Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Shirokiya [The Kusa Cafe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:00 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra:104/104
Speed:Three
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing Class ******** Crusher/Uzumaki Clan
Techniques Used:

User ImageYami's hurried leave left the lady wondering. Before she could utter another word he left, another bullet dodged. For a second Viv gathered her screaming thoughts and began to organize them. The tiny rippling pool within the tea seemed to mesmorize the topaz eyes. Then a catastrophe boomed into the chair opposite hers. Should have left when she had the chance, ******** life. Vivian's eyes strayed from his at the moment he initiated conversation then a powerful blow was sent to her heart. The fiery words ignited her insides, this man was simply telling her off. Never had she realized her insecure gestures; the smooth words showed her reflection. Slightly afraid of looking upwards, slowly her head rotated towards the newcomer.

A slew of emotions emanated from her psyche as his rant came to a cease. Anger for his eavesdropping, embarrassment for him hearing such a pitiful story, and wonder. Wonder was the most dominant as her interest was indubitably sparked. Had he gone through the same thing--no he was kidding. His singalong tone spoke so. The girl's heart beat from her chest. Was Armand a hint from her past? The once pursed lips slit open to speak words,
" Really? So how-", velvet speech was interrupted by Yami's statement. Armand's presence was strong, it masked her body. Intriguing....very intriguing. Now the girl waited for Armand to answer Yami, then she'd speak her part. Eeeek! Another contender joined! Now she was surrounded by awkward thoughts. Ugh

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was great! More people. The one seemed to be fairly brooding. Very uppity...very...upset perhaps? No, no...that wouldn't do. Armand didn't like those types. Those were the people that had their secrets written across their body. They weren't fun, they weren't hard to figure out, they weren't...real enough for him. Then there was Zephyr. Launching himself into the thick of things...readily reaching out to people. Not a completely uncommon trait in people, but uncommon in military structured groups like the Kusa shinobi military.

Without hesitation, Armand grasped his hand to shake it. "Armand Tikoshi, something something of Kusa~" Alas, he had no title. Whoever he asked for a title...they'd probably fill it with something vulgar. As he grasped his arm, he tried to get a reading on what kind of person he was. Strong...physically strong. He could tell that much. The muscles didn't give way to his hand. He was, at the least, somebody that Armand thought he could be friends with.

Then there was Yami. He seemed to be walking with a dark cloud hanging over him. Totally killing Armand's vibe. They almost counterbalanced each other. "Of course she'd be around. You were barely gone a few minutes. Out the door and then straight back in~" Armand cocked his head to the side and gave him the same smile he gave Vivian. "As I told our new friend Zephyr, I'm Armand~". He seemed familiar. When the mask was on the side of his face from earlier, he could tell a few similar facial features apart from the usual. "Hmm...oh, that's it. You must be whathisname's sibling...Testo...Testic...Tester...eh...Testial. I think~". To be fair, Armand had barely interacted with Testial and only spoke a few words to him once. He never got a response. Was everybody in that family so dark and brooding? How boring. His mojo was feeling hit.

Of course, there was still Vivian. Armand guessed she was cool. She wasn't entirely brooding, but she wasn't up at the forefront like Zephyr or himself either. She was kind of a mystery for the moment. He could get behind that.

(Chakra): 135/135
(Speed/Strength): 5(+1)/6(+1)
(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

Eplc Death

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:57 am
User ImageUser Image

The former Raikage sat down, and remained quiet. He looked up at Kaisen as he spoke, and gave off an expression that mixed between apathy and confusion. He wasn't sure if he was being honest. Maybe that was very rude of him, but he felt that Kaisen was a man of his own game. He did not dislike him, but he didn't trust him that much, either. It was sort of a complicated relationship, if you could call it that. "I wasn't in solitude," he said. "I was with two very important people. Not in the way I'm with you right now. Not in the flesh. But, spiritually -- I was with them. I needed that journey. It taught me a lot about myself. It helped me overcome the burdens that had tied me down. Now, I am no longer chained by such things. So I can return to my passions: making a difference. Promoting peace. Shifting the scales towards balance. You know how I am. A man of exceptional idealism -- that's me."

He was unusually clear in his speech. Christian was a guy that liked to talk, and smile, and laugh. He would always beat around the bush and bring stories and jokes into the fray. But in this situation, there was only room for formality. He would not approach Kaisen with disrespect, or a weak point. He was here to discuss something of extreme importance. "Despite no longer acting as Raikage, I still have influence in the village. I have seals around the place. I have people who tell me things because they're concerned and because they trust me. And I heard that Kisuke stormed out of the village in anger. I know a Kusa shinobi died in my previous office. I know that you're making negotiations with Kusa right now. But here's the thing, Kaisen." He looked him in the eyes, unafraid. His hands slid over the tabletop, and he leaned forward.

"You know this is wrong. Shogun don't make alliances with Kage. Shogun don't enrage Kage into leaving. Kisuke is a good guy. And Kya? She is not. I was a Kusa shinobi long before I was anything else. I was born and raised here. I lived here until only two years ago. I watched the love of my life die before my eyes here. I served this place and slaughtered thousands to protect it. The Kage before Kya was a good man. But she's not. Her reputation and the reputation of the village has grown sour. I saw that before my own eyes, when I protected Kiri from some of Kusa's forces. You tarnish Kumo by associating with such a woman. If anything -- if anything, Arekkusu should be the man you speak to. He is your political equal. He is of an illustrious dynasty and he represents what Kusa used to be. The Kusa we see now is of the radical flavor. I can't stand it. I don't want to see it continue down this path."

He got it all out as best he could. It was difficult to make such statements but this was what he felt, what he saw, what he understood. This was more difficult for Christian than anyone else. He cared for Kisuke. He was his student once. He cared for Kusa, his birthplace. He cared for Kumo, a village he swore to protect. A village that hailed him as a hero and a defender of the good. But all of them -- all of them seemed to be walking down the path of evil, or at least the path of negligence.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 am

User ImageUser Image

A cloaked shinobi would enter, his hands in his pockets as he scanned the cafe of his fellow shinobi and a few visitors. Lars yawned and stretched, his fangs showing as he scratched his own back. He was aching for another cup of tea and he was aiming to get a few more cups in before he went out to go on another mission. The Sannin made his way to the counter and asked for his usual hot tea with honey and lemon, it helped him stay healthy. He was given his cup, from which he'd blow on it so that he'd be able to take a sip without burning his tongue. His ears tuned in on multiple conversations while relaxing his muscles from the taste of the tea easing his stress. The Sannin had hollowed out, he had been brushed off and ignored many times in his life, now wouldn't be any different and he'd surely be used again someday. Talking to Kleine for a brief moment in Konoha and Aki leaving him behind for a booty call was proof of that. He sighed into his cup of tea, taking another sip as he was aiming to forgot everything that had transpired in the last couple of weeks. Including the destruction of Kiri and the addition of the Shogunate.

_________________________________________

"We both looked into the depths of the abyss, and when it looked back, you blinked."

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:39 am
thefire158

lotosaki

Eplc Death

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami felt his left hand move to remove the wrist band on his right hand, Which has began glowing black, but soon cought himself in the act and snapped out of it, causing the mark to revert to normal and take the form of a tattoo. "Umm, it's testial, Also he, just died." He said out loud. He leaned back in the chair, awaiting Armands little story. Yami did not shake his hand, for fear the wrist band would fall off. "Um, hello." he said as he turned his attention to Vivian. "Sorry for leaving i had to check on something. Also i paid the bill, just i case you thought i was leaving before the bill gets paid."
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6((Due to yamikonton bloodline))(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:152

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN SENJU

Whether or not Christian realized it, Kaisen was more real and down-to-earth at this point in time than he had been since the man was Raikage. "Like I told Imari and Tenran, I felt that you needed that time to yourself. I wasn't angry when you stepped down from the Raikage role...just a little anxious. I suppose I'd gotten to comfortable from the happiness and security you brought to the village." However...Christian was starting to get into some pretty deep topics afterwards. His influence in the village, people telling him things...Kaisen knew exactly where this was going. It wasn't a topic he was afraid to discuss; his actions, to the best of his ability, were legitimate in his own mind. He had no reason to fear Christian's criticisms, but out of respect for the man, he would sit eye-to-eye as his equal regardless.

As soon as Christian stopped talking, Kaisen would begin scribbling on one of the notepads on the table. Well...not scribbling, per say, but the rushed script that a man with a moving brain would perform. "Christian...it's my turn to say, 'you know me'." Without saying anything more, there was a long pause between the two men. However, Christian--if he were looking, that is--would see a more stone-faced man than he'd probably ever seen his Shogun. Chin steeled, eyes resolute...real talk was incoming. However, he kept his voice low, almost to a whisper, as some unoccupied parties had just entered the room. While they were usually polite enough not to eavesdrop, Kaisen knew what kind of person Kya was; it wouldn't be beyond her to send spies to listen in. "If you honestly believe I'm not doing this for the sake of the village, you've been mistaken somewhere. If I had a Raikage that didn't make me want to pull my hair out, you can bet I would be back in my office, managing the affairs of my country. Within the first week of service, Kisuke managed to not only present an incredibly shaky first impression--allowing himself to be walked on by the village Genin, for crying out loud--as well as allowing one of Grass' Shinobi to die in his office. Based on Vukan's assessment, I can also assume that he had a part in the killing. As a Jashinist, Firo doesn't know the lightning element. If I hadn't intervened, the other Kage would have definitely stepped all over the man, without a doubt."

He then finished writing, and whistled. Like clockwork, a messenger bird would land on the window beside them; Kaisen had chosen window seats for a reason. "To Firo." The bird said nothing as it clutched the message and promptly took off into the skies. Thankfully, the birds in cloud were used to higher altitude, so it was able to fly extremely high to escape detection. "And if you think I'm about to let those two die as sacrifices in the name of peace...you're mistaken. I'm not quite that...cold."

"The thing is, Christian, I'm doing what I have to in order to keep my village--and country--safe. It's fine and dandy that you don't care for Kya. But we just killed one of her villagers in cold blood. At this point, I need to make amends, or nothing will separate us from the picture you've painted of this village. If we were to sit there, to let it happen without doing anything about it, we would be a picture-perfect replica." Those words would hang there for a short bit, allowing Christian to let them soak in. Whether they enraged him or calmed him...

"I know that you're the idealist. That in your mind, there's a better solution. And you know what? I'm sure there is. I'm sure there was a better solution amidst this cluster of ********, but I took the action I deemed necessary to solve the problem before it got out of hand. Before Kumo became another Kiri, or worse." It was then that he started talking about Arekku, the likes of which Kaisen responded only with a deep chuckle. "From what I saw in that meeting, Arekku was basically just a side character. His adviser was the one that did nearly all of the talking up until the end. No...I want him to learn the affairs of the shogunate before I come to him with anything this serious."

At this point, Kaisen was nearly finished with his reasoning. "And you think Kusa will ever get back to being an honorable village if there isn't someone there to show them by example, what successful villages are capable of? Do you think that they're going to stop doing what they're doing out of thin air? Christian...there are times when idealism needs to give way to reality. If you really want this village to go back to the way it used to be, then SHOW them the way it used to be. How good it used to be. Use your own two hands, and don't preach from a pedestal. If I hadn't used my own two hands, and protected Kumo with my own influence, then you can bet it would be a site of destruction at this point in time." Again...hanging words were powerful. Kaisen had hoped he'd explained it far enough, to where Christian would be satisfied.

Though the lingering memories in the back of his head reminded him...Christian wanted the perfect answer, the idealistic answer. This wouldn't be enough. No way.

lll

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:32 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ 𝓩𝔢𝔭𝔥ץ𝔯 𝓜𝔦𝔱𝔬 𝓚𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲ץ𝔲 ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr smiled brightly as Armand embraced his handshake, however, Zephyr thought this was a competition and threw his hand down as hard as he could on the table while still holding Armands hand as if to literally toss him downwards hand first, like an arm wrestling match had just been held in mid air with the air itself being the literal table to host such a competition of might. Beforehand Zephyrs hand had locked tight around Armands, unyielding and never having the intention to initially let go. During the hand gripping Armand would feel a slight stinging throughout his hand, but what was causing such a stinging sensation?

Afterwards, Zephyr let go and smiled a great big smile. It didn't matter who the winner was towards him or Armand, it was a simple friendly joust that he felt was necessary to have. After all, what fun could you have if you never tested yourself based on physical attributes alone? Looking to the one named Yami. "Well aren't you just the brooding type. What happened, a cat piss in your cheerios?" To which he laughed, a bellow of a laugh that originated from the very pit of his bowels. The girl didn't really say or do anything in reaction so he kind of chalked it up to that she had some type of social anxiety disorder and he didn't feel like making her case worse, so with that he waved a goodbye to them and said farewell with a smile. "I shall catch you all later. Armand, try to not get killed out there. So far, you're the only Shinobi I like in this godforsaken village." He stated as he walked back over to the bar.

Over at the bar, interesting enough, there seemed to be another man who was there. Just by reading his chakra he could feel, literally feel the power that this man was radiating. Of course, the other two unknowns in the room were radiating an extreme amount of power as well, it was almost uncanny, however a simple cloak could not hide one from a chakra sensor, especially one who contains something as prestigious as the rinnengan, or was rumored too at the very least. You had two unknowns who were speaking in hushed voices, no one seemed to know them here, and they were extremely powerful while a third powerful ninja, Kusa's own legendary Sannin, sat and watched for a reaction possibly between them. It was just so interesting that Zephyr couldn't pass that bit up. If it led to a fight, Zephyr wouldn't want the Sannin of Kusa to step in and stop it. He would want to see the chaos go into full flame and see just what each Shinobi could do. Consequences be damned in the name of science. Delicious, beautiful, wonderful science. So with that, Zephyr would give these two Shinobi having such a serious debate their peace.

Walking over to where Lars was, he poked the mans back and spoke, not waiting for him to even dignify Zephyrs presence. "Ey. You're that Sannin of Kusa right? That Mr. Anderson guy... I kind of expected you to be wearing black glasses, a black coat, and have even shorter black hair. I wonder why that is." Zephyr stated with his hand being placed firmly on his own chin in a pondering like appearance, "Anyways, my name is Zephyr. It really is an honor to meet you sir!" Zephyr smiled, all jokes aside it really was an honest honor to meet the great and legendary sannin, well one of them, of Kusagakure. Extending his hand to greet the man, he could only hope that the man would shake his hand and partake in the same friendly contest that Armand just had with Zephyr. Surely Zephyr would lose, but to get to arm wrestle one of the legendary sannin of Kusa? Priceless. CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Active
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
    Perception Increase - Active
    Enhanced Regeneration - Active
    Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

thefire158

lotosaki

chaos_wolf12
    Again, your bloodline gives +2 Strength not Speed

Shut Up Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:38 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageViv could care less about the new contenders, they didn't concern her....as usual. Listening and watching as the manly men displayed their manliness through a handshake, the young lAdy licked her plump lips. It seemed as if everyone was talking at the same time and there was no chance for her tiny voice to be heard. The words meant for Armand seemed to burn a hole in her throat. Before she realized her volume the girl belted, "I-I would really like that!", the unearthly loud voice boomed. Word vomit, not again. An awkward silence pursued the megaphone-like volume. "I mean...Armand.....I would-", the topaz eyes gazed towards him with a newfound confidence. Sometimes Vivian felt as though another lived within her; fighting themselves to the surface. The youngin' wished to find herself, he seemed like a key to doing so. "You can call me...Viv." All at once, her insecurities surfaced and forced her to bow her head. Reason beyond her understanding caused this, only time would unravel such mysteries.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:56 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
As Yami remained silent and let the two have their conversation. He sat there messing around with his wrist. "Hmm...i wounder what would happen if i removed the wrist band and showed them this." He thought to himself. At this point he wanted to use it due to Zephyr's comment and brooding. Why would he be brooding, Unless he noticed it already. Then there would be no point in hiding the mark. He leaned back in his chair and watched there conversation play out. After all, it's not like he brought her here to be hit on by some random guy.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Armand grunted with the sudden grapple of Zephyr's hand. "Urk!" He managed to squeeze out before rising to the challenge. His natural reaction...subconsciously, was to have his hand start to form tiny chakra thrusters to provide force, but he quickly subdued it. There were minutes of struggle before the table supporting them started to crack under all the latent strength and nature energy gathering around the point of contact. "Ah, I yield!~" He let his hand hit the table and smiled at Zephyr as he made his comment and left. "Heh, I'll try to survive my best. See you again~". Grass was starting to become less depressing. He was just happy to have made a friend.

At the mention of Testial, Armand clapped his hands together. "Ah, yes. Him. I met him only once. Very brooding, much like you seem to be. A shame what happened to him, but I suppose everything will come full circle in the end~". He continued to smile, as if to give him some form of comfort. He'd shrug and turn his attention back to Vivian, who he was much more interested in. Mystery was...well, to say that he liked breaking codes and solving mysteries was an understatement.

Armand leaned back toward her at her sudden comment. "Really?~" His tone was clearly one of excitement. Today was going fantastic. "Alright Viv. Let's figure out who we are together. I'm sure it'll end up being just fine~" He said in his usual sing song. The eyes hitting him with confidence brought a bigger grin to his face, followed by complete blushing embarrassment and forgive-me positioned hands when she began to bow her head. "Oh come on, pick your head up, I'm not special enough to be insecure about~". He was looking forward to seeing where the wind would take them.

(Speed/Strength): 5(+2)/6(+1)
(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

Eplc Death

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:39 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageAnd there it goes again, the mention of her insecurities. The brown beauty picked her head up, a deep breath stolen by her thin nostrils."You're really not.....", a tiny giggle escaped her lips. Bah! These people were really opening her up. Quickly her mind flew to Yami and his say-so on the matter. "Maybe we can....be a squad", the brightest voice she'd gifted yet became audible. With her head up, she finally noticed Armand's rugged features: the scar, firmly trimmed features, fine structure. If Yami glanced towards the young lady, he'd then notice her attention on the small band laced on his wrist. Yes, Vivian wished to ask of it's origin but was afraid. As usual.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:53 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami thought about opening his mouth to say something else but then decided not to. Then decided to...agree with her on becoming a squad....with Armand. "Sure." he said, Reason being is because he set his sight's on helping Viv uncover the truth about her past. He looked up and noticed her looking at the laced band around his wrist. He actually gave a smile at the matter. Seeing as this subject was serious to him, He decided to actually let a few people in on it. He lifted his arm up. "It's another bloodline of mine." He said as he removed the band. He set it down on the table and what was seen was known as the mark of chaos. Named by the creator of the bloodline. The mark went from his wrist to his elbo in the form of a tattoo. "This is the reason people get a dark feeling from me." He grabbed the wrist band and placed it back over the mark. He made sure it covered up most of it, as he would then pull his sleeve down to cover the rest. He smiled at her and then said. "So, since i agree to the squad idea i guess that leaves Armand to decide if wants to join."
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Armand kicked back into the chair again, sinking into it and thinking about what Vivian said. He was completely willing to help her figure herself out. He was in the same boat. The situations were almost perfectly mirrored. But the mention of a squad was just...well, Armand wasn't that great of a team player. His style was one without strategy, and with that, no relying on allies.

The chuunin swayed back and forth, eyes pointed at the ceiling. It would be clear to others that he was deep in thought about it. "Well...I suppose that I can stick around. But if things ever get out of hand, I'm gone." He stated. Viv and Yami were probably unawares of the fragile state that his bloodline and clan skills could often put him into. He leveled his eyes back at Vivian. "Wouldn't want to hurt you, you know?~" He smiled at her and turned to look at the chaotic mark. Armand didn't feel too weighted down by its apparent depressing aura. After all, the mint haired shinobi was probably the warm ball of annoying sunshine that the cafe was forming around.

"Cool~" He'd say, figuring that they were showing off their abilities and bloodlines as a form of trust or something. Armand would open his mouth slightly and stick his tongue out, giving a second for a sharp blade of bone to poke through the tip. It stayed out long enough to be visible before receding back, as if nothing was ever there. "Nothing flashy, but it's useful~" Vivian's newly found excitement and openness was putting Armand at ease. People like her and Zephyr enhanced his groove. Maybe the whole bit about the insecurities could be put aside with time.

(Speed/Strength): 5(+2)/6(+1)
(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:21 pm
lotosaki
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Chakra:80/80
Speed: Four
Strength: Three
Techniques Used:

User ImageAs the darkness flooded the area, it seemed to emanate a deathly, demonic feeling. Due to her sensitive chakra prowess, Vivian felt the full effect of the aura. Vivian was a little too grateful when he masked the aura once more. A half smile appeared as everyone seemed to agree. This couldn't have been happening. Her idea... Was accepted? Wow, the power of suggestion sure had its perks. Unfortunately, Armand's conditions with the whole 'squad' thing made her wonder how dependable he truly was. For a moment, Viv wondered if she should share the little abilities she possessed. Na, surprising Armand would be interesting. Watching Armand's bone protrude was, weird. Kinda nasty. Slightly afraid to suggest and another idea and be rejected, she awaited one of the others to suggest a mission or training.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:28 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami saw how every one felt after he took the band off, and how they felt when he put it back on. He looked at Vivian and Armand. "Well if no one is going to suggest an idea, I will. How about we start off our first squad activity by working on team work skill's?" The suggestion was a good idea to him. After Armands statement, Yami didn't think he'd go for it. But hopefully vivian would say yes.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out