Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:21 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari walked through the gate, a sigh passing from her lips after she was finished with that business. It wasn't common for Kagirinari herself to look so disturbed, but her entire body was trembling after that encounter. She seemed calm, as her face didn't convey her feelings all that well, but her barreling straight in to Yumi was a clear indicator that there was a much larger problem at hand. She looked straight at the ground, to avoid eye contact with Yumi, knowing that she might've looked the part of a frightened child, but who wouldn't when faced with impossible decisions? "We...we have to talk about this...now. I have...a lot to say. I don't know how I should start, but...I...I just don't know." Kagirinari slowed her breathing, calming herself for the time being. She sorely wished that her sisters were there with her, or perhaps those foolish travelers she had met so long ago. They'd know better how to deal with this situation than she did.

"Let's see...where do I begin? Han is, according to its own descriptions, an immortal being...but I believe this to be false, otherwise it wouldn't be dying out at this moment. Even I can see it...there's a certain weakness in it, but it refuses to acknowledge it, from what I can tell. This...thing, claims that, as humans, we'd die if it were to die. That's not something I can say I believe, and I'm resolved that, eventually, we'll have to depose this "king" before it becomes a troublesome beast. But...if what it said was true, doing so would seal our fate within itself. I won't order Konoha to its death when the choice is waiting for them on both sides..."

Kagirinari was silent after relaying everything Han had told her, as she thought on her next course of action. It was clear that she didn't have time to stand around like this...there was no reason for it. Everything Kagirinari did was meant to have a reason, and apprehension was not something she found reasonable at all. "When the time comes, I will fulfill my assigned duty, Dattarune. To protect this world and the people in it. Be that by destroying Han, or helping it find what its looking for." Whatever it had to be, Kagirinari would not stray from the path given her. The inescapable law carved in to the aether was a reminder of the fact that she was here for one purpose. She was needed. That was it.

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:46 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi's hazel eyes snapped over towards Kairinari when she walked through the gate; this time, the real Kagirinari. But despite her return and what he was surprised at her expression. Her usual stoic facial aspect was contorted in a look of what a person would have after learning disturbing news; news that, seemed to be inevitable. But before Yumi would inquire about her look, Yumi felt Kagirinari run straight into him. It didn't make the taijutsu-prone Sannin move much from the odd tackle but if she was acting in this way... what was said by this stranger definitely had to be disturbing. "What... was said?" Yumi asked, falling silent after sometime to allow Kagirinari speak. But he could tell she was highly disturbed. He didn't know what to say or to help but he'd place a kindly hand upon her shoulder. Attempting to calm her for whatever was heard so that she could inform him on the situation that has for the first time through the years of serving underneath her, she looked so distraught.

Upon hearing everything Kagirinari said Yumi would pause in debate and think. Accessing all that was said before looking down to her, "If what the creature said is true, then what of sealing? Keeping the immortal alive but sealing it away. At least until we can find out what this being truly is... For all we know, we could be helping it straight into enslavement or creation of something we cannot defeat." Yumi said rubbing the back of his head, jostling about his dreads some as he thought about the very troublesome situation. He looked down to Kagirinari before lightly pulling away from the glomp that was imposed on him so he can squat down to become eye level with her. Mostly so that his words would hold truth as it would be difficult to say such things and only see the back of the person's face, "And should the time to battle this creature come to fruition, I will be there beside you. Though I hope, we can find an alternative, that will not put the lies of our or the shinobi world into danger."

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Valentine Valtieri

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael arrived at the Hokage's office and immediately went into the waiting room. He had no idea what happened and needed to report about the forest's situation. While he waited he thought about how the chakra was so heavy in the air it was almost like his Jinton techniques, but on a much larger scale.
Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 200

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image

Hiro walked into the office his demeanor so calm and relaxing it even calmed the room around him. He walked up to a seat in the waiting room next to a ash blonde male and took a seat. He slouched slightly as he put his left arm over the top of the seat and sighed. "Man, there are like no ladies in here. That needs to be fixed." Hiro said with a smirk to the white haired male, his intentions for being in here were to receive his shiny new head band from the Hokage but the lack of feminine presence made him completely neglect that aspect.

Chakra Points: 135 || Jutsu Used: || Stats: ||

Valentine Valtieri

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:14 am
User Image

A l i c i a

"I'm only human..

╔════════════════════╗

Alicia walked slowly toward the entrance of the Hokage's office. She stopped by the door, right outside of the room to the office. She needed a headband since she was just starting as a genin, but she felt pretty intimidated as she waited. It was pretty nervewracking as she waited, she didn't know how she should say it. Maybe that was just because she was so nervous. The girl reached over, turning her hand into a fist and knocking on the door lightly. She didn't want to bother the hokage, but she really wanted to get out there and just enjoy the air and beautiful scenery. She continued to wait, thinking in her mind of how she should ask for a headband.

╚════════════════════╝

and I crash and I break down.. "

Mood:
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi was startled when he heard a large boom and tremor running throughout the building from the force of whatever created the noise. The distance made it sound like the attack was indeed inside the borders of the village but not so close that it would be within the general populace. Leaving Yumi to think, that it was probably within the training grounds or something on the outer corners of the village, but why would anyone use that powerful of an attack training? Looking towards the window, he saw a plume of smoke billowing out of the training grounds which brought immediate if not much concern to the Sannin. "Has this Han fellow already made it's attack?" Yumi thought to himself tensing up, thinking by now his clone would be investigating the issue. Looking over his shoulder, he heard foot steps rapidly heading towards the office. Yumi hoped that indeed this would be a person to bring a report on what occurred in which he saw Michael appearing at the door, "Michael... What has happened?" Yumi asked as, Michael should determine that based on Yumi's look of shock and concern on his face, that this was the real Sannin of Konoha and not just a clone. So any knowledge his clone, who had not dispersed yet, would have the true Yumi would not.

Yumi's eyes then traveled to two youth that appeared at the office door not too soon after Michael appeared. Speaking up to them, Yumi would do a simple gesture for them to enter, "Come in. I assume you both are here for your headband?" Yumi asked softly, making sure his assumption was right before making a move to dispatch the headbands.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

AnqelsFly

Luke Tensai

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image

Hiro stood up immediately and walked up to th Shinobi thatg opened the door the moment he did. "Excuse me, do you mind if I take a look in th eoffice. It's gonna be mine some day and I want to see where I'm going to put my ladies." Hiro said with a very serious look on his face, indicating this was no joke. He then heard the man's question and halted. Before continuing he nodded. "Yea I'm here for my headband. Can't be a Genin without Village Pride. Tusabe (too sa-bay)" Hiro said with a boyish smirk. He was ready to begin his way to become the strongest Shinobi the village had ever seen. That and get all the village ladies.

Chakra Points: || Jutsu Used: || Stats: ||

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael looked at Yumi and said. "A Leaf Ninja seems to of committed suicide in the trainin' grounds usin' a very powerful raiton jutsu by the looks of it sir. But one question sir, weren't you there sir?"
Jutsu used:

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:32 am
User Image

A l i c i a

"I'm only human..

╔════════════════════╗

Alicia noticed a man appeared, who appeared to be the hokage, opening the door and allowing her to continue in. She quietly walked in behind the other genin who had been here for the same reason as her. When he spoke of 'his ladie's', she laughed a bit, unable to stop herself. The girl stopped though once the hokage had asked if they were there for the headband.
"Oh, yes sir. I am here for the headband too."

Alicia replied, smiling happily as she just couldn't wait to wear it. It would mean how she was officially a real ninja, it was very exciting, she could barely handle her excitement. Though, her tone died down a bit when another person had appeared apparently breaking some horrible news, and she couldn't help but listen in on it. She had heard how a ninja seemed to have suicided, and this in turn made her instantly feel so sad.
How horrible..
She thought to herself as she looked at the ground, hoping no one would notice her hints of sadness.

╚════════════════════╝

Mood:
(;△;)

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:57 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi leaned against the Kage's desk as he looked and listened to each visitors reason for being in the office and the individual inquiries. He decided the easiest one to tackle would be Michael, "I see... That is very unfortunate to the loss of the shinobi. Do you know who the individual was?" Yumi asked as if Michael knew it was a suicide, he wondered if he saw the person do it and or knew them; for the technique with it's magnitude probably would not have any remains of the body so he could only guess there would be nothing to recover to identify the individual. "I will have a team give flowers to the family if they are alive." Yumi thought to himself before hearing further of Michael which brought a chuckle form Yumi, "No I was not. What you probably met, was one of my clones."

Yumi's eyes then went to Hiro, hearing the rather "interesting" personality but an admirable goal. "Hokage was it? Well how about I wait until that day to allow you to go searching." Yumi said with a smirk, reaching over to the desk drawer that he has seen Kagirinari grab headbands and pulled out two. One, was tossed to Hiro while the other would be brought to the youthful girl that seemed to have been affected from the news said by Michael. He squatted down to her holding out the headband to her as he gave a comforting smile, "It is always sad to lose a life. Especially when it has been taken by one's own hand. As a Konoha shinobi, no one should feel that lonely. We are all one. All under one banner. Let us make sure no one else feels that alone." Yumi said softly to the girl, giving her shoulder a gentle pat and squeeze before standing back up and looking to the group, "Is there anything else that you all require?" Yumi asked, ready to get back to speaking to Kagirinari about the situation that Konoha...no... the world now was about to face.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

AnqelsFly

Luke Tensai

IrIshInjun95

Valentine Valtieri

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael sighed before answering. "Kirumi Raiken sir." After reporting to Yumi he listened to what he said and just nodded his head before adding to Yumi's statement. "When a fellow ninja takes their own life it is a sad day indeed. Is there anythin' else you need of me sir, because if you do not I have a mission you gave me to complete."
Jutsu used:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:15 am
User Image

A l i c i a

"I'm only human..

╔════════════════════╗

Alicia slowly and gently took hold of the headband as the hokage had handed it out to her, as well as squatting down to meet eye contact with her. She listened carefully as he spoke soothingly about the situation at hand. The girl nodded, agreeing with what he had said, facing the ground at first but as he continued on, she faced him.
"Yeah, tha-that is my goal from now on. I will see to it no one feels lonely, but that they smile and see how great life truly can be."
The girl spoke, totally inspired by Yumi's words, running out the doors to start her journey with a brand new goal in tact.

[[ Exit to Konaha streets ]]

╚════════════════════╝

Mood:
(;△;)

Panthers7

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image

Hiro caught his headband as it was tossed to him. The news on the apparent suicide had fallen onto his ears and the ears of his fellow genin he looked at her as she was approached by the higher Shinobi. She was sad, this bothered him immensely. "When I'm Hokage no ladies will ever be sad. I will protect the village and all it's ladies." Hiro said as he began making his way out of the office to go train.

Chakra Points: 135 || Jutsu Used: || Stats: ||

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces