Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:36 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"Really...? Would you be able to describe them to me? If not...well, that's fine. It seems as though I'll be planning a trip to Kirigakure and Kusagakure respectively." Kagirinari stared at Kirumi for a second, briefly offering the girl a soft smile and warm gaze, similarly to what a mother would do when speaking calmly with their child. Kagirinari couldn't leave just yet given that she had promised to keep Akane's children from jumping the gate, or something to that accord, but this situation was very dangerous. Kagirinari wanted to think about what was best for Konohagakure, and these people running around wasn't what was best. If they were from Kusa, however, she might be able to prevent a catastrophe.

Jai12321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

Kirumi started to slowly get her breath like. "I didn't see them." After the soft smile she received, Kirumi couldn't help but feel a little bad. "I'm sorry." Her eyes closed for a milisecond until she heard the guys voice. She turned towards him, her eyes widening. Was Zachery an idiot? This was the heart of the Leaf and he decided to follow her inside. She instinctively put her hands out, covering the Hokage with her body. She was prepared to use jutsu at any time, to counter the guy if he attacked the leader.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
140 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Valentine Valtieri

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:44 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

Feeling the vibrations under the ground Michael deduced that Kintaro had left the ground which made him change his plans. He would resurface behind a bush, which was behind the tree, and make a wind clone to try and trick Kintaro to attacking it, while Michael began another technique. He let the lightning flow through his body and hopefully he would be undisturbed to finish charging his body.
...but I can still beat you.

Techniques used: Kaze Bunshin, Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu
Chakra: 200-3=197
jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:47 pm
Jai12321

User Image

Zachery Raiken

The Black Mist

Chuunin

Chakra Points:167/180

Speed: 5(+2/-2) Strength: 4(+2/-2)

"Something wrong?" Zachery asked as he walked up. He had nothing identifying him to any village therefore he wasn't going to just give away that he was a mist ninja. "You were in such a hurry that we weren't able to talk."

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω
Cute. It was rather cute. He thought the gate guards were a problem, yet he tried to sneak his way in towards his home, his village. Shifting his gaze onto the weakest of faces, was he prepared to die? The Hokage would she be angry? The flames would erupt, but nothing would allign itself to and fro. His frame becoming a black silhouette that would become frail in sight. Crimson hues moving according to his target which passed through him without even considering the thought, the Uchiha smiled. It was a rather devious one while his stride was filled of credence, but his body was quiet. Oh so quiet. For death was the only one listening. His hand began to burn wildly as the katon spread into a sharp blade. The boy, would notice nothing but feel the heat surround his body. The vicinity would begin to set the surface area ablaze, turning his body into remnants of dust. Even if he could, possibly know his arrival, or dodge the attack, being near the concentrated heat would make it hard to breathe. The Uchiha watched slowly. almost caressing his previous attack, for this boy would die. Now test him ... for God blessed his mind, and body.

OOC: Welcome to Konohgakure; Or the Land of Fire.

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 280/300
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:
Katon: Go > S

Black Fire Lord

Negative J3T

Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image

[Samurai Class][Raetrai Clan][Shikomitsuya][No Element]
[Kirigakure][Jounin(Presence Wise Seems like a Equivalent Kage)][Chakra: 200/200]
(Strength: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )
(Speed: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )

War, having followed that kid as well as with his own kid as a companion managed to enter the training grounds. Looking at the kid, as well as the girl who seemed to not be pleased with the kid being there. was had an easy solution. He moved a bit, grabbing hold of the hilt of the eight foot long blade, taking a position where it would be easy to pull from it's perch. Then after a very miniscule moment of preparation, his body moved at a speed than normal eyes wouldn't be able to register without being faster than War, and War was pretty fast. In the location he had once stood there was a phantom image of him, but his actual location was directly behind this boy he had seen distract the guards of Konoha and managed to sneak into this village. His sword swung down, with full intention of cutting the boy clean in half from behind as he looked at the other girl who seemed ready to fight the boy, and the other girl next to her, then towards a familiar face...Hades.

Ninja Log
Styles/Stages In Use
[classement de S] !PHASE cinq --
XXXXXthe phantom

The final stage; the stage of a master. Your movements are precise -- wherever they are, whether a 180 counter-attack, a 360 movement to retain a level of combative stability, a backwards leap, a high jump or a side-ward strafe; all of your movements are that of a true master. You can perform this while doing pretty much anything at an almost last-moment measure. However, it can't be done instantaneously, still; you still need at least even a fraction of a second to prepare the burst -- even if that fraction is very small. The burst can now be done on specific body parts such as the arm or even the head, to move out of harms way. However, no matter how small the body part is, it still costs the same amount of chakra to perform. At this stage, the phantom consumes a great amount of energy; almost equivalent to that of an S-ranked technique. Consider your movements wisely, or you may run out. The speed of the burst is very high; almost comparable with that of the lightning step. However, they are also very focused movements and you will be able to think and see clearly while performing them. This style is a very tactical one; so plan each movement and burst well to chain accordingly with the next. In the hands of a tactical amateur, this style can be almost useless. It requires intelligence to go with your brutal speed.

Please note that your speed is also slightly higher even when not performing the bursts; but since the style focuses around them, there's no reason not to.

Jutsu Used

oG Ace

Black Fire Lord

Jai12321

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:59 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"I'll figure it out as I go." Kagirinari didn't want Kirumi to worry about having done a poor job. In this world of violence, a successful mission included returning alive, and she had done just that, but where was Ozzy? Before she could ask, Kirumi stepped in front of her as a ninja of unknown origin approached, and unlike others who wouldn't take that as a threat, Kagirinari would kill the man if he took one step closer. "Let me give you a warning, stranger. Take three more steps forward and you'll be bifurcated three different ways." She tried to warn him, at least, but it seemed as though she was a second too slow. That wasn't good. "Please, Kirumi, stand aside. I don't want you to be injured here."

Jai12321

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:03 am
User ImageUser Image

There goes his brother again. Instead of being rational, he was quick to start trying to shoot around his fire. Laying on a tree branch, he would soon hear a giant ******** clunk that he remembered. War? Was here? Sitting up, Kai would jump down from the tree and look at the two. He wasn't worried about Hades taking care of the intruder. Screw that noise. However, the Hokage was getting involved and Kai would just stand by Hades. "You see giant over here right? War is here?" Kai whispered. The Uchiha was a little shock. However, he was happy. Someone he could trust was finally around from back in the old days.

GodlyHades

Avedis Angelus

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

Kirumi stepped aside, keeping her eyes on Zachery. She noticed Hades, and Kai Uchiha cornering a tall guy that seemed to be from another village. She was already exhausted, but she started to channel a large amount of chakra, making it look visible from every angle.

140 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:33 am
Ozzy ran into the training grounds as he got there he saw the kage kirumi and a few other face. He desperately needed to talk to the kage... He bent over to catch his breath before standing up again. Two of the ninjas seemed like intruder on with no headband and the other very hard to describe. He blinked a few time activating his sharingan. He noticed kirumi was gathering her chakra but for what? He stood about 10 feet behind the man with no headband as he prepped himself for another battle.  

riotb0y

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:43 am
GodlyHades

Negative J3T

Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

(The fact that your guy just attacked a dude with no ninja markings on him, so no way to know if he was an enemy kinda just breaks common sense)
User Image

Zachery Raiken

The Black Mist

Chuunin

Chakra Points:157/180

Jutsu used: Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)
Description: A thin layer of water covers the user’s whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of both the user’s chakra and stamina, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time.

True Zachery didn't notice the man behind him right away but come on he could feel the heat off the flaming sword and he acted. He didn't have to use handsigns for most things "Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)" Then he jumped out the way suffering the fire but blocking most of it suffering some burns. "Could you call off your Ninja I mean no harm."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:56 am
User Image

Kirumi noted Ozzy's arrival, which let her let out a low exhale of relief. She focused on what was on hand, her eyes narrowing slightly. "I'm going to have to do this if you wanna talk, otherwise you die." The chakra she was generating finally readied itself. She ran fast, appearing behind him and slamming her fist right into his spine, going half way though the barrier before emitting the electrical overdose. Next, she turned her chakra into an electrical current, slamming it even harder and breaking through the armor. The spot she hit was his left arm, rendering it immobile. He could no longer do jutsu, thats for sure. "Go ahead, talk."

140 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:♣Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique)
Description: The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him and the target’s weight almost doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.

♣Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
Description: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.

Valentine Valtieri

Black Fire Lord

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:05 am
Jai12321

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

riotb0y

User Image

Zachery Raiken

The Black Mist

Chuunin

Chakra Points:157/180

Clan Ability:An increased rank in raiton or magnetism jutsu of any kind and decreased rank in raiton and magnetism jutsu of any kind that is used against you. Bloodline Ability: Raiton used against them is weakened by one rank. Along with your ability its damage is decreased one rank.

It hurt, but lighting did little damage to him. She was stronger then most in lighting. she did damage his arm but it didn't immobilize it as she might of thought. He would still be able to escape if needed. "Ah was that necessary, I'm surrounded by Leaf ninja. I thought we might discuss our clan or other things."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Ω
OOC: You misunderstand. The minute the flames touched you, your body would become nothing. You. Are. Dead. Though I'm sorry for killing your RPC if you had attachments to it, if you wanted to enter the village the RIGHT way, you should of waited at the Gate like a normal shinobi. Also if you have any questions on your death, ask a moderator, someone will explain it to you. So please don't post again.

Flames would eradicate the very being of his existance. He would of liked to finish him off with something smaller. However with the shinobi and Hokage near his presence, there was no need to destroy the scenery. However, watching the part of his body which touched the flames become nothing, he would die instantaneously. Suddenly he would hear the sound. The forcing movements of a man CLUNK would resonate into his ears. Dancing wildly his fire would not be stopped, the minute the boy had realized his fate ... The giant sword would be upon him, cleaving the rest of his undestructed body. Hades shifted his gaze towards his left, while maneuvering his body away the weapon by switching his frame towards the right after the hit. War! It was indeed the very man who stood at his back against the anonymous appearance of the rogue shinobi that attacked him and Kai those many years ago. The Uchiha would smile. "War! You slick devil ... What the hell are you doing here?" He asked confused. His flames would become nothing, nothing but embers that warmed the atmosphere. He would look at the boy who stood before with such vitality but now he was lifeless. He could not help but feel sorry for him, later he would defintely examine the rest that survived to determine his orgin.

Techniques Used:

Black Fire Lord

Negative J3T

Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

GodlyHades

Seeker

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:13 am
GodlyHades
User ImageUser Image
Ω
OOC: You misunderstand. The minute the flames touched you, your body would become nothing. You. Are. Dead. Though I'm sorry for killing your RPC if you had attachments to it, if you wanted to enter the village the RIGHT way, you should of waited at the Gate like a normal shinobi. Also if you have any questions on your death, ask a moderator, someone will explain it to you. So please don't post again.

Flames would eradicate the very being of his existance. He would of liked to finish him off with something smaller. However with the shinobi and Hokage near his presence, there was no need to destroy the scenery. However, watching the part of his body which touched the flames become nothing, he would die instantaneously. Suddenly he would hear the sound. The forcing movements of a man CLUNK would resonate into his ears. Dancing wildly his fire would not be stopped, the minute the boy had realized his fate ... The giant sword would be upon him, cleaving the rest of his undestructed body. Hades shifted his gaze towards his left, while maneuvering his body away the weapon by switching his frame towards the right after the hit. War! It was indeed the very man who stood at his back against the anonymous appearance of the rogue shinobi that attacked him and Kai those many years ago. The Uchiha would smile. "War! You slick devil ... What the hell are you doing here?" He asked confused. His flames would become nothing, nothing but embers that warmed the atmosphere. He would look at the boy who stood before with such vitality but now he was lifeless. He could not help but feel sorry for him, later he would defintely examine the rest that survived to determine his orgin.

Techniques Used:

Black Fire Lord

Negative J3T

Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

(Ok i just got like hecka confused...why didn't the leaf shinobi have to say something at the gate and two more ninja went in. Apparently I was unaware of the rules... more importantly this is not posted anywhere at the gate forum. And i haven't seen anything in the rules about it, you guys should seriously make this more clear..)  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff