Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treyj130

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The words appalled Renjin but as before they also continued to increase his interest, this mysterious stranger. It seemed to Renjin that this man was giving him an invitation, ambition was something that Renjin had in excess but never the means to achieve this lust for more. It also didn't help that this village was boring to Ren its streets and alleyways no longer had mysterious that kept him entertained. He just wasted the hours training or wandering aimlessly along wishing for an opportunity and now that one was in front of him he was skeptical but interested to say the least. Containing his excitement Ren kept a cool façade. " Renjin is my name, Ren for short, now if I understand you correctly you are proposing something. If so im interested." Ren swiveled around in his seat to face the man as he said this. To Ren this man didn't seem like a bad person, the deeds spoken by him however bad didn't seem to change Ren's opinion of him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    Renjin. Simple name, simple flavor to it. It was sort of like his "formal" name -- Shinsei. Two syllables, and all the native appeal. He nodded, and spoke his own name. "Kleine Heiland." For a brief moment, he flashed a smile, and then let his lips recede. Renjin didn't seem too offended by Kleine's words, which was surprising. Perhaps he was that simple-minded, or that apathetic. He wasn't sure. He couldn't judge a book without really even witnessing the cover. He allowed him to speak further, and shrugged as he pressed on the "proposal". "Presumptuous of you, Renjin. It's not really in my interests to propose anything to you. You are, after all, kind of weak at the moment." Kleine took a sip of the broth, his eye still focused on the man in front of him. "Instead, I'm really just trying to say that I'll put forward a favor for a favor. I'll honor you with my illustrious presence and you can honor me with yours. That'll involve training, missions, and of course the pleasure of my company. You can consider it a freebie. I'll consider it my charity. I can't stand to see something so mediocre around my village. It makes me want to gentrify." That probably came off as exceptionally rude, but that was his way.

Insults first, compliments when deserved. Guilty until proven innocent. That was Kleine for you. "Just some rules -- no calling me "sensei". That word has disturbing context. No bowing or honorifics. I'm not ever a -kun or anything like that. It's not even remotely cute. If you want to use honorifics condescendingly then that's more acceptable. But only if it's adequately witty." He left the food on the table, alongside the sufficient amount of Ryo to pay for the both of them. The man stood up, standing tall before his new accomplice. Well, potentially new. "These immovable terms sound acceptable to you, Ren?"

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Treyj130

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:13 am

Ren went over the terms in his head, making a note of all the rules that Klein spoke of. "Not exactly what I thought it would be, but this would be the next best thing, as long as you don't kill me in my sleep or something, it sounds like a fine prospect."
                                                    Ren stood and waved at the shop keeper"I will be back sometime to help you with the rest of the repairs, thank you for the great bowl of ramen." Ren turned back torwards Klein and reahed his hand out towards him, Ren wondered if a handshake would be an appropriate gesture for foreigner of his sort. At that moment Ren's sense of smell was very good, in fact so good that he could smell the large amount of chakra that Klein possessed, indeed he was powerful and not one to be trifled with. Ren still couldn't tell for sure if Klein was devilishly handsome or gruesomely ugly, the bandages obscured half of his face, but the side that he could see was definitely the former, which gave him hope that the other would be the same.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:46 am
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    The man choked his laughter at Ren's confession of his fear. He couldn't help but find that funny -- the fact that he mentioned the potential, and sudden lingering fear of some absent-minded homicide. Kleine smiled faintly and shook his head. "Why wait for you to go to sleep? I could do it right now. Though I'm not exactly offended by the thought. If you want to go far in the shinobi world, always be skeptical. Of anyone. Your family, your friends, your wives, husbands or children. Always be wary of everything. Remember that the number one power of this world is money. And people will do anything for such a thing -- including killing you." He knew this from experience. Kleine had murdered his own father, his own mother. He would kill Lucifer if he saw the opportunity, and Nayley without a single shred of guilt. He had seen others betray and be betrayed. He had betrayed time and time again.

This was his personal experience as a man of the shinobi world, and he took that as his first lesson, while sub-sequentially avoiding a handshake with Ren. "Never offer another shinobi a handshake. Never offer them eye contact. Never offer them physical contact in general unless they're trusted and you know they're not being impersonated. Never directly answer the question of another shinobi in matters of warfare, even with a lie. Never trust anyone who hasn't trusted you first. And never give someone the benefit of the doubt. Follow those rules and you'll live a long life, presuming you aren't a failure and die in a legitimate fight. Stray from them and you'll die screaming. Understand?" He stepped out into the public, and beckoned for Renjin to follow him. He was going to where -- inevitably -- he belonged. Bai Don.

-- exit --

New Thread location: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=24447113&page=last

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Treyj130

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 am

Ren stared after Klein as he left. This man was dangerous, he was sure of that, but this man could also be what Ren needed. Exchanging glances with Gino, who seemed to frown at the prospect, Ren walked out the door following Klein to wherever he was taking him. This day had just become interesting to say the least, if it was for good or worse, he couldn't tell, he would just have to see.

-exit-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:18 pm
A Just War

User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:110/110 | Medical Ninja

After making her way across the tops of the city she found her destination. The Ichiraku Ramen joint. She quickly navigated Kokunai's body to the ground, and walked inside; practicing her art of deceit. The shopkeeper stared a Kokunai with a bit of concern as she ordered two big bowls of Ramen, As she sat Kokunai down she looked down the bar;seeing a small boy pulled away from Kokunai by what appeeared to be his mother. It was strange, but for a second she got a quick glimpse of what it was like to be considered a monster. It was a terrible feeling as she slipped out of Kokunai's shadow; free from her grasp.

"Sorry," she stated as she phased back into appearance sitting at the bar. "I just thought, well, it's the least I could do for training with me."

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:42 am
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

As withdrew from Kokunai he finally seemed to regain control over his limbs and body. "Do not apologize." Kokunai said reaching into his pouch and pulling out a lollipop he dropped down from his seat and crouched down so he was almost the same height as the boy who had been pulled away. Kokunai's eyes were soft as they gazed at the boy and he slowly held his left hand out holding the sucker for the boy to take. The boy wriggled free of her mothers grasp and ran over. He stopped a few inches from Kokunai's hand unsure if he should take the lollipop. Kokunai's smile grew slightly as he saw the boy move closer and he simply held his hand out motionless knowing the boy would gain the courage. The child took the lollipop and ran back to her mother giddy with excitement at the new treat.

Kokunai ignored the scolding look from the mother not even bothering to acknowledge her existence before sitting back down next to Kokunai, "You are not the one who stares" He said as the two bowls of ramen arrived next to each other. Kokunai grabbed two sets of chopsticks and set on down next to Shikayumi's bowl and the other next to his own, he could not begin eating until Shikayumi did. "So, did you enjoy controlling someone else?" Kokunai asked inquisitively, he wanted to know just how much satisfaction Shikayumi got from the control. To see if this new gained power was as tempting as Kokunai imagined it might be.

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 100/100/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Cappey-San

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:30 am
A Just War

User Image

Shikayumi pulled a pair of chopsticks apart as she stirred up her meal. "It was...different." Shikayumi took a bite of her meal before justifying her answer. "My father use to be a spy for the village. He would infiltrate camps, and collect intel for the leaf. So one day, he and his father collaborated to create the Shadow Infiltration Technique." She took another bite of ramen as she continued to make small talk. "My Dad really is a nice guy, but man is he ever stubborn. Took me forever to convince him to let me learn the family jutsu."

Time passed as she finished her meal. "When I was controlling you I felt this abrupt surge of power; was that the Bijuu?" Shedidnt actually know the Bijuu's name, but she knew that she didnt want to call it a beast.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:04 am
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai broke his chopsticks apart as well though only after Shikayumi had taken a bite. He blew the steam from his ramen cooling it a bit before eating. He would nod every so often to confirm he was listening preferring to take in the knowledge Shikayumi was sharing as opposed to interrupting her. After she finished and asked him a question Kokunai put down his chop sticks and turned to her his mismatched eyes looking deeply into hers. "Yes, that was Matatabi. Lucky for you she is quite lazy or else she probably would have forced you out" Kokunai said calmly looking upon her. "Did you not hear her? She sounds like what I'd imagine my grandmother to sound like" Kokunai spoke his words becoming soft and almost endearing at the end Kokunai had no family and to finally have someone with him at all times to talk to made him happy even if she was considered by most a demon.

"Is your father a traditionalist?" Kokunai asked finding another word to use besides sexist. Kokunai knew Shikayumi was a medic nin and it may have been her fathers doing to keep her out of harms way.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Cappey-San

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:15 am
Cappey-San
A Just War

User Image

"Matatabi, huh? That sounds way better than the "two-tailed beast."" Shikayumi responded as she placed her bowl at the edge of the bar. "My jutsu isn't of the sensory nature; I can't really dig deep into your mind like that. Just enough to manipulate your body." She explained as to why she could only feel, but not hear Matatabi.

She turned to Kokunai as she went more in depth about her father. "Well, I guess he's kind of a traditionalist, but not in the way you would think." Shikayumi was fidgeting with a chopstick as she looked for the right words to explain her father. "I mean, he worries about me as much as any parent would, but he also knows that I can prove my worth. It's things like...well, Matatabi, that he doesn't trust due to their angsty nature in the past."

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:28 am
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai had some more of his ramen while listening to Shikayumi speak, her hesitation led him to believe the relationship between the two was a complicated one. Kokunai who had never had family couldn't even to begin to imagine what a sort of relationship like that would look like. "I can understand his hesitation to trust someone, especially a child with such power" Kokunai spoke phlegmatically having some more ramen in between thoughts. Kokunai acknowledged himself as a child, which was true he was not yet 18 and only a genin so he as well as Shikayumi were still considered children in the eyes of the village. "Though I have to say I have very good control of the stages I permit myself to enter now" Kokunai spoke reassuringly as he once again returned his gaze to Shikayumi. Kokunai had trained hard at the uchiha compound to control the first two stages of Matatabi and had done so with relative ease. Whether it was because of Matatabi's complacent nature or not Kokunai could not say.

"So Shikayumi, where did you learn those acrobatics?" Kokunai asked lightening the subject in case it was making her uncomfortable. " I have never seen a non assassin class move like that before it was actually quite incredible to be honest" Kokunai admitted knowing it had taken him years to move that effortlessly and Shikayumi had done so in his body within moment of taking over. Kokunai did acknowledge that he didn't put up a fight so it was certainly easier on her, but still it was an impressive move to say the least.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Cappey-San

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:32 pm
A Just War

User Image

Shikayumi placed the chopstick on the bar as she turned back to Kokunai, "Yeah, I dunno. He's just really stubborn about these sorta things is all." She stood up from her seat at the bar, readying herself to leave as Kokunai asked about her movements. "The Nara clan can be quite evasive when they want to be. With our jutsus you have to be quick on your toes if you're sought out." She laid a handful of Ryo on the bar; enough for the both of them. "It's getting late, thanks again for being such a good support." Shikayumi then turned away as she dashed off across town. She did however managed to shout something back at Kokunai upon her exit; more of a joke really. "Tell Matatabi I said hi!"

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai sighed when she put the money down and waited for her to turn around before slipping the money into her back pocket before she burst off. Kokunai turned and dropped enough money to pay for the both of them before eating the rest of his soup. He sighed before going and taking a seat in the back of the restaurant. Kokunai often remained in the back choosing to watch rather than move forward and be in plain sight for everyone.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted: [quote = "Cappey-San" ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael entered the booth and sat down, before removing Cassidy from his shoulders and saying. "What do y'all want to eat?"

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 183

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:07 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

Cassidy sat in the booth right next to micheal "A large of anything, I'm vamished. " she rubbed her tummy as it grumbled. She grabbed onto micheals arm linking it through his.  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff