Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 am

Vukan made a few more arrangements in the kage's place in the office, noting a few false reports of the whereabouts of himself and Testial. He forged a few notes and explained his grandson's work as patrolling and formed him and Kagerou as a joint two-man team. The work was simple and he had hoped the kage would not mind the underhanded work to keep official things a secret.

"This takes care of that." he said, sealing the scroll and laying upon the kage's desk for her to inspect later about Lucius. The second scroll further detailed the location of Vukan as a trip to the cloud while describing Testial's as more vague to no apparent destination. This bit was on purpose and he turned to the disguised Testial.

"Listen now and well. We will leave but not at this moment in time. I want you to create a doppelganger (clone) to remain here in this village and maintain it as long as you can." Vukan said as he would wait for him to do just that. "I will need to prepare a seal, I cannot jump to the cloud again because I have no other rites in that country. When we are ready, I will seal you away into the other realm and begin the trek. No one will notice you are gone if you keep that shadow clone alive here, you understand?"

=============================

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:52 am
Reiko Zena

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Will do." he said as he began forming hand sign's. "Kage no bushin jutsu." two clones appeared next to him. "Liston well, stay here in the hidden grass. Go to my room at the dormitory, if Lucius is right someone may try to take my life." the clone nodded and left. "Alright what's next?" Testial wanted to say more but he then got a headache. He then heard a voice in his head. "You can feel it can't you?..ha. you better hurry with what your planning." "Damnit um...i've been to the cave before, won't i be able to attempt the jump?" He started breathing heavily as his head pain grew stronger, and ichibi continuing to whisper to him. "You won't be able to tame me. Just go crazy and sever your ties with everyone." said ichibi. He was right, some demon's you just can stop. But he had to give it a chance. He was under so much pressure that he began thinking of what if the plan fail's. what if the Raikage discover's the waterfall. what if the ichibi kills test and escapes. He began heavily breathing before punching the ground hard. their was a silence. He then stood up before walking out of the room. ((Exit))
The beast, Will over take you.
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
Were would we be without our secret's

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Just assuming Vuhkan is no longer here.))

The Kusakage stepped back in her office and found three things. Two scrolls and a long box with a foreign symbol on the top. She unrolled the seal first and read it in her head whilst stripping down to her undergarments quickly. She shut the windows while reading what Vuhkan had written. So it had begun while she was talking to the Raikage. Good. Whatever he had planned it was smart. Pairing a senju with the demon was a good idea indeed. She had changed into her military general uniform now, feeling the mood. She resealed the scrolls and placed them in an empty drawer for later. As long as Kagerou and Luscius were together she had little worry for the pair, and the same went for Vuhkan. She wished she knew where the boy was going, obviously Vuhkan thought it best she didn't though. That she had left up to his own discretion. That boy was a handfull, but in time he could perhaps become useful.

On to the long box, blue with white ribbons holding it closed. She searched the outside of the box for any indication of who it was from other than the symbol. It was odd that it came from so far away... but that didn't mean Elizabeth was behind it. She swallowed back apprehension and opened the box. She only smirked at the box before slamming down a fist on the table. You... you crazy b***h. That was all she had to say at first. She was looking at a katana, but it was no simple blade. No, this was a katana that had an unusually large scabbard. She picked up the still perfectly weighted blade and unsheathed it. Two perfect blades, glowing with orange energy and inscribed with three names on it. Elizabeth, Kya, and Kurozawa. Three names that don't go together. Sisters who were as different as they were strong. She sheathed the weapon and placed it back in the box. She noticed a card, about as long as a sheet of paper tucked under the soft padding. She pulled it out and... gave it a sniff. It smelled of her sister.

To My Dear, Fragile Oldest Sister,

This sword is known as Avarice. It shows you what you want and takes it away. Simple, just like your brain. But all jokes aside, I decided that you'd need some kind of edge now that you're also a kage, finally. I didn't send Kurozawa anything because she isn't the type of girl who needs these kinds of things. Gifts seem to be more our speed than hers. Mother knew that best. Look, I'm not gonna ramble but I have something to say. Life is hard as ********. But you have to be just as hard to survive, and harder to thrive. Hell, I was a gladiator thanks to dear old dad, rest his burning soul, before mom saved the three of us. It only made me stronger. So to you, I only say one thing:

Thrive.

Love you to the Moon and back, Elizabeth.

Lovely little snarky b***h just like she always had been. Kya laughed a little and turned the note around, finding a P.S. on the back And tell Kurozawa she's still the least favorite. Kya blinked away tears as she took the note to her room and dug up a frame to put it in, and placed it by her bed. She walked back out and took her new blade in his sheath. She had two sabers on either hip, and her knew weapon in her hands like a cane as she looked out over her village. Soon she'd need to talk to Aki again, and soon she'd be needing to take a trip to see her sister in cloud. Or sending a hawk to have her sister come see her. She grabbed her hat, donning it proudly as she simply stared out over the village she was glad to protect.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku arrived at the office to see that his uncle wasn't after all waiting for him there as the twins had previously told him. And before he was able to confront the twins they where both on their knees in front of Arekku. Both of them bowing their head as they hold up a royal seal of the Shogun in front of them. These two where the previous Shogun adviser an bodyguard, Lei Fang and Gen Fu twins who had served the dynasty since birth.

"Introducing our new exalted Shogun of Kusa no Kuni. Arekkusu of the Huan Pei Dynast! At your presence Kusakage!" Both twins announced as Arekku's right eye seem to twitch as they did.

"As of last week the honorable Huan Pei Xiba has stepped down and has raised the status of his nephew Arekkusu-sama as the new ruler of our country." The female twin known as Lei Fang announced as Arekku just stood behind them shocked. Though he wasn't shocked because of the announcement, but because he was told that his uncle would of been here to meet the Kusakage along with him. And he was nowhere to be seen, as far as he could tell.

"Our lord directed us to make the announcement." The male twin as Gen Fu finished as Arekku directed his gaze at Kya, trying not to seem annoyed by the twins.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As soon as they were within a couple of miles, the Kusakage could feel their steps. She had her eyes closed as they approached, still standing there listening to every step in the village. She opened them when she realized she'd heard some of those footsteps before, back when the office was full. This particular set of steps had no name, however, but she knew who it belonged to nonetheless. So she simply "watched" them on their approach. Soon enough, him and his two companions would be in the hallway of the office. She turned as soon as the door opened, and saw the knealing twins.

The man was... the shogunate? That was a mild but pleasant surprise. She opened her mouth to speak but found no words. She closed it, along with her eyes, and simply smiled as she bowed to the man respectfully. Her reptilian eyes opened again as she rose and took her seat, motioning for him to do the same. It was clear, also, that the twins were more than welcome to stay, though he was probably safer in her hands than theirs. So weather he sat or decided to stand, she let her new blade lean against the desk and leaned back in her chair, examining the man, seeing that he was trying hard not to seem irritated by something. Perhaps he didn't like formality. That would be good for her, because she was slightly averted to it as well.

She decided on a course of speech finally, deciding to come off as she always did with those in high power such as hers: normal. Arrekusu huh? Sounds like Alex. Where I am from, far up north, Alex would be the romanized version of your name I guess. I think you know me, but just in case I'll say it anyway. I am Kya Jager, the Small Mountain. The pleasures all mine. she offered honestly. She leaned forward and looked in his eyes with her own, the crystal blue eyes cut down the middle in jagged, lizard like slits. What brings you to my office, my liege? she would ask the new Huan Pei heir with interest in her eyes. Perhaps he'd somehow heard of her attempt at making a pact with kumo, and her somewhat hostile reaction. Maybe he was angry about kiri, which would annoy her. Maybe he just wanted to have tea? Musing in her mind would help nothing, which was why she had been so direct in asking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:49 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            (Took a while to post sorry)
                                                            Arekku looked and took a seat as the twins stayed kneeling before them. As he cleared his throat before he spoke and look at the Kage. "I was born in Kumo my parents may have been influenced by that, but personally I just simply go by Arekku. Pleasure to meet you as well Kusakage-sama." Arekkusu said as he tried to forget about the twins a little more, though her next question involved them again. And left him on a lost of words on how to answer.

"Huan Pei Xiba our previous liege has ordered my brother and I to guide our new lord in being recognized by the country and the hidden village as it's new ruler. As such we decided that the honorable one should meet with the head of the country's military might and the people who strive day by day to protect our great country. Too establish the relationship once more." Lei Fang answered as she kept her head down.

This was the first that Arekku had heard about this, originally he was told to meet his uncle and Kusakage at the office for a meeting. Though it was pretty obvious the old Shogun wasn't gonna show up today. He looked at the eyes of the woman catching noticed of lizard like slit. "I'm guessing this is a simple meet and greet with no political business then." Arekku said as he rubbed the back of his head an old habit that he wasn't gonna break anytime soon. "Though I guess it is important that we stay in each others business. At the moment I don't really have any questions for you, do you have any for me?" Arekku asked as he rested his hand in front of him, though his facial features and arms had been pretty relax from the time he sat. The rest of his body however, had been poised up right and in a noble manner something he had learned to do in his travels.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:51 pm
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN SENJU

"If she doesn't have any questions for you, then I have some comments of my own, for the both of you."
                                                      Leaned against the inside of the doorway would be Kaisen Senju, the Shogun of Kaminari no Kuni. He placed his palm on the wall, summoning forth a wooden casket on the floor. Using wood release, he manipulated it towards the desk and set it on the floor. At this point, the door would open, revealing the body of Testial Uchiha. "My braindead fool of a Raikage, Kisuke, didn't realize that we have other means of dealing with ninja we can't help rather than murdering them. Fortunately, though...my Raikage has been replaced. With a certain...Kurozawa? I believe there are some connections in this room, ne?" He was--of course--talking about Kya. Long ago, Kurozawa had told him that the two were sisters, so this change in events would hopefully make this a little easier on both sides.

"Regardless, I have come to put all of this bad blood under the bridge. Instead of greedily taking the boy's Sharingan eyes, I have returned him to you just as I found him when I entered my Kage's office. I hope that this will relay my stance, bearing no ill-will towards your village." After this, he sighed deeply and scratched his head before continuing, as though he himself were just...tired. "So I've come with a request. The deal that Kisuke denied...I would like to reassert it. As the shogun of Kaminari no Kuni, I would like to request an alliance between our villages and countries as a whole, for the betterment of our states."

lll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:50 pm

As the shogunate spoke she smiled at him and his twins. He was a respectable youth, one whom she saw promise in. Her own ambitions were set in place and she knew that he could help the village along. Well, this was all speculation of course, but with an enemy in cloud she had to be optimistic that the leader of the political side of things could be depended on in the coming days. However, she did fix her lips to speak. She was going to offer to train him in the future. That was when she heard footsteps coming to the office. She stalked her eyes open and by the time he actually made it she was staring him in the face.

She watched with narrowed eyes as the coffin approached. When it opened she frowned and stood up with a start, ready to declare real war this time. But when he told him that the raikage was replaced, she merely closed her eyes and fought back her dragon rage. My sister? she said to herself. She looked at the sword Elizabeth and closed her eyes. A silent thank you rang out to the gods above and she was softened to Kaisen suddenly. She bowed, having not had the chance, before looking at Testial's body. The deal will go through. Consider Cloud under my protection, and vice versa. As a sweetener to the deal, Testial's sharingan will be extracted. Would you like one, by chance? she asked him while rubbing her chin.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:09 pm
((What? Hold on, I'm going to revive my character he needs the sharingan.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:31 pm

The room with the two shogun and the Kage seemed to pulse once as an air of power circled above the casket containing Testial. From the boy's chest the rite of the Thunder God flashed once. Vukan instantly materialized out of thin air just a foot away and floated out of the space-time dimensional warp. The old man was taken aback at where he wound up, looking side to side with a puzzling look and then with surprise as he noted where the seal was.

The old man touched ground now and instinctively drew upon his chakra within his left gloved left hand for his seals. Testial was dead, even more so. The Ichibi!

"What happened!? I've set off to find the boy only to find him here, dead. Lady Kage, who are these two and what has happened to Shukaku, how has he been killed!?" The old man set his jaw as he let his anger slide away as he had heard only the brief last words of Kya speaking to one of the men.

"Testial's body is property of the Grass as a shinobi, lady Kage. Offering such a thing should not be considered." he simply said, silencing himself as he would inquire the questions later. Instead he knelt down and examined the body with his hands glowing green with medical chakra. He ran his hands over the surface of his skin by a few inches, looking for cause of death and time he died. There were no serious external injuries and only the heart and the flesh near it was ruptured in addition to the stomach area.

"These wounds... are not natural." he observed, noting that the flesh had forcibly been ripped apart by a jutsu, yet it was not a ninjutsu that had inflicted the wounds.

=============================

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:33 pm
(( Duly note that Shogun are Jonin rank to start unless were already existing characters : P ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Class: Taijutsu | Bloodline: Namida | Clan: Jiongu | Village: Kumogakure | Rank: Raikage

Speed: 9 | Strength: 10
Chakra Pool: 422/422

xxxxxKurozawa caught the tail end of the shogun's speech as she entered her sisters office, her hat low upon her head and obscuring her face. "I agree on extending the olive branch to Kusagakure so to speak. I believe that we'd be stronger united than at odds. So I'm rather glad that you accepted this peace offering. I'd much rather have you as an ally than an enemy anyway sis." she said as she raised her hat and her eyes finally looked upon Kya. It had been quite some time since they last saw each other. They were both older and wiser now, but Kurozawa hoped that at least their closeness remained unchanged by the time and distance as ironic as it sounded. Kurozawa shifted her attention to Kaisen and acknowledged him with a quick and subtle nod. She'd have to remember to thank him later for handling the situation as quickly as he did. It was sign that he knew what he was doing.

xxx

This Shinobi:
Passives:
• Ninjutsu Negation
By expending chakra one rank below the power of the technique cast by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate a Ninjutsu attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This value can be lowered like a technique, meaning that it's possible to spend less chakra to negate an opponent's technique.
• Chakra-Enhanced Combat
By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1 Speed). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs C-ranked chakra.
• Kami-Touzoku no Jutsu
This is the jutsu that renders the user able to rip the heart out of a dying or recently deceased person and integrate it. Once integrated, a mask forms on their body as a container for the manifestation. The mask is made of unknown material and while it offers some protection for the heart, it can be pierced by common metals such as steel.
• Active Regeneration
Small wounds and cuts that do not fully sever a body part mend themselves as tendrils writhe underneath the skin to seal it up and sew it together.

Techniques Used:

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:06 pm
(At work will post tomorrow early morning)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Sometimes...i just.., want to end my suffering
I've lost too much, My life is damned.
Grabbing the door nob, he then heard chatter. Putting his ear on the door, he heard kya offer the sharingan of an uchiha. "What the?" he said as he heard someone say his name. He ignored everything else. He bit down onto his lip and a little blood came out and went down his chin. He opened the door, He felt enough anger the fill 20 grown man. He looked up at lady kya before walking in. He grabbed the mask of testial before walking out. "Damn." he said angrily while outside the shut door. "She didn't even care. Not one bit." he then exited out of the building completely. ((Exit))

Death, is the ultimate solution.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.

Bakuton, Yamikonton
Assasin
Gennin.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:36 am
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            ((Had two assistance from the previous Shogun accompanied, they're just NPC but I'm making them the voice of my predecessor for now, btw thank you for your patience, I'm piss poor to rping during my work days sorry sweatdrop today last day at least))

Arekku stood up as the cluster of many different people came into the office and spoke. There was a lot of chatter about relationships of Kusa and Kumo. And peace offerings, and all seemed to be going well until the older gentleman appeared. And informed everyone that the body also had contained Shukaku the one tailed demon. Making the matter even more complicated, though there was many other facts that just seemed to puzzle Arekku.

"You should introduce yourself first, if you wish to know other people." Arekku directed to Vukan as he stood up an was looking at the dead body. He hated how they spoke of Testial eyes like that was all that matter of the shinobi and Arekku felt like he could honestly sympathize as he was also born with Doujutsu. It made him feel that in death that would be all anyone would be concern with or fight over. Though the old man was right of some things, and peace would became even harder to achieve in his eyes. "My name is Arekkusu Morinaga, Shogun of Kusa no Kuni. Sorry for not saying that earlier." Arekku said as he crossed his arms an now was standing firm.

Gen Fu the male twin politely stood up along with his sister and cleared his throat. "I do apologize if I'm speaking out off turn. I am known as Gen Fu I'm just a simple adviser that worked under the previous Shogun. The man mentioned this boy in the casket was not only our shinobi, but holder of the powerful Shukaku. As such your ex-Raikage crippled us slightly." Gen Fu head was bowed as he spoke along with his sisters. At this time Arekku was inspecting Test body as he looked over the injuries as well curiously. "It is great that the current Kage's are blood related, but that is nothing new and seems more of a ploy to get us to cooperate. We gain nothing except the pleasure of burying our dead. I believe we should discuss something different to solidify and alliance. Like maybe an arrange marriage between our countries. For example a certain Kage or a Jinchuriken of your village with one of our shinobi.... maybe Kage...... Or even the Shogun." This caught Arekku's attention as he looked at the twin with wide along with the color on his face disappearing. A sense of disbelieve came over Arekku as he tried to take the atmosphere of the room.

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff