Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
[☁] The 1st Reserve (Training Grounds) [Level 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                        xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        Enemy, he spoke in his mind. "Yes, Kleine?" the entity replied. Their relationship had become something far beyond the perspective of a regular man; this was not a normal situation, but the truth of one that had lived his life possessed by a malicious demon seeking only its own fulfillment. Of course, being the man that he was, Kleine or "Shinsei" had learned to adapt. He recognized that the moment his relevance to this creature's perspective would begin to degrade, so too would his sanity, his mental and eventually physical health. It would milk more out of him; it would attempt to witness him in pain and duress, to see how such a creature would react: how a puppet would move if its strings were lit aflame. And so, he continued to inquire, and be of interest, and survive. The world is the same, he said. In two years, nothing's changed at all; only the people within have changed. My eyes reflect such a thought. I think that there's one distinct difference between the humans of then and the humans of now. He opened his right eye -- the one that possessed the most power, the red hue staring out into the distance of the fields.

They're fighting to retain the right to be alive, he said to himself.

It had been nearly three years since he began his eastern campaign; expanding the borders of Konoha and waging wars on lesser nations across the world, attempting to gain global prominence. In those three years, he had grown. He had become stronger and wiser. The people around him had grown; they'd become bloodthirsty warriors willing to take others to hell. He had seen atrocities that no other man had seen. He had witnessed and engaged in the slaughtering of young children, the elderly, the weak and the unfit. He had taken part in countless pain and all of it contracted inside of him, converting into pleasure. He was a demon, a wicked beast with no remorse for mankind. Except for one -- Renjin. Yes, he cared about him. It was still something different than what you might expect, though. It was something almost unfeeling, something cold, without much word or passion.

It was something at the back of his mind that awakened in the night. At the forefront, from dawn until the intermission of dusk, he thought of the conquest: the campaign. But that had been interrupted by other changes that he hadn't foreseen, and they all led to this place, Kumogakure. And so, he was here, and he was observing. Acknowledging. He recognized the presence of energy around him -- queer as it was -- and grinned at the corner of his lip.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:41 pm
Kanno Shane

User Image He could not have helped but to shrug off the miseries of his day with a little training at the local spot. The past two years of his life - the only two years he spent in his shinobi career - had proved to have given a run for his money. He was more than behind when it came to both mission fulfillment and mastery of new techniques. He had not the slightest idea as to why he had been slacking behind the other's as of recently. The Gennin brushed aside his thoughts as he shifted the attention of his pale eyes to the companion at his side. Next to him stood a wolf. A wolf which began to bow his head slightly to his master and speak words of a man's tongue. "My, you seem to be down quite often, Velox," a rather deep voice spoke to the sixteen year old boy. The teen smiled this off. There was not much anyone could say at this point. It was obvious he was aggravated with, well, life. "I've just got to get better at things, Ichimaru," the boy spoke back to his husky-sized wolf. He didn't know exactly how he'd do it, but he knew one thing was for sure: he'd improve and reach the rank of Chuunin in this next year's time. So far, his companion proved the saying of: "man's best friend". Seeing as to how none would necessarily associate themselves with him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        "Shinsei Karnata!" A girl screamed, from the fields. She stood at the bottom of the knoll he'd situated himself upon, staring up at him. Her eyes were red, and he knew what they were; they could perceive chakra, and she recognized his. Could he recognize hers, he wondered? Had he seen her somewhere before, at some point in time? Judging by the anger in her voice, he suspected that he'd done something to her, even if not directly. Perhaps she only perceived that he was to blame for something -- damage to her pride, her family, her nation. There were so many things that so many people held him accountable for, he'd stopped asking what. He just acknowledged. He acknowledged . . . her voice. "Have you come here to kill us? Are your soldiers at the gates, to come marching, raping us and slaughtering our children? Why are you here?!" She was of weak emotions, this one. She was screaming and he could see tears coming to her eyes. Oh, what a poor sad soul. She would die soon, probably. Not today, not to Shinsei; he didn't come for such a thing. But, someone would wipe her off the planet, a place where she didn't belong.

Gentle, fragrant little souls belonged in the land of dreams where no one could hurt them. This world was a place of unfairness, and cruelty; it was a place where all disadvantage stemmed from lack of ability, where the weak remained weak because they refused to be strong. Whatever her issue was, if she truly wanted to resolve it, then all she had to do was train to become better than the man she hated. Was that not the way of the world? "I'm here because . . ." he started, "I want to be. Isn't it the same as with you? Just like you, I have the legal capability to stand where I stand, sanctioned by this nation. I'm a man attached to a piece of paper, just as you are. Just as he is," he pointed to Velox, the man with the wolf. "And she is," he pointed again; another kunoichi in the field. He looked at them, their earnest desire, their eagerness to train.

Then, he looked at this girl, who would rather wail like a filthy beast than gather the force to perpetrate her ambitions. She did not deserve to be alive, in this cruel world of his. "I didn't come here to kill, and my soldiers aren't stationed close enough to engage in any such rape-tastic event. But, if you want," he looked into her eyes, "I can make an exception for you. I may get in trouble for it; I may not be allowed back here. But I guarantee you, I could certainly kill a weak little trollop like you before you could even bat a ******** lash."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:06 pm
Kanno Shane

User Image A small remark in the form of a laugh slipped from the fanged lips of the Kumo shinobi. His heightened sense indeed heard the man's and lady's words the moment the entire commotion had ensued. It provoked the young shinobi to look over to his canine-counterpart. He raised an eyebrow at the dog. It bowed in return. That was the young man's cue to enter. He took up a slight jog and made his way over to the two. The shinobi raised his hand and beckoned the woman specifically.
"Oh! Don't worry about him!" he called out over to the female. Ichimaru gave a little, friendly bark. But, that was not who they referred to. Velox spoke of the one dubbed: Shinsei Karnata. Both him and his companion were capable of sensing malicious intent. This man was all bark and no bite. They approached as friendly as possible with a smile from ear to ear.
"Please, don't make such a fuss..?" he nearly asked the stranger. He wanted peace. And, was totally unprepared for any form of conflict. Just reached out a hand for a shake. "I'm Velox V. Sokuryoku of Kumogakure," he followed the outstretched arm with the announcement of his name. It was most clear as the village headband was displayed upon his neck.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

۞ 270/270 ۞ The Vision ۞ Genin ۞ Eight-Tails۞ Three/Three

[INDENTT]User ImageI was there, then I was here....

[INDENTT]In this space, this detrimental time, I found myself awkwardly treading towards the center of these grounds. The rugged terrain grabbed my attention along with the irrelevant jingle that resonated from my body. The bell, it was the bell that appeared as a collar that adorned my neck. The crisp breeze lightly enveloped my restrained body and cooled the chains that accompanied my hands and feet. Everyone stalked my presence. It wasn't unusual for others to offer me this wondrous gaze, like it wasn't unorthodox for me to return their offer with a murderous one. The constricting black suit held all of my appendages together, the only gender separating characteristic I held was the immaculate silver hair that Rapunzel-ed onto the ground below. Many wondered if such a creature like me had broken refines of an insane asylum. My appearance always ignited this thought within everyone's psyche. Though I cared not, the angered spirit I bore noted these reactions. The lit cigar rained crimson stars of ash rained with each distinct puff; smoke suffocating an immediate vicinity of the being I owned. Yes, I, Reine Isabellea Nova, had arrived.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

✞Lёт мё ₴нош уоц ШHу Ї dїd✞

Loto Teh Sake

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:46 pm
User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageThy could almost swear it was alive....

[INDENTT]The completely black, buckled cloak that housed my appendages seemed to have a mind of its own. Every day I fought myself. This internal war never subsided. Three sides as I remember. Me, this damned article, and something that my finger could be place upon. Another presence, an obvious one indeed. Why could I not pinpoint this awkward energy that radiated through me from time to time? No matter, it was irrelevant for the time being. Above all else, training was a must to survive. Even though my glowing, cyan eyes wished to pierce the company furthermore -- controlling myself was a must. Oh how I wished to disintegrate one of these ninja. No one would notice a single shinobi's disappearance right? Wrong -- focus. Maybe this visible third eye that sat on my cloak's mid-section would spend more time analyzing these shinobi as I gained abilities. The swiveling eyes fixated on my midsection would swirl menacingly, soaking everyone's movements into my mind. Without so much as breaking a sweat, my bell jingled lightly. The demonic sound meant the correct initiation of a technique. This was good. Immediately a white glyph blasted twenty feet before me grasping onto raw air. Slightly off balanced, one could feel his body being drug towards this sign. I was there, then I was here. Completed.

Another distinct jingle of my bell proved ominous of the next technique in my rapidly growing arsenal. An extended line of chakra was observed by my inhuman eyes. It became longer, erect, until it gave way to a flimsy use of chakra. A whip. Not many words were drawn from such. Maybe a smirk or too. Nothing too prevalent and noticeable. More, more. I needed more power to stomp my enemies. This little mess was nothing compared to what I had in store for the future. Soon everyone would bow to their leader, this whip would one day taste the flesh of peasants. One day indeed.

"Come on little lady. You don't have much to go...", I taunted. Myself? There were a broad plethora of times when I initiated such conversation with myself. Those around thee may deem me lost of wits. I was far from deprived of wits. There it goes again...the wind. Soon my trance was snapped. No longer was the internal conversation. Was I yearning for conversation of someone else?

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:48 pm
lotosaki

User Image

Kamizuki:
He walked ever so slightly ahead of his younger brother as he took a rush towards the location they intended to travel to next. His light footsteps were, yet again, audible as he traveled throughout the field. He hated the lack of physicality within their traits; his brother and he. The two seemed to have been solely built with the intention and purpose and fooling with a person's mind. Was that even acceptable? At least other shinobi suffered quit deaths but they...they're strategies were suited for torture - in his eyes - and he wanted to change this.

Kamina:
The younger brother fell ever so slightly behind his "leader of a brother". While the one before him held all the smarts and made the intelligent decisions, Kamina felt as it was he, himself, that withheld the true charismatic traits of a leader. And, yet, he was always doomed to lay at rest within the body of his - seemingly - living alter-ego. He couldn't help but to wonder if he'd turn out like his brother had he had been born beforehand; or even alone, for that matter.

Both:
'Too bad!' the elder brother's thoughts tore throughout Kamina's mind. It almost caused the boy to stop in his tracks. "Can you please stay out my head?" the younger brother spoke aloud. It, truthfully, bothered him he was so connected with his brother. Meanwhile, his brother didn't seem to mind it at all. Kamina could not fathom how it was possible, but it was the reality they lived within.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Loto Teh Sake generated a random number between and ... !

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:27 pm
I
User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageHmmm....what was this...?

[INDENTT]A playmate perhaps? Oh golly, I'm glad to finally have someone to play with. My mouth was salivating from sheer blood thirst that death-gripped my body. Shuffling my arms below the cloak that obscured my torso entirely, I could hear the repetitious clattering of the chains that stripped the skin from my bare ankles. These newcomers would soon be drawn to my overbearing appearance. Straight-jacketed as it seemed. Shackled by my legs, and arms. The overwhelming presence I once enveloped seemed to pour from me as my cyan eyes were filled with these distinct ninja. From behind the circular glasses latched comfortably on my pale face, my eyes were glowing bright...then brighter. The reflection of this pulsation was quite bothersome. This only happened when I found a worthy opponent, I think. Perhaps they were twins, they sure appeared so. The more the merrier. My once womanly features began to crease into something more dreadful and unrealistic. Then again..both of them remind me of..him. The brother I now hated, or wished to abhorred for his gruesome deed. No-- no not now. Focus. The feminine facial features suddenly smoothed into beauty once more. For now I shall glare...awaiting proper reasoning to snatch life from their souls. Yes, yea. That is the plan.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        Before he even stood firm and began to approach, Shinsei knew that this man would step into the conflict. In fact, before the conflict even began, he could ascertain something along the lines of a basic profile of such a man. The way he dressed, the way he looked, the way he moved, the way he smelled. Further, his bloodline, clan, his nation of origin -- all of these things were indicators to Shinsei of what type of man he could be. Then, there was more, the impulse that came with the Enemy. The basic knowledge of the forefront of another human being's mind. He understood instantly that Velox was . . . at least, in his mind, somewhat heroic. It depended on the situation, of course. In a situation like this, with a fair maiden creating a world of self-peril, he figured he'd stand to arms.

That was always the sort of debate in Shinsei's mind; one man, is he a realist or an idealist? What's his economic background? What type of person is he? Could he serve my purposes, even in an indirect way, like being my victim? With Velox, he had already halfway made his conclusion before he even parted his lips. When he finished speaking, he was fairly clear. "I'm not, you know," he replied. One might think: not what? He would answer such a thing without being asked. "I'm not harmless. Perhaps you need to check your sixth sense further -- probe down into the deep and dark and reevaluate what you just imagined. If you could do as I do, and look into the mind, you'd realize that I've already evaluated a thousand different ways in which to kill this third-world beast." He smiled slightly. He wasn't referring to the dog, but the girl; the thing that approached him.

He turned to her, and looked into her eyes once more. "I don't appreciate disrespect. You really should keep your distance, foreigner. I'm not from here. That automatically makes me an enemy. That is one thing you should never forget as a shinobi." The girl's eyes closed, and she began to cry. She fell to her knees, just crying. He didn't care for what sort of emotional upheaval she was enduring, because frankly he had no reason to. She didn't have the capacity to understand what Shinsei wanted, and what he'd attained. She was just angry, broken up over something that affected her in her small little world. The world of one was finite. It was only so valuable; you could consider its value almost as if a number, like a form of currency. When weighed against other, more valuable things, Shinsei was always willing to sacrifice the lesser number. What was this creature to him? She was only an enemy, wasn't she? In that case, she was a negative variable that was preferable to extinguish, even with no gain in return. Weighed against rising infamy in Kumogakure, was such a thing worth it? He thought it out for a moment.

"Hey, Velox," he started, "how much do you value your animal companion? Ichimaru, right? I think I heard you call him that, earlier. Would you consider his value to be comparable to others, or would you consider such a thought morally strenuous? What if I told you that he was going to die, imminently? And -- the way to prevent his death was to kill this girl right here? What sort of choice would you make, in that situation? I'm just wondering. I'd like to see how the people here think -- the ones that don't cry and scream at first glance, at least." He looked at the dog, too, and waved a little. He allowed his thoughts to come to surface. Perhaps then, Velox could redetermine whether or not he had bark or bite.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

"My, my...the training grounds are awfully lively today." Kaisen walked rather slowly into the training grounds, taking in the sights and new faces among the crowd of generic training shinobi that were there fifteen episodes ago. The first thing he noticed--of course--was Shinsei. The Shogun of the Fire Country. "Though...I think this is the first time we've met in person, Lord Karnata. I'm not sure how much attention you paid to your advisers, but you might recognize me if you did. My name is Kaisen, and I am the Shogun of the Lightning Country." He took a deep breath, his eyes focused on the man in front of him. "I respect that you're the kind of man who doesn't need a fancy carriage and a parade of soldiers to feel secure going anywhere. My recent visit to Grass...really left me hoping that some shogunates with backbone still existed on this continent." Another pause. The two had never met before, so this would be a rather interesting testing phase for the pair.

"The boy was young, brash...completely manipulated by his adviser. For a brief moment, I almost felt sorry for him. Having a completely facetious old codger like that as your mentor must have been a terrible upbringing for the shogunate. However...I feel it's a bit late to correct Kusa's Shogun. What little comments he had were as corrupted and pernicious as his predecessor's. Were it not for the treaty that now stands between Kusa and Kumo...I would have beheaded the little s**t myself." However, amidst his fancy monologue, one question remained. "That's enough from me, however...I would like to know what's going on here, though?"

lll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:42 am
lotosaki

User Image

Kamizuki:
The teen did well to take note of the massive chakra presence before him. Arguing with his brother had, originally, prevented him from doing so before. The elder, blonde Yamanaka turned to place his reddish-brown eyes upon the woman within chains and shackles. His eyes narrowed. He knew her not at all. "What do you think of her?" he pushed his thoughts to his younger brother once more. Kamina had just bitched at him for it but he knew better than to speak aloud when taking a quick overview of another.

Kamina:
The younger brother, in comparison to his cautious elder, had a huge pair. Such an appearance would usually deter any and cause for most to stay at a distance and prejudge the situation; just as his brother had done. He gave Kamizuki no reply in thought or in word. Instead, he began to walk towards the silver-haired female.

Both:
"You need any help??" the blue-eyed, younger brother projected his voice to the mysterious lady. The closer he got, the more he observed, and the more he began to wonder if she was in chains for fun or good reason. It didn't matter much to him. However, Kamizuki was steadily allowing a slew of curses to transfer from his mind to his younger brothers. Kamizuki was cautious of anyone and anything, just about. He knew things in this world tend to go awry when you least expect it. This caused him, for once, to stay slightly behind his brother as he observed the chakra of the individual. They were Yamanaka. The smallest shift in energy would be taken into consideration for they could sense it.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image

User Image

[INDENTT]User ImageJust one taste...wouldn't hurt, right?

[INDENTT]Ring. Ring. The resonant ring of my goldenrod, brass bell situated around my tiny neck rang lightly. Compose yourself. Forcing my posture from a slouched position into an upright one, I could feel the replenishing deep breaths drenching my body with new life. Another jingle pealed the proportionate ears I bore, the sound all too familiar. The shackles that restrained my movement. One step....two steps, each impaled with the breaking clang of shackles. The space between thy and thy prey seemed all but trivial in my little mind. Speak."Why yes....can you do me a favor?" The annoying ring of raspiness that escaped my tiny lips beckoned upon these two. Their mere presence tickled my fancy very much. Maybe I could satisfy my dark need with these shinobi. Come closer...almost there. Just a little more.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:07 pm
Kanno Shane

User Image His white eyes narrowed as Karnata spoke of his pet's death. The man described a situation suitable enough for Velox to want to put a blade to his own throat. "Everything dies, in the end," he spoke very blandly. Ichimaru made a slight whimper as he laid down at the feet of his master. Following was a form of a sigh as air rushed through his nose. "Suppose that's a true statement," the wolf spoke in a voice deeper than all three men; if one included the newcomer.
Velox and his teammate turned their attention to the one who, nearly immediately, began a conversation with Shinsei. He, truthfully, wanted to partake in any of the conversation that was about to take place. He took a step back. "If you gentlemen will excuse me, I have matters to attend to." Without even waiting for a response he turned on his heel and headed out of the training grounds. He had more missions to throw himself at.
(exit)

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        The man quieted as Kaisen first came around. He didn't need to say who he was, Kleine could recognize him. It wasn't exactly easy for a King to conceal his image; all the world would know of him, one way or the other. In this case, the Shogun of Fire wasn't quite sure how to react to his sudden and elaborate entrance. He could be mannered and eloquent, or he could be violent and gritty; he could be neither, as a matter of fact. He listened to his words, looking to his side to see Velox subtly escaping the two. That made him smile a little; he'd go catch him later. I'm not sure Kaisen understands who he's speaking to, he thought to himself. Shinsei was not one for idle conversation, and especially not for gossip. He was already far too busy judging Kaisen to judge Arekkusu; Kaisen's rather formal, slow way of speaking bugged him, the way he dressed in the modern era... and he was a Guron, who had become highly infamous within even their own region. The Heiland did not care about Arekkusu right now, he was here in Cloud. His thoughts were all centered around Cloud.

"You're rather violent, aren't you?" Shinsei asked. He would've beheaded him? Perhaps that made he and the Fire Shogun alike, as he was just about to behead this precipitous little girl before him; which brought him to the question laid out before him, and then the answer. "Nothing's really going on. I'm just weighing variables. Since Velox decided to p***y out on my incoming arrangement, I'm debating over whether I should allow this girl to live or die." This was -- Kaisen might notice -- a direct challenge to his power. He, as a foreign Shogun, was threatening to kill Kaisen's own citizen right before his eyes. If he did not do anything, it would almost be a sign of submission to the other man. Shinsei longed for his reaction, intensely. "Your nation is really going down-hill, don't you think? I look around this place and all I see is weakness, everywhere, all-consuming. Is this a show of your ability as a Shogun, or do you place the blame on your constantly cycling Raikage?"

Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff