry I hated the post I only changed it a bit.... It was hard to get my point across....))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff