Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:35 am
User Image

User Image
Kira sighed softly while walking through the area. The exams were tomorrow and she was done with her training. There wasn't much to do other than wait around until she was summoned to the exams. Tilting her head to one side she realized she was at the gates and bit her lip. She had never left the village before as far as she could remember. Perhaps when she became a chuunin she could explore around and see what it was like? Putting a smile upon her face that's what she decided she would do. Seeing a man with a mask coming towards the village her eyes narrowed. She knew this individual somehow but she couldn't recall. With a jolt hitting her mind she remembered almost instantly. There as a rarther large bounty put out and this man was an associate of the bounty. The things you can find out in the shinobi world were rather amazing. As he continued to walk towards the village she tilted her head creating a doton technique. Small rock spikes shot from the ground everywhere around her from twenty five feet away. The man before her would be caught in the cross fire for sure. Now it was about detaining him for information and she would get this blasted bounty. Closing her hand into a fist iron sand was created around her in the space that wasn't occupied by the rock thorns as a back up measure.
Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:56 pm
((What are you doing?))

The Monster of the Mist

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As he walked he quickly felt the presence of another ninja. That ninja had activated a jutsu in front of him. Without flinching, he turned around to face her. It was a random girl, With the tilt of his head in confusion he then decided to speak. "What do you want?" He said, If he had a bounty on him, he'd surely attack without even speaking. But He was just an innocent ninja, Heading home.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image
Kira noted that she jumped the gun slightly with her technique and how he was at the very edge. Then he had the nerve to get cocky against her because she screwed up? That's it this guy was done for sure. Gritting her teeth a different 'Kira' began to slowly come out of her shell. Gripping her other fist iron sand flew towards him with speed faster than herself. Motioning forward with an entire wall of iron sand going at him he would have to dodge it for sure. As she was covered she sank into the ground with another doton technique and activated her byakugan. Quickly swimming towards him she was going to do this quickly. That way it would reduce all the damage and make her job that much easier. The iron sand still moving with her hand began to attempt to wrap around the man. Coming from all directions like a wrapper she was going to trap him. Within the next moment her hand burst from the ground to grab his ankle and drag him down to his neck.
Chaos_wolf12

[Speed: 5][Chakra: 114/125][Strength: 4]
[Techniques Used: Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:33 pm

The Monster of the Mist

User ImageUser Image
Yami
He was even more confused with this whole fight. He saw that she was a doton user like his father. Looking at her going under he was scared of were she'd pop up. He could only guess that she would either pop up behind him and push him into the wall or grab his ankle. He reacted swiftly. He planned to turn around and catch her if she'd try and push him into the wall, but her hand had popped up out of the ground to grab his ankle. "Gotcha!" he'd shout inside his mind. His hand would jolt down to grab her hand and pull her out of the ground with his mass strength. If this was successful it would cause her to call off the attack or knock them both out of the way. Or it would hit them causing her to take damage from the wall and him from the fall. If it worked, The choice on how she'd keep herself from taking damage would be her's.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:52 pm
[Read information in spoiler]
User Image

User Image
What he thought he saw and what he thought she was going to do were two different things. When he turned his attention to her hand the iron sand wrapped around him holding him in place. Dragging him underground she had the iron sand fall into the ground with him. Kira resurfaced and stared at him as she couldn't believe this. She knelt down in front of him and held out the bounty in front of his head. Showing an image of the infamous Kurai worth fifty thousand ryo. She held it in front of his face awaiting him to explain where Kurai was so she could find him. Or better yet to have Kurai come to her and save time.
Chaos_wolf12

[I sent you a message telling you to pay attention to detail and you refused. A wall blocked his entire view of her as it would wrap around him at the last second. He wouldn't know at all what she would do to him. So he had no reason at all the even believe she would be underground. Even then for him to reach down and grab her hand before the iron sand would wrap around him would be impossible. Furthermore your strength would not be where its at, at all. Due to the fact the cap for a chuunin assassin is at 4 your Yami Koton boosts that to 5. Furthermore to increase the credibility of my post she's using her hands to aid in the speed of the sand which makes it one rank faster than her which is faster than you as well. You've lost]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 114/125][Strength: 4]
[Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:02 pm
((You do know that the Bakuton Blood line gives Plus two in strength, And with the chuunin that i bought it would be plus from that.))

The Monster of the Mist

User ImageUser Image
Yami
"If you expect me to tell you were my father is, your dead out of luck. I'm not telling you crap." Even if he was under ground he was still strong enough to dig his way out, This was nothing. He just smirked as he stared at her. "So back off, Because you've reached a dead end." he said as he began digging himself out.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:04 pm

The Monster of the Mist

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
Kurai landed only a few feet away from the two. Seeing as he escaped using the lightning instantanious jutsu. He notice's his son and some random girl right there, And to tease him he said. "Wow Yami what have you been doing." Yami looked at kurai and then said, 'because he's right there.'
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image
With a twitch the iron sand shifted into gold dust causing it to become heavier and stronger than before. The gold dust that was wrapped around Yami's legs and arms and began to bend them in odd directions. Crushing and breaking the bones in his arms and legs Yami would be useless but he would live. Only immobile for this fight. Her eyes narrowed as she cracked her neck mud shot from the ground to all of Kurai's limbs to weigh him down. Within the same moment the ground under his feat turned into a mud moat six feet deep. Moving her hands the gold dust shot up from the ground and then rushed to consume Kurai almost in the same manner that it had consumed Yami.
Chaos_wolf12

[Techniques: Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights), Doton: Gou no Doro (Earth Release: Mud Moat)]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 106/125][Strength: 4]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:27 pm
(Are you serious? He's suppose to finish the jounin exams! Why would you do that!))

The Monster of the Mist

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
Kurai activated his sharingan to help in the battle, Being faster then her he could easily see her moves and what she plans. Jumping back and dodging the mud, He would be distracted and look around. "Damn it she's gone. Unless she's like me. In that case." He said as he then created hand sign's. "Earth style, Earth pillar." A 30 foot pillar would shoot from the ground underneath him sending him into the air. He needed a high vantage point to watch were she would go. This pillar would be to skinny for her to swim up proving helpful.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:41 pm
The Monster of the Mist

((Can i take my characters and get out because maseko managed to sense kurai as far away as he was.))
((Edit: Masako))  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 pm
[Read spoiler]
User Image

User Image
As he dodged the mud gold dust would rush him. Upon using hand signs trying to get a jutsu the gold dust would smack into him causing him to fall into the mud. What was it with this family underestimating her? With another thought she closed her fist causing the gold dust to tighten around his body like a boa constrictor. Walking forward towards him she would kneel down next to him while causing the gold dust to pierce into his body. As if he was trapped within an iron maiden. She avoided his eyes entirely as she crushed his body in the same manner that she crushed his son's. Then without another moments notice the gold dust would crush his rib cage and enter his chest. Within the next moment the gold dust would crush his heart ending his life while saving his head.
Chaos_wolf12

[Techniques: ]
[Again you underestimate me. You dodge the mud but make no mention of even attempting to dodge the iron sand or the moat. Even then you're not freakishly faster than her. You're one rank higher. With Sharingan you're not able to sense everything as you're limited to seeing what your vision allows you to. Not like Byakugan meaning he wouldn't know mud shot at him or opened up a mud moat under him. Using her hands the gold dust is as fast as you are. Thus you took time to use a jutsu when gold dust was right in front of you in the first place. Even if you successfully got the jutsu off the gold dust would still knock you off and wrap around your body due to the time it takes to use a jutsu.]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 106/125][Strength: 4]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:58 pm
The Monster of the Mist

You've got to be kidding me. No like i said i'm not having kurai die here. Thats the second character. And No your not getting the sharingan. also theres a protection jutsu for Yamikonto so even if the sand came close the Yamikonton bloodline would protect him.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:05 pm
Chaos_wolf12
The Monster of the Mist

You've got to be kidding me. No like i said i'm not having kurai die here. Thats the second character. And No your not getting the sharingan. also theres a protection jutsu for Yamikonto so even if the sand came close the Yamikonton bloodline would protect him.

Let me school you on a bloodline that I have used and grown fond of far before you did.

• The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

This means its not automated by any means. What it's refering to is that you can have the manipulation of it close to sand and or iron sand. But you didn't mention this in your posts at all even using this. Therefor if you go back and change it now it's a form of god modding. More notably time traveling.  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff