Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Raikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
He died.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
The beast, Will over take you.
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
Were would we be without our secret's

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x|| Genin || [[95/95] cp] || 6/7 Sp/St || 487 Favor ||

Firo withdrew the kunai from his own heart. Turning to look at his kage. "So, What do we do with the body." Firo waited for an answer.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN TERUMI

Ren stepped into the office, completely unaware that a fight had just taken place given the nature of the conflict. However, as he was stepping into the office, the tone completely changed. "Kisuke, I have--" Silence. That was all that surrounded the room in those suffocating few seconds of agony. To Kisuke, the man was still disguised as Ren, the role he'd taken on as an S-rank ninja of the village; the perfect cover for a Shogun wanting to assess the qualifications of his new Kage. Based on the body that now lay on the ground...his first impressions apparently weren't that far off. "What the hell is happening in this office?" His voice immediately raised to a very powerful, commanding tone. His disguise was immediately shed in a haze of fire, revealing Kaisen, the Shogun of the Lightning Country, and one many would consider the 'Head b***h in Charge'.

lll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm
x|| Genin || [[95/95] cp] || 6/7 Sp/St || 487 Favor ||

"Well....This here Shinobi," Firo would gesture at the body on the floor, "Accepted a fight to the death with me not long ago, and he ended up running from it, cause he was a coward back then i guess, so when i saw him here, i thought, Great we get to finish our fight. So i finished our fight." With this said, Firo waited for a response from his shogun.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Assassin ||

As he busied away with paperwork, he listened to the quick fall of Testial Uchiha. It was something that was inevitable, yet made him flinch at the same time. When it was finished, he turned back around to see Ren making his way inside. It was his dedicated Saanin one minute, and the next it was the Shogun demanding answers. Oh s**t, the Hachibi seemed to be laughing at his host's pain. Kisuke kept cool, well tried to. "I- um- Firo took care of an intruder sir. What can I do for you?" He asked.

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff