Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:43 am
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami Blocked his face using his arms and felt the hit send him back some distance. Getting up he cracked his back and shouted. "Are You Trying To Kill Me!" As angry as he was, that could have hit him in the neck and broke it. His arm's were already in pain, he didn't need that.
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 5(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:48 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra: 73/80
Speed: Four
Strength: Three
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Bloodline Crusher/Uzumaki
Techniques Used:

User Image Before she could gather thoughts, a mighty jerk thruster her in a single direction. Vivian held on tight to the whip's grip until she realized the horrid predicament she was in. If the girl held onto the grip and Armand stopped, she would be crushed against his sturdy body. Without a second's hesitation an explosive would be retrieved from the right holster and pasted onto the whip's grip. Vivian closed her eyes and let go of the whip; the hard ground pelted her face seeing as the tuck and roll maneuver proved unhelpful. At the moment Armand stopped, the attached whip would follow his person, and the explosive trailing at the very end. The sizzling tag would detonate within seconds, more fire power was needed to defeat this man.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand would cease his attack on Yami, deciding that he had been "neutralized". "Kill you? Give me more credit, I'm much more accurate than that~" He'd stop sending attacks his way unless he decided to jump back into the fight. It was probably in Yami's best interest to accept the yield, as close-quarters against Armand would be sketchy, and his ranged attacks weren't quite powerful enough to cut through his defenses.

The chuunin would stop, as was his decision, only to realize that the weight on the end of the whip had...become very, very light. A quick turn and he'd see the tag alight on the end of the whip, coming at the same speed he had previously been moving. The most he could do was press his leg as far away from his body as he could before the tag slapped into him and detonated.

When the smoke cleared Armand seemed to be...rather calm about the current situation. The features around his face had become less exaggerated. This could only signal a shift in the natural energy of his body. Looking briefly at his leg, a large bit of his left calf had been blown away. The nature energy had already seemed to stop the bleeding, and everything seemed to be working on regenerating.

"Haha!~" He cried out, smiling with shut eyes towards Vivian. Just about the opposite of a look that carried any malcontent. "Smart and efficient...against a softer target at least~" He sung out, starting to face her. "I just love your style." He'd say and bend his one fully-functional leg into a bit of a balanced stance. "For now, you're my last adversary. But...I shouldn't be running on a bad leg. Show me your fire power before I get better~"

With that, he'd make a few seals and activate a jutsu to defend his stationary self with. "Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu (Wind Explosion Clone)." Of course, they were made with very lower power in mind. No explosions would be hurting anybody today...made by him at least. A total of 12 clones appeared, as his reserves were still almost at full strength.

(Chakra): 125/135 (-20, +10 natural jyuugo regen,
(Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2 past cap)/6(+1 past cap) Current: 8/8
(Techniques Used): Jyuugo Passive Natural Selection (Earth, Wind, Water),Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage, taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami turned over to Vivian. Seeing as how she hurt herself on the ground, He ran over to her. He focused on on Armand and Viv at the same time. "Are you alright?" He made sure his teammate was alright before they continued with the match.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Chakra: 73/80
Techniques Used:

User Image Vivian took the greatest intake of relieving breath she'd ever taken. Using a simple hypothesis, she'd predicted his regeneration abilities. This was taken by: his calm mind when faced with frontal adversaries/threats, uncaring of incoming attacks, overall battle style. All were evidence that pointed not only to his near-indestructible body but abilities to reform one's self. If her guess was incorrect....he team mate would have been blown to smithereens much earlier on. Before Yami accompanied her side a decision was already made. A single, dingy, scraped hand was raised in signal. "We give up....", Viv was not only tired but slightly unfaithful in her abilities. "At this level....we can't beat you....yea I'm okay Yami", a lone glare downwards showed her disappointment in the the situation. This decision was not without evidence, it was true. At this skill level, neither held the arsenal to penetrate or sustain his abilities.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand let his flesh soften back up and the wings recede back into his shoulder blades. He smiled but was a little saddened by Viv's disappointment. "Don't be too down on yourself. I'm a bit of an...anomaly~" He spun towards them, albeit with a slight limp. His leg was still regenerating from its wound. His two squadmates would see a very obvious connection between the scars all over his body and the regeneration now.

The wind clones dispersed as Armand approached Vivian. "As far as I can tell, we have a pretty good build going. Viv, you're one of the smartest people I've faced. Very innovative with what little you have to use." He grinned and looked at the both of them. "We have me...a tank and a human shield. We have Yami, a mix of a ranged and close fighter, and then we have Viv. Our strategist and support type with those lovely tattoos~".

Armand looked around a little, thinking of a quick theory. "Hey Viv, can I try something?" He'd ask, and reach out for her hand, interlocking his fingers in hers if she'd let her. "What you did earlier...do that now." If Armand's natural energy input was higher than the output that Viv could cause...well...then she would have an inexhaustible chakra supply.

(Chakra): 135/135 (+10 natural jyuugo regen)
(Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2 past cap)/6(+1 past cap) Current: x/x
(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:54 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami helped vivian up after her answering her status of if she's alright. He saw Armand interlock his finger's with Vivian. What she did was a bloodline shut down. From what he believe's She shutdown his bloodline like how she did to Yami earlier during there sparring match. Yami Stretched out and put his jacket on. He began walking out of the field but gave a quick explanation to his group while he was walking. "Guy's i'm going to visit the Kusakage about something important i'll see you later!" he shouted to them. "And viv hopefully sooner." he thought to himself as he left. ((Exit))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:47 am
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Chakra: 73+5/80
Techniques Used:

User Image It was undeniably true, their build was quite ideal. After ironing out the few kinks they'd be perfect together, but would that be enough glue to firmly hold them together? Silently Vivian worried about such things and hated that Yami left her. Mental notes were taken on such actions, why was he acting so funny all of a sudden? Suddenly a jolt of power surged into the lady's chakra canals. Immediately she felt powered by the passive absorption of chakra oozing from Armand."When I touch someone....my body acts as a leach and sucks their chakra. The longer the contact, the higher rate of chakra absorbed." The idea completely missed her understanding.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:00 am
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami re-entered the area. "Scratch that there was a slight,Problem, And now my trip was cancelled." Damn, How long is the meeting going to take with lady kusa and the raikage. Eh, Whatever, He'll stop by later, after he's done hanging out with his friends. He's left twice on vivian, and once on Armand, He can't do that again, Any other time would make it hard to consider him a friend. "So what do we do next?"
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:05 am

Armand would continue to lightly grip her hand and make a few estimates in his. A few times, he'd release and re-grip just to see how everything worked. "I can act as your personal battery without damage to myself for about...two sustained contacts. Anything more than that, and I'll start to be unable to keep up with the amount. Still, I regenerate my energy very fast, so more than two contacts won't keep me down too much~"

He'd let go and wonder why Yami was gone already. "He's always like that it seems...running in and out." Without much of a thought, Armand would plop himself down on the grass and yawn. "Sorry about that wind jet earlier. You alright?~"

And of course like clockwork, Yami was back again. Armand would shrug as to what to do. "No clue, but I'm game for anything~"

(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:38 am
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Chakra: 78/80
Techniques Used:

User Image All at once, everything made sense. This team had suddenly went from good to outstanding. Having a great source of chakra within the team? This was definitely unheard of. Then Yami came back, a sigh of relief was offered. Barely audible, the tiny voice would awaken" I know very few techniques. After I train for a little bit....maybe we can go on a small mission?" She was taking another shot at proposing an idea, this was undoubtably a well-thought idea. Vivian toiled with the earth beneath her fall,"Yea I'm okay...just got a little dirty. A little dirt never her nobody....right?", with all of her might she's crack a smile. Hmm..it actually looked real this time. Maybe it was.
[I already have the mission setup for us. NPCs and all. ]

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:57 am

Armand laid back in the grass and looked at the sky. "Heh, just as long as you're okay. I know I can get a bit over the top sometimes. My body doesn't really leave much biological room to actually 'hold back'~"

At this point, his leg was fully healed, leaving only a visible scar in the injury's place. Sometimes he wished he didn't have this type of body...it had its uses but...hurting people in friendly practice spars was an issue. It wasn't like it was Armand's fault that it was like he was composed of solid metal. Ah, and then a mention about another job. "Small mission? I could go for a small mission. Storm a castle, blow up an airship, level a mountain...~" His voice started trailing off. He could only remember his last job where he was plowing through several pirate ships, using himself as a human cannon ball. Of course, that was when he partnered with Hashao. That was a fun job. Lucrative too.

"Well, those are small for me. I'm alright with whatever you had in mind, Viv."

(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:43 am
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
After the whole personal source of battery speech yami then spoke. "Yeah there's that but there's also the chance your hurt, or low on chakra. Since viv's smart tactical advances she's important, So we'll need her the stay healthy on the team. If we are in such a state were we are stuck, i'll handle it." After hearing of the mission he smiled and stated. "That sounds like a great idea. A mission would be fun at the moment."
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:13 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Chakra: 78/80
Techniques Used:

User Image Vivian's heart jumped, twice she had suggested a move; both were accepted by her fellow peers. Armand's idea of a small mission was almost unreal. She never expected such a mission as that; especially for her first official task."Well....this mission isn't going to be very high-ranked. Shouldn't be. Meet me at the gates, I'll bring the mission's description. I need to get a few things before we leave....", Vivian began to trail off towards the dorms. The girl needed to gather a few things and change of clothes. A self-talk was needed, along with a handful of confidence before embarking.
[exit]

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:19 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"Alright." he said, he needed to get some items from his home. He then left, causing Armand to be the last one there. ((Exit))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out