Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:38 pm
He blinked, trying to interpret the words and imagine what exactly they were describing. "What did I say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:41 pm
Rosie paused when he asked that, taking a bite of her sandwich a second later, and spending that time she chewed in silence, with a somewhat bracing look.
When she did swallow she took another couple of seconds before.
"You called her... an selfish manipulative... uh.. b***h." the moment the words left her mouth her face flushed red and she looked down.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:48 pm
...Well, context aside, that was kind of adorable.

"That's, uh... That's definitely the same person, then," he said, laughing briefly and somewhat awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:59 pm
Her face still red and taking another quick bite of her sandwich she looked up at his laugh and confirmation on who he had been talking to. Rosie blinked in surprise.
"I didn't know she joined special ops. I'm not sure why she was acting so afraid of you either, she didn't... mm" Rosie shook her head.
The one thing Rosie knew for sure about Dove was that she was consistently inconstant. So it would make sense that she didn't act the same as when they were talking to her.

"Either way... I think that was a bad example, and really... odd luck." She told him, reaching a hand up to rub against her blushing cheek.
"You should still try with some of the others. Now that you know."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:12 pm
He set his mostly finished plat upon the counter and moved to take up a place behind Rosie, bringing his arms around her shoulders - gently so as to avoid disrupting her - and resting his chin lightly on the top of her head. "I guess it's worth a shot, at least," he said. "The worst that can happen is... what? We don't get along and go back to not interacting much, same as now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:26 pm
She looked up at him as he walked over to her, arching her eyebrows with a lightly quizzical look before he placed his arms around her.
the blush crept back over her face, as she gently reached a hand up to touch his arm.

"yeah." She agreed with a soft smile "I'm sure you'll get along with them though." the blond added, shifting a little in her seat to turn a little more toward him, putting her arms around his torso and hugging him.
"... I missed this."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:37 pm
The warmth of her closeness was familiar, almost nostalgic, and he mildly rocked her side to side in contentment. "I didn't know it," he responded, "but I did too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:55 pm
Closing her eyes, and leaning against his chest as she felt a light rocking from Luke.
"I'm just kind of scared this is just another dream... you know." she said, hugging him a little tighter, though living a light laugh. "Its not, right?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 pm
He leaned to place a kiss upon her head, "I don't think it is." He hoped that it wasn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:20 pm
Her breath shook lightly, followed by a gentle nod.
It was odd, there was no way around that, he remember how he felt about her, but not why, But this didn't feel different, being here with him, in his arms. It felt like it always had, like it was as natural as it was before.
"I really hope not."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items