Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
Amekage's Office [Current: Armand 4.0] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:57 pm

User Image

Armand let out another tired sigh. He didn't mind meeting with his fighters, but everything was very...sudden. Despite being young, he had already started getting gray hairs. It was a stressful position, one he never thought he was made out for.

He gave a wave to Orias, who found a back wall and leaned against it. There was practically indentations in the dry wall from many genin leaning on it, attempting to look annoyed or uncaring. Armand would whip that trait out of them eventually. "At attention, Mr. Strehkovsky." He said, eyes trailing to gaze upon an entering Hyuugan. They said nothing, but he could assume they were trying to wait a bit.

Ah, but then, a voice. Somebody who had something to say. He gazed at his records quickly on the desk, trying to match an appearance descriptor with a name, but it was cleared up when he brought up the bit about his father. "Hmm...I don't see why that would be an issue. Very well. Nobuyuki, you will be responsible for your son's wellbeing and education on your squad, if that is acceptable to you."

Very soon, Raphael had entered the office. Raphael was definitely one of Armand's favorite genin. The enthusiasm towards the village's wellbeing was always appreciated in these times. The compliment about the speech didn't hurt either. "Well, I'm glad somebody enjoyed it. I'll have to try my best to really hit home next year." Armand returned a genuine smile and let Raphael's speaking play out. He was all over the place. Zippy, like lightning, but he was a good kid in Armand's eyes. He would do well if his growth was aided by a leader. "Nobuyuki, I'll also be assigning you Raphael here. He'll be a fine addition."

He glanced around the room, wondering about the last part of the squad. "And now we just need a third for it to be complete. In the meantime, Miss Im, if you have a moment." Armand would lead her to a conference room branching off from the office room. He preferred to do more humanistic things away from crowds and business. "Hana, why don't you take the day off? You've been working hard all year. Go enjoy yourself for a bit...however that may be. Take a spa day or something or...whatever it is you do." Armand felt a little embarrassed at not knowing quite much about Hana's social life, if there was any to be found. He probably wasn't the greatest boss. The Amekage reached into his robes and produced a small coin purse of ryo, forcing in into Hana's hands. "Paid vacation, no questions."

(Chakra): 350/350
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base:5/5 - Current: 5/5
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

Headless KoKo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:12 am
User ImageHana caught on to the joke, and she responded with a huffed laugh and smirk. Although, she didn't get the chance to say anything more as the very people she expected arrived just then. She remained standing by Armand's side and watched all the chattering banter. It was good to see that. Each and every individual that entered received a quiet wave from Hana. At least, the ones she noticed. This meant that the Hyuuga got nothing.

When she was called to a side room, Hana blinked in confusion but followed nonetheless. She entered the conference room and closed the door behind her. She figured the amekage would want the privacy if he had gone through the trouble of leading her into another room.

Her confusion turned into surprise when she was suddenly handed a coin purse and was told to go on a vacation. With as much force as she could muster, she tried to shove the money back to the Amekage, "Oh no, it's okay. I am enjoying myself as I work and I'm getting plenty of rest. Please, trust me, I won't collapse from exhaustion like I did last year. I've learned my lesson and am careful with how I pace myself. Actually, you should probably worry more about your workload. You've been letting out tired sighs an awful lot nowadays." An honest smile graced Hana's face. Not like she could lie in the first place, anyways, nor would she have any reason to. She really did severely overwork herself at one point the previous year, and during the experience learned how much of a burden she placed on others if she didn't take care of herself.

Still trying to force the money back to Armand, Hana continued to explain, "In fact, I was going to take a short break just now, and I certainly won't be needing any money for it. Although, I would like to borrow Orias Strehkovsky and his sister if we happen to run into her on the way out. You know, just in case I need help help with... uh... stuff. Stuff like finding a kid that may or may not have been missing from the orphanage since a little before your speech?". Now it was obvious that Hana was lying and what she was lying about. Her smile had twisted into a sort of uncertain expression that was trying to continue smiling. Her eyes shifted to one side and then over to the other. There was just the way her voice was tilting. Not to mention, she basically gave away what she really was going to do after leaving Armand's office.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:50 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKaijuuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX

XXChakra:65/65XX// XXRank:GeninXX//XXBloodline: BakutonXX//XXClan: Jyuugo

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"For out of the ground we were taken for the dust we are...."

A tall and rather slender man stepped into the bottom floor of the Amekages office. Stepping in from the rain the man was pretty much soaked from head to toe. He wore no cloak and his attire was unorthodox for that matter. Just a plain white shirt with matching shorts as if the man had nothing to his name. His pale blue eyes phlegmatically gazed around the room just before a soft huff escaped the mans lips blowing some hair from his gaze.

"I'm here to see the Amekage" The young man spoke quietly and softly saying only what he needed to get past the door. As he was pointed in the right direction he padded off his bare feet barely making a sound on the wood as he went.

Upon reaching the kages office the young man did not cross the threshold and instead stood motionless outside. He could hear a commotion from inside people talking. He stood silently outside knowing his presence would be sensed and awaited to be called on intent on completing his task of getting some jutsu for his trouble.

....and to the dust we shall return."

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:
•••• Skills In Current Use:
•••• Words Count: 185  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:01 pm

User Image

Armand sighed but wouldn't let her give the money back. "Very well. Consider this your payment in advance, and maybe your holiday bonus. Be careful out there." The Amekage advised, doubting that any real harm would come to tehm. Orias was a capable one. As long as she had somebody combat efficient, things weren't likely to go bad.

At any rate, he made his way back into the main office room to find those who didn't speak as soon as they entered. That just left Orias and Yurei. "Orias, Miss Im has requisitioned you for a mission. She'll fill you in if she has not already. Please voice your concerns as soon as you enter this office next time. I can multitask." Orias had escaped, due to the grace of Hana, his punishment. Armand's finger jabbed menacingly towards Yurei. "You, genin! Drop and give me thirty! The next time you come in this office, you state your purpose with clarity and pride or not at all! While you're down there, you can explain what you're here for."

Armand looked past the waning crowd and saw another at the back. He redirected his jabby finger at Kaijuu. "You, other genin. Come up and join him. Same thing."

(Techniques Used):

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:48 pm
Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha

Michael would walk through the village and sigh as he looked around at all the reconstruction. The village had come a long way sense the massacre of three years ago had destroyed the whole village and more, including the swamps he had once called home. He noticed a lot of Uzu nin as well and it still was unusual to have two villages in one, but he wasn't upset about it and even nodded in recognition when they waved. He then decided to go visit the Amekage and get a squad finally.

A little while later he arrived at the Kage office and just nodded at his kage's secretary and continued up to the office. After he got up the stairs he would notice another ninja, one who he recognized from three years ago. He would not say a word but would wait in the doorway before entering the room and saying. "Lord Amekage I am here requesting a squad sir. I apologize for the intrusion.

As he stood there waiting many thing's passed through the genin's mind, would this cause a civil war? Another even larger barbarian raid this time destroying everyone in the village? So many possibilities were there that could end their peaceful life as they knew it. And then there was the shogun and the army that was brought to "watch over the village" which Michael thought was a load of who ha, but never spoke out against it. Every movement they made was watched at one angle or another and he did not like that.

Chakra: 75/75
Elements: Raiton, Sealing, Medical
Clan/Bloodline: Sharingan and Uzumaki
Exp: 16640
Word Count: 242  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:52 pm
User Image

Aᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜ Rʏᴜᴋʏᴜ
                                                                                Sʜᴏɢᴜɴ

Two guards opened up the doors into Armand's office then stood at attention, it was quite obvious they were the Shoguns guards. Then in walked a younger women in her early twenty's. For those not well versed in knowing things, the shogun being a women might come as a surprise. She was holding a folded umbrella, that she then handed to one of her guards. She looked around at the office and the mess of people that were in it. She sighed and walked a little further into the office. Then finally after taking it all in she spoke."I think it would be better for me and you to talk in an office not so...crowded. Chuunin and below should wait outside, or if you prefer we can talk solely alone. And of course your personal assistant should listen in as well, should she be here." With that Amaterasu said nothing and waited, though it was clear she did not wish to wait long.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Rosaline nodded to Armand and was about to speak when the Shogun came in and wanted too speak alone with the Kage. While she wanted to talk to the people she knew and explain herself to Cecil, it was not the place nor the time. So she bowed grabbed Cecil and walked out of the office.

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 8 / Strength: 1

Chakra: 280

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • A God's Example
                                                                                Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.

• A God's Demonstration
                                                                                A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.

• Rinnegan users are able to choose one of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques to keep, and it receives the following passives as listed below. All of these techniques are then considered Rinnegan Jutsu:
                                                                                - Susanoo: The user's Susanoo may now grow legs, and costs 10 less chakra to summon. (20 chakra to summon, 10 per post after)

• Physically superior (+2 base to stats of your choosing).

• Is able to produce an unlimited amount of rods, which can also be used to track shinobi who are in possession of one of the rods. RPCs can be debilitated using the rods, using a jutsu listed below.

• Can shift +2 to either of your stats, in lieu of losing those points in the other. This is considered a base boost.

• Tremendous chakra pools; nearly the energy of a god. (+150 Chakra)

• Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.) Upon achieving this Tota, you are considered a Rinnegan Sage.

• Opponents in view of the Rinnegan are subject to the most potent scrutiny of all. Chakra points, the flow of their chakra, an in-depth sense of perception capable of predicting how an opponent is going to strike based on the flow of their chakra alone. Opponents with higher chakra levels are much more susceptible to this reading ability. This ability extends to being able to detect movements using displaced chakra in the air. As previously stated, high density of chakra levels in the air can negate this ability rather quickly. This high level of scrutiny also allows Rinnegan wielders to notice the specific chakra natures and attributes inside of an opponent, allowing them to know what elements/bloodlines the opponent has so long as they've seen the chakra before.

NO HANDSEALS -- Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Sage classmen have a -3 training reduction on all ninjutsu of their element

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:19 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKaijuuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX

XXChakra:65/65XX// XXRank:GeninXX//XXBloodline: BakutonXX//XXClan: Jyuugo

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"For out of the ground we were taken for the dust we are...."

Kaijuu did not speak nor did he even acknowledge his kages words. He instead silently entered and began doing pushups. Up and down, up and down. The whole time in correct form while keeping his gaze forward at the desk of his leader at stoic gaze being cast. There were so many people around, so many emotion, so many unknown entities. Kaijuu was a reclusive person by nature avoiding outbreaks of his clan whenever possible; so a packed room like this would normally be closer to a form of torture than a welcomed social event.

Though if someone watched closely it would appear as if the pushups were therapeutic in nature and not punishment. His up and down of the physical punishments were so uniform it would seem as if he was going to the chime of a metronome. They seemed almost as if they were by a person in a daze, anyone who looked closely would notice and in turn probably stare with bewilderment.

About halfway through this therapeutic gaze broke and eyes shifted to the Kage. "Kaijuu, new genin. Reporting in for permission to begin training." He said his eyes watching his leader intently. Kaijuu continued his up and down routine while keeping a count in his head. At 30 he stopped and rose no beed of sweat trailing from his brow and his bare feet allowing him to rise silently. So that he could stand and await his leader answer.

....and to the dust we shall return."

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:
•••• Skills In Current Use:
•••• Words Count: 428  

A Just War

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 am
User Image

Hyuuga || Yurei

Kirito Yurei
Hurt

My b*****d Style Is Simple...

Kirito had learned at that point in his life to control the muscles in his face. He controlled his emotions not the other way around, but he could not help but feel surprised by the Amekage's attitude towards him. Being punished for having manners and waiting to be called upon by his superiors instead of being arrogant and making his presence known was new to him, very new, but he would make note of it in his future encounters with the Amekage. That way the problem would not repeat itself and less attention would draw towards Kirito like it was then. Silently he got into the push-up position with his left leg crossed on top of his right and began. He was a taijtsu specialist or at least becoming one so 30 push-ups wouldn't be a hassle. After he was done the boy stood up with his arms behind his back and addressed the Amekage with the same cold, void expression he gave everyone. "Yurei, Kirito, Lord Kage. Reporting for gennin initiation."

But It's Enough To Deal With You.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:29 am
~Ranmori Ryukouben~
User Image

[Samurai][Raijin Reborn][Void Storm Lightning][Genin]

Her ladyship stepped into the office as if she own the place and basically kicked everyone out. "Well..." Raphael said as he made his way out of the office. "I will be in the training grounds, if anyone needs me. See you later Armand, Hana, and Oreo." He smirked at Orias as he made his final leave.

Toughness:
xxx► Agility
Balance: 25
Speed: 25
xxx► Intelligence
Chakra: 25[Bloodline]
Chakra Control:

Strength: 0
Speed: 37.5
Chakra Pool: 65
Exp: 18112

Perks:
XXX Agility: Balance ► Step by Step
XXX Agility: Speed ► Speed Enhance
XXX Intelligence: Chakra ► Enhanced Chakra Pool

Skill Points
Ninjutsu: 2
Genjutsu: 0
Taijutsu: 1
Bukijutsu: 1
Medical: 0
Theme Song: Crave You
Battle Song: Insanity
User Image
"Lightning reins Supreme over all others."

Word Count: 59
Exp: 118

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:42 am

User Image

Armand gave a nod to each of them, hoping they had learned their lesson. While it wasn't polite, barging in and demanding something was efficient and made it less of a hassle for the Amekage. "Excellent form, you two. You'll do well here." There was now the subject of training and...squads. He was unsure how his spread of chuunin and jounin were here, so he decided to hold off a for a moment. "As of right now, Kaijuu, Kirito, and...you. Michael, I think. If my records are right. You'll be known as Team 2 and report directly to me until I can find a suitable squad lead. I tend to blow up at the squa-" It was at that moment, Armand remembered something very specific that needed handling.

"Nevermind. You have a short mission at the gates. You'll be performing a D-Rank mission. You see there's a er...family heirloom buried underneath the area of the gates. I can't remember exactly where, but it shouldn't be too deep down. It's a long story. Please dig it up and retrieve it, but also make sure to perform crowd control while you're at it. You'll know it when you see it. And...do be careful with it, would you?" Half of this mission was because it really...really needed to be done. The other half was just to get them scooted away while he dealt with politics.

The shogun entered his office...his dojo. Great. They were about the same age, so Armand couldn't take shots at age passively. Even if he couldn't make sarcastic jabs, he'd still have to be an example of his village and try to attempt being polite. "Amaterasu-sama...how unexpected of you to drop by. We can discuss things in private. My personnel will take their leave in a moment. Unfortunately my assistant is not here, but she is usually here more for my sake than your's. It won't be an issue." The Amekage opened the door back to the conference room, gesturing to follow him inside. "Since my assistant is out doing her duties...would you rather me get something for you? Tea?"

Armand hated the subservient act he had to put on, but he did a fair job of masking that. Political duels were exhausting, but at least they were something he was good at.

(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image

Aᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜ Rʏᴜᴋʏᴜ
                                                                                Sʜᴏɢᴜɴ

Amaterasu waited till everyone was out of the room that needed to be before following Armand into conference room. A guard followed as well into the room to make sure nothing funny would happen. "Quite sorry about the guard but they insist, I tell them I am simply visiting the kage in the village nothing bad could happen. But you know bodyguards, worried about every little detail. Well since your here, make us some tea. The kage shouldn't have to do it just because his assistant is not around." The guard nodded and began making them tea, clearly he was not happy about it but he followed the shoguns orders."So first things first, I must know and it is very important. Answer honestly, there is much riding on the answer. What do you think of my outfit? Does it look good, does it look too expensive? " The Shogun in truth hadn't talked to Armand much in the three years since her arrival. She had watched and waited before deciding to talk with him frequently. The question was a simple one but hard to answer correctly, it was the question she always started with before moving on to business.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato having received his answer decided it was best to take a squat until he could present his idea to Armand in a less crowded atmosphere. Sitting on the corner of the man's desk he would cross his arms and look about the small crowd, dark orbs surveying the builds of the Genin so that he could throw an estimate towards their capabilities and decide if he wanted anything to do with them. Tearing his gaze away from the group he would watch as the Amekage walked his assistant out of the room, claiming he needed a moment with her. Being as young as he was, or rather, keeping the same mentality of from when he was younger, it was no surprise when his mind began to wander about what he needed to speak to such a fine young beautiful lady like her for.. alone. Cheeky b*****d. Just because he was the Kage he thought he could sneak out and get him a slice of that hot apple pie? On duty at that!? Damn, what Masato would kill just to be the Kage so he could do stuff like that. Must be nice to have your own personal assistant to help alleviate your stress like that. His little daydream was ripped away from him as the Amekage walked back into the room.Damn, that was quick..the young Chuunin muttered to himself. Currently, only two options laid on the table. Either Armand was quick on the draw, or Hana was like a slab of Wagyu beef where just one bite makes you melt. Damn. Even though Masato was set on believing it was the first option because he wanted to put Armand down, just the mere thought of the second option made him jealous. Of course in reality he knew either wasn't the case, but it was fun to dream right?

When Armand came back into the office he took an action that Masato wasn't quite prepared for, that being the ordering of the Genin to perform push-ups, thirty each, simply because they didn't state their business like men. This caused a small bout of laughter to erupt from the Chuunin who was sitting on the edge of the Kage's desk. to say the least, even though Ame wasn't Uzu, it still sure was amusing with Armand around. He could get used tot his, or rather, he already was even if he didn't notice it. He was coming to terms with his new home, even though he wasn't quite all that welcomed by the local populace. To be frank though, it didn't bother him. He was used to a similar attitude being directed towards him from the villagers of Uzu. There they saw him as some annoying brat who was just the Kage's kid and was afraid to say or do anything to him because of it, so they just directed their anger via looks or slightly rude speech. Here, the villagers weren't so happy with new kids on the block. Even though they were both attacked by barbarians, and even though it was three years ago that it happened, even now, after being in this place for roughly two and a half years more or less, they still treated him as an outcast. Like he was a barbarian. He could understand it though, this was their home and he and his people just rolled up like what up and started to live here as refugees. Where is pissed him off back home that he was being treated in such a way, that couldn't possibly apply here. Unlike in Uzu, he didn't fight in the Clan Wars for these people so they had no reason to show him any gratitude. Oh, there he went again, getting lost in the past. Pushing such thoughts out of his mind he sighed and turned back to the Genin just in time to see them finishing up.

Around this time as well, the doors were opened by two of the Shogun's guards who stepped through and gaze a quick sweep of the room before standing on opposite sides of the doorway as a female wearing an elegant kimono walked into the room, holding this dangerously flirtatious air about her. The kind of vibe that makes you want to approach her but for some reason you feel like it would be a bad idea to do so. Giving her a quick once over more, or rather a few "once" overs, a small whistle escaped past his lips. s**t. That wasn't suppose to come out. Great, he just had to go and show he had a personal interest in the Shogun, next to two of her PERSONAL bodyguards to say the least. To be fair though, he wasn't so much scared of the guards, but more of the fact of how she would react to him from henceforth. First impressions were a b***h to shake free of, and he just blew his only chance. Trying to play it off as if nothing had happened he causally turned his gaze away from the elegant female and back towards the Genin on the opposite side of the room. The Shogun insisted that they talk alone or at-least in a less crowded room. Perhaps he could get away with pretending to be a Special Jounin or something, if Armand would let him, but he doubted it. That man seldom let him do fun things. However, he had something in mind, and didn't care what Armand said about it, because he wanted it to get done no matter what.

At the arrival of the Shogun and her guards, Masato took notice of the quick retreat from the office by Cecil and Rosaline. Perhaps it was a smart move for them to do so. Once those two took their retreat, the Genin stood up and announced their reason for being in the office to Armand. Hopefully the Shogun didn't see that as rude, the fact that even though she had initiated a conversation with the Kage, they decided to speak up and interject. Although Armand did tell them to speak their mind, was it the best thing for them to do that right now? Probably not. Yet again the male found himself hoping she didn't take offense in anything they did because if she did, it would cause problems for Armand, and in turn cause problems for them in the form of severe punishment in the North probably. For some reason that man was infatuated with the North. To be fair though, Masato like the North too so he couldn't complain nor really speak for he was in the same boat. The dark orbs belonging to the Chuunin sitting on the desk trailed to the Kage as he suddenly became much more polite. At-least he understood what was at stake here. He gestured for the Shogun to follow him into the conference room. As she began to walk over to the suggested conference room, Masato stood up and gave a bow to the two.
                                                    Excuse me, Kōgō Heika.He was preparing to take his leave. Before doing so though, once the Shogun was in the room, he quickly turned to Armand.Armand-dono. I'll be taking Kirito under my care if you don't mind. With that said, I'll be taking care of the orders you issued me earlier today. Excuse me.With that, the male would stand straight and turn to Kirito before nodding to follow him, effectively leaving the Amekage's Office.

[Exit to Training Grounds]

Stat Points:

► Strength
                                                    Power: 25
                                                    Toughness: 0

► Agility
                                                    Balance: 0
                                                    Speed: 50 [75 in Combat]

► Intelligence
                                                    Chakra: 25
                                                    Chakra Control: 0

► Social Ladder
                                                    Total Word Count: 1,821
                                                    Total Exp: 113,642

Technique(s) Used:

Company:
                                                    Black Fire Lord
                                                    thefire158
                                                    malavaes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:44 pm
Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha

Michael would bow in respect to the Kage's mission would turn to leave and would bow again in respect as he walked past the shogun in the halls. As he walked down the stairs he wondered what his fellow teammates abilities were as his memory about the village was pretty bad with all the refugees and what not entering the village. He racked his brain but could not remember for the life of him. He would have to ask them when they met up at the gates.

As he walked through the village he wondered if his specialization in ninjutsu, sealing, and medical was the right area to go, but he shrugged it off. He knew that each team would need a medic and if he got his mother's Uzumaki blood then he would need some training in sealing to utilize his clans fearsome jutsus. He knew he was ready for whatever the world sent his way once he got stronger and if his team believed in that as well then they would be unstoppable.

After he removed his doubt about his training he thought back to how far he had come since he was that young boy training his first Raiton jutsu back in the swamps of Amekagure and killing the bear with a very rudimentary Chidori made out of a basic genin jutsu. He would then speak out loud to himself. "How did that even work back then...I mean the skin and muscled should of prevented that but it worked and I'm still alive so I should be thankful I'm alive. It was then he would arrive at the gates and wait for the others.

Chakra: 75/75
Elements: Raiton, Sealing, Medical
Clan/Bloodline: Sharingan and Uzumaki
Exp: 17198
Word Count: 279

malaves

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:39 pm

User Image

Armand did a quick double take to make sure his men had all fanned out for their duties and then shut the office door while the tea was being made. The guard's willingness to do so was commendable. Armand doubted that he could ever get his men to do such menial tasks without having to disguise them as long-winded missions. "Your guards have are correct to be worried. Borderlanders can be rather vengeful, as it turns out."

Then came that question. Armand wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but he could at least throw an answer together. "It is complementary and fitting for royalty, certainly. It suits you." He had a number of poisonous retorts about flaunting wealth in a village still recovering from war and bloodshed, but he managed to keep them to himself. "Did you come to talk of fashion, or business? Truthfully, I'm not the best conversational partner for the former." He did his best to show a joking smile, even if it was true. All that he wore under his Kage uniform was just a step above rags.

(Techniques Used):

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff